Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn Kiss & Hold Hands in Bora Bora!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn Kiss & Hold Hands in Bora Bora!

Leonardo DiCaprio goes shirtless while holding hands with his bikini-clad girlfriend Toni Garrn at the beach last week in Bora Bora.

The 39-year-old actor and the 21-year-old German supermodel were seen kissing passionately while enjoying the romantic island.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

“By far my favorite “office” worldwide #Motutane,” Toni wrote on Instagram with a pic from Bora Bora. Check out the pic below!

Over the weekend, Leo was spotted showing off his dance moves while having a blast at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival in Indio, Calif.

leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kiss hold hands in bora bora 01
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kiss hold hands in bora bora 02
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kiss hold hands in bora bora 03
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kiss hold hands in bora bora 04
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn kiss hold hands in bora bora 05

Here we go again!

Annonymous @ 04/15/2014 at 4:01 pm

Here go hell come!

I can’t help asking who’s next? Are there any blonde left at VS?

fake fake fake, Leo U need true love!!!

Finallyyy Jared, took vacation took place last week!!

Poor Bora Bora @ 04/15/2014 at 4:08 pm

nooo hoho nooooooooo noooooooooooooooo no no no

Leo is gross in these pics @ 04/15/2014 at 4:08 pm

He thinks he is a child
LMBO

Holy shat….Leo looks seriously into this girl, didn’t think it’d be possible but think she may have him tamed!

aging creep and his sex toy

JJ Administration @ 04/15/2014 at 4:09 pm

Where’s Leokas? Where are you babe

awww these are so cute, no hate

leo=the not so great FATSBY @ 04/15/2014 at 4:10 pm

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Toni locked Lukas in the wine cellar

IDK They look kind cute together. He’s always had an odd physique though. Not overweight,but never really in shape either.

this pics are soooo intrusive, daily mail had them and toni was topless sunbathing in some, bet Leo would be p*ssed if he knew some creepy dude was taking half naked pics of his girl! leave them be!!

He is so lucky. His life is one long holiday.

Poor Bora Bora @ 04/15/2014 at 4:11 pm

@con: Yeah I see it too and it’s disturbing as hell. I can’t stand seeing these nasty pics everytime I comment and refresh the page gawd, JJ has no mercy

she's too good for manchild Le @ 04/15/2014 at 4:11 pm

she makes him looks older

Huh…goes to show how he behaves when hes unawre of the paparrazi, no walking on opposite sides of the road and the like…nice to see!

LOL at these pics! @ 04/15/2014 at 4:13 pm

Too funny lol
the kiddie topless hand in hand with her creepy daddy

To be fair to they guy I think hes actually a very good boyfriend behind closed doors….more power to them! Only love!

goopita nylon @ 04/15/2014 at 4:14 pm

He out of shape. If he were an actress he would have been called fat and would never get a role again

I do not know what Gaarn is thinking. Her only appeal after modeling is going to be to men. And men think DiCaprio is phony and gay. Repulsive.

@30: leo is a creep himself,so there would be no problem:-)

COMMENT ON THE LAST LEO THREAD INSTEAD OF THIS

A middle-aged man and his bought property.

observation @ 04/15/2014 at 4:16 pm

Toni seems like a bit of a tomboy, guess he likes that. Doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who would put up with a prissy girl who takes 3 hours to get ready aka kim k or even miranda kerr. I like that about him all his girl friends have always been quite natural, not into the whole hair and make up thing.

WOW…never thought id see these pics! they are actually very quite together!

THESE PICS ARE A LIE, THIS RELATIONSHIP IS A LIE, I’M HIS TRUE LOVE, TONI DID LOCK ME IN THE CELLAR, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND HIM IN THE PICS, I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAD HIM ALONG IN THE OCEAN AS IF I WAS HIS MOTHER AND HE WAS MY BABY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO KISS HIM, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NAKED AND SHOWING MY MAN BOOBS, I WAS SUPPOSED TO RUB THAT FAT BELLY! TONI IS TRYING TO TAKE HIM FROM ME, BUT I WILL ALWAYS WIN! Leokas 4 life <3

i love this amazing sea @ 04/15/2014 at 4:17 pm

The only appealing thing about these pics is this wonderful heavenly destination aka bora bora
Oh i wish i was there!!!!!

By far my favorite “office” worldwide — THE OFFICE?? she thinks: beeing with Leo= my work to be famous LOL

???? Almost spat out my coffee!!! was NOT

Toni Garrn is so much taller than Leo
LOOOOL he’s such a tool

oops pressed submit by mistake, was gonna say was not expecting these pics! No doubt there will be endless trolls here picking at everything but for the normal people on here I think these are very nice pictures of two people who really like each other. no biggie.

@me: WORK PLACE. PHONY AND GAY

sugarbaby @ 04/15/2014 at 4:20 pm

I wonder how long this facade of a relationship will go on for, how long can Leo do this? Forever? We are lucky to get these pics and not the ones on dailymail LOL
Oh Leo Le LEo, one day ur gonna have to grow up

Theres sth disturbing about those pics

I wonder have either of them (mainly toni) said the big “L” word yet, wouldnt be suprized it has been a year of solid dating.

@limit: you are not normal if you cant see how disturbing these pics are.
Get over urself

This may seem weird but I wonder what Toni has Leo saved as on her phone, def not just “Leo” wonder if they have like names for each other….We know Leo is a playful flirty guy so im gonna say they do

so much leo news my goodness LOVE IT!!

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 4:23 pm

BEER BELLY, CHICKEN LEGS, FIVE FEET NINE INCHES TALL, NO BLUE EYES, NARROW SHOULDERS, HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT, PHONY AND GAY PHOTOS

@TOO TALL TONI: toni garrn is uneducated.
Just like leo

she referred to office because she went there for work and Leo went with her. Dumbassssss

funny leo @ 04/15/2014 at 4:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKq2TpgRaXU this is a GREAT leo interview, very funny…starts around the 17 min mark

Modern-day Jack Nicholson.

staged pap pics @ 04/15/2014 at 4:27 pm

Its obvious!:)))))

only dude @ 04/15/2014 at 4:27 pm

woah…think Leo has found himself a girl he actually likes! Kudos Bro! Shes hot as heck too

if she ever makes her insta private dont know what people are gonna do

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 4:30 pm

Toni passed the German Abiter{advanced placement exams}, which qulifies you for automatic admission to a German university.

Its obvious you guys are changing your monikers and talking to yourselves rotfl

was he like this with gis and bar too?

they are using each other @ 04/15/2014 at 4:34 pm

He uses her for his image
She uses him for his connections
Its a win-win situation
There is no love ,no romance between the two of them
its is just fun business so these pics are nothing but a ludicrous occurence

East side nigguh @ 04/15/2014 at 4:37 pm

To whoever said Leo wouldn’t like to see papz takin topless pics of his girl is right. I worked in a Bar in NYC a couple of years back and Leo and don’t know if it was his girlfriend or not were hanging out with a group of their friends. It got pretty late and some drunk guy approached the girl (girlfriend?) and starting hassling/chatting her up being sloppy and all over her. When Leo saw he came straight over and did the whole “big man” routine getting him away from her, think he may have pushed the guy after some words. Anyway after that his bodygaurd/our body gaurds got the guy thrown out and Leo and his party went back to their seats. So yeah just thought I’d share.

Ooooh Leo big coccck, bet hes gettin his dicky wet right now with a juicy bj from toni’s lucious lips, bet she loves swallowing his loaddd

Tonii pusaay so warm and wet for leo

he loves to finger and go dowwn on that pussaay til she comes

then he enters her and they fucck several positions til he emptys his sweeet *** inside her

ooooh yes bet they love that shizz

@oh yes: and leo’s peen ..full
of warts

Leo is a serial dater of very young woman/models…as well as a commitment phobic. He is getting very old looking and somehwhat flabby…not attractive at all. Gisele seriously dodged a bullet when she moved on the the life and family she wanted.

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 4:50 pm

@oh yes: YOU ARE GAY

@East side nigguh: Why would Leo need to come “straight over” if the girl was with him, unless he was sitting somewhere else?

premonition @ 04/15/2014 at 4:52 pm

I hate to say this but i have a feeling toni garrn will be future Mrs DiCaprio

hahahahaha @ 04/15/2014 at 4:54 pm

@premonition: you had the same premonition with the last four.

I thought we had already moved on from the stage pictures.

From other thread @ 04/15/2014 at 4:56 pm

From other thread @ 04/15/2014 at 4:44 pm

# 59 East side nigguh @ 04/15/2014 at 4:37 pm

Most of us had and we are on the other Leo thread about his new movie.

I JUST READ THE INTERVIEW POSTED IN HER BELLAZON THREAD!! Ha funny how she meantions Jenn meyer;)

No jewelry?
Never at work, I lost it too many times already or forgot it after shootings. Personally I like delicate gold jewelry, for example the jewelry Jennifer Meyer Maguire, Tobey Maguire’s wife, designs.

End of publicity

Apart from jewelry, what else do you spend money on?
Vacation: to bring friends together and to rent a house in summer. I’m rarely ever at one place for longer

__________________________________

Yeah, following Leo to every destination must be exhausting and expensive.

Stranger danger! Stranger danger! lol

toni chatting up jude law,trying to cheat on leo http://instagram.com/p/l_Xnj2S7os/#

Oh these pics again…what a buzzkill!

Its unfair why JJ doesnt mantion that he’s overweight and has a big belly if he were a female there would be tons of coments about how FAT that person is, and I dont get why still people find this creepy guys attractive

LEO is winning!!! good for him while it lasts

bora bora @ 04/15/2014 at 5:52 pm

@Zoee: no one but his delusional&insane fangirls find him attractive nowadays

@Sweet PR LOVE aka Erin Stan @ 04/15/2014 at 6:00 pm

Stop posting Erin pics every 5 minutes

@bora bora#99-like Zzzzz
also… Haha12 ?

@Sweet PR LOVE aka Erin Stan @ 04/15/2014 at 6:03 pm

Stop posting Erin pics every 5 minutes
i’m glad Leo is not with her anymore

They are both unattractive sorry to say.

MGMT like Leo’s dance at Coachella :) (facebook)

Dumbblondes @ 04/15/2014 at 6:30 pm

These blondes are so dumb. Look at his record of model girlfriends. I’m sure he sleep with all of them, yuk. Isn’t he like almost 40…dating 20 year old models still. I bet everyone of them think they can tame him or that they may be “the one”. lol! dumb you are really dumb, fo real lol

Leo and Toni are probably more beautiful than all of us.

Where’s the headline about DiCaprio “flaunting his belly”? You make the incredibly lame comment for pregnant women all the time.

I find Toni quite pretty and Leo attractive when he gives a damn.

@Dumbblondes @ 04/15/2014 at 6:34 pm

Maybe his models don’t want to marry him. they just enyoy the moment. they are young.

Dance likes a 60 year old and has a fat hairy stomach like one. I bet this 21 year old watch Titanic every night to remember the guy she wishes she was with.

wow, he turns his body completely away from her as she kisses him. interesting body language on his part.

@sugarbaby: “how long can Leo do this?”

Well its been 38 years and counting so…

“Oh Leo Le LEo, one day ur gonna have to grow up
Endless Partying, drinking, models, money, vacations aren’t going to get u anywhere Leo, we can see what it already has done to ur physique”

Sadly he doesnt’ have to do anything he doesn’t want to because so many idiots kiss his a-ss left and right. He’s set for life.

Water comes up halfway into the pics… was the pap a scuba diver?

@they are using each other: “There is no love ,no romance between the two of them
its is just fun business so these pics are nothing but a ludicrous occurence”

Ludicrous occurence? well it looks loving and romantic to me. I really don’t like Toni but its obvious they look like a real couple here and Leo is being genuine.

Mean girl @ 04/15/2014 at 6:53 pm

Wow I didt know Brigette Neilsen and Jack Nicholson were dating? Yikes

Leo is a very creppy arrogant men, and very very unattractive but i have to be honest he has talent he can act but that its, leo isn’t good looking that was in the past know he is this belly old man

Milquetoasts @ 04/15/2014 at 6:53 pm

@MGMT: No they’re both kinda ugly LOL even Toni a bit.. sometimes she looks good but mostly she looks like a scared boy. They kinda belong together, they seem to suit each other with their white blandness

Try Again LEo @ 04/15/2014 at 6:56 pm

Leo, Gisele is still not jealous ahahahaha she’s laughin her flat a.ss off right now

@Mean girl @ 04/15/2014 at 6:56 pm

Omg LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

Milquetoasts @ 04/15/2014 at 6:57 pm

Toni is lucky to be naturally tall and slim because her body is a bit soft and doughy like Leo’s, not nicely toned or tan. Maybe she’s a bit lazy herself and thats why they get along so well. I wonder what the sex is like if that’s the case.

Mean girl @ 04/15/2014 at 7:02 pm

Leo’s ti•tts are bigger than Toni’s

Mean girl @ 04/15/2014 at 7:05 pm

Dont be surpised if Gabie IG s Toni and Leo’s intimate time!

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:07 pm

SO PHONY AND GAY

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:09 pm

After this Toni Garrn will have no appeal to men

Milquetoasts @ 04/15/2014 at 7:10 pm

@TOO TALL TONI: Only Leo is attracted to her in a sexual way because of his weird fetish for germanic blondes and flat bodies like a teen boy.

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:18 pm

@Milquetoasts: Yor are Leo’s PR. How do get girls to be an official girlfriend.

Empty head @ 04/15/2014 at 7:18 pm

Leo has absolutely no smart people around him.

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:21 pm

@Milquetoasts: Why wiil you not answer a straight forward question?

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:23 pm

@Milquetoasts: Sexual weird fetish teen boys. GAY

Milquetoasts @ 04/15/2014 at 7:25 pm

@TOO TALL TONI: ? I’m not Leo’s PR

TOO TALL TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 7:26 pm

@Milquetoasts: YES YOU ARE.

Milquetoasts @ 04/15/2014 at 7:27 pm

@TOO TALL TONI: No, sorry. I wish I was though. I’m pretty sure even I could do a better job at shaping Leo’s image than the buffoons he has hired right now.

They are cute. I hope it lasts with her.

Gabbie's Next IG @ 04/15/2014 at 7:41 pm

http://img.pandawhale.com/66818-Nina-Agdal-naked-hot-wet-sport-t05c.jpeg Found this in Leo’s bathroom #opps #busted #modelizer

she wants to be a high fashion model like Toni…

@Aww: She’s beautiful and it looks like they have a great time together. I’m happy for him. Hopefully they build something great together!

Toni's bland @ 04/15/2014 at 8:04 pm

Toni = Bowie. it makes me love her even more.

@toni's bland @ 04/15/2014 at 8:05 pm

Is that really Toni in the red hair?? facepalm*

@I Agree: LOL
Yeah shes beautiful…..sarcasm cause all that matters is being beautiful haha
Leo has one of the most superficial fan bases out there, no wonder

Its just some Toni stan drooling over Toni..

@@ximena: i hope so:-)

Leo is very superficial himself

Visit a New Up and Coming Entertainment Blog

@@xinena: i know,thats why i said ‘no wonder’

Enter Kapr6b promo code for $20 credit towards your first Uber ride.

girls are jealous of each other, girls are their own worst enemy

I like them, they look good. Don’t get the hate but it is always like that.
Bora Bora is such a beautiful place.

I grew up with he and Markie Mark. Never in a million years would I think Mark would be the settled down family man, and Leo the single playboy. Funny.

@Poor Bar: lmao Bar spelled CHANEL as canel. funniest thing ever. Shows you what a “supermodel” she is….

Garrn on her exercise routine @ 04/15/2014 at 9:46 pm

Quoted as saying -I always go for a running session everyday. As a part of workout, I likes to play tennis. Regarding diet, she says that she likes to eat whatever she wants and never skips breakfast. However, by accident she sometimes leaves dinner or lunch.

@TMZ: HI! I was actually running errands and one of the places had TMZ on the TV. Harvey and the rest of the people were saying that Leo wasn’t fat and thought the headlines were exaggerating and out of line. They thought Leo had a bit of a gut, but what was the big deal – he wasn’t obese. Maybe they had the discussion in response to the video you have posted. One of the reporters (I guess that’s what they are) were very adamant about Leo not being fat. (No, it wasn’t a girl). They did agree that he should probably go to the gym.

Leo is having a bad internet week– but has a great friggin life

Toni never eats ..so Leo makes up for it.

@Zzzzzz: You seem to care more about the fat comments than Leo does… relax dude

HAVE MERCY JJ @ 04/15/2014 at 11:35 pm

FOR GODS SAKES REMOVE THIS POST!!!! THESE PICS ARE NAUSEATING FOR ALL, THEY’RE A HEALTH HAZARD. PLEASE LISTEN FOR ONCE JJ PLEAAAASE

Leo you would love this club especially the show.

scroll down to see vid

Leo's Fan Girl @ 04/16/2014 at 12:00 am

Love you Leo!

Maria

He will be Jack Nicholson 10 yrs from now….look at his belly and bloated face…lol…I can’t help comparing the latest pic of Brad Pitt…the man is f*cking 50 yrs old and his body is in the 40s…how can anyone find Leo attractive is beyond me…oh well money and fame do buy vs models…

Wow the topless pics made the E! news show. They reported how in love Leo looked.

It's coming @ 04/16/2014 at 12:06 am

@Ruhe: I haven’t seen Leo happy and relaxed like this for a long time. Before I thought he and Toni were just a front but seeing these pics now… I never realized they were so intimate.

Omigosh LOL! @ 04/16/2014 at 1:07 am

@lurker: That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking the other day! Leo DiCaprio is another Jack Nicholson! Both excellent actors, but for some reason, seem secretly tortured. Both reek of self indulgence, bad health and bad habits like drugs, cigarettes, and sexual promiscuity. Plus physical unattractiveness. Leo was cute when he was young, but like Nicholson, his body is like a big ol potato. Very little musculature. In my opinion, Leo has always had a “slight” physique and poor posture. Love both men in films, but you can see their character by how they live and present themselves. I could never find either of them sexy.

What a trash can this place is. I guess Also isn’t that bad. Some of you a$$holes keep complain about her but this is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Who are you gonna blame now for this! lol
Wow, so also isn’t the only one who thinks Leo is pretty much a loser. Wow, imagine that…and she’s not even posting on here! lol Well well…bye have fun tearing each other up!!

@165
like Nicholson,
Leo doesn’t need to take care of his appearance to be a successful actor
how cool is that? haha
btw looks like Brad Pitt had botox/facelift
his face is full of winkles a few years ago
no its all gone

@well: Brad Pitt will probably get procedures done (if he hasn’t already), just like Robert Redford finally did. Pitt is handsome, but he is also VAIN. He’s very aware of his good looks. You can tell by the way he smiles and looks into cameras that he makes sure he takes flattering photos.

leo playfully fighting with his friends http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_5gafwh02/

@oh yea
those people who care so much for what other people think of them is so pathetic imo

yayy! The starting of Leo’s vacations thread! Love it! :D

Honestly? Leo looks pretty old and ridiculous next to a 21 yr old twig. Do these old guys get that? No. They just want the sex. They will never want anything more.

Leo's Fan Girl @ 04/16/2014 at 7:49 am

If I was there I would have not allowed this, keep your hands off Leo.

Maria

Ps that is not my post above.

which photo shows him so in love and happy? I haven’t seen any like that

@Ruhe I don’t know probably the kissie face one, that is just what E! news reported
Oh look Heidi Klum has her tits out too! All must be well in Toni land!

Leo has a paunch,

so that equals looking so in love? huh!

sugarbaby @ 04/16/2014 at 8:42 am

I’m surprised there aren’t a lot of comments here, maybe eventually, that is what usually happens, but this is really low number of comments, i guess everyone already talked about it on the other threads

@sugarbaby: I don’t know what to comment. But it’s great news over the new movie :)

@Ruhe Guess so…he def likes her cause we know he has been tapping that sh*t for a year now. Guess Toni can be happy these pics finally confirm their a couple to all the world. Suppose we will have to see how loved up these two are in the rest of the coming year.

@sugarbaby @ 04/16/2014 at 9:23 am

No, honey. The morons are on the other thread pretending to care about Leo next project while still talking about these photos ;).

@Ruhe: Stop justifying your opinion to also.
She only likes people seeing negative on Leo and Toni and harrasses you with questions. Breathe
You say anything positive about these two – You gonna make ‘also’ mad

Me and @also… are cool! No worries! I think today might end up being a slow day on the new Leo news front, so I am off to the tennis courts. Hope everyone has a great day!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Double-Facepalm

There is something deeply embarrassing with looking at an aging modelizer holding a taller barely legal puppet…
Rather creepy and disturbing.

Creepy is someone hating on a guy you don’t know, get over yourself
they look happy <3

What’s wrong with any girl being taller??. And if its creepy/disturbing Sasha/Lorelei. LOOK AWAY

Hating on JJ posters is so much better

Lolol!
Oh boy I forgot most of the JJ posters were offended junior high schoolers…

Because attacking someone’s height is not immature high school behaviour

You would think that this guy would have evolved with some of the women he dates but no. We all know how this story is go: when the guy is 80, he’ll still be dating this type of woman e.g. a blond, model, no curves except she will be pushing him around in his wheelchair.

To Leo/Toni haters @ 04/16/2014 at 12:27 pm

Why don’t you go live your own life and stop trying to live through a movie star?

@Omigosh LOL!: Um don’t insult Nicholson’s acting with comparisons to Lardno

Better her than Bar Rafaeli or how she’s called,

The pics on daily mail where toni was topless, lol her and leo’s chest are the same size – B-cup

First time I’ve felt a pang of jealousy, not because of them, but because they are in Bora Bora, my dream vacation. Sigh. Why? I can’t look at that gorgeous water and sky and not want to be there!! Wondering if I will ever get to go in my lifetime and these people can go every year, every month, heck every week if they really wanted to…bum deal.

You Can Do It!!! @ 04/16/2014 at 12:52 pm

@Clue: Clue you can go ther…just save your money and go! Don’t let this pathetic modellizer and clueless bimbo be the only ones to enjoy bora bora..save your money and go with a friend or by yourself! Just go! What is stopping you!?!

couple alert @ 04/16/2014 at 1:03 pm

I like this couple. They are down to earth and very quiet. It is good to see this in Hollyweird. I do not care for the age difference, they look happy so good for them.

Leo looks very happy and relaxed.

Love you, bb.

Never forget @ 04/16/2014 at 2:03 pm

Leonardo DiCaprio and new girlfriend Toni Garrn were seen celebrating Valentine’s Day in an intimate dinner at a posh restaurant in New York City. An eyewitness told NY Daily News, “Toni looked delighted as she unwrapped a pair of pendant earrings and immediately put them on.” The insider added, “Leo and Toni spent the evening doing a bit of kissing behind the foliage.”

Good God, I thought was that manager dude that Britney Spears used to date…Jason something or other.

Remember that Garrn is only a week older than Selena Gomez.

@well – and that’s pretty troubling. In my mind Selena is a teenager.
How gross to imagine she could become Leo’s official escort.

Sigh. What a beautiful location. I would kill to be there right now.

Selena is a drug addict and is in love with douchebag number 1, the Biebs. Leo is better with Toni.

I love to be there too right now…not with Leo or Toni but with my boo.

Leo and Toni sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes Leo with the baby carriage
Sucking his thumb
Wetting his pants
Doing the hula-hula dance

Young love, young P@$$Y. Leo, my hero.

@song: LMAO!! You lyrical genius!!

@@220 not mine, sis lol

they are dating for 1 year?

almost one year
but hey, the end in near hahahaha

Annonymous @ 04/16/2014 at 2:38 pm

So cute and loving.
And the water looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Annonymous @ 04/16/2014 at 2:41 pm

yes, agree

Lol…with a gf that age, who is still growing, Leo will have to get a larger and longer mattress.

kisses, I know you are here. you can’t resist looking at these pictures lol

they do on the floor lol

also is a moron, don’t waste your time

Lol. If only Leo’s mattress could talk.
Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin, Toni and not to mention the several escorts who visited Oriole Lane in recent years.
YUCK!

travelling back to Bora Bora?
haha joking, I think the photos are kind of cute

Enter Kapr6b for $20 credit toward your first UBER ride.

Enter Kapr6b for $20 credit toward your first UBER ride.

Enter Kapr6b for $20 credit toward your first UBER ride.

@@lol: Haha. I wonder if they will appear in any mags

Was all this legal? @ 04/16/2014 at 2:56 pm

I am going to choke to death.

maybe 1 or 2
they are exclusive

c’mon dude! you can do it!

@why?: You’re supposed to like him the way he is

#245 pff I like him, but we know he can do better.

My girlfriend, Toni, a Victoria’s Secret Supermodel of Hamburg, Germany. A real model, not a escort. Yeah. She was the one with my **** in her mouth in the beach of Bora Bora, so put your d!ck back in your pants, old sport.

magnificent @ 04/16/2014 at 3:22 pm

@Ah: ME TOO! Its like a parallel universe of heavenly beauty OMG
What i wouldnt do to be there!!!!!”!!!!!!

@why?: NO CGI IN REAL LIFE

ultimately @ 04/16/2014 at 3:58 pm

exclusivity

@Awww: desperate puppy.. ie Toni

@Awww: Looks like an all black Django

@@253: That dog is cute. I’ve never seen an all black one before!!

that dog is one of leo’s friends dog i think that guy “vinny” i remember one of them (vinny or lucas) having a picture of this dog together with django

(Friend’s) Dog tagging.

Ok. Talking about Vinny am I the only one that get bad vibes from that guy, i don’t way he looks like a douchbag, old angry man, arrogant and annoying. I may be wrong since i don’t know him, he’s maybe the nicest guy to be around with but I just can’t see him that way

I think for me its that I get old man at the club vibe from some of them

No.1; And why not? [Marlon Brando] What is so wrong with having lots of girlfriends?

Brazilian Girl @ 04/16/2014 at 6:58 pm

I think these two happen to look very cute!
Haters will be haters…

I remember when Leo had his gf Kristen with him in Thailand while he was filming The Beach. At the time, it was reported that he rented a piece of seclusive island for her and for some of her relatives.
The spot seemed to be absolutely stunning! Everybody thought that Kristen was so lucky. In his younger years, Leo had a very sexy and fit body.

TONI @ 04/15/2014 at 4:17 pm

No Leo is not gay. He is a serial dater; when ever a woman gets the wrong idea about marriage he moves on. The man apparently does not want to get married.

No.264 at 7:26; Leo is an HBO style Big Love polygamist like me. So is Tom Hanks, who produced the tv series. Not to mention the born again Brad Pitt and Sean Penn.

@Anna: HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA

Observation @ 04/16/2014 at 9:49 pm

His odd physique called laziness. Why should he do sit ups when he get 40 bazillion anyway?

@Observation: IF TONI MARRIES HIM AND HE DROPS DEAD, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK SHE GETS?

Toni haters are just like the crazy Bar haters aka Leo fangirls lmao……

Blacksharpie @ 04/16/2014 at 10:47 pm

@LOLOLOL:
In this pic, she looks to be significant fly taller than Leo. I think she has gotten taller in the past year?!
She also looks kind of drunk in this pic.

Annonymous @ 04/16/2014 at 11:00 pm

Can’t wait for Toni to get her next Vogue cover!

Yes you are right I need to just do it!! I’ve been thinking about it too long and haven’t made the plunge…seeing these pics was the icing on the cake because honestly they look like they don’t even care. Just another gorgeous day on the beach and lalala look at me in my bikini. I hope they are grateful for what they have.

@LOLOLOL: Hi! Girls stop growing usually 2-3 years after they start their period. So, I think it is safe to say that at 21, Toni has definitely stopped growing.

I like Toni’s shoes at Coachella.

Bora Bora @ 04/17/2014 at 7:51 am

I want to go there !

i’m personally tired of the strange photos of them together—looks like a strange relationship—-I think bar wants leo back,maybe he should look at that…every time I see photos of them together,the photos have you wondering what the heck—leo and toni ?????

@lisa runnels: He doesn’t want Bar back. Its been 3 years since he dumped her. The Go Daddy girl is almost 30 years old. Her fans need to get over it

@they are using each other: i love your one of the few rational people in here i mean he do the same thing with erin and margarita or something like that I Think that he decides until when is time to change of girl, poor girls no self esteem but hey at least this girls are high profiles hookers

While thinking about the end of the day, Leonardo DiCaprio appeared never stop to get anything that he wanted. The actor was capturing to enjoying his heaven earthly paradise in Bora Bora on Friday, April 11, 2014 with for almost a year girlfriend, Toni Garrn. See more 30 PHOTOS and 4 videos of Leonardo DiCaprio goes off-duty on Bora Bora with Bikini girlfriend, Toni Garrn on https://delicious.com/link/bde5818152dbb7343f42acc36aa1533c or http://t.co/rc1X99duiD