Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Prince Harry called himself a bad uncle - US Weekly
- Find out why Chris Brown is being sued - TMZ
- Did Taylor Swift diss Miley Cyrus? - Gossip Cop
- Charli XCX is creating a fashion line! - Just Jared Jr
- Is Tom Hanks' son missing? - Radar
- Do the Kardashians want Kanye West to run for president? - Huffington Post
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's son Knox is so cute! - Lainey Gossip
- There was a shakeup in the Marvel world - The Hollywood Reporter