Leonardo DiCaprio: The Love of Kate Winslet's Life!

Leonardo DiCaprio: The Love of Kate Winslet's Life!

Leonardo DiCaprio has a crowd of pals surrounding him as he makes his way to a yacht boarding area on Sunday afternoon (March 23) in St. Barts.

The 39-year-old actor, who was accompanied by a mystery blonde, has not been seen out and about since the 2014 Oscars, where he lost the coveted Best Actor trophy to Matthew McConaughey.

Recently, Leo‘s frequent co-star Kate Winslet had to answer the question: Leo or her Divergent co-star Theo James.

Leo is my love of my life, how could you possibly even ask me that question! If I said Theo over Leo, he would never let me stay the night at his house ever again. And we can’t have that because that’s where I stay,” Kate told PopSugar. We love it!

leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 01
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 02
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 03
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 04
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 05
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 06
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 07
leonardo dicaprio the love of kate winslets life 08

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

A&E

3,415 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7137 » Show All
The life of Leo @ 03/23/2014 at 2:35 pm

Yachts, parties and plenty of women

Escorts?!?!?!LOL @ 03/23/2014 at 2:41 pm

hahahahaha!!! For realz!! lol

take it easy jared those are not escorts the blonde is his friend’s wife and the other one is the GF of another firend ( im too sure about the names )

Where is Toy? @ 03/23/2014 at 2:57 pm

Somebody has Leo in google alerts?

Kate Batey @ 03/23/2014 at 3:00 pm

If Leo ever gets married I hope she stop saying that sh*t because that would be really inappropriate to his wife! In other news…If Leo ever gets married…hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Leo's Fan Girl @ 03/23/2014 at 3:02 pm

Love you Leo!

escorts? lol interesting word choice.

Kate seems so thirsty at times.

BTW, Toni is with Leo in St Barts http://instagram.com/p/l06UPdjTzo/

Good to see a new thread. Why does Leo wear his hat so much? Lol, he might get separation anxiety when he takes it off.
Let’s try to keep the trolling down on this thread, please.

Is he retired for good?

IrishCurse @ 03/23/2014 at 3:13 pm

The Aviator = about a rich *******
The Great Gatsby = about a rich *******
The Wolf of Wall = about a rich *******

Where does he get his inspiration?

@Seven: What else she could she be doing? Working? She works two days and complains of being already exhausted.

I wonder if Leo and Toni are going through hard times??? Almost like a last vacation before the break-up.. She’s not even in the picture. It could be the last vacation before the official break up like when Jenifer Anniston and Brad Pitt went on a beautiful Caribbean vacation and then they broke up shortly after that when they came back to the states…hmmm…Everyone was saying how they looked so happy together at the time…lol

@So: looks like it…

same clothes? @ 03/23/2014 at 3:19 pm

Does change his clothes like once a month? I swear he was wearing this for all of March?!?!?! Or is it just me??? He doesn’t look yatchy,…he looks like he’s walking in the streets of NY. He’s so bored he doesn’t even bored to get dressed up and be happy about his “vacation”. Its just another day for Leo vacation or no vacation…

@Metcafe: They have been on vacation since the beginning of the relationship.

I spot a different hat?

oscar has spoken @ 03/23/2014 at 3:26 pm

I think its hilarious how Toni isn’t in the pics…lol But his friends wife or whatever managed to get next to leo. That seems to happen more often than not… I wonder if Leo doesn’t get tired of being a joke in basically every area of his life.

@oscar has spoken: At least she has her INSTAGRAM to tell us how often, where and whe she’s with Leo. ;)

No.19 at 3:26; Big wow. Leo is a swinger…

F-ck off Leo @ 03/23/2014 at 3:35 pm

Leonardo DiCaprio has a crowd of escorts surrounding him as he makes his way to a yacht boarding area

Yuck, I was eating. JJ great job ruining the heartwarming quote from Kate with this trashy news!!!!

Blacksharpie @ 03/23/2014 at 3:38 pm

@oscar has spoken:
It always amazes me that they are rarely photographed together.

F-ck off Leo @ 03/23/2014 at 3:38 pm

@same clothes?: “He’s so bored he doesn’t even bored to get dressed up and be happy about his “vacation”. Its just another day for Leo vacation or no vacation…”

This +1000000000000000000000000

@F-ck off Leo:

LOL. They’re taking about his friends but the wording is funny.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7137 » Show All