Alexander Skarsgard Keeps His 'Tarzan' Body in Shape with a Trip to the Gym!

Alexander Skarsgard Keeps His 'Tarzan' Body in Shape with a Trip to the Gym!

Alexander Skarsgard keeps his head low and his hood up as he arrives at his gym on Thursday (March 13) in Los Angeles.

Looks like the 37-year-old True Blood hottie is keeping in tip top shape for his upcoming live-action 3D movie Tarzan, which will also star Margot Robbie, Christoph Waltz, and Samuel L. Jackson.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Mark your calendars, Tarzan is set to hit theaters on July 1, 2016!

We know you’ll need your Alexander fix way before 2016 – so you can catch him on the seventh and final season of True Blood this summer!

alexander skarsgard keeps his tarzan body in shape with a trip to the gym 01

• Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Madeleine @ 03/13/2014 at 5:23 pm

Looking good!

sexy pants @ 03/13/2014 at 5:57 pm

Whom ever wrote this post gets no points for orginalnity cause Duh! But He is so fit and fine right now though this hot SOB with his hot man stuff and cute feet. He has lovely feet and hands his man bits are very swoon worthy. But Boo on you Alexander Skarsgard Booo that he didn’t call me over to help him lift (I really mean distract him from his work -out or lifting weighs) weighs I would give him another work out though.

I adore him but is it flip flop season? I can never tell with him because his body has no idea of the weather but Bless him for showing some skin and feet with his fine self.

sexy pants @ 03/13/2014 at 6:09 pm

Lawd and baby jesus he is so fine tho. So fine even thouh he is in a moderate gym attire I know what’s under there and Its too much. Those South pole pics are pretty much burned into my membrane Can not Unseen not like I want too.

It’s just no right that he is walking around place, the world and this gym without me though Not right at all. Boo Hiss on you Skarsgard. I might weep into everything I own. Might

Oh yeah. I see the feet!

Slinky the Cat @ 03/13/2014 at 6:36 pm

Awww! Lookit dem cute lil…um…big feetses! I was just thinking to myself that some Gym!Skars pics would be so lovely right about now, and whaddaya know? Poof! Here they are. It’s so unfair though. He’s walking around looking like all THAT and even his toes are cute. Seriously, dude. Who does that? Criminally unfair.

He has such pretty feet! Is there anything on this man that isn’t perfect???? Hubby is giving me major side eye….He so jealous….. LOL!!!

@sexy pants: Is it flip flop season? Well in LA today it was ‘only’ 70. However, if he were actually leaving the gym, as the pics via characteristicallyexuberant seem to indicate, he may have just worn them straight from the post workout shower..

And I believe these are first known gym related pics we’ve seen of him in two years.

sexy pants @ 03/13/2014 at 6:58 pm

@ladybug:

I figure as much Ladybug but I have been watching the skars for some times now and his body doesn’t moderate/regulate temperate like regular folks LoL! I would watch the people around him to know if it is hot or cold but bless him he is adorable most of time I can’t hate on him even though I can think of some reasons.

But when you are this hot who needs extra layers.

Yeah we now your gonna lie about dating costar margrat Robin when u start tarzen , just like bosworth days

@sexy pants: “his body doesn’t moderate/regulate temperate like regular folks LoL! ”
No, it doesn’t! This is a man who wears black jeans and t-shirts to Coachella, when the temps are in the 100s.

Good to see him back safe and sound after his trip to Europe. Looking great as usual. Am sure he’s not so happy to see the paps though!

@H: Actually he never commented one way or the other about Bosworth or anyone else. He keeps his private life private unlike te Kartrashians and most other Hollywood types. I love his acting and quirky personality, but truly admire his reticence in these times where it seems like everyone shares everything.

so fvcking hot

Who is Margrat Robin?

Cafélady @ 03/14/2014 at 7:43 am

He is definitely NOT amused about the pap’s, that’s for sure…but I can’t blame him that.

Flip-Flop season: …well, he only has to walk from his car to the gym and back – so not really a problem with wearing only flip-flops, even with lower temperatures, I think.

@ladybug: #8 I can’t agree here, that this would be the first gym related pics, since two years – because I believe, he was already papped once after the gym recently. JJ hasn’t connected the pics exactly with a gym visit – but he wore almost the same outfit like in this new pics here (aside of the shoes; sneakers instead of flip-flops) – so I presume he also came back from the gym there…

Gabriella Wright (I) @ 03/14/2014 at 9:06 am

Is the hot French chick in trueblood Eric’s love Intrest how many scenes did she have ? It doest look like that many just the 1?

Gabriella Wright ‏@LadyGwright  Feb 11
Loved working with the #trueblood family … Inspiring world to be part of. @HBO @TrueBloodHBO thankyou !!

LMAO at the sexy feet fantasies! Whatever floats your boat!

Ladybug's Stalker Details @ 03/14/2014 at 2:13 pm

@ladybug:

God, you sound crazy as f**k as usual. Pouring over every single detail of this man’s life, including trying to track and hypothesize about his movements at the gym. Are you not at all embarrassed about your behavior? Even a tiny bit? Are you really so lacking in self-awareness that you don’t know how crazy you sound when you say things like “he might have worn those shorts straight from the post workout shower”? My guess is that you know, but you don’t care so long as you’re posting among other equally insane stans.

Flipflops @ 03/14/2014 at 2:33 pm

I myyyy the only sexier on him…would be me :P

Flipflops @ 03/14/2014 at 2:35 pm

..thing…I meant to say thing..before sexier..swoon..:P!!

No foot fantasy. Just like nice feet. My husband has size 13 feet. Nice ones also, until he accidentally steps on my size 7 foot.

FYATHYRIO @ 03/15/2014 at 3:17 am

@ladybug: @Cafélady:
After the fiasco of the pics from inside the gym he was not papped there for a long time. Maybe he changed locations for a while.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All