Gerard Butler Brings His Buff Bod Out to Dinner with Some Pals

Gerard Butler Brings His Buff Bod Out to Dinner with Some Pals

Gerard Butler waits for his car outside wearing a tight t-shirt to display his super buff torso on Thursday evening (June 5) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 44-year-old Scottish stud went out to dinner at Cecconi’s with a group of pals, who all drove off together in the same car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier that same day, Gerard landed at LAX Airport after spending lots of time in Sydney, Australia.

While Down Under, Gerard shot his movie Gods of Egypt, which hits theaters February 12, 2016. We can’t wait to catch the movie!

gerard butler brings his buff bod to dinner with friends 01
gerard butler brings his buff bod to dinner with friends 02
gerard butler brings his buff bod to dinner with friends 03
gerard butler brings his buff bod to dinner with friends 04
gerard butler brings his buff bod to dinner with friends 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

Hope Gerry is happy to be back in the states. Looking quite fit Mr. B.
Thanks CGE for all the links. Hey Rosa, so good to see your face. Where have you been? Looking forward to all the interviews.

My GOD you look great in blue! That’s the truth.

Kali Orexi @ 06/06/2014 at 2:07 pm

He’s looking hot!

“What other duty would you have me do?”

Smile.. :)

@Kali Orexi: Hey Kali. So good to see you. For some reason I think he looks thinner than he did down under. Some carbs needed or maybe a cupcake.

“You should not doubt him.”

“You are Isildor’s heir, not Isildor himself.”

Someone give him a freshly washen cotton shirt without oily spots pls.
When he wears that for once, I’d say “ah nice”..

Kali Orexi @ 06/06/2014 at 3:03 pm

@Ducky: Hi Ducky girl, how’s you? He looks very cut and lean, must have been all those work outs he’s been doing for GoE.

“You cannot abandon the men.”

The Noise in the Walls @ 06/06/2014 at 3:09 pm

Lookin good Mr B .. Good lucking promoting Train Ypur Dragon 2

moi ha ha ha @ 06/06/2014 at 3:42 pm

besides two more ugs (unattractive men),
i see a girl in the back seat
who could it be?
i bet it rhymes with m geee

“The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain.”

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/06/2014 at 4:10 pm

@Ducky: You’re welcome Ducky and hello to you too Kali!

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/06/2014 at 4:11 pm

http://web.stagram.com/p/737034653157065052_20001311 Get ready for a HILARIOUS conference with #JayBaruchel, #GerardButler, #CraigFerguson and #KitHarington!! That’s a whole lot of #MANCANDY

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/06/2014 at 4:11 pm

https://twitter.com/Rubimolina Just interviewed @GerardButler and @CraigyFerg and they told me how big their dragon is!!! 😳😳😳😳 They are awesome!!!

Sweet mother of God, is Gerard Butler in khaki’s? I can’t ever recall him in khaki pants but in film. Who doesn’t love the colors of sky and desert together at once on a man whose eyes are the color of the sand and the sea? He looks incredible considering the long flight and jet lag that would come natural.
Was the photo poolside in the states I saw on one of CGE’s posts of an Instagram? If so, thy the guy doesn’t miss a beat, huh?
I haven’t seen him look so sober, somber, together, intelligent (if one can actually look intelligent, and so intensely focused in a good long while. Me like. I’m grateful for switchbacks.

@Can’tGetEnough:
“and they told me how big their dragon is!!! ”
Blushing.
No, kidding. That is so cute.
You know what? IF there is any memorabilia with Toothless on it, I want it. Not all of it, it has to be cool. I <3 Toothless.

Sexythang @ 06/06/2014 at 4:45 pm

@moi ha ha ha:

The girl is blonde. Someone said he had a blonde girlfriend all along.

Please makita leblonde test for bold text.

Must be only the last thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All