Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Mike Posner performs at his father's funeral - TMZ
- Mariah Carey mourns Prince's death in latest Mariah's World episode - Gossip Cop
- Ireland Baldwin spends the night with boyfriend Noah Schweizer - Just Jared Jr
- Lily-Rose Depp hangs out with her mom Vanessa Paradis in Paris - Radar
- Andrew Garfield is Emma Stone's biggest fan - Lainey Gossip
- Nick Cannon says ex Mariah Carey was "flustered" at NYE performance - The Hollywood Reporter