Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Meet the man who destroyed Donald Trump's star - TMZ
- There was a big twist on Grey's Anatomy - US Weekly
- E! is worried about Mariah Carey's breakup - Gossip Cop
- Little Mix just dropped a hot new song - Just Jared Jr
- Rob Kardashian is under investigation by police - Radar
- Theatre critics are in love with Jake Gyllenhaal - Lainey Gossip
- A beloved TV show from the 2000s is coming back - The Hollywood Reporter