Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Disney CEO reacts to Johnny Depp's divorce - US Weekly
- Sinead O'Connor has been put on suicide watch - TMZ
- Demi Lovato rants about teens' celeb obsessions - Gossip Cop
- Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
- Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
- Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
- Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
- JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter