Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Behati Prinsloo definitely wants kids with Adam Levine - US Weekly
- A zombie walk at Comic-Con turned violent - TMZ
- The Kardashian vacation turned ugly quick - Gossip Cop
- Who won at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards? - Just Jared Jr
- Quentin Tarantino announces his new project - Entertainment Weekly
- Hilary Duff is doing promo work...in a bikini - Huffington Post
- What is really going on with Charlize Theron's ring - Lainey Gossip
- Sarah Palin has launched an online video channel - The Hollywood Reporter
- Selena Gomez is looking amazing - Hollywood Tuna