Angelina Jolie Speaks Out Against Sex Violence in Bosnia at Press Conference

Angelina Jolie Speaks Out Against Sex Violence in Bosnia at Press Conference

Angelina Jolie looks stunning as she arrives at a press conference about the sex violence during war on Friday (March 28) in Sarajevo.

The 38-year-old actress was joined by British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs William Hague to speak at the conference organized by the Bosnian Ministry of Defense.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

That same day, Angelina was spotted visiting the Memorial Center in Potocari to pay her respects alongside William.

In case you missed it, watch this CNN feature with Angelina putting the spotlight on Syrian Refugees.

angelina jolie speaks out against sex violence 01
angelina jolie speaks out against sex violence 02
angelina jolie speaks out against sex violence 03
angelina jolie speaks out against sex violence 04
angelina jolie speaks out against sex violence 05

Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Wenn
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All
chunky pipe @ 03/28/2014 at 10:52 am

…’the jolie’ has fans, no need to pad her threads…her fans will comment…

passing through
…and you need to remind these people to quit posting long a.s.s. post…gracias

chunky pipe @ 03/28/2014 at 11:04 am

…quit spamming the thread girl!!

NWO Satanist being groomed for top UN position.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/28/2014 at 11:10 am

Hi Phool,
What JOY to be on board with you this morning and thank you for your very warm and always delightfully witty reply.
Angelina is simply amazing. Her Australian PA labeled her a “Powerhouse” and how right she is. A more organized woman I have never seen. She staggers my imagination on how to be a multi-tasker.
Phool, she looks beyond stunning in the above Photos Jared has posted. She has no makeup on and her skin is flawless and glowing. Her hair is simply tossed around her shoulders, and I have to say I love when she lets her natural curls show, they are simply beautiful. And her outfit is chic and oh so appropriate for this occasion.
I think I could spot in her face that she is missing her family desperately. Just a brief glance. Nothing more. She realizes she has a mission to fulfill and she will do so, but at the same time I think she misses Brad being by her side and all their loving children surrounding them. There I go. I am sorry. I have to bring the entire family in because they are ONE. Such a beautiful loving couple.
Phool, tell, me do you know how long it takes for the breasts to heal completely after a mastectomy? I ask this only because I think Angelina’s breasts must still be sore. In some pictures she took with fans she could not get as close to them as she could before and it seemed to have something to do with soreness. I could be wrong but I thought that might be the reason. Maybe Lucy can answer that question since she had the same mastectomy as the Jolie.
Phool, I am convinced the trolls have lost many of their former members because the human spirit can only sustain so much vitriolic, in the gutter hate that these trolls exhibit. I think there is one troll on board using multiple names desperate to get a response from a fan and I hope the fans ignore the foolish troll. They will all soon disappear. No one is paying attention to them any more.
Phool, did you see the video of Jared and what he had to say about Angelina and Brad? He said she is far more beautiful in real life and so charming and just lovely…..he said she is like a queen. He called her a “Married Woman.” :) And he had such nice things to say about Brad. Of course he could not answer where that supid rumor came from about him and Angelina. I think he knows as well as us fans know those rumors come out of thee FFkr’s are Us Central Loony Site. They have Jan Paul to pass all their made up lies thru.
And yes, Aveeno needs to be taken to task for False Advertising. I remember when the Brits shut down some Cosmetic Ads because they said those creams, etc., did not do what the advertisers claimed they did. And with Aniston’s botched and blotched and fat like a chipmunk face we know Aveeno has done NOTHING for her. One must have no conscience or be so desperate for money one will say anything to promote a product they KNOW is not working on their own face and doing what the ads pretend they do. She KNOWS better is all I will say about that. If you cannot be true to your own self what hope is there for you? That is rhetorical of course. And how sad it is that after all these years in the business the woman still needs a script before her face before she can answer a simple question.
Let me continue this below…. thanks.

Phool Diarrhea @ 03/28/2014 at 11:12 am

- don’t get any on ya

Many thanks for the updates Phool!

Have a great day!

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/28/2014 at 11:26 am

Hi again Phool, :)
Sometimes I wonder if Jared should include Angelina’s UNHCR work and all the other work she is doing OUTSIDE the movie industry on his threads. Then again, yes, the wonderful work she is doing should be shared with the Hollywood community because it is part of who she is and also it gets the message across to a wider group of people. So thank you Jared.
Anyway, what I wanted to share only with you – is what a wonderful subtle inspiration I feel Angelina has been to Brad. Phool, I don’t think for one minute Brad would be where he is now without her. And I think he, himself has said the very same things. I think her encouragement, her love, her dedication, their children, everything they have built together is because they work so well as a team. And there is no way Angelina could continue to do what she does without Brad’s firm support. I thought it was so touching when the little girl asked Angelina where were her kids Angelina responded they are with their dad. Oh what a blessing for her to have such a wonderful man by her side to “make everything she does possible.” As she said in her thank you speech upon receiving her humanitarian award.
Well, let me stop or I will write a book. :) Plus this is getting to be too much for you to read.
But Phool, I am looking forward to some more major PDA between Brad and his beloved Angelina and more wonderful news and unheard of and unexpected blessings coming to them and happening to them that will make our jaws drop with happy incredulity at what we are reading and hearing and seeing in their lives together. God’s Goodness will not be held back from this beautiful couple and all they have done to help so many. They will continue to be more of an inspiration to everyone they meet or hears about them. And they will continue to inspire each other to even greater heights of success.
Have a wonderful day my darling friend. I do miss my beloved Rose. I hope she will grace us with a post one day soon. She and my beloved FALP.
Blessings cover you always my darling Phool.

Keep up the articles Phool. They are really interesting and entertaining.

Good morning, Phool. Thanks for all the articles & pics. Enjoyed them all!

Empress Palpetine @ 03/28/2014 at 11:30 am

lol

chunky pipe @ 03/28/2014 at 11:32 am

valis,

…you ain’t gotta lie…hahahahahahahahahahahaha…interesting my eye…umph…

phool and the other fans. thanks for all the info on this trip. I have so much respect for Angie and everyone involved.

Have so much respect and admiration for Angie.

Comment #7 — please get your own name. Thx.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/28/2014 at 11:42 am

Phool, thanks for bringing over the articles. They are interesting and inspiring.
And I forgot –
“Brad looks handsome as ever and looks well rested I guess all this loving from his lady love Angie & his kids would do that to a young 50 year old man.”
Can I say how much I agree with you, Phool? The signs of a hard life are definitely not showing on this man’s gorgeous face. No wonder every one in Hollywood want’s a piece of him. He is a freak of nature. But then so is Angelina. I bless their union and we need them to bring forth even more gorgeous ‘freaks of nature.’ Hurry home Angelina. :)

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/28/2014 at 11:49 am

Credit Fussyeye
“Daily, she was battling and coming out on top,” @JackO__C on Angelina Jolie as director. READ bit.ly/1iGLTIQ

2014 is the year of Jack O’Connell’s horse. Taking the lead in Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken and in David Mackenzie’s Starred Up, Derby’s own Jack the lad has Hollywood in one hand, and the British film industry in the other. He’s flying.

What’s been the proudest moment in your career so far?
I know walking down the red carpet at the premiere of Unbroken, being with my mother on the same red carpet hopefully as Louis Zamperini himself and I dare say as Angelina Jolie. That’s going to be very monumental.

How did you find Angelina as a director?
Phenomenal. On a daily basis, she was battling and coming out on top. She showed me a lot of loyalty right from the beginning. So I was very indebted to her on a personal level and it did sort of reach beyond professional obligation in the end.

Thank you Phool @ 03/28/2014 at 11:50 am

Phool you are really dedicated and interested in giving us all the several and dispersed news about the Jolie-Pitt.

Thank you for this work. It´s because you that we know many, many things about this incredible family.

Keep doing this “social service” and helping reducing the ignorance about Angie and Brad work in all world.

Thank´s very very much,,,, kiss

I never seen such a self-serving platform. None of this is going to stop rape in war zones and what is the difference from everyday rape from your regular Joe. Like really, is a rapist going to stop because he saw Angelina Jolie speak at some conference? Are there not laws in place already for prosecution? At the end of the day, this is just another self serving platform for Angelina to feel like she is somebody important. She is just an actress who is a glorified wanna be journalist without any credentials. You can admire her for being self-serving. To each their own.

Daily, she was battling and coming out on top,” @JackO__C on Angelina Jolie as director. READ http://t.co/nzaD1sMng3 pic.twitter.com/ebyy1mm9oM
— i-D (@i_D) March 28, 2014

What’s been the proudest moment in your career so far?

How did you find Angelina as a director?

Posted 1 hour ago by FussyKitty
………………………………………………………………..
Jack’s interview is sweet and cool.

I really admire Angie that she is the one who seeks solutions to end this war crime. I really hope they can achieve that goal.

There are NO words to describe how amazing, beautiful and compassionate Angelina really is!! No wonder the jen’s fans hate her, i mean… how can they diminute and pathetic Idol jennifer, can ever compete with Angelina!!
I’m glad that Top Government Officials like William Hague are helping Angelina in her Humanitarian causes!!

@DULC€:

Because this is all that really matters to you. You peel back all of the layers and the true motive is to be superior to Jen Aniston. No money in the world would make me want to be anything like Angelina Jolie. Nothing. But continue admiring someone who’s mission is to be of more value to Aniston. I at least give Aniston the benefit that she isn’t competing with anyone. She seems more at peace with herself.

Anyway continue on, I was really commenting of this BS campaign of war rape, it’s on the same vain on the war on drugs.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All