Willow Smith, 13, & Shirtless Moises Arias, 20, Pictured in Bed Together - See the Pic

Willow Smith lies in bed with a shirtless Moises Arias in this brand new picture that was posted to his social media.

The 20-year-old actor deleted the picture from his Instagram page after causing some controversy, since Willow is 13 years old.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Willow Smith

Willow and Moises are often seen out together with her older brother Jaden. Willow and Moises were just seen out to lunch together with another friend earlier this month.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the picture of Willow and Moises??

Bigger picture inside…

willow smith lies in bed with shirtless moises arias see the pic 01

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

The girl has parents who are lazy and self absorbed and dont care, so her friends are her surrogate parents. She is still a child and really doesnt know better about her actions, allowing anyone to take advantage of her.

it’s probably just completely innocent…people make fuss over he most pure (non) actions nowadays.
so no need to vilify Moises willow or her parents.

There is nothing to it just two friends who just happen to be chilling on a bed i think it looks cute

wow, can’t wait to read about all the people blowing this out of proportion. Let me point out a few things:

1. she is lying on the bed
2. she has on all her clothing in the pic
3. not like he is all over her or they are in some intimate snuggle.

In my opinion all of this is innocent and neither of them should be vilified.

Although she’s 13 she’s still a child. She hasn’t developped.

That's Right @ 05/07/2014 at 1:09 pm

It’s funny, nothing with any the Smith kids surprise me because they were never really parented in the first place. They were allowed to basically do what they wanted from a very young age, they were adults before ever being children, which they will probably regret later in life.

Anyway, this to me is inappropriate due to the guy is 20. We are talking about a 13 year old child hanging with someone who is not in her peer group. Yet, like I said not a biggie (until something, God forbid happens to her) I guess since her parents don’t care what they do and treat them like they’re adults instead of a child who need their parent’s guidance.

She obviously isn’t getting enough attention.

The is nothing sweet or innocent about this picture. The 13 year old probably doesn’t know any better, but a 20 year old man certainly does!! In what universe is it okay for a grown man to be on the bed with a 13 year old girl. NOT AT MY HOUSE!!!

A picture worth a thousand words. I’m really sure her parents Will asked alot of question.

I feel like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have no control of their children. They never seem to be with them… Why are all of the kids from Hannah Montana degenerates?!? Hence in this case, Rico.

closeupman @ 05/07/2014 at 1:48 pm

@Neptune:
A 13 year old in bed with a 20 year old shirtless ADULT is not harmless.
That’s the problem with society today…do whatever you like…..
it’s okay for young prepubescent girls to wear bikini’s, but not head coverings….

You looks like one of those ‘kids’ that has had abortions already anyways, sooo. More power to ya Willow, maybe the next pregnancy you can keep it!!!!!!!!

Her parents DON’T GIVE ANY F%@,KS ABOUT HER, WHY THE I.SHT SHOULD I???????!!!???????

What bothers me is her parents’ statement claiming that it doesn’t bother them and that, at 13, Willow is mature enough to make her own decisions.
Yeah, keep telling us you’re not Scientologists and buy into their idiotic ‘treat your kids like adults’ crap.
I have no respect for the Smiths.

People are Sick @ 05/07/2014 at 2:47 pm

If you see something wrong with this picture it says something more about you than the actually pic its self! Nothing is wrong with this pic I don’t care what there ages are and I’m not interested in how something “looks” You have child molesters in families that look picture perfect the best lawns, all pretty on the outside and then families that look on the outside like they don’t have it all together are DECENT people. So I don’t care about what looks like what! I care about the facts! What is INHERENTLY wrong in this pic? Nothing…nothing on this pic will get anyone arrested.

don't judge @ 05/07/2014 at 2:49 pm

no one knows the context in which these pictures were… To look at these pictures and make some sort of sordid conclusion is an exercise in lunacy…also go and live your lives and get off JJ..

So, if they were by a swimming pool and he was shirtless, would people care? Its clear that they weren’t the only ones in the room (I mean someone must have taken the photo) and often times when young people hang out theyall hang out on each others beds. But I guess the question is, why a 20 year old is hanging out with a 13 year old, right? But I personally want to know why a 13 year old is hanging out with a 20 year old. More specifically, why is she hanging out with her brother’s friends?

It’s an intimate situation and there needs to be boundaries for someone her age. That is how respect for self and others is developed. There is a large gap in their development regardless of how free her parents let her be.

Sorry but the only people defending them have got to be the 13-15 year oldage group. This is not appropriate so stop trying to act like it is. When i was 20 the last thing i wanted to do was hanging out with a 13 year old girl. Moses and Taylor Swift hanging around with people who are way younger and it is just weird. My parents wouldn’t let my sister or I have anyone of the opposite sex up in our rooms. It was either the family or no room.

peter's pork @ 05/07/2014 at 4:11 pm

if there is smoke there must be fire somewhere right ?

She’ll be a little sk@nk in no time. Why is any 13 year old child allowed to hang out with 20 year olds? Bad parenting. They shouldve never pushed their kids to work in the indistry. Some day, if not already, they’ll be sorry.

@People are Sick: sit down child..youre in no position to spew b/s. you’re obviously not older than 13.

AshleyLove @ 05/07/2014 at 4:40 pm

@Rose:

They do have control over their kids. The believe in the scientology way, let their kids be open and free. If Willow and that 20 year old do the dude, it will just be because they feel Willow in her soul was ready to embark on that venture. I believe this has more to do with Jada’s open beliefs than Will’s. She runs the family.

No.7 at 1:12; The Smiths are just trying to make a latter-day Book of Mormon statement here; about when sometimes the Gentiles are more righteous than the white people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Observation @ 05/07/2014 at 4:52 pm

What horrifically bad selfish parents this child has.

Aren’t parents supposed to protect heir daughter?

Didn’t Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife allow their very young Miley under the age of 16 I believe date an adult over 18 and look how well that turned out, just sayin.

Also, shouldn’t this be on JJ Jr.???? Why are they always on the adult side???

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All