Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Dateline correspondent Andrea Canning welcomes her fifth child with hubby Major Tony Bancroft - US Weekly
- Cody Simpson is totally loving the single life - TMZ
- Chris Brown isn't happy with what he sees in the mirror- Gossip Cop
- Have a listen to Tori Kelly's “Should’ve Been Us” - Just Jared Jr
- Kendra Wilkinson slams her mom - Radar
- Friday actor Reynaldo Rey passed away at the age of 75- Huffington Post
- Archie Panjabi may have confirmed Good Wife drama?- Lainey Gossip
- Read a review for Aloha- The Hollywood Reporter