Leonardo DiCaprio Parties it Up at the Cannes Film Festival

Leonardo DiCaprio Parties it Up at the Cannes Film Festival

Leonardo DiCaprio whispers in the ear of a fellow partier at the Gotha Club on Monday evening (May 19) in Cannes, France.

The 39-year-old actor was seen chatting with a few party-goers as he hit up the club for a fun night out.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Also seen at Gotha Club that evening was Justin Bieber, who partied shirtless with some pals during the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.

It has been rumored that Leo and his girlfriend Toni Garrn have officially moved in together.

20+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio at the club…

leonardo dicaprio surrounded by ladies at cannes 01
leonardo dicaprio surrounded by ladies at cannes 23
leonardo dicaprio surrounded by ladies at cannes 24

Photos: AKM-GSI, FameFlynet
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 738 » Show All

@Newcomer: So that means Toni was in NY all this time?

Maybe she was indeed the blonde sitting next to Leo in the restaurant.

shame on Leo! LOL @ 05/20/2014 at 1:22 pm

For all the idiots saying that she’s married and I’m still not believing she is or you in fact know this mystery woman don’t you kw married woman never cheat right?!? LOL This is clearly so disrespectful to Toni and she IS an idiot of she stays with Leo. Leo would never act this way with Toni in a club. He will only do so on a private island where he thinks he has privacy but doesn’t…lol

Blacksharpie @ 05/20/2014 at 1:24 pm

@What?:
I am not sure if that blind is true but if it is, I believe the date on it was August 2013. If your boyfriend asks you to sleep with another man you have to know he’s not serious about the relationship and doesn’t really care about you IMO. She’s still around so I am sure she understands the status of their relationship.
Last night is the most blatant he’s been since they have been together. He had to know there would be pics. Maybe they have recently broken up.

@Blacksharpie:

Hmmmm…..interesting comments.

No I don’t think that blind is Leo. I don’t see him sharing his girl with anyone. Scorpio is possessive.

@@39: I have no idea but I find it strange that she would be tagged on the picture of the airplane if she wasn’t flying with them. Maybe it was her in the restaurant. The only night he didn’t party was the night the restaurant pic was taken so I don’t know. Maybe she stayed in Germany the entire time and she has just been tagged as she is going to be there, or maybe she went back to NYC and she took this flight to Cannes with all these people that the girl tagged.

Wasn’t it said that CDAN is not reliable at all? I don’t think Leo would do that, even if I think he is a cheating womanizer. And about the brunette being married, maybe nothing happened with her but it seems like he is clearly flirting with her, and also with other girls, so if he is still with Toni, he is not really respecting her by acting like that.

One last thing. I have just read the Daily Mail article and it says they tried to contact Leo’s rep for a comment. And I guess the rep didn’t comment or didn’t return their calls or they would have published his response. When the In Touch story was published, they immediately denied it. Here there is a story who is making the rounds, not very positive for Leo, but they have still said nothing. This is a bit suspicious but I don’t know if it means something as his publicists don’t seem to be doing a good job.

Maybe this is why Toni has been quiet on twitter and Instagram?
Wasn’t this his M.O when he and Erin broke up?

This is really embarrassing and humiliating forToni.
Leo sure does act like a single and free man.

it’s not a coincidence if Toni is suddenly quiet on twitter.

Aferdita&Nina part2 @ 05/20/2014 at 1:37 pm

So Leo is talking to ANOTHER MODEL in another CLUB. Shocking Repeat patterns. Usually after they get “caught” with Leo a break up ensues. Remember that aferdita woman in Miami was engaged to be married then she got “caught” with Leo and they broke up. Same with Nina…got “caught” with Leo and then she broke up…I see a pattern here. I don’t think leo cares if they’re married or not. He must have truly lost his mind or Toni is very boring now and its killing him. He needs to branch out…He’s over Toni. Not saying they’re breaking up just yet but the end seems like it might come this year. lol
I think its clear he has no deep feelings for Toni now whatever they still “have.” T-Bone better get prepared, Leo getting ready to drop that hammer. This is truly shocking. Its like he doesn’t care! lol

@blackshaprie and ###### @ 05/20/2014 at 1:40 pm

@Blacksharpie: What were the comments?@####: I do not have Istagram?

@Blacksharpie:

Leo is no dummy. After all the pics that came out last year showing Leo partying in Cannes, he would no doubt know that the same thing would happen this year. He’s in a club with other celebrities so people are taking pics. He obviously doesn’t care. I guess we will see what is going on over the new few days.

I still say it’s strange that Toni hasn’t posted anything at all about heading to Cannes, being in Cannes, nothing…..she acted the same way when something happened between she and Leo in December. She just kind of stopped posting as much on instagram.

Blacksharpie @ 05/20/2014 at 1:41 pm

@Newcomer:
What would the publicist say? They can’t deny it, there are pics. To say they are just friends ( even if they really are) would sound kind of ridiculous IMO, given the pics.
What’s interesting is that she hasn’t posted on IG in three days.
She might have been in NY this past week but why wasn’t she seen and why didn’t she post? The last indication she was in NY was Mothers Day when she posted the pic of Freedom Tower and said, “… On the day of my departure”.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. The next 24 hours could be interesting?!

@@39: I don’t know what’s going on with the girl who tagged to I but I’m pretty sure she wasn’t in NYC with Leo before Cannes. Many Leo sightings and tweet photos but not once with Toni. And she posted that photo from Hamburg at the end if last week I think so I think she was in Germany.

Well this is spreading fast. I repeat, I hope they are broken up because this is really embarrassing. I don’t think she deserves this kind of public embarrassment. Maybe monogamy is just not in the cards for Leo.

sugarbaby @ 05/20/2014 at 1:42 pm

@Aferdita&Nina part2: He doesn’t care about anyone but HIMSELF. He is selfish and and disgusting. I have no sympathy at all for Toni, his previous gfs and other women that pursue him. They very well know how Leo is and they still go after him, what ever happens to them, they deserve it. Unfortunatly, Leo will never get any slack from his gross behaviour, no consequences for him, its all great for him, but not everyone else. Leo is just like the rest of the Hollywood elite, weird, gross and effed up!

@@What?: Who do you think it is then?
@Blacksharpie: I guess so, but I have could imagine it to be true. Hope it isnt or then Leo is mean and toni just needs self respect.

@@blackshaprie and ######:

Here are the last two comments from TG’s instagram.

daniitungg
I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

gvill1998
LEONI WAS REAL😭💔

Blacksharpie @ 05/20/2014 at 1:46 pm

@@blackshaprie and ######:
I can’t cut and paste comments on IG. One of them said “I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you.”
The other, ” Leoni was real.” This comment had a crying face and cracked heart emoji.
They were both posted in the last few hours.

where is the ballsy toni now? @ 05/20/2014 at 1:47 pm

miss hints/chatterbox has gone all quiet… what’s the matter?, kat(ie) got your tongue? lol

@also…: What I would mean with her being in NYC would be that she came back after her shooting, maybe was the girl in the restaurant pic and then they would have broken up, hence the many sightings of Leo clubbing and eating but never with her. Because he is acting like a single guy but if she stayed in Germany, it would mean that if they have broken up, it was on the phone and I don’t think he would break up on the phone. She posted from his place before leaving and then she liked that Dave’s pic but then, after Thursday (the only night where he wasn’t partying and there is a pic with a blonde in a restaurant), she went quiet, except for that Hamburg pic. Maybe she stayed in Germany, but I don’t understand why she is tagged in that NYC-Cannes flight.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 738 » Show All