Joseph Gordon-Levitt Holds Tight to Cute Girlfriend!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Holds Tight to Cute Girlfriend!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt wraps his arm around the waist of his pretty girlfriend while grocery shopping at Gelson’s on Saturday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actor revealed late last year on The Howard Stern Show that he has a girlfriend, but didn’t want to give many details about her.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joseph Gordon-Levitt

“I have a girlfriend, but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public. She is not in show business,” Joe said. He also added that they met through mutual friends.

20+ pictures inside of Joseph Gordon-Levitt stepping out with his girlfriend…

joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 01
joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 16
joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 17
joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 18
joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 19
joseph gordon levitt holds tight to mystery woman 20

Love The Shoes @ 05/12/2014 at 5:58 pm

Hate assumptions and I try seriously hard never to make them about anyone but I have to admit that I always thought he was gay and was simply private about it. Loved him ever since 3rd Rock From The Sun and continue too.

@Love The Shoes Me too! I thought for sure he was gay…

Her name is Tasha Macauley, fyi. :)

Jk, tasha mccauley. ;o)

Shiksa Goddess @ 05/12/2014 at 6:45 pm

Woof. He can do better. Pity the moment he sees me.

Does anyone else smell a beard?

I prefer him with Lexy :(

I prefer him with anybody other than this homely chick. My god, is she translucent or what? And that face. I’ve seen prettier things come out of the freaking morgue.

Christine @ 05/12/2014 at 7:43 pm

In his defence, he mentioned he’s not, in anyway ready for a serious relationship and to settle down with a family of his own.

Seriously? I always thought he was gay.

With social media being so prevalent I’m sure in about 1 week or so her real name and occupation will be all over the internet. Anyway, I personally think he could do a lot better, but as they say … beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The important thing is that if he’s truly happy than it’s all worth it.

She’s beautiful, and very accomplished. If anything, *she* could do better ;)

Oh hell. He got himself a dog.

She is interesting.

Annabelle @ 05/13/2014 at 7:55 am

She looks interesting, got a nice body. She looks like a young version of his mother, maybe… Good for him he has found someone and not necessarily a supermodel type. I hope they’re happy.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2014 at 10:17 am

@Anne: Anne, I’m not losing sleep over it but I have been wondering why I thought that about him. I think it was (wrongheadedly) because we never heard or saw him like we see him with Tasha McCauley.

cmon people @ 05/13/2014 at 11:05 am

JGL is beautiful and an accomplished artist, and this woman, co-founder of a Silicon Valley robotics company, is also obviously accomplished. How refreshing that a man is attracted to a woman of substance!

Lots of people are genuinely beautiful because of their innate decency and intelligence. But most of the comments here are just pathetic.

@cmon people: Yesss, thank you

She looks like she’s wearing a colostomy bag in a lot of these shots. Maybe that explains the overtly sallow complexion she has going on. Is this is one of those “Make-A-Wish” campaigns?

She has serious horseface. Heard she’s going to play an important role in the forthcoming Mr. Ed live action adaptation. Hash tag Neeiighhh. #hoofscrape

TashaIsSwahiliForBeard @ 05/13/2014 at 11:21 pm

My gay friends and I totally pose like this too when the paps are around (or at least when we’re tipsy and imagine them there). This heavily wreaks of bearding, sorry.