Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Jared Leto's glorious hair evolution- US Weekly
- Guess who this little Santa Claus turned into- TMZ
- Ariana Grande reveals she's repulsed by Santa Claus- Gossip Cop
- Sweet Suspense and Jordan Fisher drop "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" after JJJ takeover- Just Jared Jr
- Exodus banned in Egypt due to historical mistakes- Entertainment Weekly
- Eight movie scores we'll still listen to in 2015 - Huffington Post
- Prince Harry's hot Christmas exercise- Lainey Gossip
- North Korea calls President Barack Obama a monkey- The Hollywood Reporter