Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- You've got to see Snoop Dogg's high school photo- US Weekly
- Oil heir Andrew Getty found dead at 47- TMZ
- Miley Cyrus is not a fan of Indiana- Gossip Cop
- Zoe Kravitz opens up about anorexia battle- Just Jared Jr
- Is Bethenny Frankel in a feud now?- Radar
- Wait... Clark Kent is a Marvel character?- Huffington Post
- Betting on the new royal baby's name- Lainey Gossip
- Netflix gives new show a second season- The Hollywood Reporter