Nicki Minaj Makes Five-Year-Old Cancer Patient's Dream Come True
- Nicki Minaj meets a five-year-old cancer patient, gives her one of her wigs, and imparts some advice on the young girl – Huffington Post
- See a behind the scenes One Direction perfume mockumentary video – Popcrush
- Which star just adopted an adorable new pup – Just Jared Jr
- Rosie O’Donnell will get an honorary Tony award - Entertainment Weekly
- How I Met Your Mother showrunners react to series finale – The Hollywood Reporter
- Who gave Rihanna advice about movies? – DListed
- Miley Cyrus goes topless – Hollywood Tuna
- Top Chef winner comes out as gay – Towleroad
- Matthew Morrison went to check out The Bridges of Madison County, which stars his The Light in the Piazza and South Pacific co-star Kelli O’Hara. Matt took in the show this past Saturday to support his longtime friend!
DVDs & Blu-rays Released Today
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd, is about San Diego’s top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy, who returns to take New York’s first 24-hour news channel by storm.
- 47 Ronin, starring Keanu Reeves, also comes out on Blu-ray and DVD today. This epic fantasy adventure follows 47 samurais in the 18th century who set out to revenge the death of their master.