Katie Holmes & Jessica Biel Snap Red Carpet Selfies (Photos!)

Katie Holmes & Jessica Biel Snap Red Carpet Selfies (Photos!)

Katie Holmes and Jessica Biel glam up while attending the 2014 Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Celebration on Thursday evening (April 10) at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.

Both of the ladies were spotted snapping selfies on the red carpet. It appears that they both used the same phone, so most likely it was something planned by the event handlers.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Jessica was seen arriving at JFK Airport in the Big Apple the day before. See the photo below!

FYI: Katie is wearing a Balenciaga dress, Manolo Blahnik shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. Jessica is wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress and bag, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry.

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Jessica Biel at the event…

katie holmes jessica biel take red carpet selfies 01

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Selfies, the death knell of our society. The epitome of narcissism and not in a healthy way.

wow Jessica looks great, whoever styled her for this event did a really good job for once.

Katie looks great here. I love the dress and what she did with her hair and makeup. Looks so beautiful. Such a pretty face.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/10/2014 at 10:34 pm

At least she (katie homles) isn’t showing her yellow teeth here but is smiling with her mouth shut.
What about those clydesdale legs? She needs to hide those.
So now she is on the path to going to d-list events. No more a- list tagging along with someone else.
Walking cheesy dlist red carpets to try and get press will be her new calling.
I have a seat saved for you Katie, over here in hasbeenville.
Love, Mimi Rogers.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/10/2014 at 10:36 pm

Urgh, and Katie is STILL posing with pigeon toed stance. It makes her look “special needs”.
Jessica is looking fresh- Holmes looks old in the face. Older then 35 for sure.

@Mimi Rogers:

Are you kidding me?? I wasn’t going to say anything but Jessica Biel looks like pure crap in these pic’s and you say she looks better than Katie? you must be a supper katie hater or maybe just blind.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/10/2014 at 10:49 pm

JB looks way fresher in these pics. KH’s skin looks old

Compliments to Jessica Biel; she could win in an arm wrestle match with the Incredible Hulk.

I think both ladies look great. Nathan, I know you like Katie. I do too, but you don’t always have to put down others in order to praise her.

@Mimi Rogers: I’d have to disagree there. I think Jessica wins best dressed, but Katie’s skin is looking flawless and much fresher.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/10/2014 at 11:08 pm

@10 disagree. It might not have zits but the texture looks older then 35. JB has more of a glow and fresher look.
KH also carries herself much older. She will be the hippest 70 year old on the block one day but for now, not so much.

@Arroyo:

I’m not trying to put Jessica Biel down she is a very beautiful woman. I just think this is not her best look I have seen jessica look a lot better. I think her people/stylist did not do her justice for this event.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/10/2014 at 11:17 pm

Compare pic 9 (JB) and pic 14 (KH) and there is no comparison. JB has bright fresh face and looks young- has sharp features(good cheek bones) while holmes skin looks faded and older. Her features are just blah- non-descript. She also reminds me of Patsy Ramsey sometimes and this is one of those times- esp in pic 14. PR at 50ish is how that looks.

Actually Katie’s make up is very amateurishly applied here. Her brows are awful. Eye shadow and brow powder is very uneven. Mascara needs work. Katie obviously did her own. She needs a stylist.

Just saw the pics over at Daily Mail, Katie is very lovely and very classy. She has such a lovely face . And the pic of her with her hands on her hips is amazing. J Biel looks lovely in a different way.

First thing that popped into my head:

Oh my god, Jason just texted me. Wait, let me take a selfie.

half agree with you @ 04/11/2014 at 4:04 am

@Mimi Rogers:
i think kh’s skin is ok, but her face looked old, like over 40.

“Do I really smirk?”

@annie: COMPLETELY agree!

I do like Katie’s dress, but it hits her at an unflattering spot, and the conservative, ugly shoes really ruin in. She very much reminds me of the middle-age moms in the preppy and conservative town I grew up in. She’s way too young to look so dowdy. After all of the years in the spotlight, I’m very surprised that she does not know how to hold herself, how to pose, how to smile. She’s cute but too awkward to be anything but cute.

Jessica’s dress seems way overdone for the event, but her face is dewy and fresh. Like Katie, there’s not much talent there, but her face is very pretty.

@Mary: but she make up for it with the big tongues! See Annie! Walking Contradiction! She brings it on herself!

Mimi Rogers @ 04/11/2014 at 9:46 am

@Mary
Yes middle aged house wife. That is why I said Patsy Ramsy they have the same sort of look.
I can’t not think “sexy” at all when seeing Katie.
I am surprised her people have not tried to help her with the pigeon toes. It makes her look insecure and weak or timid. Body language says a lot.
JB, that is what I was trying to say, her face looks young and fresh- Katie will never get back that fresh face from Dawson’s Creek. JB is 32 KH 35. Not too far off but JB looks so much younger and fresh in the face and the way she carries herself.

Mimi Rogers @ 04/11/2014 at 11:46 am

haha type meant to write CAN’t THINK sexy…not Can’t Not.

I don’t think Jessica was “overdone” for the event. Kate Bosworth also wore a long gown and looked absolutely stunning.