Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
- Paul Walker's mom Cheryl has filed for divorce from his dad after 30 years of marriage - TMZ
- Watch Mara Justine sing Kelly Clarkson's hit song 'Breakaway' on America's Got Talent- Gossip Cop
- Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
- Donald Glover will be the voice of Spider-Man in a cartoon- Entertainment Weekly
- Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
- How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
- Lake Bell is directing an adaptation of Emperor’s Children- The Hollywood Reporter
- Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna