Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Subway is commenting further on their former spokesperson - US Weekly
- Tila Tequila is offering an apology - TMZ
- Justin Bieber defaced Kanye West - Gossip Cop
- Find out answers to your Girl Meets World questions - Just Jared Jr
- This Teen Mom is showing off her bikini body - Radar
- The new Downton Abbey trailer is here - Huffington Post
- Are Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender done? - Lainey Gossip
- Here are 10 celebs who have been outspoken about religion - The Hollywood Reporter