Leonardo DiCaprio & Paul Wesley Try to Go Unseen at Coachella

Leonardo DiCaprio & Paul Wesley Try to Go Unseen at Coachella

Leonardo DiCaprio ducks his head down and tries to go unnoticed while attending the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Friday evening (April 11) in Indio, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor was joined at the festival by his girlfriend Toni Garrn.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Also spotted attending the festival was The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley, who had a friend try and shield him from photographers.

“Thanks #musiclounge coachella @bmfmedia for hosting,” Paul tweeted that day. We hope that they are all having a great time!

Just Jared on Facebook
leonardo dicaprio paul wesley go unseen at coachella 01
leonardo dicaprio paul wesley go unseen at coachella 02
leonardo dicaprio paul wesley go unseen at coachella 03
leonardo dicaprio paul wesley go unseen at coachella 04
leonardo dicaprio paul wesley go unseen at coachella 05

Getty
  • Blac Chyna is set to make an appearance on KUWTK - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown got kicked out his Ibiza rental home - TMZ
  • Amber Rose is showing major support for Iggy Azalea - Gossip Cop
  • Debby Ryan won't face jail time after her DUI - Just Jared Jr
  • OJ Simpson's kids are all grown up - Radar
  • Anna Kenrick thinks she'd suck at being Taylor Swift - Huffington Post
  • Rihanna and Drake are sparking dating rumors again - Lainey Gossip
  • Will any celebrity sue Kanye West for his "Famous" video? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • hot

• Big D

anyone read the comments bobbie brown made about Leo in her book? we have it from a first hand source that Leo D is packin a big one, LOL

• Mr Turtle says

Yo bro change ya clothes..

• HAHA12

I’ll just repeat my comment from the last thread. @Newcomer thanks for the recent Leo pic you just posted, he looks good and white is his color!

• Big D

We started kissing. I pulled his T-shirt over his head, leaving the barrettes in his hair. I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged down on his boxers. What I saw made me gasp. It made no sense. The kid put Tommy Lee to shame. “Wow, Leo, I wasn’t expecting that.” Next to his slim body, his assets were startlingly huge. “Wait, let me turn the light on,” I said. “I’ve got to see this properly.” Yup, even under closer inspection, Leonardo DiCaprio’s crotch was on steroids. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Ha, wait till Tommy “I’ve got the biggest **** in Hollywood” hears about this, I thought LAWWWWWL :D

• lily

Leo touching his nip :d

• Mr Turtle says

@HAHA12:Hey sexyyy ;)

• Big D

I kissed his belly and drew him close to me. I began to lick and kiss his gargantuan *****. I tried to put it in my mouth. I could barely breathe. My jaw locked; my eyeballs bulged. So I went back to licking it.

And again

• Big D

His brow furrowed a little as he eased himself into me. I inhaled sharply—he was . . . titanic.
    “Wow, Leo, that’s nice, really nice.” Waves of satisfaction rippled through my body. I pulled Leo deeper into me, as deep as he could go. Revenge was sweeter than I could have imagined. If only Tommy Lee could see me now

And again, Leo was how old here like 19??? Jee

• HAHA12

@Big D I believe it, in a quick split second you can see it after he has sex with Margot in Wolf and it was packin! LOL

• smoke

No doubt in my mind he’s stoned at these things

• Big D

Hahaha i noticed that in that scene too, tried and failed to screen shot it, lol but yeah at least now it’s confirmed! Wonder how Toni handles the “Titanic”

• sarah

Love Paul!!!!! so Hottttt Used to love TVD’s when Stefan and Elena were together. Sorry, too much DelenaDamon diaries. I’ve stopped watching the show.

• KK

I’m just annoyed his nude scenes were cut from WOWS

• Sunday

If you don’t want to be seen (photographed) don’t F**king go!! Get over yourself!!

• Newcomer

@HAHA12: Ok, I am repeating mine from the ther thread then ;)

“@HAHA12: You’re welcome! He looks better like that than on the pics from yesterday! About the MTV awards, there is still a bit of hope, but I think you are right and he won’t be there :(“

• the same

he always tries to go unseen but fails, what’s the point of wearing the same cap and clothes and shoes if he wants to go unseen?

• Newcomer

I am also reposting the pic, in case people want to see it:

• HAHA12

@Mr. Turtle LOL, hey. Are you supposed to be Leo’s turtle??

• She is so basic

Who the f uck cares if they are seen or not? Puleeze. Leo is 40 years old and looks its..lol stop the games dude…………

• the same

is he still smelly leo at this coachella? models like toni will do anything to get that fame huh?

• hanah

Hahaha that Bobbie Brown stuff is hilarious, I was like its a wonder Leo/his people let her write that but then again its quite complimentary in fact Leo probably loves it lol

• HAHA12

And yeah regarding MTV I don’t think him nor Jonah are attending but I hope I’m wrong.

• Mr Turtle says

HAHA12:yeahhh girl

• the same

so django is really under the care of his mom and dave

• wilma

Bobbie is ridiculous. She probably feels like a winner.

• Newcomer

Sarah ‏@SarahDekema 3 min
    This is leonardo Dicaprio’s front door debating trying to lure him out with an oscar pic.twitter.com/kymUQ7eObF

His Palm Springs house.

• Newcomer

@HAHA12: Jonah is not in LA?

• Mr Turtle says

Dat Gabie gurl takes better pics on her IG than dat fool Toni

• Newcomer

Nikki is here and Ethan Suplee as well:

• Nick
  • HAHA12

@Newcomer I’m not sure but he isn’t listed as attending or as a presenter and didn’t mention anything about attending on Twitter so I am unsure if he’ll go. Also yikes, the comments on ONTD :\ I know the comments on here are equally harsh but idk, I hate to read stuff like that about him constantly. I wish Leo would get to work soon.

• Mr Turtle says

Margot get in myy bed!

• our song

leo is gay

• Newcomer

@HAHA12: Ok, thanks! Well it seems that our Leonah bromance project is collapsing :( What happened on ONTD?
    Also, Ethan is there and his wife as well. Usually, when he is with Leo, it seems he is not with her. So Leo’s house must be really full!

• Amy

@HAHA12:

What are the comments like? Pick one or two as examples.

• energy bunny

So leo and toni are just back from Bora Bora and straight into Coachella..wow the man never stops

• Mr Turtle says

Yo somebody just walked on me in da bathroom ..wtf

• @mr turtle

hi,nice to see ya here again:))hope ya stay around..ur words are so hilarious:)xox

• Mr Turtle says

#39:thanks gurl ;)

• HAHA12

@Amy and Newcomer Its just the usual things said about his declining looks, how ugly he is, how he’s such a douche, his modelizing, etc etc. I get he brings these criticisms on himself at times but it just kinda sucks to constantly read comments like that about him everywhere. Especially since he still has no project or anything to work on, it seems like he’ll just keep partying. So I feel like now is the time to take a break, since nothing is up and will be up with Leo for a long time, and I’d rather hear about the other side of Leo than the partying one. It just becomes kind of tiring to read all the hate and criticms after awhile, even if they do have truth to them. Jmo though don’t mean for anyone to take it the wrong way. And yes I’m hoping for Leonah to make an appearance tomorrow but I doubt it lol I wanted new gifs of them

• @mr turtle

who did walk on u,babe?

• Don’t get it

@Newcomer:
    Thank you for that photo. He looks so good. I agree with the people who said he looks good in white :)

• Mr Turtle says

#42:Dat fool Ethan.. lookin like hunchback of notre dame!

• tropic

Paul Wesley love that man

• @mr turtle

oh,poor turtle:(( dont wory the gurls make u entertainin..play turtle

• HAHA12

@Don’t Get It White really does look good on him, he should wear it more often.

• @mr turtle

have fun mr:)) catch u later:)

• HAHA12

Also Mr. Turtle you are on a roll LOL

• tropic

He looked very hot in “blood diamond”