Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Scandal's Tony Goldwyn crashed a wedding party- US Weekly
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Joseph Baena has graduated high school - TMZ
- Kris Jenner did not get butt implants- Gossip Cop
- Watch Olly Murs 's new music video for "Beautiful to Me" - Just Jared Jr
- NeNe Leakes just bought a $2 million home - Radar
- Watch Lil Mama's racy music video for "Sausage" - Huffington Post
- Does Amal Clooney have a stylist?- Lainey Gossip
- Black-ish star Tracee Ellis Ross comments on racism and sexism - The Hollywood Reporter