Anna Kendrick: Little Mermaid's Ariel Sings Pop Songs on 'SNL'!
Anna Kendrick plays a current day version of The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel in this funny new sketch from her episode of Saturday Night Live!
In the scene, Ursula (played by Aidy Bryant) wants Ariel’s voice, but the 27-year-old actress starts singing some current day pop songs and it doesn’t please the octopus!
When Ursula told her she can’t sing Fancy,” Anna as Ariel says that “Oh no, it’s okay. It’s Iggy Azalea and she’s white,” to which Ursula responds, “I meant that because she’s better than you, but I guess now we know you’re a racist.”
- Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
- Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
- Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
- Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
- Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
- An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter