Chloe Bennet & Austin Nichols Get Cozy for Date Night!

Chloe Bennet & Austin Nichols Get Cozy for Date Night!

Chloe Bennet makes casual look cool in distressed jeans and brown booties on Friday (June 6) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. actress strolled hand in hand with her boyfriend Austin Nichols.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chloe Bennet

“I’m floored by the amount of people on planes who will still try and have a conversation with you after you put headphones in.” Chloe tweeted earlier that day.

Earlier that week, Chloe showed off her long legs on the red carpet at the CTV Upfront 2014 party held at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto, Canada.

10+ pictures inside of Chloe Bennet and Austin Nichols in Hollywood…

chloe bennet austin nicholls movie date 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks like such a creepy guy with her. She’s just a baby, goddamn!

Cute couple, she’s a hoot on her twitter :)

Hot Dumb Italian Mike! @ 06/08/2014 at 8:40 am

I must have missed something, wasn’t he married to Sofia Bush? Or was that just on One tree Hill? I need to start taking my meds, these celebs breakups got my head spinning!

Cute couple!

“I must have missed something, wasn’t he married to Sofia Bush?”
The were just dating.

@Tina: They were only married on the show, but they dated like forever, six years I think

prairiegirl @ 06/08/2014 at 9:43 am

She’s a beard. Jake’s mgmt WME must be footing the bill.

love is in the air @ 06/08/2014 at 10:32 am

Other photos of Austin and Chloe – they spent 2 weeks in China and Thailand:

love is in the air @ 06/08/2014 at 10:33 am

Other photos of Austin and Chloe – they spent 2 weeks in China and Thailand:

They’re not even dating people – she’s just his new beard.

@prairiegirl:
Huh???
Jake who?
This is Austin Nichols.

Everyone knows that Austin Nichols is Jake Gyllenhaal’s boyfriend. He’s been with him for years. This chick is a beard. They staged a whole fake China trip recently. I have no sympathy for guys like this. We are in the 21st century. Have you ever seen this woman try to act? I guess Austin has to settle for D-list to match his non-existent career.

“Everyone knows that Austin Nichols is Jake Gyllenhaal’s boyfriend.”
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a stupid joke.
There were RUMORS about Jake and Austin dating – and that was 7 or 8 YEARS AGO.

so transparent @ 06/08/2014 at 11:39 am

@Ryan: oh look it’s a retarded f-ag hag from OMG !
Stupid melting cow mooooooooooooooo

From the bleachers @ 06/08/2014 at 11:50 am

@Anna:

oh look it’s that poster who is always on Just Jared stories on Jake Gyllenhaal. Now he/she is on this thread on Austin Nichols. He/she always talks about this OMG and now he/she is here talking about the same thing. I think he/she just helped us all to make a connection. I wasn’t sure if Jake and Austin were still together but now that I see this person hanging around Just Jared stories on both guys, I bet they ARE still together. I think this person just gave away a big clue in that direction.

7 or 8 years ago? LOL to you punk. Jake and Austin are still together. Who do you work for? Weinstein? Jake’s people? Jake Gyllenhaal is the biggest closet case in Hollywood. And, one of the biggest hypocrites.

so transparent @ 06/08/2014 at 12:06 pm

@From the bleachers: You forgot about Austin’s five kid’s that are hidden away

This is the guy who also fake dated Sophia Bush. He conveniently broke up with her just after they finished filming One Tree Hill. Austin Nichols hasn’t dated anyone for several years since. He’s very handsome so why would that be? I think it probably does have to do with Jake Gyllenhaal’s career. He’s been working a lot lately. Hollywood was you to think Jake’s available and heterosexual. That’s the biggest joke of all. The rumor is these guys have a family together too. Quite the scandal. I think there is someone on Just Jared everytime there is a post on Jake trying to shut conversation off. I didn’t comment before because I was trying to see if it was just a random thing. But it’s not. This person is always around when there’s a Jake related post. @From the bleachers is right. The troll is here whenever there are posts about Jake and Austin. Ha, ha. Without knowing it, he just indirectly put these two guys together. I’m sure his management team doesn’t want that to happen.

“The rumor is these guys have a family together too. Quite the scandal.”

What rumor? Some spinster slash from OMG blog? Too funny.

Quite the scandal? LOL you sound exactly like a spinster school marm – no wonder you feel at home at OMG!

Give me a break! @ 06/08/2014 at 1:32 pm

@Tiresome:hey PG tells the whole story, tells how long Austin and Jake are married, how they have seven secrets children, like Jake never went to live in New York, how the evil PR falsify all the tweets or sightings of Jake in NY, and how they manipulate every Jake’s photo to make it appear that he is really in NY, then tell us the story of Maggie, who faked her pregnancy, because the whole Gyllenhaal family is treacherous and deceitful and false, just because Jake does not live his life according Ted Casablaca c-rap fiction

Give me a break! @ 06/08/2014 at 1:52 pm

LMAO! oh please, what conversation? that one based on 5 deluded fa-g hag who still push the thooty tile bullshit from the unemployed Ted Casablanca? We know by now , you and your three friends from OMG blog, that still push the fiction Jake & Austin married with 6 or more children and we know what you’re capable
You do not really think to get away with it every time you post your lies and scatter your poison?

It does not work in this way Darling, you’ve crossed the line too many times and you’ve got away with it too many times, it’s time to say: enough is enough , you have and you’ll get all the answers you deserve every time you try to post lies and nonsense
and do not even start with your rants about PR and s*hit like that

here guys, get a few laughs

@Tiresome: Hi Mary aka PG aka goose/tile on twitter how are you, and what about the supernatural guys, they are not gay enough today?

I’m one of the seven people on earth who really enjoyed One Tree Hill and this hottie was one of the reasons why. He’s looking good.
The people who are invested in his sexuality one way or another really need to get a life. From what I have heard a lot of actors and actresses are bisexual and just don’t follow the same labels us flyovers do. And their relationships are often for publicity even if they are straight. Would either of these two C listers be getting papped if they were there alone? They are worth more together. And they obviously called the paps or went where they knew paps would be.
Sorry for the rational, thoughtful comment. Carry on!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All