Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Sofia Vergara shows off her wedding ring - US Weekly
- One of the Shahs of Sunset stars is getting divorced - TMZ
- Scott Disick books first appearance since rehab - Gossip Cop
- Maia Mitchell steps out with her hot boyfriend - Just Jared Jr
- You've gotta see Salma Hayek's crazy cleavage - Radar
- A big Walking Dead theory gets more support - Huffington Post
- Can Amber Heard get an Oscar? - Lainey Gossip
- Disney chief downplays Star Wars box office expectations - The Hollywood Reporter