Vanessa Hudgens Channels Her Inner Fairy with Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens Channels Her Inner Fairy with Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens dons a cute floral sundress while shopping ’til she drops at Planet Blue on Tuesday (March 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“We’re happy fairies ;) @laurajaynenew @ashleytisdale @kimhidalgo #GNO #latergram,” the 25-year-old actress wrote on Instagram on the same day with a pic of herself and close gal pal Ashley Tisdale.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Over the weekend, Vanessa was spotted showing off her Calvin Klein underwear while doing some retail therapy at Wasteland in L.A.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Lulu*s dress and Koolaburra Starla Clogs. She is carrying a Sorial Gramercy backpack.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens dropping by Planet Blue…

vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 01
vanessa hudgens channels fairy with ashley tisdale 14

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@marie:
definitely planet blue

@anney:
ughhhhhh i love her friendship with Kim!!! they are adorable together. PINOYPOWER

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:48 pm

Good heavens. For the few ‘fans’ here, are your families aware of your silly and pathetic obsession with this woman? Its so sad. Nobody should be acting like you do over a ‘celeb’. Impressionable weak minded fools, this is exactly why our country will fail.

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:50 pm

@TT: Hey its the “i love her friendship with” girl! So your the one, except you use different names all the time. You forgot to change your email though. Lmao!

shopping with Natalie. I guess you guys are right, she is probably shopping for Coachella or maybe she has a little event this week, wait and see

She looks pretty. I love her shorter hair but I have a feeling by Coachella time she’ll have her long hair again. Anyway, I don’t get what the big deal is about Vanessa wearing a flower crown. Kim wore one too. Plus the one Vanessa is wearing was given to her by a fan & the dinner was themed. She can dress up & act silly with her friends just like everyone else. I don’t see what the big freakin deal is.

Nightwish @ 03/18/2014 at 9:52 pm

@TT: You are pilipino as well? Hey, are you related to vanessa as well?

I think she has PR here

Am I the only one who thinks Vanessa & Kim kinda look alike esp in that picture? Looks like someone was doing some Coachella shopping with Natalie. Can’t wait to see what outfits she chooses to wear this year :)

@MT:
THIS! i think last week one of her hair stylist at 901 Salon instagrammed a Coachella themed picture and the caption was like “this is for you Ness”.

vanessa luvvver @ 03/18/2014 at 9:56 pm

@Nightwish: u jus shut up!!!!!!!!!!! usa = best in da world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smartest citisenzzz & best celebzzz in da universs

@Nightwish:
lmfao
I use this since 2007 you can find me in the first V post here… ;)

Haters Suck! @ 03/18/2014 at 9:57 pm

When’s the last time you missed a vanessa post? When’s the last time you didn’t leave at least 5-10 comments a post? I’ve seen you post under multiple screen names? You’re the obsessive one trying to tell people who they should and shouldn’t like dumbass

Haters Suck! @ 03/18/2014 at 9:58 pm

@nightwish
When’s the last time you missed a vanessa post? When’s the last time you didn’t leave at least 5-10 comments a post? I’ve seen you post under multiple screen names? You’re here like clock work. You’re the obsessive one trying to tell people who they should and shouldn’t like dumbass

@Nightwish:
trololololololololol
sadly i’m not! but both V and Kim are filipinas <3 aren't the flawless? and their friendship it's adorable. 9 years and counting

@TT:
me too, she is my fave <33

@TT: You are practically the only race on earth that says something like that. Koreans dont go around saying korean power, nor do the indians, japanese or singaporeans. Its so insecure. Please get some integrity, and get back to me when yoU decide to stop compulsively lying, “i love her relationship with” girl

@TT: with this: “sadly i am not (pinoy)”
Youd rather be pinay then? Heavens, you arent proud of your own ethnicity? you are more pathetic than i thought.

More staged ‘candids’. She and her friend Tisdale stage shopping pictures at Planet Blue and they are comped the clothes for the publicity. Vanessa seems more interested in being a celebrity than an actress with the frequency that she calls the paparazzi.

Someone please explain to me why Vanessa get so many comments? I really don’t know. Clue please? I know she’s not a big actress or anything and she went out with Zac for a long time and she wan in that High School Musical show?? But what’s the deal?? Please explain… I don’t see why she would get so much feedback. don’t get it, people arguing. I never did watch HSM.

@mom50: Thats simple! Hudgens has a small group of fans that get twitter alerted when jj posts something about her. Her small group of fans rush here to pump the comments section to look like she is really really popular. Then, a few of us hang around to make a point that hudgens doesnt deserve this kind of celeb attention, and all sorts of arguing ensues. We cant help it, hudgens is just too irking. Does that help?

Oh, I get it. I think its kind of amusing. I know she cant be that controversial, at least I never heard anything. I don’t dislike her or hate her at all, I just couldn’t figure out what all the fuss was about. As far as race goes, it shouldn’t even be a factor, if it’s about that. She is not mentioned much on any other websites that I know of.

Nightwish
Do you have to insult everyone on this post? I’ve never seen a more hateful individual then you

She’s absolutely adorable! Love the look <3