Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Justin Bieber ditches his shirt at the gym - TMZ
- Elton John is NOT retiring - Gossip Cop
- Yara Shahidi started a fun new project - Just Jared Jr
- Selena Gomez wears pajamas and heels while shopping- Radar
- Milo Ventimiglia opens up about working with Will Smith - Lainey Gossip
- Moana hits big at the box offices for the second weekend - The Hollywood Reporter