Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Stephanie March recalls her plastic surgery nightmare - US Weekly
- Kanye West's "Famous" video gets a mini-sized spoof - TMZ
- 14-year-old contortionist wows on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
- Singer Ryan Beatty reveals he is gay - Just Jared Jr
- Bachelorette's Chad Johnson reveals shocking truths - Radar
- Chloe Moretz fires back at Twitter trolls - Huffington Post
- Watch video of Bradley Cooper dancing at Glastonbury - Lainey Gossip
- Hollywood power spouses speak out - The Hollywood Reporter