Vanessa Hudgens Definitely Looks Taller with Platform Shoes!

Vanessa Hudgens Definitely Looks Taller with Platform Shoes!

Vanessa Hudgens rocks platform shoes while running some errands on Sunday (May 25) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The day before, the 25-year-old actress sported a chic pair of animal print pants while stocking up on groceries in L.A.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

In case you weren’t aware, Vanessa‘s upcoming film Kitchen Sink is currently in post-production and is set to theaters on January 9, 2015. We can’t wait!

Kitchen Sink centers on “it’s humans vs. vampires vs. zombies in all-out mortal combat. It’s up to three teenagers to try to get things back to “normal.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Porter Lyons cuff.

vanessa hudgens taller with platform shoes 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do, >>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­E­C­K­4­­4­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

Breaking news @ 05/25/2014 at 6:43 pm

This just in…Emma Watson graduates from Brown University. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens walks around WeHo in platforms while checking her phone.

that headline is the reason america is full of idiots

“Kitchen Sink centers on “it’s humans vs. vampires vs. zombies in all-out mortal combat.” ——– Soooo, basically a ripoff of True Blood with zombies and without ASkars to make it more bearable? Sounds like a giant fail.

she looks cute

@alan:
she was in Harry potter, right? good for her! im sure if Vanessa knows her, she would be happy for her, because she is a really good person, Vanessa spreads love<3 congrats to her. Van looks amazing, dont you think?

i love her outfit here, she looks really adorable, can’t wait for Misfits!!

I really miss all the cute Vaustin candids, but i’m glad she is supporting her partner in life. they are really cute and the comments are soo ♥.♥

Where the heck is Austin!are they still together? Vanessa should go back to being a brunette or Redhead the blonde just doesn’t sort her.

@Amoore: maybe she slaughtered austin freddy krueger style with those nails.

Haters Suck! @ 05/25/2014 at 7:43 pm

@amoore
If you can read the caption with the pic with Austin. This was a cools days ago.

Haters Suck! @ 05/25/2014 at 7:45 pm

*a couple days ago+

@Amoore: When in the hell was Vanessa ever a redhead? I must’ve missed that period of time. Also, Vanessa didn’t dye her hair blonde for your approval. She dyed it because SHE likes it.@Jessie: I didn’t know there was only allowed one movie or tv show about Zombies. Must’ve missed the memo. So since Misfits is a “ripoff of True Blood because of Zombies” does that mean TVD is a ripoff of Twilight because it has to do with Vampires? I can name a lot of movies/tv shows that basically has the same plot line. It’s not new. Damn. Vanessa can never catch a break.

@MT: true blood isn’t about zombies, duh, get your facts straight before you get into attack mode tina. amoore loves van with a fiery passion, why are you getting on her case? she’s just giving some good advice to her idol, more of you van stans should do the same instead of being in denial slash attack mode 24/7

Nightwish @ 05/25/2014 at 8:51 pm

@lol: MT (mistress tina) lol

Nightwish @ 05/25/2014 at 8:54 pm

@ammy: Perfect. hudgens will call for a job! lol

Nightwish @ 05/25/2014 at 9:04 pm

@MT: Amoore is stoopid. We all know that. I dont blame you for calling her out. She’s also a spammer that makes hudgens look bad on her posts. Give her hell!

i’m sure vanessa’s locks aren’t as dreadful as the ex’s chicken ass mouth that lays cuss words one dozen per minute #pottymouth #cokehead

Haters Suck! @ 05/25/2014 at 9:10 pm

@nigthwish
Until u can actually spell stupid. You really shouldn’t call anyone stupid.

Her hair is nasty.

@lol: I don’t watch True Blood & I’m guessing you didn’t read Jessie’s comment did you? Also, I’m not Tina. My name isn’t even close to Tina. My name starts with a M hence the reason MT is my username on here. Duh. Idk what the hell you & Nightwish are talking about. Also, I wasn’t trying to be mean to Amoore. It’s just she’s the 2nd person that I’ve seen that said Vanessa was a redhead & I just want to know when because that doesn’t cross my memory at all. My personality is very strong. You can’t tell how a person is acting through the computer (unless of course they make it plain obvious). Amoore sorry if I came on a little too strong. I tend to do that sometimes. xx

Vanessa has been followed by the paps for 8 YEARS now. Why are people still surprised by this? If she called them don’t you think she’d wear something other than gym clothes all the time? The paps are keen to her routine by now because like I said they’ve been following her for 8 YEARS so therefore they are most likely to catch her because they know her usual places. She’s not going to change her routine or stay in her house all day just because there’s a chance she’ll be photographed. Vanessa’s a normal person who does normal things. Also, just a little FYI to those who keep claiming Vanessa “can’t find work” or that she’s “lazy”. She actually has been working for the past year & a half on something that’s personal to her (she even admitted this in her Larry King interview back in January just in case you don’t believe me). She just doesn’t shove it in your face like some people. You just have to follow the right people in order to know this ;)

Nightwish @ 05/25/2014 at 9:56 pm

@MT: Ooh you apologized, so you are most assuredly NOT tina lol @Angel: Missy, go pull up hudgens last ten posts, or make it 20 and see what they are all about. Orther than ‘looking incognito’ being on a boat, showing latest fake extensions and getting coffee. This chick is bs and has no business occupying space on any celebrity site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All