Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- See how Tyga is responding to Blac Chyna's claims that he doesn't pay child support - TMZ
- Check out a recap of what happened on this week's Empire - Gossip Cop
- Sarah Hyland's Modern Family character had something MAJOR happen to her in the latest episode - Just Jared Jr
- These 34 shows are all ending in 2017 - Wetpaint
- Jennifer Lawrence's relationship with Darren Aronofsky sounds like it's really heating up - Lainey Gossip
- Some new footage was just released from Harry Styles's acting debut - The Hollywood Reporter