Miranda Kerr Hints at Bisexuality for Naked 'British GQ' Cover!

Miranda Kerr Hints at Bisexuality for Naked 'British GQ' Cover!

Miranda Kerr goes naked for the cover of the May 2014 issue of British GQ!

Here is what the 30-year-old model had to share with the mag:

On exploring bisexuality: “I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however – a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.”

On her sex life: “The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy. One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get. Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren’t my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him.”

On dating after her split from Orlando Bloom: “I’m dating. I’m loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly.”

On being a member of the mile high club: “Sort of. Let’s put it this way, I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.”

For more from Miranda, visit GQ-Magazine.co.uk!

miranda kerr british gq may 2014

Photos: British GQ
Posted to: Magazine, Miranda Kerr, Naked, NSFW, Nude

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Heard she’s with Brad Pitt. Lucky.

Gross and attention seeking

@Q.: jealous chick alert, jealous chick alert. miranda is hot…you’re probably not. go have a brownie.

yes, jealous and bla bla bla…as you said! lol! If these are the only argumentations her fans have left, it’s kinda weak…plus, she’s getting bad feedbacks all over the place…of course everyone is jealous!

Her son is gonna be so proud of his mommy…

My God, it’s awful how open and ok she is with talkinh about her sex life. I can’t imagine what Prly must be thinking

He’s probably thinking than leaving her was the best decision ever! he dodged a bullet!

@Q.: I’m not a fan. I just have a ****. Any guy who has one is hot for Miranda. And you, well.

I can always depend on the ugly girls rallying on these supermodel posts to give me a good chuckle. Ladies, don’t hate her for her DNA! Work on yourselves!

@Q.: very well said.

Working on me for shallow guys who think with their dicks? no thanks!

She’s clearly treasuring herself…not!

I want to fly in an airplane with her….

@Q.:

All guys think with their dicks. Even the nice ones. It’s not shallow. It’s called primal urge. Men are programmed to spread their seed and seek out the most attractive mate – physical appearance and symmetry is usually a good indicator of enduring, non-malfunctioning genes. But you, darling, who sits behind a computer disliking a pretty girl we men like so much on this post…. That says more about you – my shallow opinion aside! – than you’ll ever know.

THAT looks tasty,
ooooh,what a fine specimen.

she’s getting bad feedback and still is doubling her earnings, being the #2 best paid model in the world… i think she doesn’t give a sh*t ’bout what ya’ll think ;)

in fact she is, girl ;) she loves her body and knows what she wants. that’s part of knowing and loving yourself. she’s happy in bed and out of it.

nothing wrong with a beautiful lady talking about her sex life!

@@amber:

There’s is nothing more refreshing than a gal with an opinion like you. Thank you for not drinking the haterade and being accepting of people.

And why are you sitting beside your computer?? Go out and look for your Miranda Kerr out there! You won’t ‘spread your seed” through the net!!

you really sound like an idiot

She just has sex with billionaire of course…looking for a new sugar daddy

Living in a box @ 03/31/2014 at 12:39 pm

@Josh: and you sitting behind the computer fapping and admiring a women that out if your league.

when Orlando bloom does not want her. then nobody wants her. she is self fish naraccistic dbag with no talent what so ever. there many beautiful people in this world but if you lack any form of intelligence or talent you are nothing in this society ***** and the loser Orlando bloom does not want

…said the guy jerking off to her behind a computer…such an accomplishment!

god that’s gotta be depressing to look upon when you are obese, have cottage cheese thighs, and a face like a bulldog

JessicaR. @ 03/31/2014 at 1:04 pm

Desperately trying to be and sound sexy. Her words are twisted. I doubt she has had many orgasms in her life.

*eye roll* Yes, of course Miranda. Discretion can also be a good trait, she should try it.

Every woman in hollywood is using the same exact sex card to sell whatever it is they’re selling, guess if they don’t, they would be considered boring and people would look to the next.

sex is real guys get over it . However I don’t understand why she felt the need to explain all of this . She is a grown woman she can do whatever she wants and she’s 30 :D

She should hook up with Uncle Terry!

@Gosia: It’s awful how people think that talk publicly about sex is so wrong…you were born because of it, get over it….

I love her, she is so pretty. She is amazing and met her Cute Husband at –> TheMarriageMatchDotCom <– and now she is so Happy!

Boysthreadqueen @ 03/31/2014 at 3:11 pm

She can talk whatever she wants to.

@Josh: you ignorant idiot. Most guys don’t don’t primarily focus on a naked woman’s body. I mean sure we love it but your shallow stereotypical thinking is insulting. We focus on beauty just as we do brains. So chill.

Haha the adriana lima fans coudn’t be more accurate. They forecated that miranda would do nude spread, as aslways, the next time she’s in a magazine. For pete’s sake can’t she keep her clothes on???

@Amber I agree with u. She’s loving herself and owning it. She’s not ashamed her sexuality and she shouldn’t be.

So this is her new strategy? Talk her head off about sex to appeal to the male demographic? Did Reebok set up all this and script it for her? You can imagine the men fantasizing about a 3 way thing with her now, as they sit reading this behind the keyboard.
I really don’t like her after this interview. Trying too hard to reframe herself as a sex object. All marketing.

Mirandah!! The gq photoshopping team gave u those tits. The originals are the same size as oninions, but more power to you.

No.42; Reebok was the original product-placement sponsor of my protagonist in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou movie. So you may be onto something here. Now that they are searching for that same black box that was featured in the prophetic movie.

No.44; Apparently you have never seen the size of a sweet onion from Walla Walla, Washington in late summer.

chipmunkface @ 03/31/2014 at 6:12 pm

Miranda Kerr = Kim Kardashian of the modeling world!

DimpleHead @ 03/31/2014 at 6:17 pm

@bobbies: dimplehead has been sporting a new chest though in recent times…there was a blind item about a famous lingerie model who was turned away from getting a Wonderbra contract because of her small chest….and voila Miranda not long after the blind, was revealed as the new model along with her new chest. coincidence? I think not. Everyone guessed it was either her or Alessandra (which it cant be Ale since she has a VS contract still, unlike dimplehead)

Adriana fans are always so jealous of Miranda! Adriana is so 2005. and her teeth are gross. She will be nothing but a panty model until her 40s.

Are you kidding? You conveniently ‘forget’ that Adriana has scored more high fashion campaigns than your beloves Miranda and has had tons of editorials yet and not for men’s magazines! Miranda he’s the one who’ll be a pantymodel and who’ll keep undressing untile she’s 40.
Miranda is the Kim K of the fashion industry!

Ewwwww. And she didn’t even get the main cover. Commercial trash. A real supermodesl would be caught dead doing a spread for gq without the cover, I genuinely can’t think of any supermodel who would settle for just an ed in gq. I honestly, sincerely thought she was above this. And that’s a lot coming from me.

She’s too in love with herself to be a good lover in bed.

booob job @ 03/31/2014 at 6:39 pm

@bobbies: Photoshop? It’s a boooob job.
Who is more vulgar? Miranda or Alessandra? Answer: Miranda.
Best boooob job… Miranda or Alessandra? Miranda, of course.
Miranda is the winner.
@DimpleHead: No, it wasn’t Wonderbra. It was Perla. I don’t know if that blind is about Miranda or Alssandra, but Alessandra has new chest too. I think it is a coincidence. Both have new chest. I don’t understand these blinds… When will they say “solved”? It was a long time ago…

attention seeker much ? @ 03/31/2014 at 6:52 pm

Mk is so gross, talkin about private stuff when you have a kid, anyway nothing surprise me from her anymore poor flynn

charlie lange @ 03/31/2014 at 7:04 pm

To all you haters….just what is your problem? How in the world does MK’s life affect you other than someone to spew your hate juice about? Get a life.

nobody is @ 03/31/2014 at 7:11 pm

She’s so disgusting. Go away. For Good,! All the other models in her age range have stopped things like this. She has no shame

blindgossip @ 03/31/2014 at 7:26 pm

If the Two Stunning Developments In Secret Relationship blind is about her, which I’m inclined to believe, then she’s pregnant.
She looks stunning btw…

Miranda in a magazine obviously means she’s naked. Magazine editors have come to learn that she’s the go-to girl for nudes because that sums up her whole modeling talent. She’s a laughing stock by now in the industry, I’m sure. Smh. The fan who called adriana lima a panty model is obviously blinded by her love for miranda at this point. I mean, have u seen this photo shoot and the one before this, and the one before that? Miranda is the perfect example of a cheap model. She’s working more than all the top models and that’s evidence that she’s quanity over quality.

I don’t know what her intention is about the bisexual stuff and “hinting” that she could be bisexual. By a certain age, don’t you know what you are? You can’t just fall into bisexuality like you’re choosing shoes for the day. That’s not how it is or gays, lesbians and the rest would sometimes “choose” to be straight. Nevertheless, the GQ cover is really nice. She has a good profile. Now you know why she is a model, and you are not!

On second thought, AHA! I forgot that this is GQ magazine — a mag for men. That’s why Kerr is talking sex. Men don’t want to read about mommy stuff and makeup. She’s putting out what men want to read and hear. Makes sense now. I forgive her.

I really like her. She is very pretty. I think she is one of the prettiest & unique models out there. GO GIRL!!

@Josh: Neither men or women are animals, we have something that distinguishes us and that’s ability to reason. We don’t act on impulse. With that, what tells you men are “programmed to spread their seed”? Theories that rely on scientific principle instead of scientific method? Why men think can’t be explained, it comes with their spirit. There´s a reason people find the greatest happiness in human relations, those that come with true love not one night stands. I also wonder where you got the idea that physical appearance is an indicator of strong genes. A good looking person and their child have just as much of a chance at becoming sick as anyone less attractive.

Today on Keeping Up With The Kerrdashians: Miranda Kerrdashian further objectifies herself by leading the audience of a men’s magazine to fantasize about her going down on a woman until they swoop in and rescue her with The D because that’s what she really needs and oh, yeah…look at her a$$!!

commonsense @ 03/31/2014 at 10:22 pm

Please. Everybody knows that at the one of the fashion shows last year she slept with Justin Beiber one night and Di Caprio the night after. It’s a well known secret and there’s nothing wrong with that, but she needs to stop fronting like she’s chaste.

I just love this gorgeous woman. Miranda looks amazing and I think this cover is in great taste. She is an inspiration to women.

Oh, and those are bolt-ons.

The Science of Success behind the Abundance’s Secret
Let me ask you: do you believe in the “Law of Attraction?”
The teachings from the famous DVD, The Secrets?
The reason I brought it up is because the abundance mindset has a lot of similarities with the Law of Attraction.
In summary, the Law of Attraction is the name given to the belief that “like attracts like” and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.
With the abundance of opportunity mindset, it means that opportunities will never run out. It’s unlimited. Like sands at the beach, water in the ocean. Get what I mean?
If opportunities are unlimited, isn’t it fair for me to say that we can ALWAYS create wealth whenever we want?
There is never lack of opportunities in today’s time.
The question is: do you have the psychology to support yourself?
It goes back to mastering CERTAINTY.
Can you strongly agree that there’s abundance of opportunities? If you can, then the next step is answering the question of…
How do you attract them into your life?
Now that I’ve made it clear that opportunities are indeed in abundance, I’m going to go behind the rationality of this psychology – why this can help you to become wealthy.
You see, in order for you to make an immense amount of wealth, you need other people to help you. It’s too much work on your own.
NODOBY likes to work with people who work in fear, who are not confident in what they’re doing.
That’s what scarcity does to people – it injects fear in them.
While abundance creates confidence.
If you’re not confident in yourself or your own idea, what is the likelihood that others will have the confidence in you?
Your opportunity will fall to pieces.
The other problem of scarcity is that it takes you to desperate mode.
When you’re desperate, you do stupid things. It clouds your mind to think sharply. It confuses your own judgment.
I like being in abundance mode because it allows me to be free – not chained to just one option.
When my emotions and mind are free, I have creativity, happiness and energy.
Creativity to think of ideas and expand on opportunities.
Obviously, you need to be happy to achieve ANYTHING in life. How can you work when you’re not happy?
When I wake up in the morning and I know I am free, I have energy to do what I like. I’m not bound to other people’s rules. I call my own shots.
The secret to unlocking opportunities is to master the psychology of abundance mindset.
Note: This article is written by Patric Chan, the author of WakeUp Millionaire. Discover the simple method to start attracting abundance into your life and become a WakeUp Millionaire –> http://tinyurl.com/l69heoy

Looks great, not that I’m interested into attracting like bees to honey, as she is too young for me to wanna be her baby.

@Cam: don’t mind this stupid miranda fanatic. She always comes with justifications about why miranda does what she does even when it’s balantly clear that miranda is lying and/or simply attention seeking (aka famewhoring). That’s how obessed the deranged fannatic is. Miranda will endorse potato sacks and she’ll argue and scream her lungs out that it is the most important job in the business. Miranda will lie about photoshopping her own pic and she’ll argue she didn’t do it.
In the case of this bisexual crap, the woman is in her 30s, she’d know by now if she were bi, but because of her love for attention, she’ll start hinting at it to stir up some press, I mean, I guess u have to come with something interesting to say if you wantt people to look at your naked nody because everyone has seen that bony (photoshopped) body of hers a billion times.

ugh she got tacky really f-n quick. trash.

@Josh:

You need a life. Seriously. Remove your hand from your pants and take a hike. Off a jetty comes to mind…

josh is a loser @ 04/01/2014 at 3:47 am

@Josh: I bet your some geeky computer nerd that’s a total loner, stalks and tries rape every attractive girl insight.

josh is a loser @ 04/01/2014 at 3:49 am

@jas: shes always been trashy

Wow. I thought people were just being mean, but then I read the interview for myself. I think it’s great if someone has this kind of confidence, but some things do not need to be shared. She comes across as ****** and tacky. Even if she did make Orlando wait 6 months until she kissed him, (which I’m sure isn’t true) every other answer she gave was really trashy.

Still dragging Orlando into her interviews. hasn’t she got everything she could out of him by now? So crass to talk about her relationship with her ex.

NickyAngel @ 04/01/2014 at 6:22 am

Miranda is a very beautiful woman…however, I don’t feel that she needs to be naked to earn her living.

What a try hard.

@"haters"... @ 04/01/2014 at 12:19 pm

It’s hilarious that you “haters” ALWAYS complain that Miranda gives the same answers in interviews but then when she’s asked questions about different subjects & gives interesting answers YOU still COMPLAIN…..such HYPOCRITES!!!!

There is nothing wrong with talking about sex, it’s a normal & beautiful thing. Only the very prudish or jealous women would have a problem such as you “haters”…..lol.

Miranda’s career has gone from strength to strength, this year already they’re saying she’s already earned over $15 Million from being the “face” of all these huge campaigns.

That’s what you “haters” can’t stand….a gorgeous & successful Miranda.

3 years ago Miranda changed to her new Manager Aleen who also manages Annistan, Natalie Portman etc.

In an interview recently she said Miranda is the only Supermodel she handles as she knew straight away how smart & talented Miranda was & was impressed by how many different things she could do apart from just modeling.
Starting her skincare company Kora as well as writing books.

She also couldn’t get over how restrictive Miranda’s contracts were with VS & DJ’s. That the 2 brands were taking up 300 days of her time, so she convinced her to get out of them so she could do more lucrative contracts for less restrictions.

That’s exactly what Miranda’s been doing & it’s paid off beautifully for her in both income & career wise.

I love that Miranda has proved all you “haters” wrong with your predictions that her career was over when she gave up VS contract. Instead she’s everywhere being the “face” all these huge different companies…. ; )

It’s also great she’s enjoying being single & is happy & positive about her life……Jealous much???

No.52; That’s like saying that all those guys who have claimed on the Howard Stern Show that Paris Hilton was their best lover ever in bed are just a bunch of liars.

No.78; Dittos. Besides, who doesn’t love a beautiful woman who is loaded?

Lol. Are you seriously going to talk about her as a legit author.
? Lmao! Her book could have been written by anyone! ANYONE! It was basically a self promotion book which no adult would take seriously that’s why it was catered to children. Models might be referred to as stupid but I’m sure none of them would find writing that book challenging. As for her skincare product, I don’t know anyone that uses it. Was she actually busy with VS? The last important thing she did for them that I can remember was the fantasy bra. Her DJ work was even less tasking than VS.So saying they were taking 300 days of her time is mathematically incorrect. That’s some exquisite exaggerated lies. No wonder miranda turned out like this, it’s because of the kind of people she’s surrounded by, but then again, Natalie Portman and co are class acts. So maybe it’s not the manager. Maybe miranda herself is filthy. Her manager is playing with us lol. Everyone knows miranda makes a lot so she’ll be able to afford any manager. He should have just said the money is good instead of saying miranda is some colossal genius that’s why he chose her. The 15 million also sounds farfetched to me.

No.81 at 4:11; And why not?

@Risman: I agree that depending on whether you’re a negative or positive person you attract positivity or negativity, either through people or situations. You don’t need someone else to be happy, yet everyone looks at human relations to find the greatest joy. We’re happiest when in love, with our children, around friends and family. You can’t explain why you love someone, you just do. We’re social beings and establish relationships; life lasting ones. When we do, our first thoughts aren’t will this person help me become wealthy or what material benefits will come my way. As humans in a material world we appreciate beauty and the commodities wealth brings, nothing wrong with that. Though, in no way meaning people in general put those aspects before spiritual ones. Again, we find ultimate joy in entertainment such as listening to music and reading, when around loved ones, in achieving our goals, perfecting our skills, etc. All things you can’t explain through material gains. On the other hand, animals in their nature don´t have these privileges. Which is reason enough for us to be grateful.