Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Uma Thurman's 16-year-old daughter looks like her twin- US Weekly
- The Palin family's brawl was caught on audio- TMZ
- Get the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special scoop- Gossip Cop
- Two CW shows just got full season orders- Just Jared Jr
- Disney sets up next animated feature- Entertainment Weekly
- Here are movie inspired Halloween costumes- Huffington Post
- Jennifer Garner is ditching her bangs- Lainey Gossip
- Toys 'R' Us pulls Breaking Bad toys- The Hollywood Reporter
- Sofia Vergara is showing off a ton of cleavage- Hollywood Tuna