Brad Pitt Releases Statement on Vitalii Sediuk's Red Carpet Attack

Brad Pitt Releases Statement on Vitalii Sediuk's Red Carpet Attack

Brad Pitt is opening up for the first time about Vitalii Sediuk attacking him on the red carpet at the premiere of Maleficent last week in Los Angeles.

“I was at the end of the line signing autographs, when out the corner of my eye I saw someone stage-diving over the barrier at me,” the 50-year-old actor said in a statement to People.

“I took a step back; this guy had latched onto my lapels. I looked down and the nutter was trying to bury his face in my crotch, so I cracked him twice in the back of the head – not too hard – but enough to get his attention, because he did let go,” he continued. “I think he was then just grabbing for a hand hold because the guys were on him, and he reached up and caught my glasses.”

“I don’t mind an exhibitionist,” Brad added, “but if this guy keeps it up he’s going to spoil it for the fans who have waited up all night for an autograph or a selfie, because it will make people more wary to approach a crowd. And he should know, if he tries to look up a woman’s dress again, he’s going to get stomped.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Brad Pitt’s statement on Vitalii Sediuk’s attack?

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/02/2014 at 7:19 pm

Thanks Brad for being such a gentleman. Guy like this nut will certainly ruin for other fans.

The guy was doing a Leo D and Bradley Cooper to Brad.

Did B&A have personal security there or was it Disney’s?

Finally a rel man had to stop it!

@Dawne:
If look at the video of red carpet that day, Brad’s long time bodyguard was protecting Angie, Brad himself seemed to be around by body guards from Disney.

I’m glad to hear Brad’s side.. He said all the things that everyone else said. this “nutter’ is going to ruin it for all the fans and actually having close contact with celebrities..

glad that he and Angie and family are enjoying China..

Looking forward to Angie’s promoting.. today. tomorrow.. LOL.. soon

@well:

I was just going to post that same thing..

and contrary to what was said Angie was unaware of this incident. but as someone said I’m glad it was stopped; and yes a real man did it..

This creeper was trying to do to Brad what he had done to Leo and Bradley.. so his lie about “making Angie’ jealous by kissing Brad was just that a big fat lie.

That guy is really good looking. Too bad he chose to be a total jerk for a living.

Don’t mess up Tyler Durden.

WHY ISN’T THIS ARTICLE ON ANGIE’S THREAD?????????
IT’S WEEKLY NO.1 ARTICLE.

SO RIDICULOUS JJ.
SHAME ON YOU.

Now we know the truth!!!! I don’t believe a minute that Brad was punched by some media sites…shame on them by printing lies…

I think Brad sent the statement to People from Shanghai coz he is in Shanghai right now.

Pitt is nothing but a big PUSSY.

Jolie-Pitt family @ 06/02/2014 at 7:42 pm

That Angelina Jolie successfully opened the movie, that it is going to help raise the awareness of generations of young girls to see that their stories really do matter. Girls will now see that a woman is important beyond the man who rescues her, and that makes Maleficent one of the best stories, and best films, of 2014 so far. The doors are being opened. Who chooses to walk through them and who chooses to keep them closed will separate those who willingly live in the past and those who reach for the future.

groundcontrol @ 06/02/2014 at 7:44 pm

A simple and direct clarification of what happened to stop all the uninformed speculation. Thanks, Brad.
I guess for the record he had to talk about Fight club. ;)
I appreciate that he recognized America’s assault.

THE QUESTION IS WHY IS THIS SITE KEEPING ANGELINA POSTER THAT STATES SHE IS NUMBER ONE THIS WEEKEND AWAY FROM THE FANS?

He had to release a statement. The story was still being talked about a week later..

I just saw Oprah on ET discussing Maya Angelou.Oprah was on, the set of Selma.I didn’t realize Oprah was acting in Selma in addition to being a co producer along with Brad ( Plan B).She was dressed in character, she plays a minister’s wife I think.
As for the Ukraine idiot he is getting to much attention he was interviewed on Extra today. Enough!

groundcontrol @ 06/02/2014 at 7:47 pm

@Anna:
#########
Does that excite you to say Brad and ***** in the same sentence? I bet it does. Now be a good girl and go change your panties.

Bringing over……………
Clini @ #726…………………….I’m still waiting for the mercenary wh.0.res who run this site to post this Angie thread in her folder. For the life of me I dont know what kind of technical mix-up could have happend to cause a thread which was posted Sunday evening and racked up over 300 comments within a few hours, could suddenly disappear by 8 or 9am Monday morning!
Now suddenly this thread which discusses Angie’s phenomenal, record-breaking BO/OW cannot be FVCKING FOUND ANYWHERE!
To get to this thread, a fan has to go back to the previous thread and find a post where it is referenced. What the fvck is this about?

groundcontrol @ 06/02/2014 at 7:51 pm

You can find all Angelina’s thread by using the search box at the top the page. You know, type ANGELINA JOLIE. All the threads show up.
Seriously stop sounding like the typical nutty troll and seeing conspiracies in everything. That’s not good for your blood pressure.

Jolie-Pitt family @ 06/02/2014 at 7:52 pm

SSN: Did you work with Angelina Jolie on the character?
Woolverton: I wrote the first draft and she read that and called me, and then I worked pretty closely with her on the script and on her character. (…in other words, Angelina rules and all bow to the Queen Jolie)

THAT’S NOT THE POINT GROUND CONTROL IT WAS UP THIS MORNING AND SHOULD BEEN POSTED TO HER THREAD FOLDER.

IF IT WAS MISTAKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECTED BY NOW.

I saved Angelina’s box office thread in my favorites. Two clicks and I’m there.

if it had of happen to your brad you would stated the same thing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All