Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Find out what happened when this SNL star impersonated Rihanna - US Weekly
- Mama June is making some big threats - TMZ
- Read the latest KUWTK recap - Gossip Cop
- Kristen Stewart stepped out during the holiday weekend - Just Jared Jr
- Yikes - Michelle Duggar made some extremely offensive comments - Radar
- OMG what happened to Cersei on Game of Thrones!? - Huffington Post
- Big casting news for Reese Witherspoon - Lainey Gossip
- June's most anticipated films are right around the corner - The Hollywood Reporter