Ariana Grande Hits the Stage at Radio Disney Music Awards 2014

Ariana Grande Hits the Stage at Radio Disney Music Awards 2014

Ariana Grande hits the stage to perform for the crowd at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Saturday (April 26) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old singer is debuting her new single “Problem” at the show and it will hit iTunes right after the program airs tomorrow night at 8/7c on Disney Channel!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ariana Grande

“hope it ends up coming out earlier than it’s supposed to tomorrow night! iTunes does that sometimes,” Ariana tweeted about the new single.

ariana grande radio disney music awards 2014 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
whatever!!! @ 04/26/2014 at 9:00 pm

Is this chick cross-eyed or just not right in the head?

Oh my gentle Jesus! And even I thought that some of my recent Mini Me mouth postings were kind of a bit over-the-top…

@whatever!!!: She’s fine what’s YOUR problem? #onelessproblemwithoutya

Everyone just shut up lol. Everyone’s making a huge deal because she dressed in knee high boots and a leather tank top? Wow. She’s not dressing innapropritatte or showing anything so why is it such a big deal? @arianagrande do whatever you want. We all love you just the way you are:).

@whatever!!!: It’s just the way the picture was taken idiot

whatever!!! @ 04/26/2014 at 11:09 pm

@Kate: Check Google dope – the chick IS wrong in the eyes. And Kate is wrong in the PANTS because she’s obviously feeling heat in her lady parts for this nobody.

@whatever!!!: wow. I’m just standing up for someone who doesn’t deserve your critcisicm. Your the one who’s not right in the eyes. P.S if you think she’s a nobody then why did you go on this page anyway?

@whatever!!!: she’s the untalented one? Lol I’d like to see you get your butt on that stage and sing in front of a crowd.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:01 am

@Kate: Just to see someone creepy like you get so offended to keep replying to me. And I’ll comment on whomever or whatever I want to – whether I like them or not. THAT’S why there is a comments section you simpleton. It’s not a FAN PAGE. Google the difference if this response is above your pay grade.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:02 am

@Rose: I didn’t comment about her talent. I said she has a wonky eye. Are you too mentally slow to read or understand? Tell your therapist to up your meds.

@whatever!!!: wrong comment lol I meant to send that to a different person sry

@whatever!!!: I can reply to whoever I want to too. I’m standing up for Ariana because you are being rude to her. If you were being rude to any other celebrity I would call you out on that too because NO ONE deserves to be bullied. I came on here to see about her performance not to hear your stupid comments. I don’t know what your deal is but I’M just trying to stand up for somebody. Also next time she appears cross eyed on a picture its because she’s looking to other way and dancing at the same time. They just took the picture weird. So next time you decide to judge somebody keep it to yourself.

@whatever!!!: someone was saying she was stupid and had no talent on a different page but I mixed up the pages. Jeez next time don’t take it too seriously lol.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:21 am

@Kate: Tell it to your therapist. BOO HOO. You are such a warm hearted, sweet protector of the young and wonky. Get a life.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:22 am

@Rose: That’s the best part, I don’t take ANY of this stuff seriously. Watching and reading crazy people’s responses makes me laugh hysterically. Some people act like you are insulting THEM.

@whatever!!!: I’m not a supporter of the wonky. I don’t support you :)

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:31 am

@Kate: You don’t think I actually care what YOU think do you? I’m more interested in a f-a-r-t in a bag than listening to your latest comments.

@whatever!!!: some people do that because it IS insulting to them. Sometimes they really support and look up to some celebrities and feel like they need to defend them.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:33 am

@Rose: Then “some people” need to get lives.

@whatever!!!: I find it strange that you listen to farts in a bag O_o

@whatever!!!: I bet you have a favorite celebrity that you look up too. If someone was posting upsetting things about them wouldn’t you want to stand up for them?

All I’m trying to say is that you started this war and you get mad when people try to finish it. I don’t know what you problem is with Ariana but itmust be pretty bad for you to hate her this much.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:43 am

@Rose: I don’t “hate” anyone. That requires energy. I think you need to lighten the F up and realize this is a site that encourages opinions and if you don’t agree with or like mine, WHO CARES?????? Go solve world peace, you’ve spent way too much time on this subject already.

whatever!!! @ 04/27/2014 at 12:45 am

@Kate: It’s an expression. Jeez, is everyone an 8th grader with learning disabilities on this site or just you??

There’s a reason I’m trying to defend her. If you can’t respect that see if I care. Nobody is saying you can’t share your opinion. Your choosing to take these comments the wrong way and insult people who stand up for her. You think I’m taking this seriously? Well look at you. Your handling this like a 5 year old. Your saying I’ve spent too much time on this subject well look at you. Your right this sight does encourage options. But not THOSE kinds of options. I don’t like what you said. Your right who cares? Well obioulsy you do because you keep responding

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All