Reese Witherspoon Can't Pronounce Cara Delevingne's Name - See the Funny Video!

Reese Witherspoon Can't Pronounce Cara Delevingne's Name - See the Funny Video!

Reese Witherspoon hit up a party after the Met Ball earlier this week with model Cara Delevingne and it seems like the rest of us, she can’t figure out how to pronounce her name!

The 38-year-old actress was seen in a video that Cara posted to her Instagram account, but then deleted shortly thereafter. Of course, it’s now on the internet forever though.

“If you force me to say your last name, I’ll be f–ked,” Reese says before butchering the name. “I don’t know what your f–king name is.”

Also in the elevator while this was happening were Zooey Deschanel and Kate Upton!

Reese Witherspoon Can’t Pronounce Cara Delevingne’s Name

Click inside to see one more video from the moment…

Reese Witherspoon Can’t Pronounce Cara Delevingne’s Name – Part 2

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Since when does Reese have a thick Southern accent? Oh yes – when she is loaded. Total Alcoholic…haha.

Cara should just play dumb and find a 40 yr old actor to shag like her pal Suki is doing. No longer would she have to hit up celebs such as Reese, T.Swift, Rihanna, M.Rodriguez…etc., to get name mentions & make PR tabloid news.

I’ve been a Reese fan since the early 90s when I saw The Man in the Moon. And I became a fan because she always played feisty characters, even in rom coms. I don’t know where all this America’s Sweetheart crap came from. Also, Southern women are very very nice, but also feisty. Some people can’t seem to wrap their head around the idea that you can be both, I don’t know why.

julia roberts 2.0 @ 05/09/2014 at 7:18 am

She oozes b i t c h from every pore

LOL! I thought it was funny. I feel the same way as Reese. Honestly, they are pushing Cara on us like she is the flava of the month that lasted long after her due date. Do good on you, Reese.

” Dee la vingeee!”

Reese was great in “Mud.” Matthew McConnaughey played himself, just like he always does. I like him, but come on!
I agree with Sandy @ #3 ever since Man in the Moon. How Do You Know & This Means War were not my favorites, but her earlier stuff kicked butt.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/09/2014 at 10:13 am

Cara Delevingne is a complicated name.
Thus it´s not so easo to pronounce that name the right way. That should not be a reason to critisize Reese.
***
I like her southern accent, yep !
***
Reese, your Bring-back-our-girls-campaign on whosay (against the criminal activities of Boko Harum in Nigeria), who stole nigerian girls, is a good idea. And it shows, that your roots come from a southern state, yep !**R**
***
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVEReeseWillHaveAGoodSoulForMyHeart, yep !
***
**R** makes me remind the song “Away From Home” of Dr. Alban (a sweedish dentist, who made successfull dance-songs in the 90ies. And his motherland is Nigeria. In “Away From Home” he sings:
Hello Nigeria,
that´s my motherland.
***
Now, Reese, let us pray for the girls, who have been abducted by Boko Harum. Please, bring them back to their homes !!!
***
A more famous song of Dr. Alban: “Sing Hallelujah” !
***
Thus: Let´s sing a Hallelujah FOR THE GIRLS OF NIGERIA !
***

Oh Ha Whore @ 05/09/2014 at 11:20 am

and Greasy Reesey PR trolls are out with the shiz of “Southern woman can be very nice and fiesty. They can be both!”
How can this drunk cooze be Southern when she was in CA since the age of 14 AND lived in Germany for 4-5 years? Pluezee b!tches! Do the real research on this a$$hat!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/09/2014 at 11:29 am

@Oh Ha *****:
And what about the years between 5 and 14 of her life ?
What about Nashville ?
***

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/09/2014 at 1:20 pm

Sorry,
the song I wanted to mention in post # 6 is called “Hello Africa” !
But “Away From Home” is another interesting song of Dr. Alban, yep !
***

Thank you for calling me, Reese!
I´m gonna send god a message.
I hope he´ll do something for the girls in Nigeria!

Yuck! This is the exact opposite of the image she’s always tried to project. Reminds me of the Rob Ford crack videos.

c handler @ 05/10/2014 at 1:36 pm

She is so obviously into women. Totally bi.

So trashy. She’s a mother of three – her DUI and self-absorbed rant screaming “Do you know who I am?!” to the cop wasn’t bad enough last year, now this? Go to the MET Gala, fine, but stop getting wasted & hanging around 20 something year olds. You’re nearly 40 with children. I used to be a fan and thought she was sweet and down to earth. Now I see she is a nasty, self righteous B!TCH who doesn’t take motherhood seriously at all. Typical Hollywood trash.

Your goal is to breed all the different dragons available dbeckkgckbbe

Very interesting topic , appreciate it for posting . The friendship that can cease has never been real. by Saint Jerome. dakbdekbbekd