Vanessa Hudgens Steps Out for Sunday Yoga!

Vanessa Hudgens Steps Out for Sunday Yoga!

Vanessa Hudgens tries to keep a low profile as she hides her face behind her cell phone while heading back to her car on Sunday afternoon (March 9) in Studio City, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress carried her yoga mat after taking her weekly workout class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

It was recently announced that Vanessa and Ashley Benson are nominated for Best Kiss for their screen-stealing kiss with co-star James Franco in Spring Breakers at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, which will be hosted by Conan O’Brien.

Don’t forget to tune in on Sunday (April 13) at 7pm EST!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Soffe shorts and using a ban.do iPhone case.

vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 01
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 02
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 03
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 04

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Oh crap, not again. Not face covering STOOPID yoga pics of her AGAIN

Why is this pap worthy? A third rate actress covering her face? Wow. Print it lol

She’s not trying to keep a low profile, she’s calling the paps again.

Nightwish
Without Vanessa who would you bully, mistreat, and blame for all your problems? Without her you might actually have to step outside and get some fresh air and get a life.

@please: Sure, like you would call the paps when in your gym shorts, and cover your face. How ridiculous.

Haven’t seen her workout for awhile. She’s allways hiding her face with something. Got bored sitting at home so she had to go find something to do.

On the phone begging to be included in DWTS

@Nightwish:
you are so pathetic.

@kelly:
she is always with her lovely boyfriend, they were spotted at the church and at some offices the weekend.

Socrazywildcat @ 03/10/2014 at 2:22 pm

Vanessa is so cute! Please follow me on Twitter @socrazywildcat

@totes:
doubt it, as far as we know she was already offered the last couple of years, but she said she is not interested.
2 of her co stars were there, i´ve read efron wants attention and now wants to go to the hsm reunion, and wants t go shirtless around, its all because his image because he is a drug addict. thank good Vanessa is not like that.

@Nightwish:
its better that someone being caught cheating or doing drugs, don’t you think?

i want your legs V <3 she is so pretty.

@Nightwish: You know what. I’m sicjk & tired or seeing your sh*t on Vanessa’s post. Get a f*cking life. When there’s no Vanessa pictures who do you bully? Your parents obviously didn’t give you enough attention as a child so you’re taking it out on someone you DON’T know. You’re nothing but a loser who will never achieve anything in your life. You’re always one of the first people to comment. You have no life. No friends. No nothing. You WISH you could have half the life that Vanessa does. Go to hell you piece of sh*t. I never post on here but I just got sick & tired of seeing you put down this girl for NO reason.

@anney:
she IS pathetic, lmao i feel sorry for her. Meanwhile Vanessa is spreading love and positivity! She is truly an inspiration.

@kelly: You say the SAME thing on EVERY Vanessa post. Think of something new. She’s been WORKING the past few weeks so ;) @totes: She’s already been offered to be on the show a few times but has turned it down so jokes on you.

@Katy:
she is just a girl with problems. I think she is jealous of Vanessa and her outlook on life. she probably sufferers of depression or something like that, i mean, she is here all the time, i bet she doesnt has a life outside JustJared.

@kelly:
wasnt she on the studio last week? lmao you are soo stupiiiiid

Vanessa At The Yoga Shelter In Studio City – http://hudgensworld.com/thumbnails.php?album=729

@Nightwish: Why are you even posting here if you dislike her so much? Christ, so obsessed.

Haters Suck! @ 03/10/2014 at 2:38 pm

@katy
Damn. That a girl, get you some of that jackass.

@please: She’s hiding her face dimsh it. This lowers the value if the pictures. People don’t call the paps and then cover their faces. Use some common sense.

@Katy: Damn, get it out of your system, that guy has had it coming.

@Nightwish: At least we know she’s not trying to hide herself away. Last time someone decided to be extremely private and kept hiding themselves away, look how that ended up.

She is not so famous like Jennifer and kristen don’t understand why she is always in news ,she wants attention in media that’s why she calls paps just like Selena Gomez , Pathetic

This site IS for the actresses trying to get lapped. Its rare to see real stars here. Working dramatic actresses hate to b followed. They’re working in front of the camera n want a release from it. This frankly is her “moment.” I potty her. Without this being papped what would become of her? I think Jared knows n is doing her a service. She seems on the edge.

Who’s more fame hungry, Vanessa Hudgens or Alec Baldwin’s wife? Toss up?

@Ommm: baldwins wife is definitely a fame whQre (and i get the yoga tie in) but she has a baby so she has to be less selfish and immature than miss hudgie. a better comparison would be miley cyrus, her and hudge are pretty similar except miley has a famous dad and doesn’t do extensions anymore.

LMAO. So going to the gym and posting on social media to your fans, makes you a famewh*re. Wow. You people are certifiably nuts or stuck in the dark ages.

Nightwish @ 03/10/2014 at 9:59 pm

@Kress: As an objective reader of this site, yes i take issue with these ridiculous hudgens posts that dont deserve to be here. Seriously, looking like she just rolled out of bed? No pic with her face visible? Funny thing is how dumb you fans are, not to realize that these posts turn people against her than make people actually like her

@@#26: My guess is jared gets regular traffic from some of these lovebugs, so he keeps posting hudgens. plus hudgens pap pics are cheap, so he doesnt have to spend much. Makes sense. At five bucks a set for hudgens pics, he gets 100 unique repeat visitors (tina, maria and regular ‘lovebugs’), plus the repeat visits due to arguing, defending, etc on these posts.

poor ugly girl

Haters Suck! @ 03/10/2014 at 10:09 pm

@nightwish
An “objective reader”? Wow do you actually believe your own load of crap. You’ve repeatedly stated how much you hate vanessa. You cheer when people say they want vanessa dead. So save your load of BS for somebody else.

Neighbors have 100% rating on rotten tomatoes

Yolo
What’s neighbors?

@Jr: Zac’s newest film. But of course you know that!

Yolo
No I don’t. Why is that relevant? Are he and Vanessa back together?

@penel: Actually not really. Covering your face when paps are trying to take your picture actually lowers the value of the pictures. Why would she call the paps & then cover her face knowing the pictures won’t be worth as much? Also, if she wanted to be seen you’d think she’d be in something other than gym clothes most of the time. I remember Britney Spears said not too long ago that she does the same thing & wears the same thing so that the paps would think she’s boring & leave her alone more hense the reason most pap pictures we get of Vanessa is of her working out. She’s trying to get the paps & everyone else to think she’s boring so they’ll leave her alone but instead she’s just getting hate & accused of having no work. -_-

@Jr: Apparently he is. Didn’t you notice how a vanessa’s fan brought him up the first page hun?

Hudgensfan @ 03/11/2014 at 5:33 am

@Anon: I agree. It lowerz it from 5 bucks a set to 2 dollars a set. No longer enuff for da paps morning coffee before day run off to take pics of real starz ha ha

So why blame. Vanessa OR her fans for the fact that JARED buys these pointless pics? It’s NOT her fault nor ours! We just come and comment, yet are ridiculed by this smarta$$. AND Efron fans. No one cares about another raunchy movie he has coming out. Not impressed whatsoever.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 8:22 am

@maria: I know what. Jared should start posting Brenda Song like crazy here, walking out of her driveway, coming out of coffee bean, etc. Her fans should bombard each post with oohs and ahhs about how hot she looks. Then you guys will know what im talkin about

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 8:25 am

Or nikki reed. How bout jaime chung? Or that jewish looking chick from mean girls? rebecca black? Lols

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 8:28 am

Ashley tisdale hugging a tree, ashley talking about the hippy in her, ashley’s spiritual side, ashley this, ashley that

vanessa luvvver @ 03/11/2014 at 9:38 am

@Nightwish: them chicks all fugly as h e l l compared to baby v!!! baby v a goddess no one else compare to my gurlll vanessa. haters gonna hate cuz dey jelus. ashley t aint got sh !t on baby v plz dude! i save up my $$ from my job at da mall food court jus so i can buy da same clothes n bag dat baby v got cuz she my idol & as soon as she gets preggo im gonna get preggo 2 vanessa 4evvvaaaaaaaaa!!!

@vanessa luvvver: I think theres a hudgens fan club member from the very remote xique xique chapter in brazil who’s planning the same thing lols

Thank goodness the ex has a successful movie, maybe his little fans will leave her posts the hell alone. I said he would do fine as a drunken ass hole and he delivered. He found his forte. Couldn’t say he enjoys making out with Seth so he calls him a “God” smh. So much to admire (sarcasm).
Love the fact she does different genres with good results. That’s what an actress wants…to diversify, not be a one trick pony. Why are there still people getting bent out shape because she sticks to her routine?

Hudgensfan @ 03/11/2014 at 11:06 am

@Nightwish: shes da same level as rebecca black

Nightwish
Are you sure you’re a grown man in his 20′s? You sound more like an elementary school boy tormenting girls and putting gum in their hair. You’re just disrespectful for no reason.

tina
Are you sure you’re a grown woman with grown adult children? You sound more like an elementary school girl tormenting boys and putting them down by saying they enjoy making out with other boys. You’re just disrespectful for no reason.

@Senior: Yes I am. Reading is fundamental. I never, repeat never said anything close to what you just said. Read what I said again, slowly. Maybe when you grow up you will be able to understand what you read. I’m happy he found what he does well.
Where are the pictures of Vanessa dressed for a meeting?

@Nightwish: I would never blame Brenda OR her fans for the number of pics or for being her fans. NOR find hideous things to say about her, like she has ugly feet. Nor keep going to her posts to read it all and argue with everyone.

Tina
I take it senior is nightwish trying to mock me.

tina
Ok I’ll read it again slowly.

“I said he would do fine as a drunken ass hole and he delivered. He found his forte. Couldn’t say he enjoys making out with Seth so he calls him a “God” smh. So much to admire (sarcasm).”

I understand that to be pretty disrespectful ma’am.

@maria: correct, babe, because you would be too busy doing it on tisdales, not brenda songs

@Senior: Just to interpret for you (as you obviously need small words) Every time the ex makes a movie he says how great making out with whoever (it doesn’t matter) that’s the way he sells movies. This time since his co-star was a man he couldn’t use his standard lines thus Seth became a God. You can’t be much of a fan if you didn’t know this about him.

@Jr: See? The dude called tina ‘maam’. I would never call her that. Maybe ‘auntie tina’, if she were nice and not so ridiculously enamored with this vanessa hudgens pseudo celeb person

Nightwish
Amazing how you already knew senior was a guy without any indication. Anyway Tina answered the question why don’t you.

@Jr: um… heres a clue, he calls himself ‘senior’?

tina
If you think your comment was nice and respectful, then I suppose you are the one who needs a lesson in comprehension. I’ll write this in capital letters so you can fully comprehend it. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THAT EFRON IS EVER DISCUSSED ON THIS THREAD! But you enjoy these arguments, so you probably knew that already.

Nightwish
So I guess there’s no such thing as a girl who’s a senior in high school or college. Answer the question.

@Jr: what question? Ill say this though, if tina thinks zac found his forte with tam, id say hudgens found hers with sb as a dumb impressionable sIut needing 3 other girls and a big male lead to actually carry the film, and a role that keeps her mouth shut practically the entire film i might add, ie zero dialogue

Nightwish

@Jr: That sort of comparison isnt entirely fair. Its not all hudgrns fault why i vent, its tinas, zacfans and hatersucks. And jared too, for going overboard pimping hudgens here. I think i make some good points, frankly

Nightwish
So it’s everybody’s fault except yours. And you don’t make any points you just make vile, vicious, slanderous, uncalled for comments going on and on about how much you hate her. You blame everyone else but you sure do go out of your way to keep tabs on Vanessa. You follow her twitter, her Instagram, and watch her movies. You seek her out it’s not forced on you.

@Senior: No I’m not. Facts are facts how can telling the truth be disrespectful? I didn’t make him say those things, he did. He is the one who disrespected his relationship and his co stars with his comments, not me. Are you denying he said these things? I said he would do well in this role and he did. No big surprise. Not trying to be funny but is English your second language? Sorry I’m not arguing with you, it would be pointless. I wish him well.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 1:40 pm

@Jr: Not even! I dont watch her movies. I would never waste my time following her twitter and i am the least bit interested in her instagram pics so give it a rest

@tina: how would you even know what he did or did not say if he is suppose to be irrelevant to you. His fans did not come over here talking about that. I thought you did not want anything to do with him. He talks about how great it was making out with whoever in every movie? Really? How would you know all this about him if your not a fan and supposedly, don’t keep tabs on him?

@Pam: Sweetheart, he did that while IN his relationship with Vanessa as well. It’s his MO. One of the reasons I started to dislike him years ago.

@Nightwish: And I have not commented on a Tisdale post since she romped the beach with Efron and let him grope her in front of her then BF. Thought THAT deserved a diss.

@maria: whatever you say “sweetheart”. I’ve seen his interviews, haven’t heard him talk about how great it was for him to make out with whatever co star in the movie. How did you know what he said about Rogen. That was pretty recent… Like two or three days recent?

Nightwish
Then how would you know what she did or didn’t do in spring breakers of you didn’t watch it? How do you know what Vanessa puts things that Jared didn’t mention if you don’t follow it?

@Pam: it was tina who knew what he said about rogen. she says efron’s irrelevant to her but she brings him up constantly to bash him, and then follows up her insult by saying she wishes him well, but also doesn’t care about him at all. as you can see, she lies a lot.

@lol: yea, I noticed that, the bashing and then well wishes. It’s… odd.

@Pam: okay, for some odd reason, I thought I was talking to Tina and not Maria. Oops. Maria, I’m sorry, that was not meant for you. Not the last bit.

@Pam: Well, I have no idea what went on with Rogen, but I’m sure it was the usual. I’m remembering back to him bragging about practicing kissing scenes with Amanda Crew in his trailer alone, and even further back, deep throating Nikki Blonski on live TV?? Sorry, but my dislike started that long ago. A good guy doesn’t do that, ever, not even for a dang movie. I have never seen an actor gush about making out with an actress if he is IN a relationship. Total disrespect. I say it was his true colors.

@lol: No need to lie your boys a sleaze. I’m not deaf or blind. I read. Occasionally, I watch television. When he was with Vanessa I listened to him as he was part of her life. Things he would say would make me cringe, but he didn’t care as long as people paid to see his movies. That’s how we all know he spent hours making out with his CSC co-star in a trailer for “practice” and how he had to be made to stop making out with his TLO co-star after the director yelled cut, because he said them. When my Google alert shows an article where he uses her name (matters not if it’s to sale some unheard of jeans or his next movie). I read it. Now because he wants people to go see his movie he wants to attend the HSM reunion after saying no when originally asked. He tries so hard to be all things to all people he has no real personality. But of course that doesn’t matter because he looks good, right?

@Pam: Stating facts and then wishing him well. He is what he is. One day he will decide what that is.

@tina: you did lie, just stop lying to cover up lies. you said yourself, he is irrelevant to you and you would never know a single thing about him except what his fans post on vanessa’s thread. his fans have not posted a single thing about him calling rogen a god on her thread. you say you see him on your vanessa google alert when he mentions vanessa? when was the last time he mentioned vanessa???
or could it be that you have a separate google alert just for zac even though you claim not to care at all about him? i wouldn’t be surprised. you and zacfan aka zac effyou aka his/her 20 alter egos.
you guys bashed him for turning down hsm reunion, now you bash him for saying he’s open to a reunion? at least you admit that he looks good, that’s one truth from you.

@lol: I’m being to think these people are obsessed with both of them. It’s sad. Cause they probably do this every single day.

@lol: yea I don’t that either. You bashed him when he said no and said he should have said yes, and then, when he says yes, you bashed him because he said yes. I guess he should have said no, but then that would have led to bashing too. It hilarious, really.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 3:39 pm

@lol
You’re kidding yourself if you think efrons going to that reunion. If he does vanessa won’t be there, if vanessa goes he won’t be there. The two can’t stomach being anywhere near each other.

@Haters Suck!: well they are going to have to get over it and put on their happy faces lol.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 4:06 pm

@maccy
You can hope but that’s just not gonna happen. Since they broke up they have shown 0 interest in being anywhere near one another. Same with Ashley’s wedding, vanessa said in a interview she’s a bridesmaid, she’ll be there. Will zac? I wouldn’t bet on it.

@Haters Suck!: I wouldn’t either, but you never know…

HSM Reunion @ 03/11/2014 at 4:37 pm

Vanessa– “OMG Zac its been like, forevs, but totally lucky for you I have a pic slideshow, like week by week, of all the mani Mondays you missed.”
Zac— (cringes) “I knew this way a bad idea.”

@lol: Yes, he was all over my google alert for Vanessa today. Mainly because he is using a HSM reunion to promote his movie. When it didn’t benefit him he said no, now he wants something he says yes. Self-serving. I don’t have to lie. He does it enough for everyone. I said I watch television occasionally.Something as inane as his calling Seth Rogen his “God” makes people comment. I’m just happy Vanessa has a real man in her life. One who doesn’t run off and leave her when the paps come, who opens doors for her and doesn’t go on and on about other women while with her. Not mad at him for just being his usual wishy- washy self, just don’t see anything to admire.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 4:47 pm

@hsm reunion
Well vanessa may bring a slide show but zac will bring the booze and the drugs.

@HSM Reunion: More like: Everybody: let’s get a picture before he passes out.

HSM Reunion @ 03/11/2014 at 5:16 pm

Ashley– “BFF please help me choose which gown I should wear to my wedding, I have a bunch of pics here can you help me decide?”
Vanessa– “Um yeah maybe later but first I wanna show you my most recent pics. Here’s me in my pj’s getting coffee, here’s me in THE CUTEST printed stretch pants going to yoga, here’s me in adorable pink shorts doing yoga again”
Ashley– “sorry V but those pics are totally boring, no offense”
Vanessa– “Well obvee you’re not my fan then, cuz my fans LUUUVVV these pics”

@tina: actually when he said no the first time, he was promoting Parkland. Then he promoted TAM without mentioning a HSM Reunion. Then he was to the SXSW festival to promote neighbors when someone asked him a question regarding HSM and he answered. It’s not his fault everyone decided to blow it out of the water. If he was really using a HSM reunion to promote one of his movies, he would have done it before now. And if you read the article, he said that Rogen was sorta like a god to him in his teenage years. He idolized him when he was younger. We all have an idol, and I think I know yours.

@Jessica: He thought he was too good for a reunion. Plain and simple. After terrible reviews for those movies, not so much. He using all the stops to promote this come back movie. He said it(the Seth Rogen comment) without a side interpertation or explaination. You do you feel the need to make it sound better? He’s a grown man. Why is it he gets a pass on any and all behaviors from you people and Vanessa gets stoned for going to the gym?

@tina: oh, did he tell you that? I didn’t know. Why would he use a HSM reunion to promote this movie when he wants people to stop thinking about him as Troy Bolton? Maybe you should go to the people article and read that Rogen mention again. It ask him what he thought of Seth Rogen when he first met him and he told them what he thought when he first met him at 17 and then said what I already told you. Plus, I never said anything bad about Vanessa so don’t bring me in that.

@tina: I can give you the link by the way.

@Jessica: I don’t have to. I know what he said. As always he says what he thinks people want to hear. That’s one of the problems I have with him. The same with the reunion. He turned down a reunion with no set date. Why, because he was going to be busy for the rest of his life? That’s like someone asking you for a date and you saying I’m busy before he tells you when. You’re not turning down the date you’re turning down the guy. That’s what he did. He turned down the people. If Parkland and TAM would have gotten the reviews he wanted he still wouldn’t have the time for them. Sorry but that’s just how it is.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 7:28 pm

@tina: He IS to good for the reunion. He is by far the biggest star of the bunch, everyone knows that.

@tina: actually it did a set date. It was suppose to be in December, when he was promoting. Don’t know what happen though . Don’t even want to look at the link to prove you don’t know what he said or that you took it out of context. Sad. Sorry, but that’s just how it is to you.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 7:36 pm

@tina: Think of how your unhealthy hudgens obsession is affecting your kids, and your friendships tina lol

Nightiwish
Do you have friends? Can’t imagine people being around a jerk like u all the time.

Nightwish
Do you think hating Simone as much as u hate Vanessa is healthy?

@tina
there’s something called scroll over button just like you remind us everyday. If he is so not relevant to you why won’t you just ‘scroll over’ when his posts show up for your google alerts? Simple as that.

@Nightwish: add to that her unhealthy efron obsession complete with denial
@em: her google alert is for zac. how else would she “already know” what he said about rogen in people mag? he’s been completely irrelevant to her for 3 years right?riiigghhhhttt.

Lol
Why is your hatred healthy?

maria
wait , where did Zac ever say anything about snogging Amanda? Amanda was all over that. but Zac didn’t say anything

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 8:57 pm

@lol: I’d say tina is as out of touch with herself as hudgens is with herself. Aptly though, she idolizes hudgens @Jr: Why do you label everything hate? Does being irked with hudgens = hate? What make you of tinas hate for efron? If jared insists on posting those pics above like shes star worthy, expect to hear some complaints ok

@Jessica: They never had a date. December is not a date it’s a month. Sorry but that is what you say when you don’t want to be bothered. “I’m busy” It didn’t happen in December because they (the one who are actually friends) couldn’t come up with a date. Sorry but he said what he said. You can sugar coat it all you want. As always no matter what he says or does “he didn’t mean it that way.”

Nightwish
You can justify all you want the comments you make all completely uncalled for and yes it’s hateful.

@Nightwish: You can say whatever makes you sleep at night. At least I have a spouse and real friends. Didn’t your girl dump you for spending all your time here? I went to class and ‘returned home and you were having a discussion with me. Lmao Did you not notice you were talking to yourself? Sorry but whenever he says something stupid they feel the need to include the line “his ex Vanessa Hudgens” which makes him show on my Google alerts. Maybe when he does something good they don’t, so maybe I only get the stupid shi t. It’s quite enough for me. All it does is solidify my opinion of him.

@emily: He did say it, unfortunately, during an interview for CSC. Like Tina said, it was a cringeworthy moment, and that guy had MANY while with Vanessa. She loved him and dealt with it; I certainly don’t, so I see those comments and incidents as insensitive and disrespectful. Vanessa knows how to be in a relationship and respect it. That is why she has found love again and he hasn’t.

@tina: Google alerts for hudgens? Please get a life tina. You are obsessed.

@lol: Irrelevant to us does not mean we don’t read or hear things. It means we don’t CARE.

How she is calling the paps?they know where she lives,they probably camp outside her house. Seriously the haters do really care for Vanessa!That’s why they are the first to post on here. Vanessa aint going anywhere,Her career aint over. You haters can hate all you want and complain like 5year year olds all you want. Vanessa goes to church with her family and boyfriend,stays heath,communicate with her fans daily. The girl is busy collaborating in the studio/working on her 3rd album with David Correy&Rock Mafia in the recording studio :) so don’t say she isn’t doing anything. I love reading this stupid/harmless comment these haters type its always a good laugh/eyeroll #judgeMuchHaters

@maria: you guys care enough to bring him up in every single thread. quit lying

FYI Zac did bring Vanessa name up on “ET” while promoting “Neighbors” sometimes whenever there is a interview\article its will always say Vanessa Hudgens Ex Zac Efron Bla Bla Bla or Zac Efron Ex Vanessa Hudgens Bla Bla Bla this .Vanessa will always be Zac other better half. Together or Not Zac and Vanessa name will always be brought up on every post.

@tina: lol, whatever you say Tina. Whatever floats your boat, babe.

Usually when you don’t care about something you don’t read it. You skip it. You could hear it, but you don’t read it. Same people are going to be here in the next 20 to 50 years still arguing. Have fun!

Sorry but if it has her name mentioned I will read it. Plain and Simple.

@maria: Your inventing things just to hate on him. He said NO such thing. Your a filthy liar. Shame on you nurse.

@tina: oh we know. You’re like her biggest fan ever. Even missing one tiny detail in an article that merely mentions her is like a broken law. Plain and Simple.

If you do not like him you can always NOT read when you see that the article has a heading related to Zac. Plain and simple. But seeing that you know every tiny little detail of him, i doubt that’s the case.

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 1:04 am

@ok
If you people hate vanessa so much you can ya know not come on her posts all the time. Plain and simple but seeing as there are usually more zac fans on vanessa posts then actual zac posts that’s just not the case.

Hudgensfan @ 03/12/2014 at 6:19 am

omg. U guyz realize its 3 people ( benson, franco and hudgens) nominated for best kiss rt. How embarazing

Hudgensfan @ 03/12/2014 at 7:19 am

Reality check time!
Gimme shelter gross- 1.3 mil, 4 mil budget
Frozen ground gross 5.5 mil, 27 mil budget
Oopz no wonder nessa isnt getting casted. Lose money!

@emily: Don’t you dare call me a filthy liar. He said it in an interview. I remember it well. Since you obviously didn’t follow him then, you don’t know all the stuff he did and said. I do. Cause it ticked me off that he could be such a jerk.

@Haters Suck!: oh stop with the “hate” label, that poster said nothing bad about vanessa.
tina & maria invite zac fans to come here by bringing him up non stop & bashing him all the time. and if a fan supports someone and you see their name you WILL read it, plain and simple, right tina?
they must’ve missed out on the debate team in their long gone high school days, so now they have to live their dream through jj vanessa thread. arguing is their favorite hobby, has been for a while, and will continue to be into old(er) age for them.

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 9:15 am

@lol
Oh that is such a load of crap. I’m tired of you zac fans playing victim. You guys come here looking for a fight. This is a vanessa post if you don’t like what they have to say don’t come in it. When I see a zac post I just scroll right by it. I have no intrest in what you people have to say in it. Do you bash vanessa in Zac posts, trade cookie recipes, debate what came first the chicken or the egg? I don’t know and I don’t care. Obviously what vanessa fans say in her posts mean a great deal to you, but for me even if you do bash vanessa in zac posts I just really do not care.

@Haters Suck!: gimme a break, not every critic of vanessa is a fan of zac, you guys just assume that any random poster who comes on here saying vanessa is annoying is a zac fan, even if they never mention zac at all. then you guys play victim and say wah wah why can’t efron’s fans stop coming on here, while in fact most stuff written about zac on here comes from your favorite fight pickers, tina and maria. and it’s only natural for some fans to defend him, this happens on every ex couple thread on jj. look at rob & kristen, ian & nina etc… (maybe you never go on other threads, but most people on jj visit more than just one thread)
and fyi, this is not “vanessa’s thread” it doesn’t belong to her or the fans, it belongs to jared.

@tina: How can you be studying for anything tina? the way you spend your every waking moment on this site, as well as how wrapped up you are following hudgens, perusing the entirety of the net for the most insignificant and remotely positive developments regarding her is just flat out pathologic. Volunteer to clean her house or do her yard work why dont you.

@tina: good heavens, its like you have no real intellectual pursuits. If you idolize someone as lame and vacuous (brains-wise) as hudgens is, you cant have much going on upstairs. There is no phreaking way someone stumbles across a random actress from her tv show and gets as deeply obsessed as you are without it causing concern. Way i see it is you are either mental, have a mid life crisis related lez.bo crush, are employed somehow by her or are actually related to her. Which is it, b!tchy? please do, explain away

maria
Please, I’ve been a fan since like forever. And that’s exactly why I’m saying he’s said no such thing. Not to mention he said NO such thing about Taylor Scilling either. He has always talked with sex scenes or kissing scenes such as to protect the dignity of his costar and to make her feel flattered not embarassed. That’s the way of a mature actor instead of cringing and saying you don’t wanna do sex scenes again like your ******* of an idol did.Your a pathetic liar fake nurse. I wonder how you work at the hospital. But then again you can’t be working many hours calculating the hours you spend here.

a$$hole of an idol

How can you expect Zac fans not to come here when he’s being mentioned here all the time, and in a bad way. We love him just as much as you do her, if not ,more.

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 11:20 am

@ok
By not coming here at all. I would not be caught dead looking at a zac post. I just move on to something else, but obviously you zac fans just can’t do that.

@Haters Suck!: um didn’t you comment on his thread on JJ jr. when he was taking about high school musical? Or was that just someone who posed as you?

@Kit: oh jeez, another van stan caught in a lie? these stans really need to stop lying.so much. do you all have some type of pathological lying problem?

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 12:04 pm

@kit
No wasnt me. I don’t really post on jjr anymore. I will once in a while but not as often. It wouldn’t be the first time someone posted under my name or the 2nd, or the 3rd or the 4th, or th 5th time its happend.

@emily: Well, YOUR a$$hole of an idol DID say it. I couldn’t make that sh*t up. I never said anything about Schilling, did I? The point is, he makes stupid remarks, and often did when he was in that relationship. But it is OVER. I feel the way I do about him because of all that. I was thrilled when they broke up. The difference is, Vanessa would NEVER say or do the things he did to someone she loves. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. She knows how to show respect and stay private about her relationships. Always has and always will. And BTW, I have days off.

Haters Suck! on 3/11/14
@lol

Haters Suck! on 03/10/2014
If zacs in you can count on Vanessa being out. Those two avoid each other like the plague.
______________________________________________________

So Haters Suck, you’re claiming that someone else posed as you on a Zac thread the day before you made that comment to me and said basically the same thing that you said to me the next day? That other person posing as you on Zac thread somehow psychically knew what you were gonna say on JJ the next day? Um, highly doubtful. Please stop lying!

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 12:36 pm

@lol
Believe it or don’t believe it. Makes little difference to me what u think.

@OK: I respect your ability to like them both. I was unable to. Though you don’t comment often, his other fans do. They don’t get we just will say more if they keep talking him up. Not all haters are Zac fans, but many of them here are. Do our lame comments cause any harm to his career? Nope. Is she significant in his life anymore? Nope. That means occasional comments mean absolutely nothing. There is NO need for this constant arguing on HER posts.

@Nightwish: Again yet another conversation with yourself. Lmao. I’m sure you used to that…… I on the other hand have a life.

@nightwish: I just hope you don’t poke your fatfinger in your nose as often as you do on Vanessa’s thread and in your doll’s cavity! you need a life!

@maria: As always his “fans” know nothing about what sleazy things he does and says all in the interest of selling his movies. Strange how you and I can remember the same interview but they can’t. I guess they are so blinded by his looks the pay zero attention to what he says. A sleaze in a pretty package.

@tina: So true. I really wanted to support him back then, but all I know is, if my son had acted toward his GF like Efron did, I would have slapped him upside the head. Yes, he treated her well most of the time, but those insensitive remarks were so inappropriate. It shocked lots of people at the time, and there was a lot of debate back then on these boards over his behaviors. How quickly they forget. I am hopeful he has grown up since then, but everything he did and said is on record. They just choose to ignore it, but if they had a BF who acted like he did AT TIMES, they would be singing a different tune. I guess I expect more from a man.

@damn: im not even wondering why he would hook up with lindsay. birds of the same feather…wonder who’s ahead in rehab counts?

now nightwish has another target. lohan beware. the fatfinger is after your a$s!

@damn: All I will say about that list, is that it doesn’t surprise me. She is shameless. Why would you want to publish a list that shows what a tramp you are? But those guys should have known better, if true. All the PR machines in HW must be in full gear tonight.

@maria: When I saw that the only thing that came to mind was I hope all of them got tested for STD’s. So sad she values herself so little.

@zacfan: Why? I would bang lohan if i had the chance. Way to go efron! Gettin some!

Haters Suck! @ 03/12/2014 at 11:17 pm

@nightwish
Your boyfriend would be good with that?

@tina: wat up tina? Cant answer my ? Do you realize youre totally obsessed with a mere celebrity to the point where its embarrassing? Does hudgens even qualifies as a celeb? To think how your kids talk about you with their friends. Maybe you are a joke between them. I would keep your obsession private if i were them cause it looks bad. Not only that, your hateful preoccupation with zac efron magnifies your sad cognitive plight astoundingly.

@Nightwish: I would say YOUR obsession with her is far more embarrassing. You post far more than we do, sit there and wait for her posts every day, ridicule each and every fan here, and all for someone not worth anything to you. Following her career and being supportive of her against all the crap she’s always gotten is not embarrassing. I follow other celebs, that I find worthwhile. Nothing embarrassing in the least about it. But you, are pathetic in your hatred.

@Nightwish: And if you would do Lohan, that tells me you are even more of a slime. With genital issues, for sure.

Lmao at zacfan responding to his/her own link, and tina and maria being the first ones to rush to click on it as soon as they see zac efron listed in the link. I thought he was completely irrelevant to you ladies? I guess not… just more lies from the liars.

Nightwish @ 03/13/2014 at 8:53 am

@maria: Coming from the lady who posts at the crack of dawn lol! The reason my dear is because you guys are so ridiculable. Bwteen tinas compulsive lying and zacfans juvenille antics, then throw in hatersucks doofusness and your irresistable impulse to rush to their defense and you have quite a clusterufck of nonsense going on. Makes sense. Hudgens made out to be a star on this site is pure tomfoolery

Nightwish
You’re a walking talking breathing definition of hypocrisy. I can’t believe your a boy. Your level of disrespect for women borders on the sociopathic. No woman with any shred of self esteem would ever consider being with you. Your mother must have failed you in teaching you how a gentlemen treats a lady. It’s a real shame.

”Graduating from High School Musical heartthrob to full-blown college douche, Zac Efron was meant to play the testosterone-charged frat superhero Teddy Sanders. Efron has never been funnier, and getting away from his “good guy” persona creates a completely embellished caricature that’s entirely too much fun to ignore, pairing nicely with his second-in-command played by Dave Franco – another young actor who pops his collar and leaves us in stitches. The chemistry between these two is highlighted by a scene I can only dream was improvised on set, recording Teddy and Pete’s genius reinventions of the phrase “bros before hos” – only to have Pete heartbroken later when Teddy doesn’t acknowledge the “bropology” that took place, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT RHYMED! Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Jerrod Carmichael round out our alpha dogs, one a certifiable porn star and the other a hopeless pothead, but it’s Teddy and Pete who ultimately win us over through wicked epicness – that’s what the kids say these days, right?”

‘When I recently reviewed “That Awkward Moment,” I mentioned that I was unconvinced about Zac Efron so far as a performer, but that is no longer the case. He is genuinely hilarious in this film. they manage to give Efron’s character more depth than I expected’

Nightwish @ 03/13/2014 at 9:55 am

@Jr: wow. harsh. anything for hudgens, huh? funny how you take things so personally in her behalf. something obviously more than fandom is going on here, no?

”Neighbors works best because of this dynamic, in which we actually care about all of the characters. Rogen and Efron make an incredible comedic duo, and I’d love to see them paired up again in the future.I can’t wait for everyone to see Neighbors – it comes out May 9th, and I expect it to be a huge hit. ”

”I’m still laughing at jokes from last night’s SXSW premiere of Nicholas Stoller’s Neighbors, a movie so goddamn hilarious that I couldn’t catch my breath at times for the laughter. I already need to see it again because I missed so many lines that were obscured by the uproar rising from the audience. It’s a movie that just made me happy, the kind of comedy that I already know I’m going to own and watch over and over.”

”“Neighbors” is an unchecked riot that should go a long way toward selling antagonist Zac Efron as a credible adult actor”

”But it’s the eternally shirtless ex-teen idol Efron, surprisingly, who delivers the film’s most intriguing performance, crafting a dime-turning combination of brotherly earnestness and Mephistophelean sadism that will ring true to anyone who ever found themselves on the losing end of a wooden paddle.”

”Zac Efron gives one of his most credible and intriguing performances in this winningly stupid frat comedy.”

Nightwish
No. I just don’t understand people like you. People who feel the need to be so hateful, and need to make the most nasty and ugly comments possible for no reason. Why? There’s no reason for it and it’s completely uncalled for. I don’t understand hateful people like u and I doubt I ever will.

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 10:25 am

@nightwish
So the people you like zac efron, a coke addicted, booze addicted douche with 2 stints in rehab. Kstew a home wrecking cheat who’s so “stoopid” she $crews a married man in broad daylight out in the open. And now Lindsay Lohan who’s name sends a cold shiver down everyone’s spine and you could fill 10 books with the caro she’s done. Those are the people who deserve praise but not vanessa. You’ve got some serious disturbing issues going on.

Hudgensfan @ 03/13/2014 at 10:51 am

Amazzzing how zacs career is diverging from nessas so differently, as in zacs is going up and nessas is going down. Hey wers all the talk about gs nowdays? awful quiet. Was it dat forgetfull??

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 10:55 am

So zac is successful playing the no good out of control douchebag who doesn’t care about anyone but himself. I would think so, I mean that’s pretty much who he already is and has been for years so he’s had a lot of practice. Didn’t even have to act for the part just had to be who he is.

@Jr: Quick question, why do you always single me out? lol calls you guys out on some very good issues. In some ways her/his points are more devastating to hudgens and you fans than what i say. You just have it out for me dont ya? Worry not. Nobody reads these hudgens posts anyways. Its just us here. You and hatersuck make me out to be the most evil person in the world and for what, pointing out that hudgens is way overexposed on jj? You want a scapegoat for your girls failures. Dont take out your frustrations on me. Hudgens is sufficiently compromising her career on her own. If she actually bothered to read some criticisms here, it might even improve her image and public perception. I am constantly giving advice about how she can stop being so annoying and quite possibly grow her fan base. Some thanks i get.

@Haters Suck!: ..and you my witless chum, you mean to tell me that if lohan pulled her mini up for you, you would make an excuse and bail? “my, look at the time”. Are you friggin high? This is lilo were talking about. She is stacked, and in her prime had a rockin bod that would give any guy in close proximity a powerful erection. i would be hitting that all night, sideways and upside down. If properly showered, i would.. nevermind, you get the point so dont act dude, especially considering the fact that taking a roll in the hay with lohan is lightyears better than your nightly sexscapades with rosie palm and her five sisters lulz

@Nightwish: Sorry but as I said I have a life. You on the other hand need something that I don’t feel the need to provide. Sorry you don’t have real friends but I won’t be the you use as a substitute.First you riled up the children but we both know they’re only the means to an end. You thought you were some intellectual superior playing with children but it burns your buns that some of us have been there, done that ,and wrote the book. What a sorry little man you are. How pitiful that your whole life is making silly little comments and taunting fans.
We don’t have to explain anything to you. We live COMPLETE lives. When you don’t see me comment for days it’s because l am living it. Sorry I’m not chained to these post as you are. You won’t get validation from me, so stop trying.

Nightwish
I don’t make you out to be the most evil person in the world you do that all by yourself. You’ve wished death on Vanessa Ive seen you do it. I’ve seen you say you hope she dies or is killed. How do you excuse and justify that to yourself? If I were to go to people on the street and show them the comments you’ve made without telling them who you were talking about just show them the things you say, I’d bet anything most would agree with me you are evil. And you’re the one that’s here all day everyday 24/7. You never miss a Vanessa post or a chance to put here down ever. You comment more then anyone here. And you don’t just hate Vanessa, you hate me, you hate maria, you hate Tina, you hate everyone who has one nice word to say about Vanessa. Again how do you justify that?

@Jr: OTHER people were saying they hope she d**s. Dont pin that crap on me. @tina: Sorry b!tchy, youll have to make your point using (preferably) zero delusional statements and a minimum of vitriol. You know nothing about me, my friends or how complete my life really is. and if anything, all this back and forth between us should benefit you somehow, for example make you a more talented arguer, less of a loner, the pitfalls of celeb worship, the importance of getting a phreaking life, stimulating ones brane, etc lol

Nightwish
No it was you. I saw you do it. Yes other people did it to and what did you do? You applauded them, you agreed with them, you said they were right. Not only have you said it but you’ve agreed with other people who have said it too.

Hey KASIA where are you? Tinas hardly around nowadays so feel free to join in. In case you missed it, shes studying for an mba in human resource management. When she finally lands a job as an HR director (timeframe unknown), she’ll screen out 97% of the applicants by asking if they know who hudgens is (the answer is usually “nope”). Tina’ll make them watch gimme shelter as work orientation and use hudgens pics as office computer screensavers! lol!

@Nightwish: lmao. Your blow up dolls, don’t count. Tell me did you name one Zac? When a grown man spends his life posting hate (especially for someone or something that has no connection to him) there is something fundamentally wrong with him. Not my place to “fix” you. Seek professional help.

@tina:ME professional help?? You know i find your bitchiness so sexy tina but your self denial is starting to offset it too much…

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 12:23 pm

Well here’s what vanessa was up to last night.
Out with her friends havin a good time. The night before on jjr there are pics of her with Austin and more of her friends like Ashley benson and others. While vanessa was doing that nightwish as her being a jackass about vanessa.

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 12:28 pm

@nightwish
Why should jj stop posting about vanessa? By yourself you’ll leave 30-40 comments, we’ll argue that’s more comments, more hits for jj. You’re mad jj features lots of hudgens posts but you give him all the incentive he needs to do by filling his comment section why should’ve stop?

@Nightwish: I told you when you first asked many, many post ago how we knew when a new post was made I had a google alert. So you are now all shocked? Are you suffering a lost of memory? All part of your trip into insanity. Enjoy it. Apparently it’s all you have. Now because I actually have real friends and we are having a lunch date, I leave you. Feel free to talk to yourself as you always do until I return.

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 12:30 pm

*why should he stop* damn auto correct.

@tina: Well enjoy your sandwich. Try not to bring up hudgens too much or theyll think you’re obsessed, k? lol

Haters Suck! @ 03/13/2014 at 12:39 pm

@nightwish
Oh btw not with 1000 pairs of gloves, bottles of penicillin and antibiotics, with all the std drugs in the world would I even touch Lindsey Lohan. That’s one big box of crazy that needs to remain shut. On that bases you two would make the perfect couple from hell.

Nightwish @ 03/13/2014 at 1:09 pm

@Haters Suck!: my ex girlfriend banged rob lowe. True story. As for lindz, use a condom, dont go down on her and claim bragging rites. Past that, find a real woman for wife material. Dude, stop acting like such a goody two shoes. You are a dude, are you not?

@vanfan: Why exactly are you posting those here? Shall I go to Zac’s threads and post all her great reviews from GS? Go away. You’re a PIA.

@Nightwish: And what is that supposed to tell us? That you date hoes who bang married men? It just confirms you’re an a$$. And I get up at the crack of dawn. Like Tina said, we have lives. If you didn’t post here obsessively all night, you might be able to wake up early and have a life too. Places to go, and things to do. Guess you don’t.

@Nightwish: And if you really are obsessed with pissing off fans, there are 11 others above Vanessa with probably the same fans who post on them too. Why don’t you go bug them for awhile? How about the Efron St Tropez thread? The same people talk and post his every move over there, for over a year. How have they avoided your ugly wrath??

Just Jared Jr
  1. Chloe Moretz Breaks Our Hearts in New 'If I Stay' Trailer - Watch Now!
    Chloe Moretz wakes up in limbo and effectively breaks JJJ‘s heart in this brand new trailer...
  2. Trevor Jackson Drops New 'Me Likey' Lyric Video - Watch Now!
    Check out the awesome new lyric video for Trevor Jackson‘s fun track “Me Likey”!...
  3. Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party Despite Broken Rib!
    Jason Derulo is all smiles as he poses before hosting the Rehab Pool Party held at the Hard Rock...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »