Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Hillary Clinton tweets her support for Leslie Jones - US Weekly
- Gisele Bundchen was spotted doing a sexy photo shoot - TMZ
- Shawn Mendes slams Billboard for misquote about fans - Gossip Cop
- Watch Christina Grimmie's latest video - Just Jared Jr
- Jon Gosselin lashes out at Kate - Radar
- Jamie Oliver reveals his newborn son's name - Lainey Gossip
- Academy president responds to Birth of a Nation backlash - The Hollywood Reporter