Miley Cyrus on Dog Floyd's Death: 'I Wanna F--king Scream'

Miley Cyrus on Dog Floyd's Death: 'I Wanna F--king Scream'

Miley Cyrus is still in a mourning state over the sudden death of her dog Floyd earlier this week and she is using her Twitter account as a way to express her feelings.

“I wanna sleep but all I can do is cry. I never wanna go home to a house where Floyd isnt running & playing. how do I get thru this?” Miley tweeted. “I feel physically sick & I am so emotionally and physically exhausted I feel like I have nothing else to give sweet baby Moonie. Maybe I’m not ready yet…. But being alone won’t bring him back to me….. I’m at a loss I don’t know what to do.”

“I. Want. My. Friend. Back,” Miley added. “Im trying 2 tweet about it rather than screaming and waking up the entire hotel! I wanna f–king screaaam. Im so f–king angry at the world.”

Miley debuted her cute new puppy Moonie earlier that day, but it seems the pup has not yet filled the hole in her heart.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hmm is that Miley’s tongue or the dog’s tongue?

P.S sorry for ur lost Miley, hope ur next one stay with u.

anonymous @ 04/05/2014 at 4:08 am

She’s angry at the world because she lost her dog. You should not watch the news then, Miley!

tough guy @ 04/05/2014 at 5:12 am

well darlin it hard to lose a good friend who’s also your pet as its like family. give it a day or two more then dust yourself off and go to the pet store and get another dog. after all isint it what Floyd would want you to do, to share that love with another dog after hes gone.

I read that she left the dog out and a coyote got it. Her second dog to die violently.

@tough guy: She already got a new one.

jon m'shulla @ 04/05/2014 at 5:29 am

Poor Floyd. The new one is a cutie.

Read on another site that her dog Lila was killed by another of her dogs Ziggy. Now this dog is dead. Why does she have all these dogs anyway? I’m thinking she is too busy or too irresponsible to have pets. Maybe there needs to be a pet intervention.

I was feeling sorry for her at first. Now I think she is acting like a nut, looking for pity.
Mad at the world because she lost a dog. The world did not cause your dog to die.

Then take better care of your animals you druggy *****. Sad for Floyd, but zero sympathy for Smelly.

I don’t get why on earth she didn’t bring Floyd to the vet if he was attacked. As a pet owner myself, it would be the first thing to do.
Her lack of care and responsebility has ended up with losing 2 animals on a short time.

I feel bad for Floyd and that other dog she also lost. I also feel VERY bad for the dogs she has left, including the new one Moonie.

But no, she’s too busy being on tour, taking drugs and party all night and having one night stands to actually care about anything else than herself.

I’m assuming the new pup has male parts she can exploit?

@Fercat:

She did not leave the dog out she was on the east coast & the dog was in California with caregiver.

All these jacka$$es here saying she should have brought him to a vet – she was in Boston when it happened & we really don’t know exactly what happened.

& as for her being on tour & leaving the dogs with caregivers -much better than leaving them in a tour bus – stupid people!

People go away all the time & leave caregivers to care for their pets. I myself stay & care for a friend’s dog when they are away. I stay for a week or overnight or whenever needed because you can’t take your pets everywhere.

Comments here confirm that most of you have NO compassion & all you really do is follow every Miley post so you can spew your hate from behind a computer screen – like some of the jacka$$ comments when the tour bus burned & they said she should have been in it.

Proves there are so many warped BULLIES in this world

@Someone: well said. Not normal that she lost two dogs in such a short period of time.

We all lose pets and have to move on. GROW. UP.

@Someone:

Another commenter who pretends to know all about Miley & her life but you really know nothing except bits and pieces of what the tabloids sell to the idiots who buy that crap.

I don’t know her but when it comes to her pets it is obvious she is a loving “mom” to them & the fact that one dog was killed by the larger one could happen to anyone; animals are sometimes unpredictable & she was home (not on tour) that time. If she was so cruel she would not have made sure that the other dog was adopted into a home with no other pets or children; for the sake of safety for all & compassion for the dog too.

She.has.NO.friends if her only friend was her pet. That is easily the single most PATHETIC notion ever.

Serves her right, she wanted money, and no matter much money she makes she will never have what we all have – people that care and friends that love us.

Wait she’s not even in the same state? Bit^% please you didn’t give a flying F^%$

JustSayin @ 04/05/2014 at 1:45 pm

It sounds like she only got a new dog just to fill the space of Floyd. You should only get a new dog if you’re really ready to give it a new space in your heart and are really ready for it. Otherwise, you’re holding back on the poor baby.

siennagold @ 04/05/2014 at 2:52 pm

let’s hope this new dog lives longer than 3 yrs.

No.15 at 1:12; One of Miley’s biggest problems in life is that she has too many friends, and not enough time.
No.12 at 10:44; That wild Coy/ote dingo who ate Miley’s baby was probably the same one that grabbed Jessica Simpson’s little white poodle dog in the same neighborhood area. Since she has spreading her legs on top of a limestone Granny Grass look alike Big Foot in her concerts.

No.12 at 10:44; That wild Coy/ote dingo who ate Miley’s baby was probably the same one that grabbed Jessica Simpson’s little white poodle dog in the same neighborhood area. Since she has been spreading her legs on top of a limestone Granny Grass look alike Big Foot in her concerts.

No.17; Dittos. Miley is definitely ready for some new pet dog to fill in that space between her legs.

I love pets too @ 04/05/2014 at 6:14 pm

I feel badly that Mile lost her beloved dog, but we were not meant to live forever, and dogs have pretty short lives. If you cannot deal with death, you are going to be a tortured individual. I love dogs as much as anyone, and I had a special dog that I still miss very much, but love must go on, and just like anything that comes to an (a marriage, a relationship, death), you grieve and then determine to move on and love again. The more love you give, the more you get.

It's hard to lose a pet. @ 04/05/2014 at 7:17 pm

Losing a beloved dog can feel very much like losing a loved one. i totally grieved when my beloved dog was hit by a car. I felt like I lost a family member, and as I have lost family members, I can attest that the feelings are very similar. She will get over it in time, but of course she will have a spot in her heart for her special dog. Anyhow, people who are dog lovers will totally understand her pain right now, so i feel for her and hope she has love and support just as I would for anyone famous or not, who has lost a pet.

Miley is obviously a sentimental young girl at heart.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All