Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Teresa Giudice has been dropped by her crisis manager- US Weekly
- Tori Spelling has been quarantined at a hospital for multiple illnesses- TMZ
- Watch a battle round by DaNica Shirey and Toia Jones- on The Voice - Gossip Cop
- Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker show off their dance skills during a jazz number on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
- Fraggle Rock actor Gerard Parker has died at the age of 90- Entertainment Weekly
- Who has been cast in Saturday Night Live?- Huffington Post
- Read a recap of the latest episode of The Affair- Lainey Gossip
- The release date for The Conjuring 2 has been pushed back- The Hollywood Reporter
- Natalie Gal shows off her toned tummy at a pumpkin patch- Hollywood Tuna