Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Rob Kardashian is blaming milkshakes for his weight gain - US Weekly
- A Jason Derulo fans gets upset as her friends party with him - TMZ
- Miley Cyrus says Donald Trump loved her 2013 VMAs performance - Gossip Cop
- Watch Fifth Harmony's brand new music video - Just Jared Jr
- This is why Anna Duggar won't leave cheating husband Josh - Radar
- The VMAs looked totally different ten years ago - Huffington Post
- Star Wars star John Boyega is about to blow up - Lainey Gossip
- Chicago Med just got new showrunners from the Sopranos - The Hollywood Reporter