Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Chris Pratt at age 13 is so cute - US Weekly
- Find out why Missy Elliott is being sued - TMZ
- This The Voice contestant got a standing ovation - Gossip Cop
- Evan Peters is gushing about Emma Roberts - Just Jared Jr
- Is Kim Kardashian ready to end her feud with Amber Rose? - Radar
- Kylie Jenner reveals how to buy a butt like hers - Huffington Post
- This married couple made their red carpet debut - Lainey Gossip
- Who is going to direct Furious 8? - The Hollywood Reporter