Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Lea Michele shows off her super sexy beach body - TMZ
- A major Dancing with the Stars pro isn't returning for season 24 - Gossip Cop
- Dove Cameron celebrates her Galore cover with some of her closest friends - Just Jared Jr
- George W. Bush's daughter is set to headline a Planned Parenthood charity event - Wetpaint
- Are Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus dating? - Lainey Gossip
- Katherine Heigl's CBS drama Doubt has been cancelled - The Hollywood Reporter