Brad Pitt Looks Super Handsome While Checking Out an Art Gallery - See the Pics Here!

Brad Pitt is as handsome as ever as he leaves the Fahey/Klein Gallery on Friday morning (April 11) in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old actor reportedly had a parking ticket waiting for him on his windshield when he returned to his car. Bummer!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

The Fahey/Klein Gallery is a fine art photography gallery located in Los Angeles – no word as to why Brad was there. Perhaps to get inspiration for an upcoming film project, or just to enjoy the exhibitions!

Last week, Brad was seen hopping into his car outside a hotel valet stand.

FYI: Brad is wearing Vault by Vans shoes.

brad pitt looking super handsome is quite the friday treat 01
brad pitt looking super handsome is quite the friday treat 02
brad pitt looking super handsome is quite the friday treat 03
brad pitt looking super handsome is quite the friday treat 04
brad pitt looking super handsome is quite the friday treat 05

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All

pls accept my apologies for being such a fool. Cant help myself.
No meds work, no friends left, no family so i am just miserable.
I have never meant anything I say about the JPs , just so angry that my own life is so messed up. so sorry.

Brad is too hot @ 04/12/2014 at 12:32 am

Brad looks so good who would ever think he is 50? I will always love this beautiful actor no matter how old he is. Talk about sexy, yum.

@the ring:

Life is like a box of chocolate.

Good looking papa Brad Pitt. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Brad can pass a 40 year old man. Looking good Brad. Angie really knows how to take care of her man. God bless them.

There’s handsome, there’s gorgeous, and then there’s Brad Pitt-level of stunning and sexy. Brad is one beautiful man.

@Dawne: Nice comment. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

I have a feeling that Brad’s parents, siblings, nieces and nephews will attend Maleficent premiere.
It’s Disney movie after all.God bless the beautiful Jolie Pitt Family.

Happiness certainly agrees with Brad, and we have Angie and their children to thank for that. Sure, Plan B is thriving, but professional success can only bring a certain kind of happiness, a pride in one’s work, which both Brad and Angie have, but true happiness comes from one’s family, the person you want to spend your life with and the children you share with that person. Brad and Angie are very happy, you can see that on their faces and in everything they do.
What the trolls think is of no interest to me, and even less interest to Brad and Angie.

Today makes two years that Brad sought the hand in marriage of Angie. Congratulations to the couple and the Jolie-Pitt Family. <3

Waving to my lovely cyber niece Neleh. My wonderful friends: Loren,Vicki,Anoble,Rose,Joann,Kimmy,LLM,Paiige,Sabine,Fern,Casmir,Tutuna,Lara,Lotta,Aisha,Gena,Foxy,Sabine,Phool,DS, and to all on board tonight. God bless us all.God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

yloveblue @ 04/12/2014 at 1:07 am

Top 10 Tips: Bond cinematographer Roger Deakins
Roger Deakins
Roger Deakins has been nominated for 11 Oscars and has won three Baftas. He was awarded a CBE for services to film in 2013
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Gillian Lynne top choreography tips
Huw Edwards’ top 10 tips for being a news presenter
Richard Branson’s top 10 tips
Roger Deakins is the director of photography on films such as The Shawshank Redemption, A Beautiful Mind, No Country for Old Men, True Grit and Skyfall, the most successful British film ever.

He’s won more than 60 awards for his work, including three Baftas, and was last year presented with a lifetime achievement award by the American Society of Cinematographers.

When he isn’t working, he spends his time living in LA, but his heart belongs to Devon, where he was born. “I miss it every day,” he says.

Here are his top ten tips for becoming a successful cinematographer.

1. Get some life experience

A cinematographer visualises the film and is a director’s right hand on set. I studied photography and then went to the National Film School in England and got into the business that way, but there are all kinds of ways of getting in.

I think it is more important to experience the world, really. You can’t learn cinematography and you can’t copy it. The job is just your way of looking at the world. Maybe that sounds a bit pretentious, but I think life experience is always more important than technical knowledge.

2. Be picky

I’m picky about the sort of material I want to work with, always have been. But usually I’m drawn to scripts that are about characters, I don’t have a love of doing action movies.

It is really important to choose which projects you are going to work on carefully. You are going to be on a film for a long time. I’ve just come back from Australia working on Unbroken with Angelina Jolie, which she was directing.

It’s six months of time and investment, but very worthwhile. I enjoyed it completely, but it was a hard shoot. You work long hours, often you’re working six days a week and you are away from home. There are certain kinds of sacrifices you have to make.

Daniel Craig as James Bond in Skyfall
As well as Skyfall, Deakins worked with Sam Mendes on Jarhead and Revolutionary Road

3. Choose your collaborators carefully

My relationship with the Coen brothers goes back a long time. We just sort of hit it off and we’re good friends, so I’d do anything with them.

I loved working Sam Mendes on Skyfall, I probably wouldn’t have done a Bond movie with anybody else. He had a different take on it and I think that film was far more character driven and that’s what drew me to it.

I turned down working on the next Bond film. I was really torn. I would have loved to work with Sam again but I just didn’t feel I could bring anything really new to it. I’d really like to see someone else have the opportunity.

4. Take your time making decisions

My wife James travels with me when I’m working on a film. We’ve been married for over 20 years and she has been incredibly important to my career. We always talk about what projects are coming up and make the decisions together.

We like the same kind of movies, we rarely disagree, we just talk things through. Deciding which projects to work on is something that you spend quite a long time considering. I’m very lucky to be in a position that means I can be a bit choosy these days.

Roger Deakins, James Ellis
Deakins’ wife James Ellis is a script supervisor. They attended the 2014 Oscars, where he was nominated for his work on Prisoners, together.

5. Don’t just copy others

It’s no use just thinking you can just learn how to light and copy the best. We all find our own ways of doing things and our own sense of lens choice, composition and the way you move the camera. You can tell one person’s work from another quite often, you know.

So I think it’s important to develop as a person. You have to develop your way of being. Otherwise, what are you doing? It’s no good just copying, learning a technique and doing it. That’s not very interesting, apart from anything else.

yloveblue @ 04/12/2014 at 1:12 am

6. Understand the importance of lighting

I remember a fellow cinematographer talking about Shawshank and saying, “Well that was really nicely shot but there was no lighting in it.”

We actually shot most of the film in a prison that was absolutely black – I used a huge amount of light to create the look, more or less every shot, even some of the exteriors were lit! So it was a reverse compliment really, because there was a major cinematographer thinking it was shot with natural light when it wasn’t!

So, on the one hand, you need to light a space so you can see the actors – but, more than that, you are creating a mood, you are creating a world for those actors to inhabit and for the audience to get submersed in. Lighting is one of the most important aspects of any great film.

Shawshank Redemption film still Tim Robbins
The Shawshank Redemption gave Deakins his first Oscar nomination and won him an American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) Award

7. Don’t cut corners

When you are on a film, because it takes so much time and you are often doing a 12, 14, 16 or even 18-hour day, you’re often tired and so sometimes the temptation can be to do something a bit quick and cut corners, but then you regret it.

Any time that you do something and think, “Oh well, that will be alright even if it’s not as good as I can do,” you always regret it later. If anything stands out as being untrue within the terms of that movie, then the audience’s experience of that world is jolted, they are taken out of it.

What you do lives on forever, as they say. It’s important to persevere, because it’s the people who persevere who go on to create something unique.

8. Keep up with new technology but remember the storytelling

You have to keep up with new technology, it all changes rapidly. Film stocks change, techniques like steadycam come along, we’ve got cranes now and aerial helicopters that can do all sorts of things and gyromounts so you can move the camera in all sorts of ways. We have digital technology now and 3D has come back.

Technology is changing all the time, but for me nothing has changed in the sense that you are still telling stories by the use of light, the use of a frame, the way you move a camera. I’m still hoping to be part of telling stories about people and the way we are. So, to me, technology is important, but it’s only in the background, it’s a means to an end, it’s like the paintbrush.

Ethan Coen, Roger Deakins at True Grit screening
Deakins has worked with the Coen brothers on 11 of their films. This picture, of Deakins with Ethan Coen, was taken at a screening for their most recent collaboration. True Grit.

9. Wear something you are comfortable in

I cut my own hair. My hairdresser died when I was eleven. He was a really nice man and I didn’t have anyone else, so I started cutting my own. I know it sounds silly, but I really don’t like people fussing, frankly. It’s only hair.

I’ve got a really comfortable pair of cowboy boots and I wear blue jeans and a white shirt every day, including today. When I was working in England I wore a black shirt but now I’m in America, I wear a white one.

I’ve got 10 white shirts and three pairs of jeans so that when I get up in the morning, I don’t have to think about what I am going to put on. I can be dressed and out the door in ten minutes. It’s a silly thing but it’s like I’m getting ready for work and putting on my uniform.

10. Learn to put things to one side

I’ve been fired off a movie a couple of times and that’s pretty horrendous. When something like that happens, you’ve just got to look at it and realise it’s not necessarily about you. I haven’t got a particularly thick skin, but it is important to be able to put things aside.

Some films were very hard and at times you kind of struggle and you are in conflict with other people to get the job done. But overall, I wouldn’t have done anything else. I loved those experiences if only because at the end you actually feel satisfied that you’ve managed to create something.

I don’t know what’s next. I’m hoping to get back with Joel and Ethan and do something with them, really. I love my life and my career so far and I think I’ve got plenty more to do.

Brad Pitt is freakin beautiful, both his face and his body are beautiful.

The Shame of America, BRAD

Brad is the king of HW. Brad and Angelina should be the king and queen of America. Like JLaw, I am willing to pay tax to them.

@the ring:

ticky oscar,loser

Jen the Hag @ 04/12/2014 at 2:06 am

@JULIE:
Nah it’s TICKY the FAT TICK .. who love being pooped on and pissed on.. just ask John Mayer !! bwahahahaahhahh!!

yloveblue @ 04/12/2014 at 2:13 am

Random Thoughts

An acting Oscar nod for Maleficent? That startlingly bold prediction came from Total Film’s James Mottram in a side bar to his main article entitled “Angie’s big year”. Mottram wrote, “This year is threatening to be a pretty major one for Jolie, who may well be starting her Oscar campaign early — adding to her nomination for Changeling and her win for Girl, Interrupted — with her return to the big screen in Maleficent.” He added that her sophomore directorial effort, Unbroken, “looks certain to be bothering the Oscar race next year alongside her Maleficent performance.”

Oscarologists have had Unbroken high up on their list since the Olympics preview and especially after lengthy footage was shown in CinemaCon, but an acting nod for Maleficent?

What is he basing this on? Has he seen the entire film? Or was he on set for key scenes? It’s not unheard of — Johnny Depp got a nod for the first POTC. Still, it comes as a big surprise since summer blockbusters seldom make it to the Dolby Theater outside of the technical categories.

Angelina certainly took the role very seriously and the article quotes producer Don Hahn reporting that she spent time with her acting coach “trying to understand what it would be like to be a fairy and grow out of the ground.”

– Fussy

Benjamin B. @ 04/12/2014 at 2:45 am

My God…somebody fans are so Brad looks so good who would ever think he is 50?Why only this in Brad comments?Tom Cruise,Johnny Depp,Antônio Bandeiras,David Duchovny,Colin Firth,Hugh Grant and Jean Claude Van Damme have 50 or more but yours fans don´t cares!What a problem whith Brad fans,you really want´s Brad forever young in all comments?”Brad can pass a 40 year old man”"Brad looks so good who would ever think he is 50?” What are this comment´s about ages all tme? so boring…Men of 50 moves to Marth?Men of 50 cannot be gorgeus or have family,success in your carrer?Please!Change your minds,the Brad is more than biggest of this blog…50? I thing no….

DOI – duh – hey…there are pockets in my pants

idiot

Mad for Brad @ 04/12/2014 at 2:48 am

HOT!HOT! HOT!!! I WANT YOU IN MY EASTER BASKET!!!

Mad for Brad @ 04/12/2014 at 2:50 am

VERY GORGEUS!!! SO HOT!!COME TO ME,BABY!!!

Benjamin B. @ 04/12/2014 at 2:58 am

Can you read stupids thins like ” Brad is aging very very well” !! He is alone?? Nobody actor´s have 50??NO!!He have many fellows 50´s:Tom Cruise,Johnny Depp,Antônio Bandeiras,David Duchovny,Colin Firth,Hugh Grant and Jean Claude Van Damme have 50 or more,and your fans don´t cares,no comments about this all time,because is boring,very boring!!Speak about this in others posts,the fans don´t like,no agree.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All