Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- 25 things you didn't know about Ben McKenzie- US Weekly
- Khloe Kardashian misses sister Kourtney's birthday- TMZ
- Jon Stewart on why he's leaving The Daily Show- Gossip Cop
- Zendaya wants to see 'positive change' on Fashion Police when it returns- Just Jared Jr
- Kendra Wilkinson still is having trust issues with husband Hank Baskett- Radar
- 9 tidbits from George Lucas' Tribeca chat with Stephen Colbert- Huffington Post
- Gwyneth Paltrow comes clean about her food bank challenge- Lainey Gossip
- Good Times actor Ben Powers dies at 64- The Hollywood Reporter