Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn Reportedly Move In Together

Leonardo DiCaprio & Toni Garrn Reportedly Move In Together

Leonardo DiCaprio mingles with guests while attending the grand opening of the Mark Ryden: Gay Nineties West exhibition at the Kohn Gallery on Friday (May 2) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him,” a source told In Touch about the new pad in New York City.

leonardo dicaprio toni garrn reportedly move in together 01
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn reportedly move in together 02
leonardo dicaprio toni garrn reportedly move in together 03

Credit: Stefanie Keenan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Toni Garrn

Frazer Harrison/Getty

4,628 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7186 » Show All

@frgdtr:
Normally I don’t think this kind of story would be traveling the way it is but the fact it came out right after Clooney’s engagement is why it is. Whoever predicted Leo’s people would be getting a ton of calls after the Clooney news was right lol

Maybe it really is true,maybe he doesn’t want anyone t know,that’s why the denial.

Leo is always sad news…

@Take That @ 05/03/2014 at 1:18 pm

Quantity over quality! InTouch is full of cr*p and dumb sites like this just copy and paste without checking. A great ‘victory’ for InTouch indeed.
@Oh Lawd: Every single thread you have the same stupid comment about what’s coming! It’s more like you are asking for it so you can create drama around the comments!

@Lupita:

Yeah, no. That’s not likely.

@@Take That: It’s more like you are asking for it so you can create drama around the comments!
____________________
+100000
Just Jared is their guilty pleasure

@EXCLUSIVE: He’s buying more of this?

Oh lawd.. @ 05/03/2014 at 1:22 pm

@@Take That:
Um, gtf? It was a joke and I felt it was the perfect opportunity to post a Bette Davis gif. Maybe you should take your own advice and stfu since you AKA Leda think you can monitor the threads to have comments you only want. So why don’t you go f*ck off and go back to playing with your Toni voodoo doll? And leave me alone because Is2g I hate your comments so much. You ruin the fun out of everything and I mean it. Don’t you dare try to tell me what I can and can’t post and what my motive apparently is. Two can play this game that you’ll go back to complaining about Toni the minute she updates her IG.

Oh lawd.. @ 05/03/2014 at 1:24 pm

@Agree:
Yeah go ahead and defend Leda the one who has created havoc on Leo threads for the past 5 years, bullied many posters, and caused many of them to leave with her ugly Leo GF obsession and bitchiness. You two make the perfect pair

I think they broke up. It is obvious they are on a break. He is in Los ANgeles and she is in New York doing nothing. I said the same thing 2 days ago and one person almost had a stroke here lol.

“The 39-year-old actor and his girlfriend Toni Garrn have reportedly moved in together, though we can’t know for sure unless one of them happens to comment on it!”

Jared They DID comment!!!!!!!!

@Take that @ 05/03/2014 at 1:25 pm

You do the exact same thing every single thread. I’m not Leda but whatever.

@Amy:

I know,I don’t wanna believe it,but all this Clooney sh*i got me scared.

@@Take That: oh lawd is funny! At least she knows how to add humor to these threads!

On and Off @ 05/03/2014 at 1:27 pm

@Hm: Not unusual. Also happened before Christmas and after Nina’s rumors when she was in Berlin.

Oh lawd.. @ 05/03/2014 at 1:27 pm

@@Take that:
You are Leda lmao its so obvious by your writing and she’s the only person on here who spells crap like cr*p. I posted a f*cking GIF as a joke when I saw the headline and you don’t even know what I post in threads. I could say the same for you. All you do is bash Leo’s gfs, bash posters who have different opinions then you, and try to monitor the threads daily. Have fun having a stroke whenever we get new Leo and Toni candids, you miserable twit.

Obsession @ 05/03/2014 at 1:29 pm

Not evreyone is Leda or bellazon poster….

Leo is beautiful, the picture is good. And Leo has talent, he does not need to look like Ken Carson.

@Oh lawd..: I knew it was ‘also’ too.

Oh lawd.. @ 05/03/2014 at 1:31 pm

@Obsession:
READ HER POST and tell me that’s not exactly how she replies to other posters. She also always spells crap like cr*p and uses exclamation points every time shes replying to other posters. Who else would be this aggressive about a headline revolving Toni and Leo on JJ? I can’t believe she has lapdogs like you guys to defend her any chance she gets when she spends all day attacking posters for no reason.

@Oh Lawd: I don’t care about your comments or what’s obvious for you. @Take that is not me so you can relax now.

Oh lawd.. @ 05/03/2014 at 1:32 pm

@whatever:
Thanks bb!
@@35:
At least I’m not the only one

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7186 » Show All