Vanessa Hudgens Steps Out for Sunday Yoga!

Vanessa Hudgens Steps Out for Sunday Yoga!

Vanessa Hudgens tries to keep a low profile as she hides her face behind her cell phone while heading back to her car on Sunday afternoon (March 9) in Studio City, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress carried her yoga mat after taking her weekly workout class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

It was recently announced that Vanessa and Ashley Benson are nominated for Best Kiss for their screen-stealing kiss with co-star James Franco in Spring Breakers at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, which will be hosted by Conan O’Brien.

Don’t forget to tune in on Sunday (April 13) at 7pm EST!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Soffe shorts and using a ban.do iPhone case.

vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 01
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 02
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 03
vanessa hudgens steps out for sunday yoga 04

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

@Pam: okay, for some odd reason, I thought I was talking to Tina and not Maria. Oops. Maria, I’m sorry, that was not meant for you. Not the last bit.

@Pam: Well, I have no idea what went on with Rogen, but I’m sure it was the usual. I’m remembering back to him bragging about practicing kissing scenes with Amanda Crew in his trailer alone, and even further back, deep throating Nikki Blonski on live TV?? Sorry, but my dislike started that long ago. A good guy doesn’t do that, ever, not even for a dang movie. I have never seen an actor gush about making out with an actress if he is IN a relationship. Total disrespect. I say it was his true colors.

@lol: No need to lie your boys a sleaze. I’m not deaf or blind. I read. Occasionally, I watch television. When he was with Vanessa I listened to him as he was part of her life. Things he would say would make me cringe, but he didn’t care as long as people paid to see his movies. That’s how we all know he spent hours making out with his CSC co-star in a trailer for “practice” and how he had to be made to stop making out with his TLO co-star after the director yelled cut, because he said them. When my Google alert shows an article where he uses her name (matters not if it’s to sale some unheard of jeans or his next movie). I read it. Now because he wants people to go see his movie he wants to attend the HSM reunion after saying no when originally asked. He tries so hard to be all things to all people he has no real personality. But of course that doesn’t matter because he looks good, right?

@Pam: Stating facts and then wishing him well. He is what he is. One day he will decide what that is.

@tina: you did lie, just stop lying to cover up lies. you said yourself, he is irrelevant to you and you would never know a single thing about him except what his fans post on vanessa’s thread. his fans have not posted a single thing about him calling rogen a god on her thread. you say you see him on your vanessa google alert when he mentions vanessa? when was the last time he mentioned vanessa???
or could it be that you have a separate google alert just for zac even though you claim not to care at all about him? i wouldn’t be surprised. you and zacfan aka zac effyou aka his/her 20 alter egos.
you guys bashed him for turning down hsm reunion, now you bash him for saying he’s open to a reunion? at least you admit that he looks good, that’s one truth from you.

@lol: I’m being to think these people are obsessed with both of them. It’s sad. Cause they probably do this every single day.

@lol: yea I don’t that either. You bashed him when he said no and said he should have said yes, and then, when he says yes, you bashed him because he said yes. I guess he should have said no, but then that would have led to bashing too. It hilarious, really.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 3:39 pm

@lol
You’re kidding yourself if you think efrons going to that reunion. If he does vanessa won’t be there, if vanessa goes he won’t be there. The two can’t stomach being anywhere near each other.

@Haters Suck!: well they are going to have to get over it and put on their happy faces lol.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 4:06 pm

@maccy
You can hope but that’s just not gonna happen. Since they broke up they have shown 0 interest in being anywhere near one another. Same with Ashley’s wedding, vanessa said in a interview she’s a bridesmaid, she’ll be there. Will zac? I wouldn’t bet on it.

@Haters Suck!: I wouldn’t either, but you never know…

HSM Reunion @ 03/11/2014 at 4:37 pm

Vanessa– “OMG Zac its been like, forevs, but totally lucky for you I have a pic slideshow, like week by week, of all the mani Mondays you missed.”
Zac— (cringes) “I knew this way a bad idea.”

@lol: Yes, he was all over my google alert for Vanessa today. Mainly because he is using a HSM reunion to promote his movie. When it didn’t benefit him he said no, now he wants something he says yes. Self-serving. I don’t have to lie. He does it enough for everyone. I said I watch television occasionally.Something as inane as his calling Seth Rogen his “God” makes people comment. I’m just happy Vanessa has a real man in her life. One who doesn’t run off and leave her when the paps come, who opens doors for her and doesn’t go on and on about other women while with her. Not mad at him for just being his usual wishy- washy self, just don’t see anything to admire.

Haters Suck! @ 03/11/2014 at 4:47 pm

@hsm reunion
Well vanessa may bring a slide show but zac will bring the booze and the drugs.

@HSM Reunion: More like: Everybody: let’s get a picture before he passes out.

HSM Reunion @ 03/11/2014 at 5:16 pm

Ashley– “BFF please help me choose which gown I should wear to my wedding, I have a bunch of pics here can you help me decide?”
Vanessa– “Um yeah maybe later but first I wanna show you my most recent pics. Here’s me in my pj’s getting coffee, here’s me in THE CUTEST printed stretch pants going to yoga, here’s me in adorable pink shorts doing yoga again”
Ashley– “sorry V but those pics are totally boring, no offense”
Vanessa– “Well obvee you’re not my fan then, cuz my fans LUUUVVV these pics”

@tina: actually when he said no the first time, he was promoting Parkland. Then he promoted TAM without mentioning a HSM Reunion. Then he was to the SXSW festival to promote neighbors when someone asked him a question regarding HSM and he answered. It’s not his fault everyone decided to blow it out of the water. If he was really using a HSM reunion to promote one of his movies, he would have done it before now. And if you read the article, he said that Rogen was sorta like a god to him in his teenage years. He idolized him when he was younger. We all have an idol, and I think I know yours.

@Jessica: He thought he was too good for a reunion. Plain and simple. After terrible reviews for those movies, not so much. He using all the stops to promote this come back movie. He said it(the Seth Rogen comment) without a side interpertation or explaination. You do you feel the need to make it sound better? He’s a grown man. Why is it he gets a pass on any and all behaviors from you people and Vanessa gets stoned for going to the gym?

@tina: oh, did he tell you that? I didn’t know. Why would he use a HSM reunion to promote this movie when he wants people to stop thinking about him as Troy Bolton? Maybe you should go to the people article and read that Rogen mention again. It ask him what he thought of Seth Rogen when he first met him and he told them what he thought when he first met him at 17 and then said what I already told you. Plus, I never said anything bad about Vanessa so don’t bring me in that.

@tina: I can give you the link by the way.

@Jessica: I don’t have to. I know what he said. As always he says what he thinks people want to hear. That’s one of the problems I have with him. The same with the reunion. He turned down a reunion with no set date. Why, because he was going to be busy for the rest of his life? That’s like someone asking you for a date and you saying I’m busy before he tells you when. You’re not turning down the date you’re turning down the guy. That’s what he did. He turned down the people. If Parkland and TAM would have gotten the reviews he wanted he still wouldn’t have the time for them. Sorry but that’s just how it is.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 7:28 pm

@tina: He IS to good for the reunion. He is by far the biggest star of the bunch, everyone knows that.

@tina: actually it did a set date. It was suppose to be in December, when he was promoting. Don’t know what happen though . Don’t even want to look at the link to prove you don’t know what he said or that you took it out of context. Sad. Sorry, but that’s just how it is to you.

Nightwish @ 03/11/2014 at 7:36 pm

@tina: Think of how your unhealthy hudgens obsession is affecting your kids, and your friendships tina lol

Nightiwish
Do you have friends? Can’t imagine people being around a jerk like u all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All