Leighton Meester & Adam Brody Walk their Pups in First Post-Wedding Sighting Together!

Leighton Meester and her husband Adam Brody chat it up while taking a stroll together through the park on Sunday morning (April 27) in New York City.

The couple brought along his adorable pet pup Penny Lane and her cutie pie pooch Trudy.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leighton Meester

“I always want to work with people that I like and love and people that I’m friends with,” Leighton recently gushed about working with Adam in Life Partners during her appearance on The View. “It’s nice to mix business with pleasure.”

This is the first time Adam and Leighton have been seen out together since it was revealed that they got married in a secret wedding back in February. It looks like they’re really enjoying married life!

leighton meester adam brody first post marriage sighting nyc 01
leighton meester adam brody first post marriage sighting nyc 02
leighton meester adam brody first post marriage sighting nyc 03
leighton meester adam brody first post marriage sighting nyc 04
leighton meester adam brody first post marriage sighting nyc 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Wifeatist4717 @ 04/27/2014 at 5:03 pm

My Uncle Oliver just got a fantastic cream Mercedes E-Class Wagon by work parttime using a lap-top. check out this site …

C­a­S­h­S­­­FlOw.C­­­­­oM

Love these two!!!! Leighton’s smile says is all! Wish them nothing but the best. Adam and his favorite red sweater <333

I’m starting to feel like this is a PR relationship.

Didn’t JJ post a picture of them kissing on the street recently?

What’s with all these couples being snapped in busy cities and mysteriously no other humans appear to be around them.
First JLaw and Hoult, now these 2

For a recently married couple they sure don’t show much affection, they barely look at each other or even hold hands.I wouldn’t doubt it being a PR couple.I don’t see any signs of real love between them and it makes it seem like it’s all for show,some pics of them seem really staged….

adambrodyrocks @ 04/27/2014 at 8:56 pm

They look adorable together.Haters go away

@Ryan K: Or they’re behaving like mature adults instead of lovesick children and/or fake relationships who feel the need to be all over each other in public. Walking your dogs doesn’t call for kissing or hand holding when you’re in a secure relationship.

First,this is not the first time they have been seen together.There are pictures of them kissing a few weeks ago.
Second,how can this be a PR relationship if neither of them are that famous and they barely are seeing together or show pda.I don’t see how this relationship can benefit them.

@Ryan K: sorry,but some couples just don’t feel the need of showing pda in public.Leighton is a very private person and she doesn’t feel comfortable with it.

Not dissing this couple or anything but i have to ask..so couples who are affectionate and hold hands in public are insecure lovesick children?? okayyyy

Oh! She had no problem showing affection in public to her exes.

When?I never saw it,only that time with Aaron in Brazil.But i don’t see her all overdose the placa with boyfriends.She doesn’ t even talk about them.

Sorry, all over the place

All these blind fans defending..lol..They have zero chemistry!!! Now Keira Knightly and her husband are a couple that really know how to love each other and aren’t afraid to show it..They aren’t immature or insecure,just quite in love and don’t care about hiding things like leighton hiding her ring for so long.That is so strange!!! Someday I hope to find a guy like Keira’s and a marriage like theirs.Leightons and Adams kiss looked like smooshing a dead fish ..lmao!!! Can’t take the truth ..oooh well!!!!

I don’t t think someone is blind just because they have a different opinion than you.I like than as a couple,but you have the right of disagree.

adambrodyrocks @ 04/27/2014 at 11:56 pm

@O’Dowd:
best wishes for that

adambrodyrocks @ 04/27/2014 at 11:59 pm

@Ryan K:
a PR couple are two people who shoes chemistry when paps are infront of them, normal couple like adam/leighton, jennifer/ben, gets annoyed seeing paps

Chuck, Blair and Henry Bass @ 04/28/2014 at 6:01 am

I’m shocked by how judgy some people are. I respect the fact they aren’t all over one another in public. Perhaps Leighton and Adam have a little something called decorum and class. Did you ever think of that?
Cute couple. I like how low key they are. The teen show shipper in me always wanted to see her end up with Ed Westwick and him with Rachel Bilson but Adam and Leighton are a lovely couple. And Trudy and Penny Lane are ADORABLE!!!

lol at these comments! I agree that couples who make out all over the place in public are soooo annoying but I think it’s so cute when couples hold hands or walk arm and arm while strolling in public. That is not showy at all! I want to be that old married couple who never stops holding hands.

They're so adorable @ 04/29/2014 at 9:07 am

They’re dating for nearly 2 years, and they married 3 months ago. But unlike other couples, they have maximal 15 photos together and you can still say, this is a PR relationship. I’m pretty sure they’re in love with each other. You’re just too jealous to face with the fact that celebrities have feelings too.

Every couple has their own way of relating. These two seem to relate more like friends and there’s nothing wrong with that. They don’t have to be all over each other to prove anything to anybody. If they really were all for show, I think they would be in our faces a lot more than they are.