Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Kristen Bell's daughter Lincoln has never seen Frozen- US Weekly
- Video has emerged from Harrison Ford's plane crash- TMZ
- An American Idol contestant wore the famous black and blue dress on the show- Gossip Cop
- Lucy Hale and her new boyfriend look really cute together- Just Jared Jr
- Kim Kardashian suffers a nip slip in Paris- Radar
- Scandal tackled Ferguson in a powerful episode- Huffington Post
- You have to see these throwback photos of Brad Pitt- Lainey Gossip
- Alec Baldwin is set to play the New York mayor in an upcoming HBO show- The Hollywood Reporter