Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- This Walking Dead actress is pregnant- US Weekly
- Lawyer in trouble after photoshopping pics with celebs- TMZ
- Kendall Jenner is wrongly being fat-shamed- Gossip Cop
- Hunger Games gets transformed into a rom-com- Just Jared Jr
- The Voice's Josh Kaufman is heading to Bway- Entertainment Weekly
- Twilight star live tweets emergency plane landing- Huffington Post
- Does Chris Pine have a new girlfriend?- Lainey Gossip
- Derek Jeter makes us tear up in new ad- The Hollywood Reporter
- Toni Garrn's new model pics are so hot- Hollywood Tuna