Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Five highlights from Kate and William's big day- US Weekly
- Gigi Hadid's dad has some rules for Cody Simpson- TMZ
- Watch Wiz Khalifa perform on Saturday Night Live- Gossip Cop
- Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens are the cutest besties- Just Jared Jr
- How Floyd Mayweather got ready for his big fight- Radar
- Stories you've probably never heard about Friends- Huffington Post
- Eddie Redmayne is totally swoonworthy at the airport- Lainey Gossip
- Dances With Wolves screenwriter passes away at 69- The Hollywood Reporter