Beyonce & Jay Z Attend Nets Game After Solange Fight Leaks

Beyonce & Jay Z Attend Nets Game After Solange Fight Leaks

Beyonce and Jay Z are all smiles while sitting in courtside seats during game four of the Eastern Conference Semifinals during the 2014 NBA Playoffs on Monday evening (May 12) at the Barclays Center in New York City.

The couple is at the game to root on the Brooklyn Nets in their game against the Miami Heat. They didn’t seem to be bothered at all by the video that just leaked of Bey‘s younger sister Solange Knowles violently attacking Jay in the elevator at a Met Gala after party last week.

Video was also obtained of Jay going into a separate car from the sisters when they leave the building seconds after the fight took place.

ARE YOU SURPRISED to see Beyonce and Jay Z out in public so quickly?

beyonce jay z nets game after solange fight leaks 01
beyonce jay z nets game after solange fight leaks 02
beyonce jay z nets game after solange fight leaks 03
beyonce jay z nets game after solange fight leaks 04
beyonce jay z nets game after solange fight leaks 05

I Just think solange is bat s..hit cray

@Steph: I have to agree with u…

Ah cause that’s shocking , that these two fake a$$ pretend everything’s just peachy , don’t know they’re ” drunk in love” … JayZ better be careful or else Solange give him another beatdown , while spitting in his face lol

@Steph: nah I think beyonce is a weak minded robot that can’t defend her own sister or her own husband. they aren’t picture perfect like they make themselves to be, that video of them is GOLD.

Look at robot Beyonce, she has to pretend she got concert tickets to sell, as long as Beyonce has her wig on, everything ” all right in her world “

WOW, that was quick for damage control, LOL. What fake ********!
Did they talk to Reese Witherspoon’s publicist for advise.

@ steph.. The only one batshit crazy is Beyonce, when Solange walked out of the elevator she looked like a normal person would after getting into a massive argument while Beyonce looked like some stepford wife, smiling , happy like someone crazy a$$ ..

This makes me lose respect for them. No matter what happened, Beyonce just “broke up” with Solange today. Solange just deleted all their photos on Instagram. Yet the only thing Beyonce and Jay are concerned with is being seen in public in order to get this swept under the rug as soon as possible? These two are robotic. I was getting tired of The Beyonce kool-aid already, but I’m over them now.

Still can’t get over what Solange was doing to him, kicking , punching , slapping, spitting besides yelling and giving him yell , how does it get the bad in a family . Beyonce not lifting a finger to calm the situation even leaving with her sister …. The only time I’ve seen that is on TV with a rachet girl going after her cheating guy , not by people in a elevator at one if the most pretentious everts of the year, damn went all ghetto at the MET ball. Solange don’t f–k around.

@8
- they had these plans probably already
-her sis deleted the photos a few days ago but it was just talked about today on Radaronline.

Damn Bey’s neck is scary in the first pic!

How can Beyonce be laughing like that on the day that this explodes? This appearance is OBVIOUSLY orchestrated so she’s intentionally laughing and smiling to have that be what people see. What an assh*le. Solange wasn’t right to get physical, but it’s sad how she’s going to get thrown under the bus for this. Beyonce and Jay-Z will send all the “sources say” comments to the press to make sure Solange takes the hit as the unstable one. Screw Beyonce and Jay-Z.

I love how everything is beyonce’s fault? She is a terrible example and a terrorist after all…

These two have got to be kidding me with this.

For those of you saying that this is all for show … you do realize that, that fight didn’t happen today right?

Out so quickly? JJ I would’ve been surprised if they didn’t make a public appearance.

that was fast…

@Sheyenne THEY KNOW THIS BECAME NEWS TODAY. They woulnt have seen it coming so it had to rocked them. Yet there they are smiling for cameras. If you think they aren’t making a show of this than you’re naive.

purelaughter @ 05/12/2014 at 10:10 pm

this has played out as the funniest celeb gossip of the year. it’s almost hard not to laugh at how messed up it is!!!

purelaughter @ 05/12/2014 at 10:11 pm

i agree with that @Frankie

Beyonce always acts like everything is perfect. That act is getting old.

@Sheyenne:

Exactly. Whatever happened has been battled and it seems Solange has distanced herself from her sister, sad. It was something big and apparently Beyonce sided with her husband. We will probably never know what went down.

Beyonce always puts on that phony face as if everything is perfect….even as he cheats, just as he has been for years.

@vicky that was my thought exactly!

Jay-Z releases first comments about the elevator incident in shocking new interview, here’s the link http://hollywoodandswine.com/jay-z-worried-law-order-svu-will-episode-inspired-sister-law-beating/

I wanna see what Solange has to say. How amazing would it be if she just spilled the beans already lol. Doubt that’ll ever happen, but would be amazing.

That was quick! Man celebrities aren’t human.

I guess the Ike and Tina Turner comparison is not that difficult to imagine now, is it.

White house invite rescinded. Concert tickets unsold. You lie with dogs Bey, you get ticks.

Martha Willington @ 05/12/2014 at 11:09 pm

@lol:

i think we all agree on this

Beyonce comes across as a mental patient. This girl is distirbed and heavily medicated. No human behaves like she does. At least her sister, although crazy, shows human characteristics. Beyonce looks like one of those ill women in abusive relationship who just nod and smile but have no strength to leave their abuser. This family has so many skeletons, but the truth always comes out in the end.

I have a feeling Solange found out something from Beyonce that had something to do with him hurting her – Of course, this is all speculation on my part. But Beyonce not doing anything speaks volumes. Looks like her sister was defending her.

Man, I don’t see why its being blamed on Beyoncé at all. I think she was in the right to be calm. Her husband and sis are ADULTS!! Why should she throw herself in the middle of it, whatever it is. I would like to see Solange say something in her defense. I hope Bey is not a doormat. What about , Independent Woman and all that. Damn . Female power.

My guess is Jay Z is doing Rihanna. Shes much younger and prettier than Beyawnce, so i wouldnt be surprised.

Fakest couple in Hollywood!!

Jumping to conclusions @ 05/12/2014 at 11:16 pm

…seems to be the only exercise some of these internet posters get.

If she was defending her sister then why did she delete all the pics earlier in the week.
And bey’s note suggest they were having problems too not just her and J.
All this speculation is just that but people are getting carried away as if they know things about it now and we don’t.
I don’t think it was wrong of her not to get involved and as others said maybe they let the bodyguard handle it for a reason and we don’t have audio so we don’t know what she said.

Jumping to conclusions @ 05/12/2014 at 11:17 pm

@monm50 and also the worst thing you can do when someone gets crazy is get crazy back. It’s like yelling when someone is shouting it only escalates things.

@#9 – it was hard from seeing the video that Solange did everything that you say that she did. The only ones who know exactly what took place in that elevator are the ones in that elevator, and those people are up late at night planning how to spin this whole incident and bury it under the nearest rug.

Beyonce is either mentally ill or a very good actress. No normal person would be unphased after a horrible family feud like that.

#31

That’s why people always thought she had no personality. All given up for fame and greed!

It’s disturbing to watch Beyonce just standing there like a robot, adjusting her dress at one point. She’s too self-centered and concerned about her looks, who cares about family matters.

These two together are worth a billion dollars..Of course they are going to put on fake smiles and feign NOTHING is wrong…They are a music money making empire. Bey will tolerate JZ sleeping with all the women in hip hop…because that’s not important as their billion dollar empire. Bey will accept JZ slapping her around…because that’s not as important as keeping up the image of power couple sitting on a billion dollars.

How can Americans worship a Street level dealer and his moll?

Beyonce, you have all that money. Please hire someone to fix your wig or at lease tune in to Youtube to learn how to make it look believable.

@Tim: Why is it when black people get into physical or verbal altercations–it’s dimmed ghetto–yet other races are allowed to do the same exact thing without all the ‘ghetto’ comments? Sometimes it feels as though no matter how positive a black person’s image is, the slightest altercation: physical or verbal, can convince an outsider of the situation, who they obviously never came into contact with or know where they’re from; or what class they grew up in, to condemn their actions ghetto. Is that not being prejudice?

@ummm: Not really as it has been reported that Beyonce and Solange after the altercation, flew to Costa Rica for Kelly Rowland’s wedding nupital’s. Beyonce most likely sided with no one, but mediated a truce’s between Jay-Z and Solange.

@….: She doesn’t, she seems desensitized to the media and rumor circulation. It’s not acting perfect, it’s called not giving a damn anymore. Different situation; let it play out; and get back to making money. She is a brand after-all, and don’t all brands’ have a business to run.

People don’t understand Beyonce always had someone managing her , first her father ( and the way the sisters cut off the father , cold) then JayZ, Beyonce desperate for fame and status so she’ll do the work, like tour non stop .. But she’s pretty dumb , needs someone to manage her and more importantly to her , her caeer , so for many reasons , money , more powerful as a couple then alone .. she wouldn’t leave JayZ even though they have a marriage that’s as troubled as their buddies the Martians.

They think are untouchable and are above everything. They don’t give a **** about anyone’s opinion of them anymore because their ego is so inflated that they think they are literally the king and queen of America and they even have the White House wrapped around their fingers. At the very least they should’ve shown respect to her sister and kept low profile until this ‘blows over’.

I’m finally glad to see a Beyonce backlash, it’s looong overdue IMO.

@Pooh:

Pooh, I was racing through the comments to get to the end to say the EXACT thing you just said! Well said you! @Stephu too… And, I have to say I am literally swelling with excitement, truth be told. Why? Because 300,000,000 people are said to suffer from celebrity worship syndrome, and I have been on places such as IMDB, where the Kool aid drinking zombies are scary loyal to these self centered consuming carbon form vapid voids (I’m not talking Bey and Jay Z in particular…but rather ALL self righteous entitled celebrities in general). But to HEAR sooooooo many people SEE through the fraudulent fronts and PR deceptions and mind games gives me such HOPE for our world. It TRULY does.

When you buy a car, if the dealer lies to you and misrepresents the product and pretends it’s perfect and it turns out to be a lemon, you can sue him for fraud. But entertainers (singers and actors) could just present their song or movie without comment and let us decide on that alone. But they don’t. Do they? They want to sell themselves as a “package deal.”. They say, “Don’t just buy my ONE CD or a ticket to my one movie…. Support ME as a “brand” because I’m such a great human” don’t they? Why? Because if you like THEM and not just their work product, you’ll buy ANYTHING they dish out eh? Good song, bad song, cologne, clothing line. Etc. Helps them become $$$$$$$. But they SURE do LIE, don’t they? They FRONT. Their PR firms craft fraudulent images to get us to admire them and look up to them and bond with them. They want to give us weight advice, style advice, beauty, child rearing. Relationship, and general happiness advice. Instead of just presenting their song or movie. And 1$ billion is not enough. Millions of fans aren’t enough. They want more more more…so they craft more elaborate fraudulent images that they sell to their “trusting” fans. What other industry can people get away with fraud and PR shenanigans? Then they get mad at the paparazzi trying to catch them doing something stupid. Are they worried PAPS will make them look stupid or expose them for who they really are?

In any event, Jennifer Lawrence fans were rabid last year. This year, people are tired of her low class bird flipping behavior. That’s encouraging. They’re WAKING up. I ‘m glad folks here are smart enough to see how staged the fun and excitement is in that picture. And most celebrities PRETEND they are too GOOD to pay attention to the internet. Like us subpar humans hang out on the internet but it is beneath them. I think that is a LIE, and that picture supports this fact for me.

I like the way her hairs down over her face blocking out jayz I do that if im out and pissed with my man and even if you are upset which her face looks if someone says a funny joke doesnt mean you cannot laugh.

Lena you are @ 05/13/2014 at 4:03 am

Spot on. Well said. We do worship celebrities and these two are amongst the top worshipped celebs. Holding people up that high only leads to a long fall down. Although I don’t think this will set B&J back too much, we are seeing the cracks and fissures of their brands. Same with Gwyneth Paltrow, Kristen Stewart and more. People thought they could do no wrong and then one day all the messy stuff is revealed. They are human beings like the rest of us and it would be a service to us all if we’d remember that before getting drunk on the kool aid. In my opinion, in time people like Angelina Jolie and George Clooney, etc., will eventually have their skeletons revealed too. My god, people think Jolie is a saint, but she’s bound to misstep at some point. What I’m trying to say is that we get all hyped up when this stuff surfaces, but we should also remember that they’re human with garbage tucked away, just like any other person.

Lena you are @ 05/13/2014 at 4:06 am

I should add that not everyone thought Kristen Stewart could do no wrong, obviously a lot of people didn’t like her before the affair was revealed. But she had legions of young fans who were really deflated when they found out that she was capable or messing up as big as she did. Anyhow, the point is that they’re only human! Not gods like we hold them up to be.

So solange is crazy,drunk,high lol okurr planting stories now.the couple is so overrated.its time to take off the blinders they are so fake!

@Lena: Thank you. You gave me hope that not everyone is blind and stupid. Sometimes these discussions are crazy. You say you don’t like Angelina and there is a terrible smash all over you. People worship celebrities they don’t know a bit about. The internet has twisted everything. Instead of having a family and love the most our closest we create imaginary relationships with a strangers, we fight for strangers and don’t stand up for our beloved ones. Sometimes I feel like a crazy person because it’s like “you really can’t see that fake smiles on their faces?”. The queen of this is Miranda Kerr, Kate Bosworth, Reese…I hate lies and fake the most and media keep posting about those who lie the most. Then I kinda forget there are normal people. They’re just not on the display. I wanna scream at all those worshiping kids in here “open your damn eyes and don’t buy it!”. Kerr’s forum is great example. You say “I don’t like her fake smile” and then you get personally attacked by one crazy person who has obviously mental issues because is always there. I guess I’m wasting my precious time right now. People won’t change. I just wanted to say thank you Lena.

aquarius64 @ 05/13/2014 at 7:07 am

@vicky: Smiling for the cameras at an NBA game is a futile attempt at damage control. This will not go away. The mainstream press is reporting this now. Their brand as the Drunk in Love power couple has been wrecked.

aquarius64 @ 05/13/2014 at 7:15 am

@Stephu: And you know the White House is going to be dragged into this mess. It’s the mid-terms elections for US representatives and senators. How the president is perceived, even in personal relationships, can affect the candidates’ chances in winning. If a truth comes about the Carters that makes it bad for POTUS and FLOTUS to be associated with them, the White House will not be inviting them to events.

Wow, so when you and your family have a fight do you go out in the public and let it all hang out? I don’t think so, ya’ll act like there just supposed to let all there personal issues be public for you when in reality they dont have to say anything lol. Some of you on here are over critical still not knowing most of the story. We don’t know what was said and some of you guys say beyonce should have stepped in during the fight but who do you defend, your husband whom you have a child with or your blood sister who you grew up with because you love both and god knows what the fight was about which also determines how you respond, some of you are really simple minded and have no right to say anything about how they are being, you may call it fake but nobody likes there business rehashed especially not in the public, there probably dealing with it in there own way behind the curtain and trying to move on, maybe solange has done this before and there used to it hell we just dont know.

I been sayin’ all I need to at the original S v J thread. LOL
These two, B & J, have us eating out of their hands as this Hunger Games ideal perfect power couple… or so they think but here lately especially with the Gangsta Tour people are getting a different whiff of them.
Up to now it has been B.S. People can’t stop being who they are and that means J.
S stayed quiet until she thought she was out of sight forgetting our Hunger Games cameras are always running, then as soon as those doors snapped shut let J have it. B stood there saying practically nothing but her body language gave off a vibe that she got what S was saying and could have wished it was her but she’s not that independent woman she portrays in her very own Hunger Games.
Lena is never far from right.

THEN as fast as possible we have damage control for J as our Hunger Games ideal power couple smiling it up at a very public event.
I swear I don’t know if it is worth it. I’d like that kind of money, actually, just a fraction of it, but sucking up to press like this for image is soul stealing.
Might this time next year show the power Hunger Games couple in Court battling it out over control of properties and visiting rights? There’s a crack in the veneer and it has just been spotted or outed by S. And what’s inside is well hidden for now if you ask me.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2014 at 10:47 am

@Steph: I don’t think she’s crazy at all. I believe she has previously “addressed” mental issues that many people share such as periods of depression and also possible bi-polar issues. Does that make her violence ok? No, not in the least but, Her sister and brother-in-law did not act as if this was some isolated incidence and Beyoncé DID leave with her sister. I personally believe alcohol mixed with whatever she might be taking OR, didn’t take, was the main catalyst for the attack and it was, an attack. I wish people hiding behind the internet didn’t use that as an excuse to be utterly simplistic with labels such as “batsh!t” et al.

No, not going to buy the ‘crazy’ woman flipped out at the man excuse at all. J triggered something in what he said or didn’t to make her lash out like that. Face it. No one reacts like that but to stimulation. I think J is a manipulative passivise-aggressive a@@hole and B is stuck with him until such time she can get out of her Hunger Games (now staged which is why I’m using that term if anyone saw the second film will get it) contractual partnership? Just speculating. This power couple is just too cool for my taste is all.

People are seriously mad because she’s not acting like something is wrong? Seriously? That is called being a HATER.

Beyonce is a robot. You switch the button on, she starts dancing and singing. You switch it off, she stands around smiling. No other behavior or emotions.

Look what Sarah MIchelle Gellar wrote on her twitter about Solange lol http://i.imgur.com/TQedk2P.png

& check out this wendy williams video on her opinion on what really happened, you won’t regret it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dV57257jbU

The fight happened on the 5th the story broke on the 12th They had time to get over whatever happened and with something like this with who they are they probably knew there was a chance this might happen so what are they to do stay in the house and stop living they always go to games and had been going to them all week before and after the fight this is like the 2nd or 3rd game they had been to since the fight so they must had already had plains to go to the game and Solange was performing a show the day the story broke was she not suppose do the show and stay in the house also