Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Bristol Palin shares photo at 7 months pregnant - US Weekly
- Charlize Theron's alleged stalker will not be charged - TMZ
- Cara Delevingne caught on video pushing paparazzi - Gossip Cop
- Shay Mitchell reveals her name's connection to J.Lo - Just Jared Jr
- A Sister Wives scandal is brewing - Radar
- Kourtney Kardashian goes nude for Vanity Fair - Huffington Post
- Jennifer Aniston's nightmares look like this - Lainey Gossip
- Keke Palmer discusses the Scream Queens twist - The Hollywood Reporter