Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Direction in Behind the Scenes Photos from 'Wolf of Wall Street' (Exclusive)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie discuss a scene with their director Martin Scorsese in these never before seen behind the scenes images from the set of The Wolf of Wall Street, provided exclusively to JustJared.com.

The film was a global hit, bringing in over $375 million at the worldwide box office and getting nominated for five Oscars including Best Picture and Best Actor.

The Wolf of Wall Street hits Blu-ray and DVD on March 25 and will feature a behind the scenes examination of Marty‘s take on the story, Jordan Belfort’s life, and character portrayals and improvisations. The movie is currently available on Digital HD as well!

Just Jared on Facebook
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 01
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 02
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 03
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 04

Photos: Paramount Pictures
Posted to: Cristin Milioti, Exclusive, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Martin Scorsese

Getty
  • Disney CEO reacts to Johnny Depp's divorce - US Weekly
  • Sinead O'Connor has been put on suicide watch - TMZ
  • Demi Lovato rants about teens' celeb obsessions - Gossip Cop
  • Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
  • Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
  • Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
  • Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • #148

Yep I’m the one desperately trying to turn it into an argument . You’re rage is not symptomatic of a meltdown showing the b*tch you always are. In fact you have no part in this whatsoever dear, as everyone can no doubt read, you’re the victim

• aww

@LOL:
    ha yup i show those old reposted comments and they show her true self no wonder how much she tries to claim shes changed. her attacks on every leo gf are notorious in jj and other sites like popsugar and bellazon history.

• ####

@Art Galleries/ Gardens:

I’m sure there is special treatment given to famous people all the time and that’s probably why Leo and Toni were able to film it/take pics of it. Or maybe they knew the person doing the performance art (or whatever it is called) and she invited them to film/take pics?

• aww

i saw***

• #150

Yep we are all from BZ Leda. Anyone here who calls you out is from BZ, ONTD, Leo yuku site or conspirators from another forum. You’re Spot On b!tich! And I ain’t going no where, I’ll write my views when I want on JJ

• Bellazon in da house

Bellazon is boring even for Bellazonians.

• Never Forget

# 373 elay @ 06/06/2011 at 8:31 am
    @Leo, the Fraud:
    Your obsession with Leo and his choices is crazy!! If he is so terrible and a fraud! it is easy for you!! MOVE ON!!!
    And yes! he will be nominated! Just wait and see!!

# 376 Leo, the Fraud @ 06/06/2011 at 9:27 am
    @elay: You know what? You actually might be right. I should move on. I have been such a huge Leo fan for years. It started before Titanic. I always loved him and honestly thought he was a cool and great guy. But the Leo I like doesn`t bump kids from their front row seats in Disneyland for himself and his giggly girlfriend, doesn`t say he is green while traveling on private planes and using yachts. I always thought the Leo I like will grow up and start upgrading when it comes to women instead of going after younger and younger ones as he ages. Clearly I`m disappointed that I was wrong about him so indeed I should move on and not to bother. It`s hard to let it go but I`m working on it!

• LOL

@Never Forget: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• @#150

Yeah, you are from BZ. I have nothing to do with ONTD or yuku. Made up sh*t as usual. Keep posting old and irrelevant posts, honey. I’m not going anywhere either and you can’t run to your beloved moderators to whine about me.
    @#148: you are the problem turning I to the usual BZ induced cr@p because I called you out for being a condescending biatch. It’s fascinating how you go and scoop up old comments and post my old screen name like it has any relevance or like anyone ( other than you and your fellow BZ creeps ) give a rat’s a** about it anymore. Same old story all over again. It’s boring and nobody cares.

• Leo and also… meet
  • british

leo love tony sorry

• #159

I’m not from BZ, I don’t give a damn about any moderators ‘to whine to’ and I’m going to keep posting my views right here no matter how condescending you think they are. Guaranteed

• fashionnightmare

Fashiondream/nightmare is the craziest BZ crazy by far. I think she must have a shrine of Leo’s toilet.

• Never Forget

# 369 Leo, the Fraud @ 06/06/2011 at 7:42 am
    So, Peter Pan took the current airhead to a theme park. It`s getting `serious` for him! LOL! So much about doing it for PR or about the shady business. I still don`t see this go further than summer but if it does I just don`t think he deserves any attention anymore.
    @repl

• Never Forget

# 362 Showmance @ 06/06/2011 at 4:24 am
    @Tinkerbell #357: You literally took the words out of my mouth! SO TRUE every word!
    Blake is not beautiful at all. Her face is pretty masculine, her nose is still big. Not beautiful, gorgeous or even pretty. Tink said the rest about the body. Bar has the same cheesy pose with boobs out. Clearly trashy is Leo`s taste.
    Leo should be out of this mess asap.

• @Never Forget

It’s funny how many times you have already posted that comment and you still don’t have anything better to do that reporting it.
    It’s also funny how it all stopped being about the original topic of this conversation and it’s all about old, irrelevant stuff. That’s how it’s so easy to post the dumb and idi*t trolls who can’t move on from the past. Nothing you post has anything to do with the topic. But I’m sure it won’t matter and only old sh*t is going to be posted proving what a dumb bully you are.

• @159

You claim you don’t give a rats ass any more, and its boring (lol) but you can’t keep ranting about it, who are you fooling?. Its obviously not old news as like now you’ve been doing the same deranged stuff for years like the biatch you’ve always been. And Leda calling someone else creepy???????? LMBO

• ny

What a weird gf. No guy would think she is remotely warm, Everything about this is always strange. And Leo likes this. Boy does he have a problem.

• LOL

@Never Forget: Too Ironic

• Never Forget

# 136 Showmance @ 06/03/2011 at 3:59 pm
    @Canadian Idi*t: With his `lady`? I see Leo, a guy and flakey on these photos. Where is the `lady`? LOL! You and sanity in one sentence! Priceless!
    @ali: So give us a link to the photos of a `happy couple`!
    @Samm: No, it/he is definitely not healthy. It`s Blake Lively next to him… That says it all.
    I have just seen the post about Gisele becoming a billionaire. Now that`s impressive not anti-talented actresses. I always thought that Leo and Gisele met too early and Leo wasn`t ready for what she wanted. Who am I kidding? It`s 10 years later now and he is still the exact same Peter Pan. Good for Gisele that she didn`t wait for him and moved on. It would have been a big mistake on Gisele`s part. And look at him. How lame and dumb you have to be to get from Gisele ( through Bar ) to …. Blake Lively? Free-fall of Dicaprio and the quality of his love life / taste. From the top to the bottom. Sad!

• Nostalgic

I miss Tinkerbell

• @fashionnightmare

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

• Never Forget

# 147 C / G @ 06/03/2011 at 4:31 pm
    @epk: You’ve woken the beast. Be afraid. “Livia-2.0″ is gonna get you.
    True that no matter who he dates people will find fault with her. My problem is the loons who don’t even seem to like LD post here. Why bother? “2.0″ is all over the blogs like a rabid beast – snapping and snarling in an unmediated, schizophrenic, psychotic rage.

# 150 Showmance @ 06/03/2011 at 4:34 pm
    Wow, Canadian Idi*t, what a comment. Does it make sense in your head? LOL!

• LOL

@aww: Why is she trying to be anonymous?!?!?

• #166

Proving to be a dumb bully like you? You mean the way you bullied posters like Canada Girl, out of Leo JJ posts?

• LOL

@Never Forget: This actually proved to be scarily accurate, and why some regulars left
    # 147 C / G @ 06/03/2011 at 4:31 pm
    @epk: You’ve woken the beast. Be afraid. “Livia-2.0″ is gonna get you.

• @ @159

I said nobody gives a ray’s a** so it’s not just me. Do you see anyone responding other than you under different screen names? It is old news. It has NOTHING to do with the original topic. You brought that up for no reason. I said nothing about Toni / Leo’s girlfriend so how is it relevant? How is my old screen name from a different site relevant? That’s lam you’ve got? NOTHING to say about the actual topic? Typical. Dodge that and keep yapping about the past that’s 100% irrelevant right now.
    Yeah, I called you creepy. You can laugh about it as much as you want. It’s true.
    @fashionnightmare: true! Say hi to her, she is here.

• Never Forget

# 382 Leo, the Fraud @ 06/06/2011 at 1:22 pm
    @381: No, I don`t know that deep down and I don`t know that on surface level. What I know deep down is that Leo is not the guy I thought he was. It was an image, PR. And Blake just reinforced that in me. Especially after this stupid photo thing, her denial and than making a joke about it… Dumb!
    I`m not so sure about the PR thing. Either he is enjoying his cake while he is having it or I was wrong. Why would he be so `touchy` with her in Disneyland if he wants out? Something is still off about the whole thing but I`m not so sure anymore what. And honestly getting a kid out of that seat is very douc h e y. VERY!
    @380: LMAO! Now that`s dead on just like Reese Witherspoon`s speech last night. You should post it everywhere! It`s so funny and so true!!!!! Good one!
    I mean he jets all over the place in Europe, to Venice. Then he goes hope ( I bet it wasn`t commercial either ) and dives into a NRDC event like he is the biggest green celeb in Hollywood. Posing with Tobey`s in-laws like some mature and intelligent guy and then goes to Disneyland with flakey. Phony!

• Deja vu

Same conversations and arguments on these threads.

• #177

The creepy accusation coming from you is not so much funny as ironic and showing how unaware you are

• ny

No way he goes for a gf like this. Makes him look gay.

• Never Forget

# 140 epk @ 06/03/2011 at 4:19 pm
    @C / G:
    He could be dating the next Mother Theresa and someone, somewhere would not approve.”She’s ugly! She has no style! She’s not a billionaire!” ;-)
    On the plus side, there’s no evidence that he gives a flying leap what strangers on a gossip board think about his personal life.

• Lady Leo
  • ny

@Never Forget: STRANGE GIRL, TOO STRANGE

• @ #166

I’m just as much of a bully as you are, honey. What do you call this? Do you even know how this started because you are avoiding that question as if your life depended on it.

• @ #177

Oh, fixating on the past, going back digging up old comments that has nothing to do with this thread and using old screen name is not creepy? All I said was different people have different opinion ( end is near or not ) and look what you turned that into. And of course I’m the unaware one.

• XX

Does anyone still thinks the end is near? Their relationship is not serious? Is the same like with his ex-gfs? Or did someone change their opinion about them? If you ask me, I really don’t know. What can I see, Toni is doing what he wants, what he likes, and I think she doesn’t want to lose him because of his status, richness etc. What will happen? I don’t know.

• Man role
  • He’s the girl
  • @

@#150: it’s …’i ain’t going ANYWHERE’ your broken english will always give you away…just saying…

• @ #177 & #166

The ironic thing is that I didn’t even say a word about Toni or Leo before this whole new craziness started and look where we ended up! Why don’t you address that instead of posting old comments that has nothing to do with the topic? Let me guess you won’t answer… Typical!

• NYC living?

Does anyone know if Leo was spending time in NY alot before Toni?? I really don’t remember… does anyone know?? I hope so

• hmm

@He’s the girl:

And no paps pics, hm? In front of all people there, no paps?

• ny

@Man role: She’s not even lukewarm. What gives?

• #191

You attacked a posters comments is how it started, and the old comments just prove how you’ve ALWAYS been to attack only now there are those that won’t take it from you. The answer is clear from the conversation post 101 and continued from there.

• #191

Oh and I know you are a dumb bully which is why I found it hilarious in my post 166 that you called Never Forget – a dumb bully!

• @ #191

I didn’t attack anyone. I asked you to let others have a different opinion instead of making fun of all those people who predicted that it would be over by now. I have not attacked you, I responded to your comment and said that you shouldn’t be so condescending. Never forget and you are dumb bullies. Never Forget is a creep digging up years old comments even when I have not said a word about Leo or his gf. This was another pointless and stupid tantrum with no purpose. Again. You started the bullying and it’s funny how hilarious you find that someone called you out on that. Your best defense is offense with irrelevant cr*p.

• Toni’s Bitch
  • @ #191

I guess this was just the BZ way to ruin the thread right at the beginning with the same old stupid sh*t and bullying. It was so clear after reading that first comment.

• #197

You can throw any shit out, or respond nastily to posters remarks as you’ve obviously been doing for years but when anyone stands up to you then they’ve apparently started bullying you.
    ‘Stupid tantrum’, ‘dumb bully’, ‘creepy’ you truly are so stupid and ignorant aren’t you. I guess when you realise what you truly are in the mirror the only way to deal with it is to project on other people. But hey these aren’t attacks from you at all and as usual you are the victim of dumb bullies.