Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
- Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
- Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
- Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker kiss on Dancing with the Stars - Just Jared Jr
- Boardwalk Empire alum Shea Whigham is joining Agent Carter- Entertainment Weekly
- A woman shows off her three boobs after getting plastic surgery- Huffington Post
- Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
- Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
- Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna