Brad Pitt's Plan B Acquires Hacker Film Based on 'Anonymous Vs. Steubenville' Article

Brad Pitt‘s production company Plan B has just acquired a new film based on the Rolling Stone article “Anonymous Vs. Steubenville.”

Right off of their Oscar win for 12 Years a Slave, Brad, Dede Gardner and their company will produce the movie “based on a true story about a hacker who helped catch two rapists, and then was jailed for his actions,” THR reports.

The original Rolling Stone article was written by David Kushner in November of 2013 about Deric Lostutter, a hacker who uncovered the rape of a student at a high school involving two football players.

Deric was arrested, and could spend over 10 years in prison, while the men he helped catch could be in for just one year.

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

This is going to be a powerful movie. Can’t wait. Bravo Brad and Plan B.

Bcus the world we live in, crimes against women are not deemed important as invading someone’s privacy/internet crimes. Women are the real victims of injustices throughout time, and it still goes on to this very day!

I’m pretty sure that it was Dede and Jeremy behind finding the material. Then again, JJ is obligated to promote the Brand so of course the other producers’ involvement must be downplayed in favor of hyping the slack jawed dumbass, who only knows how to coat-tail others into fame and fortune. That’s his MO!

Plan B kicking as# and taking names

the new Depp? pitty wants a young girl for his romantic movie

And I kind of right. It was New Regency and RatPac who bought the rights and passed them on to Plan B to produce, with Jeremy Kleiner being listed as producer. Dede is probably trying to figure something out for Pothead to do, so that he stays away from ruining the movie with a cameo, just like it happened last time with 12 YAS!

@Ⱦamsin: Is JJ obligated to post your idiotic comments? BTW what is the answer to that question are you a man or a woman?

Pretty Ka @ 04/02/2014 at 2:47 pm

WHAAAT??? That is absolutely insane! I had read about how Anonymous had uncovered the men who perpetrated the crime. That was all I knew before I read this article. I had no idea they caught the person I would deem the hero in this situation and now want to jail him. WHAT THE F**** AMERICA?

Aniston is really a *****.

Brad Pitt is the sole OWNER of Plan B Entertainment. DeDe and Jeremy are copresidents . Brad is the boss.

So Ticky wanted him to have an affair and stay married?lololololol
Only when he said no, she realized he was allready in love by the future mother of his children. Tipical of a 4-list soap actress.

Brad is looking like Robin Thicke.

Plan B is snapping up some amazing material to make into movies. Can’t wait to see these films when they come out.

BTW trolls. How is Echo Films doing

Bringing over cos i know the fatfvckers want to run away from jennay’s decline: 2005-2014 [from undeserved wife of Brad Pitt to a disgusting hasbeen who now begs men to sh!t on her.]
The hens were all atwitter back in 05 when they thought it was a good strategy for jennay to paint herself as the wronged widdle wife who was blindsided by her ‘philandering’ husband when he ran off with the ‘husband stealer’……..oh wait:………………not sure which talking point they want us to believe on any given day…………..did Brad TELL jennypoop that he wanted out of the marriage, like anustain, badenwald, cox, et al told leslie bennet; or did Angie lasso him and bind his limbs and STEAL him away from the poor, loving widdle wife……………LMFAO
Anyhooo, they were so anxious to spill their gut in that VF interview that theyve left a treasure trove of COMEDY. FVCKING. GOLD. nuggets for fans to pull and repeat, just enough to further derange the hagistons as they spin in the wind, trying to find even ONE piece of good news about the b!tch who has sunk so low, she now BEGS men to SH!T ON H ER!
Jesus. H. Christ.
OMFG! Priceless!

LOL at Tamsh*t and the verbal diarrhea that comes out of it’s mouth regarding Brad.

Yawn. It’s just so old and lame

I am so proud of Brad and his production company that is taking on exposing injustice in America society.

Is this movie about rape?

@AWHODAT!:
she now BEGS men to SH!T ON H ER!
————————————————————————————————-
LOL. Yep. I think that is a perfect metaphor for Aniston’s professional and personal life at the moment.

Wonderbust @ 04/02/2014 at 3:04 pm

Shout out to Phool for this link:

Guests later headed to Jimmy at the James where Justin Theroux ducked questions about Jennifer Aniston and his career. A guest asked, “When will you get an Oscar?” He shot back, “I do comedies!”
Meanwhile, swinging into the film’s after-party, dressed in a form-fitting leather jacket, a sexy-looking Justin Theroux was poked and prodded. But he refused to give up any top-secret information. The “Wanderlust” star even obliged when one flirty guest politely asked if she could pinch his derriere at the Cinema Society and Gucci Guilty soiree.
But the bottom-feeding fan went a step too far by asking Theroux where his wedding to Jennifer Aniston would take place when it finally happens. “I don’t know,” he answered unconvincingly, shrugging and making a face that suggested “nice try.”
@reply | flag this

Selma and this movie are Oscar materials. Go Brad, go Plan B.

@Kim: The answer to your question to Tammywho.re is the town pump, and is a hermaphrodite, eunuch, impotent asexual assholle.

Kim:#7 it will never answer your question because he’s all up in Brad’s and Angelina’s drawers instead of GOOP’S who is fuc..king everyone in hollwyood.

Brad and Plan B are unstoppable. They are absolutely a force to be reckoned with and they are the producing powerhouse.

@paul: Nope its about the hacker who exposed the coverup of the rape. Of course the rape will be mentioned.

I still remember the case. How disgusting the criminals spread the video online to ridicule the victim. How disgusting the school, the town and the local media covered up the criminals. How unfair the verdict on the criminals were: hacker got 10 years while the rapists got 1 year. The law isn’t right, the law needs change. Glad Brad and Plan B will make a movie about it.

I see Angie directing this. She said in the EW interview that she would like to do something darker and with this subject matter I think she only wouldnt do this if she do not want.

Lol my post is with a lot of language errors. Sorry.

Jeff Sneider ‏@TheInSneider 2m

Brad Pitt is making the movies the rest of Hollywood is afraid to: ANONYMOUS VS. STEUBENVILLE: Hacker Under Attack… http://www.thewrap.com/brad-pitt-produce-movie-steubenville-rape-case-anonymous-hacker/

Pitty wants an Amber Heard in his life, shame

Plan B is proving to be a power in the movie industry. They have been handpicking interesting, unusual and smart material. So proud to be a Jolie-Pitt fan.

@tweet: Brad and Angie NO FEAR, tackling tough subject matter.

Brad is amazing.

Bishneedstodie @ 04/02/2014 at 4:23 pm

Ticky and her gig-olo both of em.

rolling stone @ 04/02/2014 at 4:23 pm

Here is the article that Plan B purchase the rights to make a movie:

Anonymous Vs. Steubenville
Online vigilante Deric Lostutter helped expose the cover-up in the Steubenville rape case. Now he’s facing more jail time than the convicted rapists.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/anonymous-vs-steubenville-20131127#ixzz2xlKhj8qW
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

@Tampon
@the ring
=
the same loser.
Brad, don’t you know this Gay Dude, is having a cow all over the Internet due to your success.
Brad is doing well, Wife, Family, Wine, Furniture making, Producer, Actor, Philanthropist, and he may even chip in and pay for Tampon meds, but since he does not know Gay Tampy exist, it is not going to happen.
So sorry tampon, back to your steer corner.

Brad is fearless especially shows on the movie he produces.

OT:
A Working Mom’s Open Letter To Gwyneth Paltrow
Dear Gwyneth,
I really enjoyed your recent comments to E! about how easy an office job is for parents, compared to the grueling circumstances of being on a movie set. “I think it’s different when you have an office job, because it’s routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening,” you said.
“When you’re shooting a movie, they’re like, ‘We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,’ and then you work 14 hours a day, and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it’s not like being on set.”
As a mother of a toddler, I couldn’t agree more!
“Thank God I don’t make millions filming one movie per year” is what I say to myself pretty much every morning as I wait on a windy Metro-North platform, about to begin my 45-minute commute into the city. Whenever things get rough, all I have to do is keep reminding myself of that fact. It is my mantra.
And I know all my fellow working-mom friends feel the same. Am I right, ladies?
We’re always gabbing about how easy it is to balance work and home life. Whenever I meet with them at one of our weekly get-togethers — a breeze to schedule, because reliable baby sitters often roam my neighborhood in packs, holding up signs peddling their services — we have a competition to see who has it easier. Is it the female breadwinners who work around the clock to make sure their mortgages get paid, lying awake at night, wracked with anxiety over the idea of losing their jobs? Or is it the mothers who get mommy-tracked and denied promotions? What about the moms with “regular” 9-to-5 jobs, who are penalized when their kids are sick and they don’t have backup child care? Those women are living the dream, I tell you!
LOL
Read the rest here:

OT:
This is for the wall stret journal’s idjits predicting that Maleficient might be too scary to make much money at the BO.:
IS ‘MALEFICENT’ TOO SCARY? MAYBE IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THESE OTHER CREEPY DISNEY MOVIES

@Pat:

no,loser…

Passing Poo @ 04/02/2014 at 5:26 pm

Yet another shit movie for Brad and Plan B.

Haggiston @ 04/02/2014 at 5:36 pm

Feed that nag some hay and send her to the glue factory! Bye Jennifer.

just sayin @ 04/02/2014 at 5:36 pm

Brad just bought the right, New Regency invested money in it, I see it will take 2 or 3 years development to go in production. 12 Years A Slave took 5 years because it took them a long time find investors.

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 5:37 pm

# 171 who @ 04/02/2014 at 5:06 am
# 173 busted @ 04/02/2014 at 5:50 am
I’m kind of late getting here today but yeah, I threw open the doors on TamWrong’s farce at IMDB and let in the sunlight. Vampires hate sunlight so I’m sure TamWrong has probably already come unglued today. That’ll give me something to look forward to as a I read the threads. LOL!

Brad always continues to pick projects that affect the human spirit.

please,please,pics of pitty and bambi en Paris

donde estarán pitty y bambi?París es tan bonito
pitty quiere carne fresca como Depp para su película,pobres niños ;/

Game on Fvckers ……….

I love how Brad and Angie walk their talk…….no mealy and marble mouthed drivel contrived to project a more substantive character and career commitment deeper than a cheesy romcom …oh, yes, while also desperately hoping to deceive a reader into thinking they have a working brain with a triple digit IQ.

I also love how Brad, through Plan B, is thumbing his nose at the HW norm…….he has the cred to do his own thing without anyone getting in his way. Powerhouse couple. They can write their own ticket.

Ticky, in comparison, is a joke. And the most outrageous part of this is she actually thought she could compete on their level………LMAO.

new thread @ 04/02/2014 at 5:44 pm

————— New Brad thread —————————

Brad arrived in LAX

xoxo my lovers

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 5:59 pm

# 179 Wonderbust @ 04/02/2014 at 7:32 am

++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh shite! That’s right. That was Clearwater Girl. I went back and corrected my posts because I wouldn’t want TamWRONG to accuse me of lying. Thanks for reminding me. It’s hard to keep all of these loonies at other sites straight. Keeping track of our own is bad enough.
LOL about posing the FF link at Awards Daily. There are so many fans on movie sites out there who aren’t aware of it’s existence – and once they find out they’d like to unknow it and can’t. I posted that link at the PlayList one time when The Tourist came out and there was some idiot there shittttin’ all over Angie and someone asked what their problem was – so I said it’s just Jolie stalker from a rabid Jolie-hate site and posted the link. They were appalled. Not just that such a site exists soley for the purpose of hating on one person but at the sheer volume of BS and all the crazy ass theories they had. One guy said it was probably the funniest shite he’d ever seen on the internet and those people obviously needed to get some lives of their own. I was like, “No shite, Sherlock?”

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 7:10 pm

# 187 DULC€ @ 04/02/2014 at 8:29 am
# 189 DULC€ @ 04/02/2014 at 8:36 am
# 191 DULC€ @ 04/02/2014 at 8:40 am
Ooh…looks like I pissed off the troll when I told her nobody GAFF what she thinks. I’m so distraught that I think I’m gonna have filet mignon with white truffles and asparagus for dinner while drinking her tears from the Holy Grail. Either that or pizza and decaf Coke. It’s a toss up right now…

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 7:12 pm

# 200 LOL @ 04/02/2014 at 9:19 am
@DULC€: PASSING THROUGH is as nasty to you as you are to Brad, turn around fair play, LOL.. you are so nasty that you deserves every bad thing or offense coming your way!! So ask for it!! DULCE IS A HATER, she hates Angelina but pretends to be a fan.
+++++++++++++++++++
It’s sad when you have to explain the obvious, ain’t it? It went right over her pointy noggin…and then she had the nerve to be offended and get mad about it. Which means my post did it’s job. She has no right to be mad or offended. If she can’t take the heat – then stay the fvck outta the sun.

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 7:24 pm

# 202 Bea @ 04/02/2014 at 9:33 am
“The “Wanderlust” star even obliged when one flirty guest politely asked if she could pinch his derriere at the Cinema Society and Gucci Guilty soiree.”

So Squiggy is going to random parties without the fat tick and letting women grab his ass.
++++++++++++++++++++
I was laughing because Squiggy went to the Captain America after-party in the first place. It’s not like anyone associated with Marvel is ever going to ask him to write another script for them. LOL! Wonder if he had to clear going to the party with Ticky beforehand? Prolly…just so when she got online the next day and saw it on the gossip sites she wouldn’t call him on-set freaking and boitching his ass out.

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 7:26 pm

To the stalker troll who stole my name and posted on the new Squiggy thread – BBBBBBWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As if I’d waste my time actually posting on Squiggy’s thread when there’s nobody there to read my posts making fun of him. Thanks for the laugh though.

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 7:37 pm

# 234 Ⱦamsin @ 04/02/2014 at 1:04 pm
Hey TamWRONG -
You’re gonna be soooooo happy with me. I FINALLY READ ONE OF YOUR POSTS! And…that’s all you got after I busted your ass over at IMDB? Gotta admit that I’m not surprised. You’re about as lame a troll as I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’ve been online for over 20 years. The next time you want to talk shite and stalk a celebrity online – cover your tracks better, ‘kay? For one thing – don’t copy and paste your rants from site to another. That way Wonderbust won’t find it so easy to track your movements from site to site. It’s not her fault you’re an idiot. I bow to her detective skills and her willingness to spend the time to bust your ass on your cray cray antics. Don’t whine about it now. You just shouldn’t have done it in the first place – or at least covered it better. The folks at IMDB already knew you were a troll and a moron – I just confirmed it for them while letting YOU know you’d been put on blast. You’re a grown ass nearly middle-aged man. Start acting like it and stop acting like a whiny, jealous little tween biitch who’s mad because The Biebs won’t reply to your Tweets.

Jen the hag @ 04/02/2014 at 9:13 pm

Ⱦamsin @ 04/02/2014 at 2:40 pm

Tamwhore writing a fanfiction again .. Do you think if Dede and Jeremy are the only one working for Plan B . they would have resigned by NOW .. You don’t know s.h.i.t ,.. you are like reporters for those TABLOIDS who write article base on nothing !! bwahahahah….You are like your idol the FAT TICK ..FULL OF YOURSELF and A DELUSIONAL to the max !! BTW TROLL .. go see a SHRINK because you’ve been getting MENTALLY UNSTABLE.. .. waiting for years for Brad and Angelina to break up bwahahahha .. BTW bring along RING-A-DING-DONG TOO !!

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 10:06 pm

28. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
29. Nashville
30. Funny Girl
31. Inglorious Bast@rds
32. Up
33. Django Unchained
In oother words – Sit the fvck down, Squiggy.