Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Pippa Middleton's iCloud account was hacked! - US Weekly
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna got in a fight over a song lyric - TMZ
- Taylor Swift is not dating Mike Hess - Gossip Cop
- Demi Lovato performed with Joe Jonas! - Just Jared Jr
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick might be dating again - Radar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo welcomed their baby girl! - Lainey Gossip
- Jared Leto lost his lawsuit against TMZ - The Hollywood Reporter