Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and fiance Josh Murray slam runner-up Nick Viall- US Weekly
- Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
- Bachelor alum Sean Lowe doesn't think Josh Murray is the one for Andi Dorfman- Gossip Cop
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
- Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
- DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
- Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
- Sports commentator Stephen A. Smith gets suspended by ESPN for domestic violence comments- The Hollywood Reporter
- Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna