Brad Pitt Supports His New Documentary at L.A. Screening!

Brad Pitt Supports His New Documentary at L.A. Screening!

Brad Pitt poses for a photo with director Rachel Boynton at the screening of her new documentary film Big Men held at the Sundance Sunset Cinema on Wednesday evening (March 26) in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old actor served as an executive producer on the movie, which follows a small group of American explorers at Dallas-based oil company Kosmos Energy, who discovered and developed the first commercial oil field in Ghana’s history.

While Brad was in Los Angeles, his fiancee Angelina Jolie was seen flying to London with their kids Maddox and Zahara following her presentation at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.

FYI: Brad is wearing Palladium boots.

30+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the screening…

brad pitt big men documentary screening 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

He is so hot. He dresses normal unlike Johnny Depp is a weirdo.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/27/2014 at 12:23 am

Nicole Sperling ✔ @nicsperling
Logan Lerman, aka Percy Jackson, is front and center in David Ayers’ Brad Pitt movie “Fury,” Sony’s ww2 movie out in November. #CinemaCon
6:47 PM – 26 Mar 2014

Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty
And FURY. Loved the footage. Think David Ayer has crafted something special and I cannot wait to see the finished film esp with that cast.
7:34 PM – 26 Mar 2014

Rebecca Ford ✔ @Beccamford
Sony showed footage from #Fury. Lots of Brad Pitt and some emotional scenes from Shia. #CinemaCon
6:49 PM – 26 Mar 2014

Passing Through @ 03/27/2014 at 12:24 am

Brad’s hair grows really fast. His ONLY EX-WIFE was\is undoubtedly very jealous of that since he never needed to borrow her weave or ask her for hair plugs advice.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/27/2014 at 12:26 am

@Passing Through:

I agree. I think it was an experiment. Angie was young and lost. If she was bisexual, she wouldn’t have stopped after Jamie. She would’ve continued to date both men & women instead she married BBT and with Brad now. She was as you said had 2 lovers between BBT & Brad.

The director is good looking

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/27/2014 at 12:30 am

Hi Phool, just a note to you that I responded to your post to me on the previous Angelina thread.
Hi Rose, I miss you my friend. Blessings cover you always.
Good night to all the wonderful JoliePitt fans.

“I’m one of those people you hate because of genetics. It is the truth.” — Brad Pitt.

Passing Through @ 03/27/2014 at 12:36 am

# 29 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/27/2014 at 12:26 am
I didn’t say Angie’s not bisexual. Angie IS bisexual. She has said so herself. If she and Brad broke up or he died – she could easily fall in love with a woman. She’s said she’s open to the possiblity of love no matter what gender. I just don’t see why people think it’s something she “got over.” She’s still bisexual even if she’s in a relationship with a man. Is Amber Heard not biseuxal anymore just because she’s with Depp? Anna Paquin came out as bisexaul AFTER she got together with Stephen Moyer. You don’t stop being attracted to the same sex just because you’re in a hetero relationship.

@Passing Through:
PT, I don’t agree with you. I don’t think Angie is bi now.

@Passing Through:
Brad is the man who can cure bisexuality. trust me. Lol.

Gifted film maker @ 03/27/2014 at 12:45 am

@Kathy:

She lives in Brooklyn and has 2 very young kids. Great article about her and the making of Big Men @

Brad looks so sexy. I wonder what movie he is working on? He makes amazing movies. He should act in more movies.

Brad Pitt doesn’t care what he wears. No one cares what he wears with that face and that body. Brad’s face has a power that makes you wanna touch it. Every time I see his face, i wanna touch it. His face is sensual.

brad is bloated plastic face with no personality. he is a dbag. Angelina is perfection and she needs to be more movie. this dbag needs to retire with his red fat face.

Lol @ 03/27/2014 at 12:42 am

@Passing Through:
Brad is the man who can cure bisexuality. trust me. Lol.
+++++++++++++++++
Brad makes Angie more feminine. To be honest, pre-Brad Angie scared me sometimes, she was too tough and she was like a man. When she was with Brad, she became a woman, feminine, giggles, blushing, gentle, and sweet. I like feminine Angie better than manly Angie. I love that Brad changed her.

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg now

Just back from screening of Rachel Boynton’s terrific oil/Africa doc BIG MEN, followed by interview w/ Boynton + EP Brad Pitt. Posting soon!

just sayin @ 03/27/2014 at 1:28 am

So Fury and Big Men could compete for Oscar. The Normal Heart and Resurrection could compete for Emmy awards. It could be another great year for Brad. And of course Angie’s Unbroken is a for sure Oscar contender.

Whether or not Angelina is a bisexual is about definition. If bisexuality means engaging in sexual behaviour to both sexes, then I’d say Angelina isn’t bisexual anymore. She just wants to get down and dirty with Brad and he’s all male.
However if bisexuality is defined as the ability to be sexually attracted to both sexes, then Angelina probably IS bisexual and there’s no insult. Who or what we are attracted to, and how we act towards the object of our attraction are separate things. If you are the sort of individual who insists that you and your spouse should no longer feel any sexual attraction to another person because you’ve married the person of your dreams – well, call me cynical but, I do think that’s unrealistic unless you are very close to being Enlightened in the Buddhist sense of the word. LOL!
One more point. In my view, if society were less judgemental, and people could be more open about who they were attracted to, then I believe the average person would be bisexual as far as sexual attraction and sexual behaviour to both sexes goes.

I hope Brad/ Angie has a movie in Oscar race every year so they will be at Oscar every year.

So excited for brad and Angie’s projects.

@just sayin: Don’t say that too loud, the trolls are already in meltdown mode, and now the HOT, HOT, HOT, Brad Pitt pictures, you know they are just going to get crazier. Who cares if Angie’s bi or not, Brad certainly doesn’t care, as Angie said she loves the “person”, not the gender, and Brad is all man, so the trolls can just get over this bi crap, she’s with Brad now and that’s what’s killing them.

@Passing Through:

PTs comment makes extraordinary sense, and would be on the money if it were describing someone who actually referred to themselves as “bisexual,” I think Angelina said she doesn’t like labeling herself. Other people can label her, she doesn’t really care – but she doesn’t do it herself. My opinion is that Angelina’s attraction for women isn’t organic – and that’s why she didn’t want to claim that descriptor – I think it was more out of respect than anything else and not wanting to be phoney. I think it’s no coincidence that her significant relationship with a female, her first (was it her only?) was one in which the female looked like a cute boy. She said she was surprised at feeling an attraction she had only had for men up until that point, with Jenny. Angie was 19 or 20 then. Was it Jenny or was it ‘women.’ Jenny is very butch. I mean, my friend thought Hilary Swank looked like a much cuter Matt Damon in Boys Don’t Cry – she says she could understand an attraction to her if you were straight, as she thought she was hot as a boy, lol. I don’t think that makes you bi, because what is attracting you is still the masculine.

Brad’s growing his hair. He looks good.
@Love the JoliePitts: So scenes from Fury was shown in Vegas also. Quite interesting.
How great that Pitt-Pollaro venture is doing their second collection.

yloveblue @ 03/27/2014 at 2:35 am

Angelina Jolie Lets Son Pax, 10, Buy “Swearing Finger” Toy in Las Vegas: Exclusive Details

======================================================
Celebrity Moms March 26, 2014 AT 7:15PM By Rachel McRady and Cara Sprunk

. ..
Angelina Jolie visited Las Vegas with five of her children for Cinemacon. Credit: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

While Brad’s away, the kids will play! While in Las Vegas for the annual CinemaCon, Angelina Jolie treated five of her six children to some fun in Sin City on Tuesday, March 25 at Bonanza Gifts, which boasts the world’s largest gift shop.

Store manager Angie Hurt spoke with Us Weekly about the Maleficent star’s 45 minute visit, in which she brought all of her children — Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 7, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 5 — except for 12-year-old Maddox. Fiancé Brad Pitt was also absent from the outing.

“The kids were having a good time,” Hurt tells Us. “They were straight for the toy department and they grabbed their baskets and just started filling up!”

But it was the contents of 10-year-old Pax’s bag that were questionable.

“Pax bought a Swearing Finger,” Hurt revealed. “It’s phonic operated, and it will flip off and it swears. It’s really foul! A lot of F-bombs. [Jolie] kind of raised an eyebrow [to Pax’s swearing finger], but she didn’t say anything to him. I think she just lets them get what they want.”

In total they bought a couple hundred dollars worth of merchandise, with Jolie abstaining from the spending spree.

She’s just regular and normal,” Hurt observed. “I had customers coming up saying ‘Oh my God I just walked into Angelina Jolie’s family, and everybody was so nice!’”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/angelina-jolie-pax-swearing-finger-toy-las-vegas-exclusive-details-2014263#ixzz2x8r3uGju

Passing Through @ 03/27/2014 at 2:50 am

# 34 a lurker @ 03/27/2014 at 12:41 am
@Passing Through:
PT, I don’t agree with you. I don’t think Angie is bi now.
+++++++++++++++++++
I don’t think you get it. There’s no “now”. She just is. It’s not a condition like the measles. She’s bisexual because she’s attracted to both men and women. It has nothing to do with currently being in a hetero relationship.
I really don’t know why some people seem to think she’s decided to not be attracted to women anymore. What would you do if she fell out of love with Brad and in love with a woman? Sorry, but I just don’t get the bullheadedness about it. Bisexuality isn’t given up like a bad habit. She’ll always be bisexual. She just happened to fall in love with a man is all. It could just as easily have been a woman. I doubt Angie considers herself to not be biseuxal “now”.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All