Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- James Woods is suing a Twitter user for $10 million - US Weekly
- Will this transgender bodybuilder compete as a man or woman - TMZ
- Caitlyn Jenner celebrates Teen Choice nom - Gossip Cop
- Listen to One Direction's brand new song - Just Jared Jr
- There's a RHONY feud going on - Radar
- Nicki Minaj is blasting her ex-boyfriend - Huffington Post
- You need to watch the trailer for Room - Lainey Gossip
- Movie studio Relativity files for bankruptcy - The Hollywood Reporter