Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Tori Spelling debuts holiday card with Dean McDermott- US Weekly
- Amanda Bynes falls victim to Instagram imposters- TMZ
- Sarah Silverman makes a Bill Cosby rape joke- Gossip Cop
- Taylor Swift is hitting new milestones with 1989- Just Jared Jr
- Hugh Laurie has signed up for Veep- Entertainment Weekly
- Someone was killed off American Horror Story- Huffington Post
- Here is Scarlett Johansson's hot twin brother- Lainey Gossip
- Bill Cosby will continue to perform stand-up- The Hollywood Reporter