Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Tamera Mowry gives birth to her second child - US Weekly
- Chris Brown files paternity papers against his daughter's mother - TMZ
- Jennifer Garner did not catch Ben Affleck cheating with Jennifer Lopez - Gossip Cop
- Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner are still going strong - Just Jared Jr
- Is NeNe Leakes getting a new TV show? - Radar
- Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton never talked about their sex tapes - Huffington Post
- Mariah Carey continues to pack on the PDA with her new boyfriend - Lainey Gossip
- Magic Mike XXL is set to make a big debut at the box office - The Hollywood Reporter