Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- The guy who tried to kiss Kim Kardashian is speaking out - US Weekly
- Brad Pitt voluntarily submits to drug testing - TMZ
- Check out this recap of this week's episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
- Gina Rodriguez' rap skills are ON POINT - Just Jared Jr
- Here's the scoop on Blac Chyna's baby shower - Radar
- Is Sarah Jessica Parker getting a divorce? - Lainey Gossip
- Alec Baldwin will play Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live - The Hollywood Reporter