Nicole Kidman Has Great Respect & Regard For 'Grace of Monaco'!

Nicole Kidman Has Great Respect & Regard For 'Grace of Monaco'!

Nicole Kidman is classy chic in a black dress while signing autographs after appearing on Le Grand Journal on Tuesday (May 13) in Cannes, France.

The 46-year-old actress was promoting her new film Grace Of Monaco, which centers on the life of actress-turned-princess Grace Kelly.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

“I know they’re upset. I would be too if it were my mother,” Nicole recently shared to the press of Grace‘s children. “It’s a child’s job to protect their parent. In that regard, I get it. I get why the children are upset.”

She added, “I can’t say much other than that I have great respect and regard for their mother.”

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman signing autographs at Cannes…

nicole kidman respect regard for grace of monaco 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is always classy.

Is it all natural when a husband and wife have identical cheeks? Why Keith? Why do you take advice from someone who has already messed up their face? Could Nic get anymore pumped into her face?

She looks like Elizabeth Montgomery – Bewitched

chris0929 @ 05/13/2014 at 9:27 pm

NICOLE LOOS CLASSY AND LOVELY!

She used to have beautiful red hair..now she has this fried blonde mop.

Montgomery was adorable. Her and Bob Foxworth made a great couple.

I love Nicole here. Her outfit for an earlier French tv programme was even more of a knockout. I look forward to Grace of Monaco opening Cannes.

It is ALL LIES @ 05/13/2014 at 9:50 pm

“I don’t use Botox and I embrace my natural curl”

“I know they’re upset. I would be too if it were my mother. I get it. I get why the children are upset” … but I went ahead regardless.

Nicole is so beautiful. Jared please post photos of Nicole at Antibes!

Whatever happens with Grace of Monaco …. it really is not Nicole’s fault

too much botox @ 05/13/2014 at 10:27 pm

@GKN: it will absolutely be Nicole’s fault.

@GKN: GoM is not and never was a biopic. Dahan asked Nicole not to do an impersonation of Grace but to convey the emotions of the situation. Apparently the royal family doesn’t know what they are watching. Nicole is right, they can be upset but they also have no right or control over projects about their parents. GoM has always been up front that its not a doco or biography.

It’s hilarious how the usual spammer on Nicole Kidman articles thinks she’s accomplishing something.

It is a biopic Box Office Bomb @ 05/13/2014 at 10:44 pm

The movie explores Monaco’s documented political upheaval with France and therefore, it is very much an historical biopic. You can believe Kidman’s pathetic attempt to deflect the truth if it makes you happy, but the rest of us don’t.

Nicole looks classy and beautiful as usual.

The Crazy One won’t get any sleep until Nicole flys out of France lol

@It is a biopic Box Office Bomb: It’s fiction. And it isn’t Nicole’s fault that the director and Weinstein are fighting over the final product.

@It is a biopic Box Office Bomb: Wrong. It’s not a biopic. Using some real events from a small section of time mixed with other plot points for dramatic license as a backdrop for a woman’s emotional journey does not make it a biopic. There’s an entire genre of books in this same vein – it’s called historical fiction. Go back to school flunkie.

So says Dahan @ 05/13/2014 at 11:09 pm

It is a biopic, straight to VOD, pile of sh!t.

DisGrace of Monaco @ 05/13/2014 at 11:19 pm

A biopic, is a film that dramatizes the life of an actual person or people. Such films show the life of a historical person and the central character’s real name is used.

I think Nicole honestly tries to be the mother and wife she’d like to be; however, she’s never so radiant as when she’s the star attraction.

How many times will she lower her voice in a husky whisper and bug out her eyes in this one

Nvm… just watched the trailer and as usual she can’t stand still or speak normally for ONE SECOND. Movie looks great aside from her, its a real shame. Time to retire ffs

Gatsby of Monaco @ 05/13/2014 at 11:40 pm

@ACTING~~~: Trailer looks like that horrid Gatsby monstrosity from last year starring a tall wax candle as the lead

This flop will do irreparable damage to Kidman’s career.

so predictable @ 05/13/2014 at 11:43 pm

Try again 17-22. More planted and failed comments from The Crazy One!

so predictable @ 05/13/2014 at 11:45 pm

Already another from 23. No rest for Crazy One!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All