Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
- Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
- Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
- Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
- This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
- Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
- Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter