Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
- Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
- Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
- Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
- Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
- Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
- Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter