Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Jason Aldean wants people to move on from his affair- US Weekly
- Rob Kardashian is not a dad- TMZ
- Demi Lovato did not break her arm before a concert- Gossip Cop
- Who is opening up for Ariana Grande on her upcoming tour?- Just Jared Jr
- Supergirl lands at CBS- Entertainment Weekly
- Bill Murray talks about roles that he didn't get or passed on- Huffington Post
- Is Prince Harry back with his former love Cressida Bonas?- Lainey Gossip
- Al Pacino offers his best career advice- The Hollywood Reporter
- Courtney Stodden shows off major cleavage in a red top- Hollywood Tuna