Gerard Butler Crashes a Bachelorette Party in Australia

Gerard Butler Crashes a Bachelorette Party in Australia

Gerard Butler keeps himself hydrated with water while out and about on Wednesday (March 19) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Scottish actor was joined by a male pal, while taking some pics on his cell phone.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

A few weeks ago, Gerard was spotted grabbing a bite to eat in Bondi Beach.

It was recently reported that Gerard crashed a bachelorette party in Australia.

“We thought it was a stripper, because it was a hen’s party. But then we saw [Gerard] standing on the boat. We all just started screaming,” Dragana Ogorelica, a close pal of the bride, shared.

She added, “His accent, oh my goodness, it was so beautiful. You couldn’t understand him half the time, but you didn’t care because it was just gorgeous.”

gerard butler crashed bachelorette party in australia 01
gerard butler crashed bachelorette party in australia 02
gerard butler crashed bachelorette party in australia 03
gerard butler crashed bachelorette party in australia 04
gerard butler crashed bachelorette party in australia 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All

@Your question is kind of sick: l’wren scott was in pain and couldn’t find her way out of the darkness. she wasn’t thinking about life beyond her problems, because she couldn’t see beyond them.

People's lives @ 03/19/2014 at 5:25 pm

are not talking points. Especially on a gossip site. God rest her soul.

What would you do? @ 03/19/2014 at 5:28 pm

@Your question is kind of sick: No, it isn’t a sick question. It is a question for discussion since the nonsense posted on the last few pages is nothing but nonsense. Your opinion matters, not to call a question sick who inquires. Shame on you. I have an understanding and you are cruel.

Your question is kind of sick @ 03/19/2014 at 5:36 pm

@People’s lives: Completely agree with you. Especially when posters are saying things like her partner was cheating on her.
Really? Gossiping about her already and she’s not even dead for a week. Sick.
Let the poor woman rest in peace.

What would you do? @ 03/19/2014 at 5:36 pm

@People’s lives: And you discuss gerard’s life, his most personal comings and goings without blinking. Is his being alive any less cruel than someone that is dead and feels nothing than what happens here because he is alive? Now that is sick. You should rethink that answer.

Your question is kind of sick @ 03/19/2014 at 5:41 pm

@What would you do?:
Gerard can, and has defended himself. How do you know that poster says anything but positive things about Gerry?
L’wren isn’t here to defend herself, but you think it’s okay to say that the man she loves was betraying her?
Just drop it already.

People's lives @ 03/19/2014 at 5:46 pm

@What would you do?:

Sick? Disrespect for the dead is sick. It’s a picture of your inherent disrespect for others using your crass bs to elevate yourself. Completely pathetic, insecure, disgusting and absolutely offensive.
But you are so much of “nothing”, I won’t comment further.

Hey, St Gerard has issues, too. He’s talked about his depression in the past and said there was a time he acted recklessly and didn’t care if he lived or died. It happens to a lot of people more than anyone knows. It’s good to talk about it, it might prevent someone else from taking the death plunge. Stop being board nazis and let people post their hearts out on whatever.

Singing to the choir @ 03/19/2014 at 6:05 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2014/03/17/lwren-scott-dead-designer-found-hanging-in-apparent-suicide/@Truther: You are so right.
It happens to a lot of people more than anyone knows.

People's lives @ 03/19/2014 at 6:11 pm

If anyone wants to talk depression and suicide, go right ahead. Leave people, gossip, and speculation out of it. Have some respect.

jimmy mack @ 03/19/2014 at 6:23 pm

i hope gerard has fought his own depression.

@People’s lives: I strongly resent your barking orders to the people who post here. We don’t need your steenkeeeng rules. Leave people alone. It’s not your board. Last time I looked, it belonged to Jared. There’s no censorship here unless he decides it, not you.

Bacherorette?????? surely it’s a hen party. Where do they get these stupid names?

@jimmy mack: I hope so, too. He acts all giddy and happy a lot of the time and I hope that’s how he really is. Lots of people hide their pain from the world.

People's lives @ 03/19/2014 at 6:32 pm

@Truther:

SOMEONE RESPONDED TO ME. And you can just ignore me, loser. PLUS, I think the link for the actual story is posted so, WHY ARE YOU DICTATING ANYTHING TO ME?

Go and say that to Carlos @ 03/19/2014 at 6:38 pm

@eye roll:

The resident ghost at Eilean Donan Castle and to the curator there.

To the ghost of Ann Boleyn at Hampton Court.

To the ghosts of the slain MacDonalds at Glencoe,

@People’s lives: I’m telling you to back off. Since you’re obviously too dense to get it, Jared didn’t die and appoint you board Nazi at this site. You don’t get to make the rules. We can post whatever, whenever, and however we want. Freedom!!!!!!!!

Freedom, not stupid rules, is all that matters.

@Ducky: Ducky, that was one of the best posts I ever read about Gerry and so true. Thanks for posting it.

People's lives @ 03/19/2014 at 6:47 pm

@Truther:

LOL Weren’t you the one that said…”If you don’t like what someone posts, just ignore them?” I don’t make rules, I express my opinions. I never said you couldn’t, I said respect the people who you are wanting to discuss which includes the person these threads are about. But hey, if that’s your game….go right ahead. If freedom means YOU can be disrespectful and others can’t well, wallow in it. Ignore me, Loverboy.

Madalina has posted a video Gerard made of her at ESPN. You can clearly hear Gerard’s voice coaching her.

@why now?:

Better late than never. :)

What would you do? @ 03/19/2014 at 7:12 pm

@People’s lives:

“if anyone wants to talk depression and suicide, go right ahead. Leave people, gossip, and speculation out of it. Have some respect.”
I rest my case. You respect the dead but what did you say about me who is very much alive.
“It’s a picture of your inherent disrespect for others using your crass bs to elevate yourself. Completely pathetic, insecure, disgusting and absolutely offensive.
But you are so much of “nothing”,
I am nothing. Won’t soon forget that comment. God bless you too.

Because she's a mental case @ 03/19/2014 at 7:16 pm

@What would you do?:

Well, I am sorry I hurt your feelings, I was angry. But then again, you know, when you expose your emotions to an “Any name, any post” gossip site, one has to expect confusion, hurt feelings, and problematic responses. I am sorry to have hurt your feelings. But I took down every insult, lie, and deception I’ve come across to date – that would a huge notebook I would have with some people. I can take abuse, but I can’t take hypocrisy.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All