Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Aw! Kelly Ripa got teary eyed during her 15th anniversary celebration - US Weekly
- Kanye West says he did pay the extras at his show - TMZ
- Jennifer Lawrence just donated $2 Million to a children’s hospital - Gossip Cop
- Watch Jason Derulo's super sexy new music video - Just Jared Jr
- Did Ariana Grande fire her manager Scooter Braun? - Radar
- Read what Will Smith had to say about Jaden wearing skirts - Huffington Post
- Tom Cruise is getting ready for his next movie - Lainey Gossip
- See Chris Rock's Oscar promos - The Hollywood Reporter