Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Ronda Rousey lands guest role on Blindspot - TMZ
- Selena Gomez is not opening for The Weeknd on his tour - Gossip Cop
- Lucy Hale debuts super short haircut - Just Jared Jr
- Jamie Lynn Spears' husband gives an update on stepdaughter Maddie's recovery - Wetpaint
- Idris Elba and Kate Winslet kiss on set of their new film - Lainey Gossip
- Demi Moore is heading to Empire - The Hollywood Reporter