Brad Pitt's Plan B Acquires Hacker Film Based on 'Anonymous Vs. Steubenville' Article

Brad Pitt‘s production company Plan B has just acquired a new film based on the Rolling Stone article “Anonymous Vs. Steubenville.”

Right off of their Oscar win for 12 Years a Slave, Brad, Dede Gardner and their company will produce the movie “based on a true story about a hacker who helped catch two rapists, and then was jailed for his actions,” THR reports.

The original Rolling Stone article was written by David Kushner in November of 2013 about Deric Lostutter, a hacker who uncovered the rape of a student at a high school involving two football players.

Deric was arrested, and could spend over 10 years in prison, while the men he helped catch could be in for just one year.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Lol my post is with a lot of language errors. Sorry.

Jeff Sneider ‏@TheInSneider 2m

Brad Pitt is making the movies the rest of Hollywood is afraid to: ANONYMOUS VS. STEUBENVILLE: Hacker Under Attack… http://www.thewrap.com/brad-pitt-produce-movie-steubenville-rape-case-anonymous-hacker/

Pitty wants an Amber Heard in his life, shame

Plan B is proving to be a power in the movie industry. They have been handpicking interesting, unusual and smart material. So proud to be a Jolie-Pitt fan.

@tweet: Brad and Angie NO FEAR, tackling tough subject matter.

Brad is amazing.

Bishneedstodie @ 04/02/2014 at 4:23 pm

Ticky and her gig-olo both of em.

rolling stone @ 04/02/2014 at 4:23 pm

Here is the article that Plan B purchase the rights to make a movie:

Anonymous Vs. Steubenville
Online vigilante Deric Lostutter helped expose the cover-up in the Steubenville rape case. Now he’s facing more jail time than the convicted rapists.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/anonymous-vs-steubenville-20131127#ixzz2xlKhj8qW
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

@Tampon
@the ring
=
the same loser.
Brad, don’t you know this Gay Dude, is having a cow all over the Internet due to your success.
Brad is doing well, Wife, Family, Wine, Furniture making, Producer, Actor, Philanthropist, and he may even chip in and pay for Tampon meds, but since he does not know Gay Tampy exist, it is not going to happen.
So sorry tampon, back to your steer corner.

Brad is fearless especially shows on the movie he produces.

OT:
A Working Mom’s Open Letter To Gwyneth Paltrow
Dear Gwyneth,
I really enjoyed your recent comments to E! about how easy an office job is for parents, compared to the grueling circumstances of being on a movie set. “I think it’s different when you have an office job, because it’s routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening,” you said.
“When you’re shooting a movie, they’re like, ‘We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,’ and then you work 14 hours a day, and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it’s not like being on set.”
As a mother of a toddler, I couldn’t agree more!
“Thank God I don’t make millions filming one movie per year” is what I say to myself pretty much every morning as I wait on a windy Metro-North platform, about to begin my 45-minute commute into the city. Whenever things get rough, all I have to do is keep reminding myself of that fact. It is my mantra.
And I know all my fellow working-mom friends feel the same. Am I right, ladies?
We’re always gabbing about how easy it is to balance work and home life. Whenever I meet with them at one of our weekly get-togethers — a breeze to schedule, because reliable baby sitters often roam my neighborhood in packs, holding up signs peddling their services — we have a competition to see who has it easier. Is it the female breadwinners who work around the clock to make sure their mortgages get paid, lying awake at night, wracked with anxiety over the idea of losing their jobs? Or is it the mothers who get mommy-tracked and denied promotions? What about the moms with “regular” 9-to-5 jobs, who are penalized when their kids are sick and they don’t have backup child care? Those women are living the dream, I tell you!
LOL
Read the rest here:

OT:
This is for the wall stret journal’s idjits predicting that Maleficient might be too scary to make much money at the BO.:
IS ‘MALEFICENT’ TOO SCARY? MAYBE IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THESE OTHER CREEPY DISNEY MOVIES

@Pat:

no,loser…

Passing Poo @ 04/02/2014 at 5:26 pm

Yet another shit movie for Brad and Plan B.

Haggiston @ 04/02/2014 at 5:36 pm

Feed that nag some hay and send her to the glue factory! Bye Jennifer.

just sayin @ 04/02/2014 at 5:36 pm

Brad just bought the right, New Regency invested money in it, I see it will take 2 or 3 years development to go in production. 12 Years A Slave took 5 years because it took them a long time find investors.

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 5:37 pm

# 171 who @ 04/02/2014 at 5:06 am
# 173 busted @ 04/02/2014 at 5:50 am
I’m kind of late getting here today but yeah, I threw open the doors on TamWrong’s farce at IMDB and let in the sunlight. Vampires hate sunlight so I’m sure TamWrong has probably already come unglued today. That’ll give me something to look forward to as a I read the threads. LOL!

Brad always continues to pick projects that affect the human spirit.

please,please,pics of pitty and bambi en Paris

donde estarán pitty y bambi?París es tan bonito
pitty quiere carne fresca como Depp para su película,pobres niños ;/

Game on Fvckers ……….

I love how Brad and Angie walk their talk…….no mealy and marble mouthed drivel contrived to project a more substantive character and career commitment deeper than a cheesy romcom …oh, yes, while also desperately hoping to deceive a reader into thinking they have a working brain with a triple digit IQ.

I also love how Brad, through Plan B, is thumbing his nose at the HW norm…….he has the cred to do his own thing without anyone getting in his way. Powerhouse couple. They can write their own ticket.

Ticky, in comparison, is a joke. And the most outrageous part of this is she actually thought she could compete on their level………LMAO.

new thread @ 04/02/2014 at 5:44 pm

————— New Brad thread —————————

Brad arrived in LAX

xoxo my lovers

Passing Through @ 04/02/2014 at 5:59 pm

# 179 Wonderbust @ 04/02/2014 at 7:32 am

++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh shite! That’s right. That was Clearwater Girl. I went back and corrected my posts because I wouldn’t want TamWRONG to accuse me of lying. Thanks for reminding me. It’s hard to keep all of these loonies at other sites straight. Keeping track of our own is bad enough.
LOL about posing the FF link at Awards Daily. There are so many fans on movie sites out there who aren’t aware of it’s existence – and once they find out they’d like to unknow it and can’t. I posted that link at the PlayList one time when The Tourist came out and there was some idiot there shittttin’ all over Angie and someone asked what their problem was – so I said it’s just Jolie stalker from a rabid Jolie-hate site and posted the link. They were appalled. Not just that such a site exists soley for the purpose of hating on one person but at the sheer volume of BS and all the crazy ass theories they had. One guy said it was probably the funniest shite he’d ever seen on the internet and those people obviously needed to get some lives of their own. I was like, “No shite, Sherlock?”

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All