Sofia Vergara & Nick Loeb Split & End Engagement

Sofia Vergara & Nick Loeb Split & End Engagement

Sofia Vergara and fiance Nick Loeb have decided to end their engagement and go their separate ways.

“Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart,” the 41-year-old Colombian actress shared on Twitter.

She added, “We have been having too many problems with figuring out how to spend time together and because of my work and now his, its been getting worse and worse. Not fun anymore. We are still very close but we believe it’s the best thing for us right now.”

ARE YOU SURPRISED that Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb split?

Photos: Wenn
Posted to: Nick Loeb, Sofia Vergara, Split

Ethan Miller/Getty

Honesty Rules @ 05/24/2014 at 12:36 pm

I appreciate her honestly in the announcement. It totally rules. No BS, just telling it like it is and gives enough detail to stop all speculation and second guessing. Very cool.

I like her her statement was very humble.

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaa @ 05/24/2014 at 2:04 pm

———————W­­W­­W­­.­s­­l­­a­M­W­O­­rk­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaa @ 05/24/2014 at 2:06 pm

\\\My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

———————W­­W­­W­­.­s­­l­­a­M­W­O­­rk­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

That and the fact he has always been a cheating SOB douche

Looks like she had another d-ck in her mouth.

There have long been rumors about cheating on both sides.

I like her and I’ve always found him sketchy so…
I wish her well.

CarrieFromBelgium @ 05/24/2014 at 3:32 pm

A honest statement
And it’s not a surprise they broke 345 times since the begining

Martha Willington @ 05/24/2014 at 4:19 pm

Definitely a bigger fan now after reading that statement.

you can tell she just typed that and said it like it was.

no gimmics and pr bull.

love her!

Mrs. Gaston @ 05/24/2014 at 6:56 pm

not surprised by the breakup and not a fan of hers, but i like her statement – very real.

She still has a chance at landing me if she plays her cards right. Time is running out though.

She deserves better.

2014 must be the year that almost everybody is calling it quits

He probably saw her with no makeup on. I used to think she was pretty until I saw a picture of her without makeup on, pretty homely.

Liar Wh**e @ 05/24/2014 at 9:51 pm

Do you all honestly believe that lying ****? That big titted ***** probably got caught with a **** in every hole and another right between those massive tits.

She could probably do better with a Latino man who is not some stupid gringo

JD Jones, when she read your comment,really threw her cards away when she realized you weren’t playing with a full deck.

Andra, and your all it with no makeup right?

@Heather: Still waiting on Aaron Taylor-Woods “divorce heard ’round the world” when he realizes his old feminist wife manipulated him. Can’t waaaait!

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection…

Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­E­C­K­4­­4­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

Sofia Vergara ha escalado rapidamente los escalones de la fama al llegar a la gran meca,dando ha conocer su carisma colombiana,con una sonrisa al saludadar y un aspecto hermoso que ha podido cautivar a la audiencia ,pero no ha sido asi en el campo del amor para enterarte de chismes y noticias de sofia vergara visita hoy a http://www.hsm-love.net