Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Ryan Adams performed a ballad after his split from Mandy Moore- US Weekly
- Richard Simmons got a visit from cops, who say he is fine- TMZ
- Watch Blake Shelton perform “Boys ’Round Here” on SNL- Gossip Cop
- See cute videos of R5 at Sundance Film Festival- Just Jared Jr
- Gia Giudice made a tribute video for her mom Teresa- Radar
- What should you know about Sundance Film Festival?- Huffington Post
- Read a review of The Boy Next Door- Lainey Gossip
- Who just got cast in Quentin Tarantino's Hateful Eight?- The Hollywood Reporter