Alexander Skarsgard Checks Out Coachella with Brother Bill!

Alexander Skarsgard Checks Out Coachella with Brother Bill!

Alexander Skarsgard checks out the music during day three of weekend one of the 2014 Coachella Music Festival on Sunday (April 13) in Indio, Calif.

The 37-year-old actor was joined at the event by his younger brother Bill Skarsgard and some other friends.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alex is an attendee of Coachella nearly every year so we’re glad to have finally got a sighting of him this weekend. Can’t wait to see who attends next weekend as well!

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival

alexander skarsgard brother bill coachella 2014 18
alexander skarsgard brother bill coachella 2014 19
alexander skarsgard brother bill coachella 2014 20
alexander skarsgard brother bill coachella 2014 21
alexander skarsgard brother bill coachella 2014 22

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Great way to wake up to a new day–new pics of ASkars.

Wow, looks at those arms! Nice to see him hanging with Bill and friends. No ridiculous try-hard outfits for this man! A true celeb music fan who’s only there for the music. Imagine that!

Slinky the Cat @ 04/14/2014 at 11:30 am

The man is a true sound hound. It’s not Coachella until a Skarsgård is spotted. Praise Valhalla, look at the gun show!!!

Mona Lisa Gentille @ 04/14/2014 at 12:38 pm

I wan to to clamp onto his neck with my teeth and nerve let go! Noms! Thanks, Just Jared! ♥

Mona Lisa Gentille @ 04/14/2014 at 12:39 pm

Sorry – never let go! ♥

Why is Keith trying so hard?

Why is he never with a woman? I mean they must literally land at his feet several times a day.

behind closed doors @ 04/14/2014 at 2:16 pm

@Merita:
Every single time he is even near a woman, he is “dating” her. I’m sure he’s not missing out on female attention. He just keeps it private. I think he learned his lesson from the Beige years.

Not with bill @ 04/14/2014 at 3:04 pm

Alex Has gone 2 coachella with his new blond girlfriend you can tell there couply in the night pics . Why he keep saying he is single .

Looks like the poor guy lost a lot of hair lately. His forehead is huge. Another 5 years and he looks exactly like his Dad Stellan in his 40s (only some top hair left).

Not same girl @ 04/14/2014 at 3:23 pm

@Not with bill:
Not same girl,idiot.
If you see it very much close with your stupid eyes then you can see that is not the same one.The blond of the night pics look more older than the one of the day plus the one of the day if you look close in one pic appear be next to another guy…her boyfriend? who knows but she was not alone (and i don’t mean it in the way of alone with alex and his friends).

@Merita: I don’t know what you are talking about, I can see Keith quite clearly!

@Not same girl:
Think someone is drunk.Never said be same girl
Still i don’t see them couply,they are not holding hands nor share anything romantic between them what #8 wrote,he can’t be with any girl near because she is his date or girlfriend.

@Not with bill: It would suck to be her. She isn’t allowed to stand next to him until night time? If he want privacy fine, but being with someone that anal about it would get old, fast. It seems like he either hasn’t met the right person and/or he needs to grow up and realise he is going to get papped so deal with it.

..hmmmm…don’t know…there’s a part of me that I would like to take him home, nurture him back to health, love and take care of him…adopt him if i have too..and there’s an other part of me that says…naa he doesn’t want that..look @him he so cought up into his way of life…so lost..

Maybe Alex wasn’t with Bill in the night pics,but if one look to the other pics (sorry can’t post link of the pics here on JJ) one can clearly see that she wasn’t alone.There is a person behind Alex (and next to her,as Alex is a little more in front of her)

Alex keeps his private life private. I find it refreshing since I don’t want to know everything there is to know about the Katrashians, the Jolie Pitts, Jennifer Aniston etc.
According to fans he is infinitely patient when it comes to taking pics and signing autographs. Everyone who has worked with him has only nice things to say about him. They talk about him being a goof, being professional and having their back as well as being hard working. He obviously loves his family to pieces and he is loyal to his friends.
What he does in his private life is his business!

Keith and Kate @ 04/14/2014 at 4:41 pm

Keith looks so f***ing try-hard, it’s pathetic. And Kate is there. Will she and Alex stop for a chat? I bet she would dump her dopey husband hard if Skars even walked up to her.

Un-Identified women @ 04/14/2014 at 4:51 pm

According to a fan website her name is daga lamy in the night pixs :)

@behind closed doors:

Good point, I just can’t imagine the number of offers he must get. Lucky guy.

@Nel:

Okay by me. I think Stellain is hot.

I know alex is never seen with a woman, but neither is Keith? Weird? You would think when he goes out with friends, if he had one she would be there. So they are both players?

sexy pants @ 04/14/2014 at 5:51 pm

@Keith and Kate:

Why is Keith a f*cking try hard? I swear to GAWD every god damn time this dude is in a pic minding his business or joining the group you ******** just come with your BullShat well I am here for Dark Chocolate and his coco butter delites as I said Keith is fine where he is and why shouldn’t he be, he is around friends y’all so f*cking hard up on Keith and his assocation to the Swedes it is beyond pathetic while he drink his beer and Ray Charles laugh the day away (the one with him in the glasses is giving off so serious Ray Charles vibes I dig it) and the people around him are enjoying his company and laugh along F*k I don’t know what goes on 24 hrs with the Swedes I am NOT APART of their circle (I feel so left out but I will get over it, they don’t want me there cool but I would bring the good times and the happy feels and the dance moves so their lost)
I would totally hang out with Keith and it would be Amazing I know he has some sweet dance moves I have seen it, so all that is need is a track and a side glance and we both know what to do, Everybody dance now good times.

Speaking of dance moves why is no one ever dancing? I guess it was only Leo who felt the beat and hard, that was a source of enjoyment and they should show it that instead of giving out antidepressants it would put a smile on your face for sure.

Aww the ex and the drama of it all he will be attached her like a bad smell on a animal farm and I am sure she doesn’t mind the assoication I mean what else does she’s got the a$$ licker no one likes an a$$ licker (how the Fk do you grow when someone is always on your a$$ answer: you don’t) she would come back no matter what she says or do a blind person could see it and her relationship with food is still non existent but enough of Hunger Games. If she ever does a tell all which she totally would she should call it the The Real Hunger Games looking on her makes me want to eat a case of donuts. Because nothing says High FASHUN like I am hungry.

I see Cougar magnetic aka #4 Skarsgard aka Billy Dee I am sure alot of older ladies wold like to enlighten him on the facts of life and he looks like he would be into it haha is around I bet he is a catty ******* I do love me some catty ******* but thread lightly I cat back.

Then there this dude that I know I have seen before I don’t remember his name and I am sure he probably knows Alexander from back in the day when they use to share swedish fish with each other (that sounds kinda of naughty but hey) I try not to remember every person that is in his circle of circle but I do appreciate his pants they fix very nicely.

Speaking of pants I see you Alexander Skarsgard, I see you over there in your sexy pants with your stupid face (How can you not love his face even when it’s being stupid or blue steeling)

As for women around him it’s his lot in life I guess I guess the dude can’t win either ways if he around a woman, monkey or dudes he must be hitting hard like he’s training for the Olympics and what the F*ck do I know I am not in his circle and I don’t know what he is doing with his 24hrs in his day (he wouldn’t send me his day schedule again feeling so left out of his life but he doesn’t want me to know what’s going on he wouldn’t tell me he wouldn’t let me in (btw good movie) whatever Skarsgard whatever) I don’t know what he is doing all I know it’s not me that right there should be the begining and the end of it because isn’t it a waste of life to assume so much of what you think is going on because unless he is telling you you will never know and obviously he ain’t talking or sharing.

Cafélady @ 04/14/2014 at 5:58 pm

@Merita: #20 To get a lot of offers, doesn’t mean automatically that it will make you lucky. Surely such an attention is flattering – but after a while you realize, that this means nothing. Especially if you are looking for something different than this ex/hopp offers – like I said, it might be that it is flattering at the start (everybody likes it, when others show you that you are attractive for this others) – but after a while you realize; from a certain point of view, the whole thing is not really a compliment. The more, when you are attracted, by an certain sort of connection.

Jesus, again this guy with a narcissistic personality disorder. Overexposed does not equal hot to me. There are way hotter guys out there, but you don’t see them, since they are a bit mysterious and shy. Now, this is what I call hot!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All