Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Nick Lachey kisses wife's baby bump on Christmas card- US Weekly
- WWE's Kevin Nash arrested after bloody fight with son- TMZ
- Pictures from Usher's sex tape may have leaked- Gossip Cop
- Meghan Trainor cries during a birthday surprise- Just Jared Jr
- See who topped the most overpaid actors list- Entertainment Weekly
- Dustin Diamond returns to Bayside in new video- Huffington Post
- Prince Harry proves he is the hottest prince- Lainey Gossip
- Roman Polanski gets update on sex case- The Hollywood Reporter