Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie discuss a scene with their director Martin Scorsese in these never before seen behind the scenes images from the set of The Wolf of Wall Street, provided exclusively to JustJared.com.

The film was a global hit, bringing in over $375 million at the worldwide box office and getting nominated for five Oscars including Best Picture and Best Actor.

The Wolf of Wall Street hits Blu-ray and DVD on March 25 and will feature a behind the scenes examination of Marty‘s take on the story, Jordan Belfort’s life, and character portrayals and improvisations. The movie is currently available on Digital HD as well!

leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 01
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 02
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 03
leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street behind the scenes 04

Photos: Paramount Pictures
Posted to: Cristin Milioti, Exclusive, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Martin Scorsese

Getty
  • Kendra Wilkinson reveals why she took Hank Baskett back- US Weekly
  • Robin Thicke may have a new girlfriend- TMZ
  • Scott Disick enters rehab on Khloe and Kourtney Take the Hamptons- Gossip Cop
  • R5 keeps us smiling at the American Music Awards 2014- Just Jared Jr
  • The Walking Dead star Seth Gilliam reveals where Father Gabriel is going- Entertainment Weekly
  • Timeline of the sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby- Huffington Post
  • Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson got pink hair- Lainey Gossip
  • AMA's fashion - five guys who got it right- The Hollywood Reporter

1,268 Responses to “Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Direction in Behind the Scenes Photos from 'Wolf of Wall Street' (Exclusive)”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1051 » Show All

1. 151
    #148 Says:

Yep I’m the one desperately trying to turn it into an argument . You’re rage is not symptomatic of a meltdown showing the b*tch you always are. In fact you have no part in this whatsoever dear, as everyone can no doubt read, you’re the victim

2. 152
    aww Says:

@LOL:
    ha yup i show those old reposted comments and they show her true self no wonder how much she tries to claim shes changed. her attacks on every leo gf are notorious in jj and other sites like popsugar and bellazon history.

3. 153
    #### Says:

@Art Galleries/ Gardens:

I’m sure there is special treatment given to famous people all the time and that’s probably why Leo and Toni were able to film it/take pics of it. Or maybe they knew the person doing the performance art (or whatever it is called) and she invited them to film/take pics?

4. 154
    aww Says:

i saw***

5. 155
    #150 Says:

Yep we are all from BZ Leda. Anyone here who calls you out is from BZ, ONTD, Leo yuku site or conspirators from another forum. You’re Spot On b!tich! And I ain’t going no where, I’ll write my views when I want on JJ

6. 156
    Bellazon in da house Says:

Bellazon is boring even for Bellazonians.

7. 157
    Never Forget Says:

# 373 elay @ 06/06/2011 at 8:31 am
    @Leo, the Fraud:
    Your obsession with Leo and his choices is crazy!! If he is so terrible and a fraud! it is easy for you!! MOVE ON!!!
    And yes! he will be nominated! Just wait and see!!

# 376 Leo, the Fraud @ 06/06/2011 at 9:27 am
    @elay: You know what? You actually might be right. I should move on. I have been such a huge Leo fan for years. It started before Titanic. I always loved him and honestly thought he was a cool and great guy. But the Leo I like doesn`t bump kids from their front row seats in Disneyland for himself and his giggly girlfriend, doesn`t say he is green while traveling on private planes and using yachts. I always thought the Leo I like will grow up and start upgrading when it comes to women instead of going after younger and younger ones as he ages. Clearly I`m disappointed that I was wrong about him so indeed I should move on and not to bother. It`s hard to let it go but I`m working on it!

8. 158
    LOL Says:

@Never Forget: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. 159
    @#150 Says:

Yeah, you are from BZ. I have nothing to do with ONTD or yuku. Made up sh*t as usual. Keep posting old and irrelevant posts, honey. I’m not going anywhere either and you can’t run to your beloved moderators to whine about me.
    @#148: you are the problem turning I to the usual BZ induced cr@p because I called you out for being a condescending ******. It’s fascinating how you go and scoop up old comments and post my old screen name like it has any relevance or like anyone ( other than you and your fellow BZ creeps ) give a rat’s a** about it anymore. Same old story all over again. It’s boring and nobody cares.

10. 160
    Leo and also... meet Says:

Aww, cheer up Leo!

11. 161
    british Says:

leo love tony sorry

12. 162
    #159 Says:

I’m not from BZ, I don’t give a damn about any moderators ‘to whine to’ and I’m going to keep posting my views right here no matter how condescending you think they are. Guaranteed

13. 163
    fashionnightmare Says:

Fashiondream/nightmare is the craziest BZ crazy by far. I think she must have a shrine of Leo’s toilet.

14. 164
    Never Forget Says:

# 369 Leo, the Fraud @ 06/06/2011 at 7:42 am
    So, Peter Pan took the current airhead to a theme park. It`s getting `serious` for him! LOL! So much about doing it for PR or about the shady business. I still don`t see this go further than summer but if it does I just don`t think he deserves any attention anymore.
    @repl

15. 165
    Never Forget Says:

# 362 Showmance @ 06/06/2011 at 4:24 am
    @Tinkerbell #357: You literally took the words out of my mouth! SO TRUE every word!
    Blake is not beautiful at all. Her face is pretty masculine, her nose is still big. Not beautiful, gorgeous or even pretty. Tink said the rest about the body. Bar has the same cheesy pose with boobs out. Clearly trashy is Leo`s taste.
    Leo should be out of this mess asap.

16. 166
    @Never Forget Says:

It’s funny how many times you have already posted that comment and you still don’t have anything better to do that reporting it.
    It’s also funny how it all stopped being about the original topic of this conversation and it’s all about old, irrelevant stuff. That’s how it’s so easy to post the dumb and idi*t trolls who can’t move on from the past. Nothing you post has anything to do with the topic. But I’m sure it won’t matter and only old sh*t is going to be posted proving what a dumb bully you are.

17. 167
    @159 Says:

You claim you don’t give a rats ass any more, and its boring (lol) but you can’t keep ranting about it, who are you fooling?. Its obviously not old news as like now you’ve been doing the same deranged stuff for years like the ****** you’ve always been. And Leda calling someone else creepy???????? LMBO

18. 168
    ny Says:

What a weird gf. No guy would think she is remotely warm, Everything about this is always strange. And Leo likes this. Boy does he have a problem.

19. 169
    LOL Says:

@Never Forget: Too Ironic

20. 170
    Never Forget Says:

# 136 Showmance @ 06/03/2011 at 3:59 pm
    @Canadian Idi*t: With his `lady`? I see Leo, a guy and flakey on these photos. Where is the `lady`? LOL! You and sanity in one sentence! Priceless!
    @ali: So give us a link to the photos of a `happy couple`!
    @Samm: No, it/he is definitely not healthy. It`s Blake Lively next to him… That says it all.
    I have just seen the post about Gisele becoming a billionaire. Now that`s impressive not anti-talented actresses. I always thought that Leo and Gisele met too early and Leo wasn`t ready for what she wanted. Who am I kidding? It`s 10 years later now and he is still the exact same Peter Pan. Good for Gisele that she didn`t wait for him and moved on. It would have been a big mistake on Gisele`s part. And look at him. How lame and dumb you have to be to get from Gisele ( through Bar ) to …. Blake Lively? Free-fall of Dicaprio and the quality of his love life / taste. From the top to the bottom. Sad!

21. 171
    Nostalgic Says:

I miss Tinkerbell

22. 172
    @fashionnightmare Says:

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

23. 173
    Never Forget Says:

# 147 C / G @ 06/03/2011 at 4:31 pm
    @epk: You’ve woken the beast. Be afraid. “Livia-2.0″ is gonna get you.
    True that no matter who he dates people will find fault with her. My problem is the loons who don’t even seem to like LD post here. Why bother? “2.0″ is all over the blogs like a rabid beast – snapping and snarling in an unmediated, schizophrenic, psychotic rage.

# 150 Showmance @ 06/03/2011 at 4:34 pm
    Wow, Canadian Idi*t, what a comment. Does it make sense in your head? LOL!

24. 174
    LOL Says:

@aww: Why is she trying to be anonymous?!?!?

25. 175
    #166 Says:

Proving to be a dumb bully like you? You mean the way you bullied posters like Canada Girl, out of Leo JJ posts?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1051 » Show All