Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Jennifer Lopez bought an insane $22 million pad in NYC- US Weekly
- Teresa Giudice will go to the Orange Is the New Black prison- TMZ
- Is Tea Leoni being a diva on Madam Secretary set?- Gossip Cop
- Find out who is taking over JJJ's social media- Just Jared Jr
- Will Smith's Hitch will be a new TV series- Entertainment Weekly
- Is the new series The Affair actually realistic?- Huffington Post
- Chris Evans is probably not dating Sandra Bullock...- Lainey Gossip
- Chelsea Lately comedian gets an ABC series- The Hollywood Reporter
- Kate Hudson has some pink in her hair- Hollywood Tuna