Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Britney Spears does splits in a bikini like it's no big deal - US Weekly
- Demi Lovato's dog was actually mauled by a coyote in her backyard - TMZ
- Madonna and Sean Penn are not getting back together - Gossip Cop
- Check out the season five trailer for Awkward - Just Jared Jr
- Did Blake Shelton or Miranda Lambert really cheat during their marriage? - Radar
- A Law & Order director arrested on child pornography charges - Huffington Post
- Michelle Williams has a new man and he's an author - Lainey Gossip
- Derek Jeter reveals his next big move - The Hollywood Reporter