Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- The six standouts at the Sundance Film Festival- US Weekly
- Tracy Morgan's long hard recovery- TMZ
- J.K. Simmons abuses SNL cast members playing drums during monologue- Gossip Cop
- Who's got the best bromance on ABC Family- Just Jared Jr
- Last public sighting of Bobbi Kristina Brown before hospitalization- Radar
- John Legend says Selma was Oscar-worthy work- Huffington Post
- The new Game of Thrones trailer is blowing our minds- Lainey Gossip
- The big winners at the Sundance Film Festival- The Hollywood Reporter