Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- You need to see Henry Cavill's shirtless Instagram pic - US Weekly
- You won't believe how much the Fuller House kids make - TMZ
- Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera were never feuding - Gossip Cop
- Star Wars' John Boyega's muscles are insane - Just Jared Jr
- Tori Spelling is moving again - Radar
- L.A. Reid says Kanye West is faking his persona - Huffington Post
- Prince Harry is good at making kids smile - Lainey Gossip
- See all the winners from the NAACP Image Awards - The Hollywood Reporter