Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Heidi Montag's dad Bill arrested for allegedly sexually abusing a teenage girl- US Weekly
- Steve Madden forgives Iggy Azalea after her Twitter rant- TMZ
- Stacey Dash says rape victims Are "bad girls" who "like to be naughty" - Gossip Cop
- Ezra Miller was in "shock and disbelief" after The Flash movie casting- Just Jared Jr
- Suspect found in Fox executive Gavin Smith's murder case- Radar
- Jason Schwartzman is happy to talk about his prosthetic penis - Huffington Post
- Julia Roberts got bangs- Lainey Gossip
- CBS orders second medical drama pilot this season- The Hollywood Reporter