Vanessa Hudgens Channels Her Inner Fairy with Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens Channels Her Inner Fairy with Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens dons a cute floral sundress while shopping ’til she drops at Planet Blue on Tuesday (March 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“We’re happy fairies ;) @laurajaynenew @ashleytisdale @kimhidalgo #GNO #latergram,” the 25-year-old actress wrote on Instagram on the same day with a pic of herself and close gal pal Ashley Tisdale.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Over the weekend, Vanessa was spotted showing off her Calvin Klein underwear while doing some retail therapy at Wasteland in L.A.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Lulu*s dress and Koolaburra Starla Clogs. She is carrying a Sorial Gramercy backpack.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens dropping by Planet Blue…

vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 01
vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 12
vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 13
vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 14

Photos: AKM-GSI, Instagram
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens

Girl is not worthy

I dont get it who would bother to take her picture

You are definitely NOT worthy

@Anon: you are DEFINITELY NOT WORTHY

She has the job, has the money and has the mind to do whatever she wants to, while you @Anon: just come here to hate

I got a dress that looks exactly like this at Target this past weekend!! I’m not kidding. Something tells me she did not get hers at Target. Ha!

She must be getting ready for Coachella. She always shops at Planet Blue for her festival clothes. Lookin’ good, Vanessa! The picture of the girls having dinner together was adorable! Anyone know when Ashley’s wedding is?

Of course she has to wear flowers from an entire garden on her head to get looked at cause she really really really wants people to notice her. If it were maya rivera doing it everyone would think shes crazy. but its vanessa and nobody cares so maybe its ok

vanessa luvvver @ 03/18/2014 at 9:25 pm

shoppin is life no joooooookke y’all
git dat shoppin done gurl go git em show da haters u got da $$ AND style whiles dey aint got sh !tttt
vanessa my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anon: paparazzis and tons of fans. there’s a lot of fan pictures every time she is out and about. They even take her picture inside the church… believe me everyone cares

@Oh..:
actually Vanessa and Kim were wearing flowers crowns… it was a themed dinner… you know, with your friends, where you can be fun and silly, and joke around… like every normal lady out there…

@Sue:
she loves floral dresses, im sure “dress like V” has already the exact dress on their website

i need her legs ASAP

vanessa luvvver @ 03/18/2014 at 9:33 pm

@anney: rite everybody who anybody follow baby v around she godess of wizdom truth luuvv twerkin & werkin YEA V git em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi im vanessa hudgens pleeeeeease notice me

Coachella shopping! can’t wait to see her with her friends.

@Sue:
planet blue =)

Hudgensfan @ 03/18/2014 at 9:36 pm

@Oh..: Shes a hip hop flower girl gypsy. No, shes a rocker gypsy. Wait, a grunge flower girl. Um, a teeny bopper gypsy? Wtf is this chick anyways? Who cares? Ha ha

Hudgensfan @ 03/18/2014 at 9:38 pm

@emmalyn: Arent your legs short enough already? Nessas knees look scary

she looks so pretty *.* I love her shorter hair, it looks a lot healthier, but i also love her with long hair. I really miss her darker hair too.

she has that kind of face you just don’t take seriously. in acting, at least. Also, really, a flower crown? stay at coachella, sweetheart.

@Hudgensfan:
i would love her legs, she has an amazing body, her legs are to die for. She has such a petite and sexy body, i love her, just like you are obsessed with her. But im a lover ♥ just like Van ;)

She is absolutely stunning, our little flower child. That’s why everyone loves her so much

@Hudgensfan:
Do you always talk with yourself? LMAO! you forgot to change your e mail ha ha ha

@marie:
definitely planet blue

@anney:
ughhhhhh i love her friendship with Kim!!! they are adorable together. PINOYPOWER

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:48 pm

Good heavens. For the few ‘fans’ here, are your families aware of your silly and pathetic obsession with this woman? Its so sad. Nobody should be acting like you do over a ‘celeb’. Impressionable weak minded fools, this is exactly why our country will fail.

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:50 pm

@TT: Hey its the “i love her friendship with” girl! So your the one, except you use different names all the time. You forgot to change your email though. Lmao!

shopping with Natalie. I guess you guys are right, she is probably shopping for Coachella or maybe she has a little event this week, wait and see

She looks pretty. I love her shorter hair but I have a feeling by Coachella time she’ll have her long hair again. Anyway, I don’t get what the big deal is about Vanessa wearing a flower crown. Kim wore one too. Plus the one Vanessa is wearing was given to her by a fan & the dinner was themed. She can dress up & act silly with her friends just like everyone else. I don’t see what the big freakin deal is.

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:52 pm

@TT: You are pilipino as well? Hey, are you related to vanessa as well?

I think she has PR here

Am I the only one who thinks Vanessa & Kim kinda look alike esp in that picture? Looks like someone was doing some Coachella shopping with Natalie. Can’t wait to see what outfits she chooses to wear this year :)

@MT:
THIS! i think last week one of her hair stylist at 901 Salon instagrammed a Coachella themed picture and the caption was like “this is for you Ness”.

vanessa luvvver @ 03/18/2014 at 9:56 pm

@Nightwish: u jus shut up!!!!!!!!!!! usa = best in da world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smartest citisenzzz & best celebzzz in da universs

@Nightwish:
lmfao
I use this since 2007 you can find me in the first V post here… ;)

Haters Suck! @ 03/18/2014 at 9:57 pm

When’s the last time you missed a vanessa post? When’s the last time you didn’t leave at least 5-10 comments a post? I’ve seen you post under multiple screen names? You’re the obsessive one trying to tell people who they should and shouldn’t like dumbass

Haters Suck! @ 03/18/2014 at 9:58 pm

@nightwish
When’s the last time you missed a vanessa post? When’s the last time you didn’t leave at least 5-10 comments a post? I’ve seen you post under multiple screen names? You’re here like clock work. You’re the obsessive one trying to tell people who they should and shouldn’t like dumbass

@Nightwish:
trololololololololol
sadly i’m not! but both V and Kim are filipinas <3 aren't the flawless? and their friendship it's adorable. 9 years and counting

@TT:
me too, she is my fave <33

@TT: You are practically the only race on earth that says something like that. Koreans dont go around saying korean power, nor do the indians, japanese or singaporeans. Its so insecure. Please get some integrity, and get back to me when yoU decide to stop compulsively lying, “i love her relationship with” girl

@TT: with this: “sadly i am not (pinoy)”
Youd rather be pinay then? Heavens, you arent proud of your own ethnicity? you are more pathetic than i thought.

More staged ‘candids’. She and her friend Tisdale stage shopping pictures at Planet Blue and they are comped the clothes for the publicity. Vanessa seems more interested in being a celebrity than an actress with the frequency that she calls the paparazzi.

Someone please explain to me why Vanessa get so many comments? I really don’t know. Clue please? I know she’s not a big actress or anything and she went out with Zac for a long time and she wan in that High School Musical show?? But what’s the deal?? Please explain… I don’t see why she would get so much feedback. don’t get it, people arguing. I never did watch HSM.

@mom50: Thats simple! Hudgens has a small group of fans that get twitter alerted when jj posts something about her. Her small group of fans rush here to pump the comments section to look like she is really really popular. Then, a few of us hang around to make a point that hudgens doesnt deserve this kind of celeb attention, and all sorts of arguing ensues. We cant help it, hudgens is just too irking. Does that help?

Oh, I get it. I think its kind of amusing. I know she cant be that controversial, at least I never heard anything. I don’t dislike her or hate her at all, I just couldn’t figure out what all the fuss was about. As far as race goes, it shouldn’t even be a factor, if it’s about that. She is not mentioned much on any other websites that I know of.

Nightwish
Do you have to insult everyone on this post? I’ve never seen a more hateful individual then you

She’s absolutely adorable! Love the look <3

@vanessa luvvver: Smartest citizens! Like hudgens? You are one of them too? LOL@mom50: Yes its this website that pumps her, no others would be dumb enough, unless celeb pics are coming in slow that day. Then they resort to people like brenda song, francia raisa and vanessa hudgens

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2014 at 1:02 am

@nightwish
How many comments you gonna leave this post? You’re here more than anyone dumbass.

@Nightwish: You do know that the more comments you leave the more it boosts her on this website & the more they’re going to post of her right? So keeping leaving comments dumbass. It’ll only rank Vanessa higher on this website & you’ll be seeing a lot more of her. Hope you’re prepared ;)

I don’t think Nightwish has grasped the fact that the more times he comments on her posts, the more posts we are gonna get of her. Lol oh well, better for the fans, so kudos to you dude.

So jealous of the LA weather. Really wish we had more sun over here.

Hudgensfan @ 03/19/2014 at 4:56 am

@Ashley: @jen: Haha u guyz R the onez dat dont get it the more dumb and bugus stuffs they post of her the more it turns anyone on jj against her. More nessa nonsense! Perfecto ha ha

The people that don’t like Vanessa are always the first once to comment sounds stupid!normal people that don’t like a some1 usual just avoid everything about them. She is just shopping!but no!she cannot shop,go to the gym or hang out with her friends because the haters do not approve of it!they have seizures if they see her. What do you people do 4 a living?Do you live the more glamorous life?Spend Mommy and Daddy money?never had to work your entire life?Judge people repeatedly?Vanessa has work her way up2 the top on her own earned herself a household name, experience the ugly side of fame,and still remind a confidence and strong women.

@mom50: Please don’t listen to anything that loser says. Vanessa is a lovely young actress, made famous by HSM, and she is the dark horse from that series that we root for. She is not the most talented or most beautiful actress in the world, but we simply like her. The reason we get so many comments is, her exes fans come and trash her STILL, even though it’s been over for THREE years, and we have this resident evil named Nightwish, who hates her fans who comment. I still think he is a PR person who talks smack to boost the comments, cause honestly, we’d all post once and be gone. He’s an obsessive, irrational, paranoid PIA.

Nightwish @ 03/19/2014 at 7:56 am

@maria: Oh cut the crap maria, let her form her own opinions. She already notices all the farcical hudgens coverage happening here. If she wants she can see for herself if hudgens is worthy of even being papped! (answer: no)

Nightwish @ 03/19/2014 at 7:59 am

@mom50: Hey check this one, its hudgens wearing a diaper and walking around. Someone here wishes she had hudgens legs. what a riot! Lol!

Shopping, twitter, and instagram, like the 3 best things in the world. She looks amaze, like omg I soooooo hope thats a baby bump shes hiding under that dress omg Yay!!!!!!

esas rodillas toda arrugada NOOOOOOOOOO las quiero

Can’t stop shopping. Nice that she spend time with friends. But this is getting old. Get a job women and quit playing around.

She must be bored and needed something to do. Haven’t seen her sister with her for a while. Where has she been.

pretty and sweet girl.

Hudgensfan @ 03/19/2014 at 9:26 am

@OMG: Haha! Lets get knocked up too – if nessa is preggie! Vanessa 4everrr!!!! lols

@mom50: The fact that you take time to come here to ask about her is ok what makes me question your motives is the fact you bring up the ex as if he is an old friend of yours. Not everyone is going to know everything. If I told you the name of my favorite movie chances are more than likely you never heard of it. Different people different tastes That’s what makes the world what it is. For every article I find here there are a least 10 to 20 other sites reporting it. Sometimes upward of 100. But that’s just me as a fan (with a google alert as nightwish pointed out) knowing where to look. Hope that answered your question.

@mom50: it’s just this website.

@Kim: Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Why do people think repeating lies makes them true? Sorry, but just this shopping trip alone got five different google alerts from five different articles , so far. Her fansites don’t even show in the alerts.

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2014 at 5:22 pm

Yes jj is the only person that posts on vanessa. Check the dailymail site search vanessa hudgens. I go there from time to time they tend to have better pics. Let the conspiracy theories begin.

@Haters Suck!: As we speak I just got an alert to 4 new articles, all talking about this dress. Apparently Olivia Munn wore it, too. Although I believe I saw her wear it before.

@tina: I was referring to the so many comments part. It’s just her articles on this website that gets so many comments. And yea, it’s a nice dress and I like it. Some of you guys take knowing everything about your idol to the extreme.

@Kim: First I’m a fan she is not my idol (there is a difference). Please the reason why they put her in their columns is because of the hits she gets. Even the stupid comments like ‘who is she’ count as hits that’s what you fail to realize. BTW that has got to be one of my favorites, why waste time making a comment if you don’t know the person and if you really want to know you’re already on the internet just google it. Makes me laugh everytime. Oh, when you just go to the site to see what was said that counts, also. So thank you for keeping up the count here.

@Nightwish: I answered her question. She is free to form her own opinion. And frankly, your pile of crap is the biggest of all. I also wouldn’t comment on Vanessa’s outfits when your girl has no idea how to dress. None whatsoever.

@Hudgensfan: You’re an idiot. The more comments that get posted on Vanessa’s articles the more JJ will post about her. Are you really that stupid that you didn’t even know that? Why do you think Jared posts about Vanessa so much? It’s because her posts always gets 2+ pages of comments therefore ranking her high on this site you moron.

Nightwish @ 03/19/2014 at 8:39 pm

@Ashley: @tina: Wow. Amazing what all these ‘hits’ on jj over the last few years have accomplished. It has worked wonders for tfg and gs! It even landed her a role in her upcoming stv film! No?

This is why I’m against kids being home schooled. They grow up to be naive since they miss the opportunity of mingling with the society and trying to grow up on their own, to hold their own amidst others of their own age.

Can’t go shopping without buying something. Her parents must be helping with money . Augly dress.

@abby: Here’s a tip for you do whatever the hell you want to do with your children. Don’t presume you have the right to tell other what to do with their own.

@tina: could have fooled me with all that google alert, now I’m kinda afraid for your idol if this is what you do as a fan. I already said that this is the website where she gets the most hits and comments so thank you for repeating that. I was referring to the other websites.

@Kim: These arent normal fans. They actively and vigorously promote her here. Something else is going on but i cant be sure. If they are just fans, im scared for their mental health

Haters Suck! @ 03/19/2014 at 11:01 pm

@nightwish
This coming from the little boy who makes sure he leaves more comments then anyone on every single vanessa post.

@Kim: Sorry but I live in the 21st century. I have a very active lifestyle so I use alerts to allow me to keep up with things I have an interest in. I’m sure as you have grown up with technology available you take full advantage of it. Not only do I have an alert for Vanessa I also have them for my favorite authors so I am notified when they publish new book. I have one with the theatre that lets me know when certain plays come to the area. I also have one with a travel agency that let me know when they have discounted tickets or trips I want are available. You do know the internet is for more than facebook and twitter don’t you? Like I said the technology is there, why not use it? And no this site wouldn’t be where the most comments for Vanessa are . Ask nightwish he took his show to her blog and got his ass handed to him.

@tina: Lemme get this straight, you have alerts for authors who publish books every few years, and Hudgens? Wow, you are deep! Cant imagine what kind of literature you read

@Kim: Those other sites hudgens usually shows up on are trash sites that people hardly frequent and they act like dailymail is so big time when dailymail posts crap about every pseudo celeb on the planet. Tell me if youve seen fans go to these great lengths to pump their favorite celebs more than tina, maria and hatersuck do here. A few years ago, they were ultra vicious to anyone making a mild negative comment about hudgens here on jj.. Not much has changed actually

Haters Suck! @ 03/20/2014 at 12:27 am

@nightwish
So it went from no other site posts vanessa to any other site that posts vanessa is trash. You’re pathetic and unbelievably predictable.

@Nightwish: No, I have alerts for several authors who publish several books a year. As I said I have alerts for things I am interested in as I have varied interest I don’t see the need to bore anyone with the details . The gist of what I am saying is simple even an idiot can understand it. I use the available technology to make my life easier. Only a complete ass would misunderstand that.

@tina: wow, thank you for sharing your life’s interests. That’s exactly what I wanted to know. Oh and also, thank you for giving me the 411 on technology and the internet. I did not know there was more uses for the net than Facebook and Twitter. That’s mind blowing, I gotta get up to date :-/ more like websites like daily mail or people that talk about all celebrities, but you know what.. okay :-)

Hudgensfan @ 03/20/2014 at 1:12 am

@tina: Ey! Who are ur favorite authors? Maybe i can add to my list! TIA!

@abby: Wow, you know nothing about home schooling. Nada. Home schooled kids do plenty of extacurricular activities with their peers and socialize. Don’t talk nonsense if you know nothing about it.

@maria: Homeschooling is that last option i would want for my future child. The disadvantages seriously outweigh the advantages. You dont learn to work as a group nearly enough as schooled kids do. What about responsibility to other peers other than your parents, or the administrators the kids see just once a week? No offense, but do you guys really think gina was qualified to teach hudgens as well as six to eight teachers specializing in their subjects? “oh snap!” no wonder vanessa posts like a little kid on twitter. She wasnt properly educated and never matured alongside peers who could have influenced her intellectually. She is such a baffoon. She needs to wise up.

@Hudgensfan: That’d be judy blume (nancy drew) and jk rowling (harry potter). Did somebody tell tina that charles shulz is dead? I think shes waiting for the next charlie brown books lol. Oh, she may subscribe to soldier of fortune magazine. She has pipe dreams of becoming a mercinary for hire. She can put efron down from a thousand feet out with her 30 ot 6 chinese made rifle, and is proud of that fact because she’s an ‘expert’ marksman. Sometimes i wonder if shes just into airsoft or nerf, and is having delusions of grandeur

@Nightwish: nah her favorite author is suze orman. the audio books are so convenient perfect for her busy go getter lifestyle…plus, leaves her hands free for typing her own riveting autobiography on vanessa threads.

@lol: More like fictional autobiography. That Tina sure loves to embellish.

Hudgensfan @ 03/20/2014 at 11:51 am

She will convince us dat shes a triple degree holder and vanessa deserves an oscar in 1 fell swoop! Hangin out in the fantasy section 2 much no doubt tina is ha ha

@Hudgensfan: ..frantically spinning her arms like a couple of windmills in front of her computer screen no doubt, about to fire back an angry tirade at us. sh!tstorm incoming…

Hudgensfan @ 03/20/2014 at 12:21 pm

@Nightwish: not. She is studying. Girl hardly has time to post heres. remember?

@Nightwish: Another who knows nothing about home schooling. Home schooled kids must conform to local curriculum requirements and have the same testing requirements. It is often the choice for kids who have show business schedules and constraints. I have mad respect for parents who home school. It is not easy. Austin was home schooled as well. Bet a lot of celebs were as well. Maybe that’s why Vanessa doesn’t follow the crowd and doesn’t allow others to determine her happiness or success.