Vanessa Hudgens Gets Caffeine Wake Up Call in the Middle of the Day!

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Caffeine Wake Up Call in the Middle of the Day!

Vanessa Hudgens bares her midriff while sipping on an iced coffee on Wednesday (April 2) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the day, the 25-year-old actress was beautiful in floral while stepping out for a routine workout at SoulCycle in L.A.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Who doesn’t?! It’s one of my favorite places! :)” Vanessa recently wrote to a fan on Mobio INsider after they asked her if she loved Disneyland.

In case you didn’t know, Vanessa‘s recent film Gimme Shelter will be available on DVD at the very end of the month on April 29. We can’t wait!

vanessa hudgens get caffeine wake up call 01
vanessa hudgens get caffeine wake up call 02
vanessa hudgens get caffeine wake up call 03
vanessa hudgens get caffeine wake up call 04
vanessa hudgens get caffeine wake up call 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

i really love to see her happy and healthy. I think she took the best decision ever 4 years ago when she dumped the drug addicts and toxic persons out of her life. Im glad she has found someone as good as her boyfriend rn, and she still has the same group of closest friends. God bless her.

Coffee, yoga, twitter…lather, rinse, repeat

i love her outfit. she is soooooooooooooooooooooo tiny

@mo:
I completely agree with you <3 she is a better person now.

very pretty!!!

ineedherpurse she looks gorgeous
Does anyone know where can I find the original pic of Van with a fan at church? I saw it on tumblr but I can’t find the original one

@Cripes:
you were on her post, you are on her posts, you will be on her posts… pathetic, annoying, repeat

Haters Suck! @ 04/02/2014 at 7:40 pm

Don’t buy DVDs all that much anymore. Get everything off iTunes and I just pre ordered gimme shelter off there so can’t wait to get it.

@mo:
THANKS! i’m really proud of her

She’s annoying

Concerned @ 04/02/2014 at 7:47 pm

As much as I loved Vanessa and Zac as a couple, I understand why she had to do what she did. I hope after his promo work, he checks into rehab and stays awhile.

Concerned @ 04/02/2014 at 7:48 pm

@Cripes: Really, if you find her so boring why do you take the time to comment on her?

baby gurl is on fire all her latest outfits have been amazing

@Cripes:
lmao ★ you tried

@kassie:
you too “★ you tried”

@Concerned: Because she’s my hero. I want my days to be exactly like hers. I don’t wanna work either. She’s a great inspiration for slackers worldwide.

Asians can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by a lot of them having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYONE to know they can read minds! They value hiding it more than their own lives!!!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Asians, it works if you try enough!!! Also look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

These 4 links show it is obvious that Asians can read minds!!!!!
(this one is very obvious that the Asian guy could visually see what the guy was picturing in his head)
(this is a very rare example of an Asian straight out showing that they can read minds, and there was no way it was a coincidence when she said exactly what the guy thought at the very moment the he thought it)

@kassie:
how is she annoying? please explain yourself.

(this person mentions 4 separate encounters he had with mind reading Asians, all obvious they can read minds)
(they did not look or stare at the Asian woman, she reacted to what they thought)
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE AND REPOST THESE LINKS!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!

@Cripes:
how is she not working when she has 2 movie coming, is doing an animated one and is the face of a fashion line. Is not like she is on here talking bad about anyone, instead she spread love, a healthy lifestyle and is the clearly prove the you no need to take drugs or become an alcoholic just to prove you are out of Disney.

@Concerned:
i agree with you. i’m glad she is happy now. And i really doubt it. He needs to move out of LA and probably be out of the public eye for a long time, maybe a couple of years. All her problems started when he was filming The lucky one, and if the rumors are true, he is a mess on set and thats when the drugs become his best friends.

Concerned @ 04/02/2014 at 8:05 pm

@Cripes: Don’t we all want to be like her but she’s kind of hard to replicate don’t ya think? She seems one of a kind;)

Concerned @ 04/02/2014 at 8:09 pm

@samantha: I agree. I think he should go into rehab straightaway but he just signed onto another project so we’ll see how that goes. I think he’s very talented and want him to succeed but he needs to work out his addiction issues because those things don’t go away.

@.:
thank you so much, i was looking on the saw VH or meet VH tag! hahaha thanks

@Concerned:
I wish him the best. But i thought his latest announcement was just to cover up his latest scandals, right? i mean the movie doesnt even have a script yet, im sure it would end up like all his other projects… and he would do another comedy for girls or a romantic movie based on a book before the new one. He needs to leave the business for a couple of years, i hope he doesnt end up like Cory.

Concerned @ 04/02/2014 at 8:57 pm

@samantha: He probably needs to secure financing as well as a screenwriter and director….the best he can get given the circumstances. We’ll see how it pans out. Nobody wants to see him go the fate of Corey, wasted life, wasted talent. Despite his troubles, he is talented and works hard but he needs a good team to support him.

She working out or buying coffee ever other day. All her movies are out. She needs a start making new fun up lifting movies. Women needs to do something. Hopefully she”ll rub out of money. *****.

Like the surf around her neck. Is that a new pause? Haven”t seen it before.

@Concerned: How do you know what she does the rest of the day other than the two seconds it takes for pap pics? Actors don’t work every day. They work on projects for a few months at a time, then they are off. They need it to stay grounded and be with family and friends. When V has a project ready, she will share. Until then, she is doing her thing, living a healthy life, with a great guy and fabulous friends.

@samantha: Funny, I called it years ago, when I predicted New Orleans was going to be trouble for him. I also said a million times, his friends were a big problem. I also said his drinking, his partying with rich playboys, and his need to be cool were ALL going to be issues. And I was right. NO one can live that way and not get wrapped up in the fame and the lifestyle. He succumbed. I am not surprised in the least. His fans are still not believing he’s in trouble though. They make excuses after excuses, STILL. Sad.

I love how this is a Vanessa thread yet her fans aren’t talking about her… Funny.

I don’t know why those people are so concerned about her money. She is still millionaire ;)

@maria: Umm, is your message for me? I’m on your side and Vanessa’s.

@Concerned: But I’m also on Zac’s side. It’s easy to dismiss him but he is talented. We all know what he needs to do.

@Concerned: I love your comments. They’re on point.
I agree Eduardo, she a millionaire who once said she prefers investments over new purses. I’m sure she can well affort a cup of coffee.

@tina: Thank you.

@Lovebug: She just screams “attention”. Her movies don’t get all that much buzz and all she does is go to yoga and go to Coachella. I get that she is bound to get photographed at some point, but it’s every day. She obviously has to call the paps :D

@louise: She just screams “attention”. Her movies don’t get all that much buzz and all she does is go to yoga and go to Coachella. I get that she is bound to get photographed at some point, but it’s every day. She obviously has to call the paps :D

@maria
Can you tell me why ur talking about Zac HERE?

@fern: look at the other posts, they do it all the time. It’s like they can’t not mention him.

@fern: Because someone was talking about him, and I am allowed to throw my 2 cents in. All done now, ok?

@Concerned: No, actually I was reaponding to Samantha, who mentioned he should move out of LA, and that he got into trouble filming TLO.

Enough is enough why she always in news she is not a big star @Jared How much money she gives you wt****

Nightwish @ 04/03/2014 at 7:42 am

Hudgens is now a total joke. Staged pap pics! so obvious. I notice shes going bald too. Shes also going broke supporting herself, her mom and sister with NO NEW PROJECTS coming in. She will be selling her house within a year lol

Nightwish @ 04/03/2014 at 9:05 am

All dressed up and nothing important to do LMFAO

Haters Suck! @ 04/03/2014 at 9:27 am

@nightwish
Like there’s any way you could possibly know any of that. U always accuse us of knowing Vanessa personally. With the way you seem to stalk Vanessa’s every move, have all this “information” about her and the amount of hate you have for her it’s you that may have the personal grudge against her.

Nightwish @ 04/03/2014 at 9:31 am

Hey eduardo – hudgens is big in brazil you say? Check this out
Hudgens popularity is at all time lows in every country these days. Hardly anyone googles her anymore. That explains the desperate fake pap pics lol

Haters Suck! @ 04/03/2014 at 9:41 am

@nightwish
You seriously need to get a life.

@maria: You are so right about Zac. I do recall your comments. Seriously, it never crossed my mind that he would get involved in drink n drugs. He was so clean living when he was with Vanessa, always going on at her and Ashley about living healthy from Ashley’s account way back then. Maybe he thought that taking drugs would perfect his acting skills or maybe he just couldn’t handle dissappointments or then again, some say he’s a closeted gay. Whatever, I think he seriously needs good and well meaning people around him.
Vanessa’s looking pretty fine here. Love this look.

Lmao, you’re telling someone living in another country you know what’s going on in their country better than they do. And the joke just keeps getting better. You know nothing about what she’s doing because she doesn’t”announce” every time someone looks her way.Funniest thing in the world when an actor has his/her name”attached” to a movie and someone else actually stars in it. You actually wasted time googling that, rotflmao. What a waste of skin you are. A thirty year old man, smh, you really need a life.

@Nightwish: Her FATHER supported his family for years what makes you think he suddenly can’t. We’re not all science experiments gone wrong such as yourself. Some of us have two parents. She has a father who supports his family just fine. And the joke continues.

@maria
Fine. Then i hope you would no longer be complaining bout his fans talking about him here. If it’s ok for you to do that NOT being fans, then its totally ok if we do that, right hun?

@fern: Any excuse, please.

Nightwish
well announcing REAL project is much better than announcing projects who doesn’t have a script or anything and projects who never happens anyway LOL dressing up and going out is MUCH better than starting a fight in skid row because you couldn’t get some drugs right ? i mean you stan zac efron and kristen stewart like you don’t have any right to diss anyone

Wow Vanessa Fans really can’t live without mentioning Zac Efron.

@Nightwish: You cannot judge ’cause you don’t live here!
https://www.facebook.com/VanessaHudgensDiva (there are many facebook pages and fan sites here!) She has really good fans here and I have friends on my facebook who love her!

@fern: At least we are not talking about him on HIS posts, where YOU belong.

@maria
Perhaps you should consider NOT talking about him at all. Afterll you repeatedly say HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. So why talk about her here LIAR?

@sara
real projects, you mean like Great Migration which was supposed to start filming 2 yrs ago and now postponed to tis November.

@fern: What is your problem? Really? Do you sit and watch her post all dam n day hoping someone mentions the ex so you will have an excuse to be ugly and rude? No amount of attacks on her will make any of the shi t he is doing better. If she never makes another movie she has already won at life. She is happy healthy and in a stable relationship with a good man. She has her friends and family around her and enjoys her spiritual side. She has used her notoriety to promote several charities and has won awards for doing so. Quite frankly I prefer her “boring life” over watching a train wreck. Drama is fine for the movies but not so much in real life. If you spend your life here trying to bring her down it won’t change one thing in his or her life. I said it before and will continue to say it, the only reason to hide is when you have something to hide. She lives her life in the sun not in back alleyways.

@fern: sorry about the tension over here. You technically never said anything rude regarding Vanessa. You weren’t being ugly at all. You were just asking a question and stating what we say all the time. He has nothing to do with her, so why are we still talking about him? Honesty I have no idea because it’s irrelevant to her post, but some people just like to keep bringing him up here. I’m a rational fan, I’m not going to be rude to you or have a smart comment about a star that I assume is your favorite, but don’t really know. You have your opinion, I have mine and I respect that. Im not going to insult you and who you may or may not like. Unfortunately not everyone is like me and they enjoy putting people in their place, cussing them out, insulting them, etc. I just want to let you know that not all the fans are like this.

@Vicky: I don’t need a sycophant to apologize for anything I say. fern has sat here while other conversations have gone on looking for an excuse to jump in with her little inane comment. This is the first time I hear from you and you have the nerve to think you can speak for the masses? I stand by anything I have to say.

Haters Suck @ 04/03/2014 at 8:10 pm

*eye roll* oh give me a a ***!ng break.

@Vicky: what is anything left not insulting to say about a drug addict? LOL you’re an idiot!

@fern: What is your problem?? What did I LIE about? NO, she is nothing to him and he is nothing but a distant memory to her. That is all true. What does that have to do with someone mentioning him and others responding? It’s called a CONVERSATION. And I wasn’t trashing him either. You need to quit being so whiney. Since he is so sensationally fabulous, the small talk here is irrelevant. So take a hike.

Wow and now they turn on other Vanessa fans. See, no one is safe. But I’m not going to disrespect anyone of them. I’m sorry if my comments insulted or disrespected any of you to the point of calling me names. That was not my intention :-)

Nothing burns my buns more than a hypocritical know it all. Enough said. Moving on. We don’t have to do or say anything about the ex he is messing his own life up just fine without help. Got love his fans, they remind me of a kitten who is doing something wrong all you have to do is wave a shiny ribbon in front of them and they forget whatever else is happening. Last time it was a trip to Disneyland this time plans to produce a new movie. Suddenly all is right with the world. Like putting shining new paint on an old rusted out car. It may look good but it’s still a piece of junk.

Did you say waving a shiny ribbon to a kitten or waving “a prop” of sparkling sobriety band while throwing a bottle of vodka with the other hand?

@tina: If you’re going to be so lame, i would recommend that you stop commenting. Hudgens career is over. She was never meant to be a celeb. All this stoopid pumping on just jared isnt helping her cause, in fact it only validates further how she has zero going on. Getting coffee, exercising, is that any material for a celeb site? That stuff is for facebook or instagram, for people who actually give a crap about her life. More and more people are vocal on these posts about how dumb it is for this lady to get any exposure at all. She is happy and healthy, great! Many other folks are too, but should not be put on a celeb site. Hudgens is no celeb, she makes films nobody watches and no longer gets casted. Get her outta here.

Check that last hudgens post. All pimped up with that stoopid smirk on her face for a staged photo, wearing obvious adidas like shes hoping to get a sponsorship. So desperate and lame. Try if you want but you cant pump stupidity and desperation, lest you look stupid and desperate yourself lol

Nightwish
You really need to get over yourself. You’re not Jared, this isn’t your website. And I hate to break it to your ego but you’re not God either. It’s not up to you to decide who should and should not be a fan of. I don’t know what your deal with Vanessa is, she turn you down for a date, didn’t want a sign an autograph or take a pic with you? Well get over it. People like Vanessa and there’s nothing u can do about it.

“makes film nobody watches ” HAHAHHAHAH i will believe you if her latest movie didn’t do better than zac’s and kristens’ movies i mean are you for real ? your fav’s movie are flopping sooooo hard and yet you are always making fun of vanessa your fav’s life is a mess(one is is a mess drug addict and the other had an affair with a married man) and yet you are always making fun of vanessa
and BTW you said she is broke and her family is also broke i want receipt of her being broke i mean some mag repoted that zac is broke and spent all of his money in drugs but i didn’t see anything about vanessa so receipt please ?

@sara: He’s just a bitter, paranoid, angry windbag. He claims he needs to equalize, but he just comes off sounding so ridiculous. What is Vanessa to him? I have no idea, yet he insists on making an a$$ of himself daily. He claims he hates us, because we say good things about her. Can we say mentally unstable? Wonder what his mother did to him, cause he really has a screw loose if being supportive is so hateful to him.

Now which one of you is “pumping” Nigthwish? You need to stop, he’s right “you can’t pump stupidity and desperation.” He made perfect self portrait of himself, no two words could descrbe him more.

“makes film nobody watches” I watch, my friends too.

@sara: I said going broke. Shes not broke yet. If her current slump of not getting hired keeps up, she most assuredly will go broke. When she sells her house, that’ll be the big sign there, sweetheart. @Eduardo: Even the dreadful rebecca black has a base of fans. Doesnt mean shes star worthy though. Got it, pendejo? lol

Hey loosiers. I hate to break the news, but from what i can tell, hudgens isnt even a headliner in that dreadful, straight to video ‘kitchen sink’ flick. Hudgens barely made the cut as supporting cast. If thats your idea of an actress being “picky” with her roles, i’d hate to see what she really wants to star in. Maybe her only shot at making money will be adidas hiring her – selling their shoes in an outlet store. Ha ha!

Nightwish
“Hey loosiers. I hate to break the news, but from what i can tell, hudgens isnt even a headliner in that dreadful, straight to video ‘kitchen sink’ flick” i want receipts about her barely making the cut and how addidas hiring her is bad thing ? pls next time if you don’t have any receipts don’t start rumors ok ? receipts or STFU

Nightwish
You need some serious help on every level Psychological, personally you’re just a mess. Go back to school and learn English and how to spell.

Nightwish @ 04/04/2014 at 1:19 pm

@sara: Yeah ive got a receipt for ya, you. Can retrieve it after I shove it up your butt lol

No… she’s the protagonist in Kitchen Sink!

Nightwish
Serious problems. Do you want me to put you in touch with my former counselor? He’s a good guy, granted he specializes in anxiety disorders but I’m sure he could help you out.

Nightwish
so you got no receipt glad to know you’re a liar and everything you say doesn’t make any sence .

Nightwish @ 04/04/2014 at 1:28 pm

@Jr: Please get some semblance of a brane first, and then i will continue to interact with you. Oh, and please explain to your fellow moronic hudgens fan (sara) that ‘receipts’ do not indicate a persons significance in a film, but they can tell us how much money hudgekin blows at starbucks every day lulz

Nightwish @ 04/04/2014 at 1:30 pm

@sara: Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?

Nightwish
What’s a brane? Well it’s a standing offer anytime you want me to put you in touch with someone that can help you just let me know.

Nightwish @ 04/04/2014 at 1:41 pm

@Jr: Alright. ill entertain your madness. Why do i need help? Because i dont agree with you about how wonderful hudgens is? Is that how it goes when someone disagrees with you on various topics, that something is psychologically wrong with them? sounds kind of tina-esque to me, though tina seems to prefer the ‘shoot first, ask questions later’ approach to disagreements, figuratively of course, but quite possibly literally as well lol

Nightwish
You need help because you spend all this time be and all around ignorant and hateful person. You stalk every move Vanessa makes with the sole intent of saying how horrible she is. You’ve wished death and harm to come to her, you can’t stand anyone that says anything nice about her, you try to play God and tell people who they can and can’t like. You think you know every aspect of Vanessa’s life and it can’t be healthy to hate someone as much as u hate Vanessa and all her fans. Need I go on.

Nightwish @ 04/04/2014 at 2:08 pm

@Jr: I have never wished death on her, lets clear that up right now. Listen up sweetheart. Please dont take me seriously. I get things off my chest here about hudgens, but i honestly have no ill will for her. Theres something very annoying about her and some of her fans, and i go at it with tina, maria and hatersuck but thats all it is – silly arguing about someone i dont even care about. All im hoping is that she stops being such a conniving attention seeker. I think you really love vanessa… how or why i dont know, but i can understand it if some things i say hurt you because of your feelings for her. Just let it roll off like water on a duck’s back. Be tough. This world is rife with jerks and a-holes. Stop ‘feeling’ so much about these comments, or even in life in general. hey, you want a good tip on how to talk to strangers and not feel nervous? Look between their eyebrows when you have a conversation. They wont know the difference, and youll have a smile on your face the whole time from the amusement. Right?

Nightwish
oh look at you talking about brain like you know what this word means again please stop talking about things you don’t knowa **** about like brain fo example :)

Nutcase has completely fallen off the deep end.What a sad waste of life.

Maybe I’m crazy but I want to smooth this girl’s face.

James franco is a pedophile!

@tina: Dont you have some studying or range shooting to do?

@Nightwish: Never heard of multitasking? Lol, you’re still a joke.