Reese Witherspoon is a 'Girlboss' Filming 'Don't Mess with Texas'!

Reese Witherspoon is a 'Girlboss' Filming 'Don't Mess with Texas'!

Reese Witherspoon takes a break from filming for a phone call on the set of her upcoming movie Don’t Mess with Texas on Friday afternoon (May 23) in Ponchatoula, La.

The 38-year-old actress was carrying around a copy of the book “#Girlboss” by Sophia Amoruso, the CEO and Founder of Nasty Gal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Earlier that week, Reese was spotted shooting scenes in a convertible with co-star Sofia Vergara in New Orleans.

In case you missed it, check out Reese singing with Kenny Chesney here.

reese witherspoon filming dont mess with texas01
reese witherspoon filming dont mess with texas02
reese witherspoon filming dont mess with texas03
reese witherspoon filming dont mess with texas04

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Poor her she’s so small and chubby. The shape of her face and her big features are awkward.

Wonder I’d she was like that on the set of Gone Girl her production company did that movie with Ben Affleck in lead role!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/26/2014 at 5:57 am

Makes me happy to see Reese again, yep ! She looks gorgeous, yep !
And she looks funny with this sun glasses, yep !
***
Jared, I think that this book she is carrying is an original and not a copy.
“Girlboss”, why not ?
Well, If I was together with Reese in a relationship, it would be really OK, if Reese was the boss, yep ! Cuz´ her wisdom and guidance is excellent, yep !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRRReese´sGuidanceIsSomethingI´dRelyOn, yep !
Yep, I walked her line,
it would be so fine !

Broken-Circle-Hen @ 05/26/2014 at 6:35 am

I´d like to make a square dance with Reese! She´s wonderful!

Nasty Girl, huh? How come that doesn’t surprise me?

That's right @ 05/26/2014 at 2:01 pm

She looks like a midget

Dullest actor, just like GOOP. I haven’t seen her in an interesting role for a long time. I’m glad she’s not in Gone Girl.

Oh Ha Whore @ 05/28/2014 at 4:48 pm

Gone Girl will BOMB, just like this HOT MESS crapfest with SV and so will Wild! She is a drunk and an arrogant cooze asshat! Don’t matter WHO directs or stars in anything her crap production company is involved in!

It’s great to see Reese back to work and also spending time with her beautiful family. Love to have her as my friend.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/02/2014 at 6:58 am

@Sammy:
You´re ablolute right, Sammy !
***
Reese, your whosay pictures are faaaantastic !
Especially the picture “My morning Reading” with these funny pigs.
I think Tennessee loves your Morning Reading, Reese !
***
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERReeese´sMorning-Reading-Ideas-AreExcellentForTennessee´sHeart, yep !

ALL ANIMALS OF THE FARM ... @ 06/02/2014 at 7:09 am

… love it to hear her reading new stories about them in the early moring:
the hens,
the pigs,
the goose,
the cows,
the dogs,
the cats,
and the horses !
And Honky & Tonky, too !
***
Of course, this has been posted by me (=Dirk_Reese-Fan), yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/03/2014 at 3:41 pm

Reese, I was on a jog on monday, too. Funny coincident !
But it was much later than your “Monday morning run”-Picture on whosay.
Exactly from 11:40 – 12:19:42
I´m always counting the time and do Excel-statistics of the runs.
And beside the place for the statistics (within the Excel-programme) there are some of the best “Happy-Smiling-Picures” of you and a Jogging-Picture of you.
That is the perfect motivation for me to keep on jogging, yep !
Thus I´m always jogging together with you, when I´m jogging.
It´s fantastic !
1000-Suns-Power-ForeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrReeseOnAJogIsFaaantastic, yep !
***
Love you, honey-moon-leopard !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/04/2014 at 12:28 pm

The latest whosay-pictures are faaaaantastic again, Reese !
(“Good morning from a field in Louisiana” and “The winner of a dog casting”)
***
The Beagle is very cute. This beagle reminds me of the beagle “Portas” from the series Enterprise with Captain Jonathan Archer.
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRRRRRReeses´sWhosayPicturesAreTheBest, yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/06/2014 at 2:17 pm

The new latest whosay-pictures are faantastic again, Reese.
(“Happy-Friday”-Picure, “I found it”-picture and “Never apologize”-picture.)
***
Especially Ryan Adam´s idiom is excellent, yep !
Really, I´ll never apologize for my enthusiasm for you, Reese.
Cuz´ it´s based upon my heart and what my heart feels is real.
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRRMyHeartWillHoldIt´sEnthusiasmForReese´sHeart, yep !
***
BTW: I´ve got the CD “The Best Of Me” of Ryan Adams, too – within my large CD-Collection. Soooooooooo harmonic !
***
Yep, always “The Best Of Me” is an attitude my heart would follow for you, Reese. An attitude foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, whatelse !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/06/2014 at 9:12 pm

Sorry, I made a mistake:
Of course, the CD I mentioned is from Bryan Adams, not from Ryan Adams ! Bryan Adams sounds nearly the same like Ryan Adams, yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/08/2014 at 2:34 pm

Reese, your latest whosay-pictures are faaantastic again, yep !
***
Yep, of course, HARMONY is the key-word !
And the beignets look very delicious, too !
With the right kind of coffee (= not a N´Éspresso !!!)
it must be Just Like Heaven !
(Means drinking coffee together with you, Reese, whatelse !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRReeses´sHeartIsTheMostHarmonicOneForMyHeart, yep !
***
Any kind of coffee would taste better, if I drank it together with Reese. Cuz´ Reese would “harmonize” it with her magic aura.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/11/2014 at 2:07 pm

The picture “A rare moment of silence with me @Sophia Vergara.” is interesting, too, Reese !
And “Good morning from gorgeous Louisiana”, too.
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREESE, YEP !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/13/2014 at 7:51 am

The latest whosay-pics are beautiful, Reese !
***
“Hmm – which one?” – The left heart and one with the kiwi on it. Makes chocolate and vitamins/fruits – a good mix for a good balance, yep !
***
“Feeling lucky#nightshoot#chinashores”: Wow, what a big panda-bear !
The panda-bear says: “I wanna´ give Reese a hug to feel her lucky heart”
***
“regram Up all night with …”: Yep, there it is, the 1000-SUN-SMILE of you, Reese – faaaantastic !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRRRIWishYouALuckyHeart, yep !

Suck it Whore @ 06/15/2014 at 11:52 pm

F uck off Greasy Reese c unt Witherdrunk and your boozer druggie
c ocksucker f aggot twink contract no sperm husband

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/16/2014 at 12:17 pm

Reese, “Sunday Funday” is a faaaantastic picture ! Makes me happy !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERReese´sHeartIsLikeAMagicBalloon !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/18/2014 at 12:14 pm

Reese, your latest whosay-pictures are all beautiful !
The “songofsummer-picture” reminds me of an ABBA-song !
1000-SUNS-GOLDEN-POWER-FOREVERRREESE , yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/18/2014 at 12:16 pm

Sorry, I meant an “Ace of Base”-song, not an ABBA-song.
But both come from Sweden.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/18/2014 at 12:21 pm

Jared, my post 21 was nothing worse.
It was just a longer post.
But the lenght of a post should be a criterion to say “your comment is awating moderation.”

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/18/2014 at 12:25 pm

Sorry, I wanted to say:
The lenght of a post should NOT be a criterion to say “your comment is awaiting moderation” It always depend of the quality of the content. And that content of post 21 was excellent. It was a good content.