Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Kim Kardashian is using waist training to lose weight- US Weekly
- Justin Bieber's entourage accused of using bribery- TMZ
- Miley Cyrus can't perform in Dominican Republic- Gossip Cop
- Watch The Vampire Diaries season six trailer- Just Jared Jr
- Dating Naked star shown naked suing VH1- Entertainment Weekly
- 10 Taylor Swift songs better than 'Shake It Off"- Huffington Post
- Victoria Beckham nominates Katie Holmes for Ice Bucket Challenge- Lainey Gossip
- Michelle Dockery joins Elisabeth Moss in Queen of Earth- The Hollywood Reporter
- Rita Ora and Chrissy Teigen pair up- Hollywood Tuna