Zac Efron Still Looking Hot Despite Being Attacked Last Week

Zac Efron Still Looking Hot Despite Being Attacked Last Week

Zac Efron leaves a restaurant wearing a tight blue t-shirt after having lunch with a mystery gal on Monday afternoon (March 31) in Hollywood.

The 26-year-old actor was seen earlier in the afternoon arriving at the restaurant wearing a Neil Young tour shirt. We sure love the tight tee look on Zac and hopes he always wears clothes that fit that way!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac was seen last week for the first time since the mysterious attack that happened to him in downtown Los Angeles when his car reportedly ran out of gas in a bad area of town.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron out for lunch…

zac efron tight blue shirt 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

PlanetBlue @ 03/31/2014 at 5:30 pm

I just upsets me that he’s clearly still not well and no one in his life seems to care about him enough to get him some proper long term help. Wr have seen this unfold so many times, You’d think the industry would learn by now that it’s too late to do anything when the addict is dead.

i’ve noticed an influx of specially retarded headlines lately, wth?

Whos that girl zac ?

WOW Zac you sure do look good!!! Love that color blue on you.

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by a lot of them having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, it works if you try enough!!! Also look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

what kind of title is that?!

These 4 links show it is obvious that Asians can read minds!!!!!
(this one is very obvious that the Asian guy could visually see what the guy was picturing in his head)
(this is a very rare example of an Asian straight out showing that they can read minds, and there was no way it was a coincidence when she said exactly what the guy thought at the very moment the he thought it)

(this person mentions 4 separate encounters he had with mind reading Asians, all obvious they can read minds)
(they did not look or stare at the Asian woman, she reacted to what they thought)
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE AND REPOST THESE LINKS!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!

Still looking gorgeous as ever, BUT he needs to go to rehab ASAP.

he was there with his publicist Lindsey and his assistant Lucas!! he loos fantastic!!

I personally think we would hear about hi project NARC soon!! so excited. Let’s focus on the good thing! be positive! he looks fantastic!

What is up with the even more inane titles than usual on articles recently?

Looking good, Zac!!! All your fans love you!!! We just want you to be happy and healthy! Hope you’re doing fine :)

Can’t wait for Neighbors!!! <3

Okay, can we stop letting the interns from SMCC write these headlines? With the amount of ad space and sponsorship on this site, it’s not like you can’t afford to hire people who don’t write like they’re 7th grade girls posting a Facebook status.

Nice post title Perez Hilton.

he must have a new bf to dress up for

did zac bring an extra set of clothes?

@my hand
where do u see lucas?

@melissa
your gay jokes are getting old fyi

This looks like good news to me.

Hearing several things were discussed all good.

@EAST ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!:

Your posts convince me! those links make it pretty obvious those Asians described in them can read minds ! ! !
I will think the most obscene things the next time i’m around Asians!

Lauren, there ser more pica on flame pictures.. There ser picd of the eating and they were joining by other guy

@my hand
you can just get on frame flare pics without joining?

is he walking in skid row?

@my hand
you have to be a member or work in the biz to see the pics.

@meltdown
no he’s walking in hollywood.
can u not read?

Lauren, You need to join FP to see their pics, so not, I can’t see the pics without joining

Is his new project narc short for narcotic? So tailor-made for him for the role.

Crack of Dawn @ 03/31/2014 at 6:48 pm

Are there anything more interesting articles about him except being in and out of rehabs, driving in skid row, and hitting on vaporizers? He is so irrelevant!

@meltdown: Let me guess.. so your a Vanessa fan right? too much jealous because your girl doesn’t get any good roles? or how can I say it.. JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T DO ANYTHING than going to yoga class and pretending to be religious while we all know that she is an S L U T ? get your A$$ out of here if you don’t like Zac.. okay?

Did you hire Perez Hilton to write your titles?

@Crack of Dawn: I wonder if there are anything more interesting articles about Vanessa than pretending to be religious or attending to yoga class.. I mean at leat the guy is in meetings working on his career and trying to be better.. while some person is just there doing nothing.

Please lets leave exes. out of this.

Zac, I hope you are doing well and getting the help you need and the title is dumb, but I’m not gonna lie… That shirt looks very good on him although it looks like he’s about to bust out of it lol.

That girl is not his publicist. Lindsey is as tall as Zac. That mystery girl looks too short to be her.

Yup, he makes me feel like I need to work out.

The title had me cracking up, but then I saw the pictures and was like, ahhhh, I kind of agree. I wish I lived some place where it was warm.

@My hand: I read the synopsis for that movie… Definitely sounds interesting.

@brody
actually his publicist is name melissa, she has an assistant name lindsay,

Alright, this boy is hot!! Fix his problems and we would be good to go. He needs help? I got him.

Maybe because he was never attacked?
Did he ever post pics of the attack with bruises? No
So how can u say he looks good after? Ugh ….

Did you guys realized that they changed the title lol. That was fast.

Blue is definitely his color.

Crack of Dawn @ 03/31/2014 at 8:03 pm

White is his color just like “snow”

He muscles arms. Like that tight shirt on him. That”s his”s new girlfriend.

@Crack of Dawn: Ha! joke fail…. Well, he would probably look hot in a white shirt too, good observation :-)

Fact: Fit men should definitely wear tight shirts. That is all.

@my hand
What is “Flame pictures”? Are you talking about FameFly or some other site?

What was the title before they changed it haha?

desert : I’d like a bowl of Zac.. yum

Gay little shortie…

@Bridget. Now that’s funny!!!

@Savannah: the title was: “Can Zac Efron always wear tights shirts like this, please” lol

Love him <3

‘ We sure love the tight tee look on Zac and hopes he always wears clothes that fit that way!’ ……………. are you serious?? do you not have anything more remotely decent to write these days? sort it out and display some more genuine statements.

I actually liked the old title better than “still looking hot despite being attacked” <—wtf?
Hope Zac is doing good as well as looking good. xoxoxoxoxo

@Well…: yea, I got use to the old one but they switch it so oh well. I had to do a double take… Like damn Zac! I hope so too.

Just quit the drugs zac!! U might still look good on the outside but your insides are ruined.

Crack of Dawn @ 03/31/2014 at 10:10 pm

His face is looking more like Carrot Top’s!

Crack of Dawn @ 03/31/2014 at 10:12 pm

His career is going nowhere so as his personal life he should just change is screen name to “Carrot Bottom”

@My hand: so is he also producing another movie?

Hello Zac Efron :-) Get healthy, I’m supporting you!!

The heck is up with the silly headlines on here lately?

@Faith:
Haha. Really? The new one is lame too but that one is just hilarious. Or hilariously lame, if that’s a phrase that is.

@Rachel: haha yea. That’s what I thought too.

Is English the first language of the person who wrote this title?

For a guy who does coke, he looks good. Surprising.

A photo shoot was done. See said there was more than one project.

@OK: what was the photo shoot for?

@Jermin It is for “Neighbors” Zac tweeted about it last night. I think he will have the cover of the Ma. (Don’t know what one yet. It will be out next month.

@OK: oh sweet. Can’t wait to see it.

That shirt is too tight on him… Not that I’m complaining.

@OK: what is the other project?

Make sure you wear blue! blue means everything is OK!

Yes this was the other project. I heard they also discussed a movie project . Not “The Associate” by John Grisham. (That is a later project.

@Jen Don’t know what movie they were discussing. I assume @My hand is correct on that

Loser drug addict!

Wish Zac best of luck. I love him!!

@OK: sweet, wishing Zac the best.

jon m'shulla @ 04/01/2014 at 7:03 pm

Drug addict coke fiend.

Wishing you the best Zac. This pic is a whole another level of hotness!!!

@OK: that’s cool.

Indeed he is @ 04/01/2014 at 8:11 pm

Carrot Bottom! LOLS. He really looks like Carrot Top!

Wishing you success Zac…… yea, he’s hot.

So, Zac got punched in the face by a “hobo” on “skid-row”, sounds like he was playing Seymour in “Little shop of horrors” and met up with the Mean Green Mother from Outterspace? They say he was riding with a bodyguard and they ran out of gas, and a bottle was thrown from the car at the homeless guy there who retaliated by punching Zac in the jaw (after Zac broke his jaw at home by falling face first on his indoor fountain and having it wired shut for 6 weeks, that punch is in an ironic area?) Also reported or suggested was that Zac was in skid-row buying drugs after rehab failed? Oh, the reality of bad publicity… I don’t quite believe any of the skid-row stories, but the movie “Neighbors” is coming to theaters in May and Zac is playing a badass frat-boy in it, promo calls for misbehavior from him whether he’s guilty of anything or not. The part I really find ironic is back when he broke his jaw at home, he bought a house and put a fountain inside it -I love that, I would do the exact same thing, but with empty hallways and all that space… How did he manage to fall face first on the fountain? Funny, but frustrating -6 weeks with his jaw wired shut and now he gets hit by a hobo! I think he’s fine, and the skid-row description reminds me of when I played Audrey in Little shop of Horrors, the evil Dentist might actually come in handy for a punch by a skid-row hobo.

Sounds like Seymour from “Little Shop of Horrors”, Zac did that on stage I think (so did I, I was Audrey, so this story is familiar) apparently he was riding with a bodyguard (who didn’t live up to the title?) and they ran out of gas in skid-row… A bottle was thrown at a “hobo” who retaliated by punching Zac in the jaw? It must have been the hobo-Mean Green Mother from Outterspace, the Evil Dentist would have come in handy… The movie “Neighbors” comes to theaters in May, Zac plays a badass frat-boy, a little bad publicly is promo right now. The irony of it, Zac just went through 6 weeks of having his jaw wired shut after breaking it at home? He bought a house and put a fountain in it, I love that -I would do the exact same thing, but with all the empty hallways I can’t help but wonder -how did he manage to fall face first on the fountain?

@dvt: who cares he’s hot

@soy: your just jealous cause your not hot

Can’t wait for Neighbors… May is taking its sweet time getting here.