LeAnn Rimes Wants a Cell Phone She Can Drop in the Toilet!

LeAnn Rimes Wants a Cell Phone She Can Drop in the Toilet!

LeAnn Rimes poses in front of the step and repeat before performing a concert at the Hard Rock Cafe on Friday (June 6) in Tampa, Fla.

The 31-year-old country singer was in Nashville earlier in the week and tweeted about a cool new gadget she picked up in the Samsung Galaxy Lounge.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“I got a @Samsungtweets Galaxy 5 and I’m thinking I might switch over. Cool gadget. It’s waterproof for those times you drop it in the toilet,” LeAnn wrote on her Twitter account.

leann rimes wants a cell phone drop in toilet 01
leann rimes wants a cell phone drop in toilet 02
leann rimes wants a cell phone drop in toilet 03
leann rimes wants a cell phone drop in toilet 04

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: LeAnn Rimes

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

what’s wrong with her face

Karma Kameleon @ 06/08/2014 at 12:52 pm

Isn’t that the HRC that banned Brandi G. from making an appearance due to her drunken racially insensitive remarks? Too funny.

REPULSIVE COUPLE @ 06/08/2014 at 1:40 pm

Looks like she had too much botox. She has a crooked smile now. Her and her worthless husband paid to create a forum just to bash the ex and Mother to his children. Going to backfire on them so bad. That’s why she made an appearance in Nashville and been acting like a super star the last few weeks. She actually thinks she can get people to want to watch this fake show. They both are disgusting vile people that think they matter.

Appropriate, since she seems to spend a lot of time on the toilet – remember the story about the stepson taking one of her laxatives thinking it was candy? It seems to reason that she is tweeting from there based on the quantity of her tweets.

I would lick her toilet CLEAN!

One mental, sick, and nasty person!

Sheena TMZ @ 06/09/2014 at 2:42 am

A disgusting adulterer. Pray for her filthy sins.

@holly: Pot, meet kettle! You are so disgusting…! LOL!

@Sheena TMZ: We pray for yours, too! Jesus died for MEEEEE!!!!

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:36 pm

@Sheena TMZ: We pray for my obsession with gwen so that I can stop using her name to make posts here, on Fishwrapper, and other places, too! Jesus died for MEEEEE!!!!

@holly: Pot, meet kettle! I am so disgusting for using Gwen’s name to harass people…! LOL!

Eddie said, “I would lick Kiki’s toilet CLEAN! LEANN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY…………..I ASK LEANN ALL THE TIME WHY SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY…..”

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:39 pm

Highlight of my day is 2 get online & hurt someone, belittle them or intimidate them. I am so proud of myself it hurts. Look at how I hurt people………………………………………………….I use their names to say nice things about LeAnn. Consumed by my obsession with Gwen, I continue to use her name to make posts………

DAY 234

2 Karma Kameleon @ 06/08/2014 at 12:52 pm

DAY 232
15 Gwen’s conniptions
23 gwen @ 06/07/2014 at 4:40 am

DAY 231
11 Ivermom @ 06/06/2014 at 10:45 am
11 Gwen’s excuses(Perez Hilton)
22 gwen @ 06/06/2014 at 10:07 am
10 gwen @ 06/06/2014 at 9:58 am
21 gwen @ 06/06/2014 at 6:48 am
9 gwen @ 06/06/2014 at 6:47 am
20 Tyla @ 06/06/2014 at 1:56 am
DAY 230

LOLA(Perez Hilton)

mick(Perez Hilton)

14 Tammy Tophat(Perez Hilton)
22 gwen @ 06/05/2014 at 1:57 pm
19 gwen @ 06/05/2014 at 1:55 pm
8 Carrie Underwear(Perez Hilton)
7 Gwen’s excuses(Perez Hilton)

1 Gwen’s excuses(Perez Hilton)
12 Nikki @ 06/05/2014 at 4:04 am

Sheesh(Fishwrapper)
Harmonica(Fishwrapper)
Amy(Fishwrapper)
JJ(Fishwrapper)
gwen(Fishwrapper)

DAY 227
36 Wow just wow Gwen(Perez Hilton)
10 Wow just wow Gwen(Perez Hilton)
Anon(Celebitchy)

14 gwen @ 05/29/2014 at 1:24 pm
13 gwen @ 05/29/2014 at 1:14 pm
103 gwen @ 05/29/2014 at 6:04 am
102 gwen @ 05/29/2014 at 6:03 am
11 gwen @ 05/29/2014 at 5:59 am

DAY 222
4 Gwen’s excuses (Perez Hilton)
82 gwen @ 05/28/2014 at 10:07 am

DAY 221
81 J. Noirpierre @ 05/27/2014 at 7:00 pm
25 gwen (Perez Hilton)
80 gwen @ 05/27/2014 at 6:11 pm
1 gwen(FISHWRAPPER)
67 gwen @ 05/27/2014 at 1:56 pm

DAY220
AlJ5/21(FISHWRAPPER)
Mailee(FISHWRAPPER)
mtrae9(Perez Hilton)
25 ML(aka gwen)(Perez Hilton)
24 Kim Sourpuss(Perez Hilton)
44 gwen @ 05/26/2014 at 4:20 pm
3 gwen(FISHWRAPPER)
29 gwen@ 05/26/2014 at 1:58 pm
28 gwen @ 05/26/2014 at 1:57 pm
25 I see dumb people @ 05/26/2014 at 4:16 am

DAY 219
15 Country Girl Tammy @ 05/26/2014 at 12:26 am
33 gwen@ 05/25/2014 at 8:18 pm
3 gwen @ 05/25/2014 at 8:15 pm
21 gwen @ 05/25/2014 at 9:33 am

DAY 218
81 gwen @ 05/24/2014 at 10:14 pm
11 gwen @ 05/24/2014 at 10:13 pm
14 Golly it’s Ms. Holly(Perez Hilton)
73 Sue @ 05/24/2014 at 12:06 pm
2 Country Girl Tammy @ 05/24/2014 at 3:35 am

DAY 217
11 AMEJEAN(Perez Hilton)
57 gwen@ 05/23/2014 at 4:43 pm
56 gwen @ 05/23/2014 at 4:42 pm
3 Minah(Fishwrapper)
8 Karen Wasylowski( Perez Hilton)
47 gwen @ 05/23/2014 at 12:00 pm

DAY 216
2 B*tch(fishwrapper)
1 Me(Fishwrapper)
4 gwen(Perez Hilton)
19 Gwen’s paroxysms(Perez Hilton)
32 gwen @ 05/22/2014 at 8:39 am

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:44 pm

CHECK IT OUT…………I HAVE BEEN ON FISHWRAPPER FLIPPING OUT…………….HERE ARE ALL THE POSTS I MADE ON FISHWRAPPER…….YEPPERS, I AM USING A LOT OF NAMES…………….

Howard
1 day ago
Why are you guys always putting Rimes down?

namers
1 day ago
Yup, she’s awkward. And?

Heidi
1 day ago
I actually like her as an entertainer & think she has a good voice….. Don’t get the put downs……

DM
1 day ago
Sarah has shown her jealously big time over and over. No Sarah, you will never be Leann, so give it a rest.

cupcake
1 day ago
Seriously Fishwrapper.. every chance you get; you take her down.. She is doing a what EVERY ARTIST is doing and adding electric beats to their songs.. She wants to make money someone has to add money to that household since Brandi is trying to take Eddie to court for every dime he has.. And obviously from the looks of the audience they didn’t’ have an issue like you do

cupcake
1 day ago

cupcake
1 day ago

Christopher Guy
1 day ago
Well I have never heard of this site before, but it seems to me that it is just full of bitterness. Leann had MANY songs that I personally loved; Can’t Fight The Moonlight was a HUGE song when I was younger. I also loved BLUE and lots of her country stuff. She was one of the most down-to-earth entertainers that we have had at the PHouse and her husband Eddie Cibrian was also there and was not only sexy, but very friendly. She was friendly and very engaging with those she met and the 3000+ people seemed to like her enough to pay $30+ for the awesome concert they got. I bet those 3000+ including myself have never heard of this site nor this “author” and probably never will.

Trent
1 day ago
Yes it was awkward at the beginning because it was something she has never done before. She even mentioned it, but who cares. We are all awkward at some point and besides the awkwardness she was amazing and soused great. On we she realized we didn’t give a crap, she got into a rhythm and had fun! She was there with her fans that cheered her on. She seemed so happy that she even cried bc she felt the love and gave a heartfelt talk on love who you love! Quit Giving her crap for stepping out her comfort zone and maybe you should do the same!

-val
21 hours ago
LeAnn is an awesome singer and huge talent but the dumb ones who have no talent are simply jealous trying to take her down because she went with Eddie who left a wife he tried to escape for years. This all stems from the idiots who themselves were dumped who follow Brandi on TV and are reminded as Brandi intends of their shattered life. Brandi knew their marriage was over years before but she loved getting forty thousand ($40,000.00)a month in spending money from his many years of hard work and long hours on a soap. And with her zest for booty call quickies she talks and writes about, she may well have been sexually active and cheating while married to Eddie, she’s not going to admit it when she’s looking to whine and get sympathy. Eddie is the only one who worked to support that nice income she enjoyed and she hated losing his money and has kept around 130,000.00 of his she spent when she shouldn’t have. She’s someone no one could live with and add to that her fans too. They are as chopped up as she is rabid on line to trash LeAnn who’s the best. TEAM LEANN. Her followers ARE ENVIOUS, THEY’RE THE LOSERS!!

Taylor
17 hours ago
Ugh… why always picking on Leann… like really! You act if she is the only person on earth who has cheated. Their are a ton of other celebrities who have also cheated, but don’t see you obsessed with them! Or like half the earth has cheated at some point and time! It has been “5″ years! “GET OVER IT” Sheese… even Brandi herself said she has “moved on and is dating” Get creative fishwrapper and post something worthwhile! SMH

gwen
8 hours ago
Can you please post the entire video? I would love to hear the entire song like this.

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:51 pm

YEPPERS…………………….YOU KNOW THE DRILL WHEN THINGS ARE BAD FOR LEANN……I GO ON A NAME HIJACKING SPREE………….THINGS ARE VERY BAD FOR LEANN……………………..VH1 DOES NOT WANT TO AIR LEANN’S REALITY SHOW………….THEY ARE GETTING VERY BAD REVIEWS………………………………………………..LEANN IS FRANTIC……..DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE POSTED ON HER IRENE SYBIL ACCOUNT???????

Retweeted by Irene Sybil
Sarcastic Stepmom @Stepmomsarcasm · Jun 8
@BrandiGlanville @annaserrano265 Brandi, didn’t YOU just tweet about fighting w EC about support? You cause the drama!

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@Ben39885 @casamanana56 @EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 its a real danger…ppl have had their worrkplaces called, relatives harassed, etc. Ill pass

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@Ben39885 @casamanana56 @EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 some days I want to until I see the trouble it has caused others

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@Ben39885 @casamanana56 @EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 your grandchild and puppy are precious

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 @EddieCibrian @leannrimes Face the reality, don’t distort bc reality doesn’t conform 2 ur wishes. Done. Enjoy th day

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
vh1.com/blogs/vh1blogstory.rbml?id=2014-06-05%2Fcheck-out-the-leann-eddie-supertrailer%2F&alt=http%3A%2F%2Fm.vh1.com%2Fblogs%2Fvh1blog.rbml …

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 @EddieCibrian @leannrimes never thought that was the point. The trailer is really good &their love shines through

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 @EddieCibrian @leannrimes way overdue and welcome for those of us who know there is more than one side to the story

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @emma_p_25 @EddieCibrian @leannrimes expected a show that dispels the pic BG & BB’s portrayed will be difficult 4 u to swallow

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes disagree and there’s nothing like a visual impression. Plus we get to hear from Eddie at last

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes for tootin your horn so loud over what a genius you are is that the best you can come up with?!

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes I think it’s just wanting to get out the other 2/3rd’s of the story. Still hoping Eddie writes a book

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes your batting average on your predictions and pronouncements is dismal. Cheer up sourpuss!

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes I’ll have to tell Lisa & Ken, Kyle&Mauricio and the others

Irene Sybil @irene_sybil · Jun 7
@EbonyShiksa @EddieCibrian @leannrimes by that logic Lisa Vanderpmp does a reality show bcause she has NO funds. I thought you were educated

Retweeted by Irene Sybil
Anna M. Serrano @annaserrano265 · Jun 7
@leannrimes Just live a good life take the higher road commit 2 Ur art U dnt need the blessin of strangers 2 validate ur life&life choices.

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:52 pm

IM GLAD JARED LETS ME USE PEOPLE’S NAME……..ALL LEANN HAD TO DO WAS TAKE HIM TO LUNCH…………………..

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:54 pm

MANIC SO MANIC………………………….I USED GWEN’S NAME AT 11 ON THIS SITE AND FISHWRAPPER BECAUSE LEANN GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM STAR MAGAZINE…………………EDDIE GAVE THEM ANOTHER STORY………………….

BLIND GOSSIP
MAY 27, 2014
The Informant

[Blind Gossip] While most of what is published about this family is orchestrated by the head of the family, they probably doesn’t know that one male member of the family has gone completely rogue and is selling them out behind their backs.

He shops the stories around each week, and whoever pays the most, gets it.

It’s not that he hates the family. He is just squeezing every dollar he can out of it while the money train is rolling. Hes has to, because he has created a lifestyle for himself that is completely unsustainable for someone who is unemployed.

Family:

Squeal:

BG Note: This has nothing to do with Matt Damon. We just like him in that film.

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 6:58 pm

LEANN’S REALITY SHOW SUCKS…………………VH1 WANTS TO END IT……………..GWEN IS RIGHT ABOUT BRANDON……………BRANDON GOT LEANN THE SHOW AND IS BLACKMAILING EXECS AT VH1 TO KEEP THE SHOW RUNNING……………..LEANN IS PISSED AND TOLD ME TO USE GWEN’S NAME ………..LEANN TOOK JARED TO LUNCH SO THAT HE LOOKS THE OTHER WAY WHEN I STEAL NAMES

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:01 pm

JEWISH JOURNAL
LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian on VH1

Clearly VH1′s social media staff don’t read my blog.

If you read Keeping it Real with any regularity, you know I think LeAnn Rimes is a mess, her husband is cheating, she’s lost her talent, is medicated to a level requiring her to read lyrics off a paper while in concert, has no respect for her fans, and is trying to spin her new scripted reality show into sympathy for an infertility problem.

Dear Lord. This show is going to be a train wreck of epic proportions. VH1 is sleeping with Satan and no good can come of that. If she is in fact having trouble getting pregnant then I truly feel for her. That said, this woman lies about everything so why believe her? Why would she only mention it now? The timing makes me think it is more LeAnn crap.

There have been several “leaked” promos from the LeAnn & Eddie show and they prove these people are delusional and their marriage is a farce. He appears to be physically repulsed by her, and she is being eaten alive by the hatred she has for herself. She is going to lose him the same way she got him, she knows it, and having his baby won’t help her.

Important to clarify these are my opinions and this is America, so I get to share. Sometimes LeAnn gets upset with me and has her lawyer, publicist, friends, and paid fans write letters or make phone calls to my employer to get me fired. While entertaining, it is not necessary. I think LeAnn is a mean spirited and manipulative moron. God Bless the USA.

Back to my blog, as soon as trailers are released VH1 deletes them. If they are so proud of this show, why not let us have a look? The truth is with each trailer posted, there is an immediate backlash on social media. Rimes is one of the most hated celebrities in America and the show will prove many of our assumptions about her are actually true.

I could talk about LeAnn’s madness this week, but why? From declaring her stepsons “are her life”, posting pictures of herself with the women Eddie does on the side, to stating that if only bloggers would listen, they would see the truth, it is all part of the wicked web she spins. The woman is, in my humble opinion, mentally deficient.

I will extend to her now, as I have for years, the opportunity to do an interview with me. She can tape it to have a record of what exactly she said. She can film it to prove there was no editing or coercion. If she is certain my opinion of her will change if I listen, then there should be no reason to not speak with me. Especially with the transparency I offer.

I’m not invested in her truth or lies. I write about reality TV and pop culture as I see it. If I am seeing it wrong then by all means Ms. Rimes, educate me. If I have the story backwards I will admit it, say it, and write it for the world to see. The only requirement is for you to find a way to do what you have not yet been able to do, keep it real.

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:02 pm

CHECK IT OUT………… I AM HARASSING BRANDI USING ONE OF MY TWITTER ACCOUNTS……………………..

Sasha ‏@SashaGrayLA 21h
. @brandiglanville Funny how you try to compare yourself to women like KP & Carrie Underwood who are closer to LR’s age & have actual #Loser

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville · 21h
@SashaGrayLA not comparing just excited because Im a huge fan.

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:03 pm

HERE IS ANOTHER ACCOUNT I USED TO HARASS BRANDI…………..

Brandi’s String ‏@BrandisString May 17
“@P_Clinard: @BrandiGlanville @mom22rs @KimKsGiantAss the bra doesn’t bother me… THIS however does!!!! “. Okay ewwww

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:04 pm

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS THAT I USE TO HARASS BRANDI…………….

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLISA Jun 8
@BrandiGlanville @UK_Housewife @BrandisString @P_Clinard i was waiting for her to say something…she always does!

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLISA Jun 8
@P_Clinard @BrandiGlanville @UK_Housewife @BrandisString brandi’s so stupid she did’nt even know the conversation was making fun of her pic

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLISA Jun 8
@P_Clinard @BrandiGlanville @UK_Housewife @BrandisString is drunk already and it’s only 2 in the afternoon

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLISA Jun 8
@P_Clinard @BrandiGlanville @UK_Housewife @BrandisString what if she did say STFU ?????

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLISA Jun 8
@P_Clinard @BrandiGlanville @UK_Housewife @BrandisString i don’t think she got it

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:06 pm

I WILL BE BACK TONIGHT TO USE GWEN’S NAME BECAUSE LEANN PROMISED TO TAKE JARED SOMEWHERE SPECIAL…………………………………………………………..JUST REMEMBER EVERY TIME I USE GWEN’S NAME IT’S ANOTHER DAY THAT VH1 TRIES TO CONVINCE LEANN NOT TO AIR HER SHOW…………..

Carrie(aka Gwen Impostor) @ 06/09/2014 at 7:08 pm

WHAT TIME TO DO YOU THINK I WILL COME BACK AND USE GWNE’S NAME……………MAKE A GAME OUT OF IT……………THE POLICE THAT MONITOR THIS SITE DO………………..THEY SAID THAT THEY ARECONCERNED THAT I WILL HURT BRANDI BECAUSE OF WHAT I POST ON THESE ACCOUNTS…………..

lisa paterson ‏@GOLDENGIRLLIS

Brandi’s String ‏@BrandisString

Sasha ‏@SashaGrayLA

PS-I AM GLAD THAT JARED LETS ME USE OTHER PEOPLE’S NAMES TO MAKE POSTS……………………….WHAT DO YOU THINK THEIR SPONSERS THINK OF THIS??????????

awww….things aren’t going well for Blandi.
NCGirl29 • 8 minutes ago
“Ritzy” BH rental? That house was far from ritzy….
The reputation she has is one she created so am I supposed to feel bad for her?
For her kids yes, her NO WAY
ohdearme • 34 minutes ago
Why won’t she buy a home within her means and film outside of it? I’m glad people are refusing to rent to her in an area that she doesn’t belong!
1 • Reply•Share ›
LyndaS • 34 minutes ago
Let’s take bets: how many hits will this thread receive within 48 hours??? I guess: 666.
Ragin_Cajun_theonly1 • 39 minutes ago
She can go rent near LeAnne and Eddie. They are also shooting a reality show!

I think she is hoping to find a fabulous ‘free’ house.

One that is For Sale but needs Tv exposure.
Tracy She’saBrikhouse Ragin_Cajun_theonly1 • 25 minutes ago
LeAnne and Eddie’s pool house. Their house needs exposure for their new show lol. And she can live there for free as long as she babysits the kids when it’s Eddie’s time with them
stanhope • an hour ago
Decent home requires a decent person. She is as indecent as they come. I wouldn’t rent her a tent in the back yard.
5 • Reply•Share ›
420🍁 • an hour ago
Back alley studio behind the taco shop on Melrose.
3 • Reply•Share ›
Flywing • an hour ago
You know you’re a pretty awful person when people will rent to freaking Octomom before you.
5 • Reply•Share ›
Troll Lovers <3 • an hour ago
Brandi is hot mess drunk.
3 • Reply•Share ›
LyndaS • an hour ago
As the Grandfather Clock chimes – Another Brandi Story must be told!!! I find it suspicious that the reason given to Blabbi for not being allowed to rent; is due to her shooting schedule. Her few last homes weren't shown that much. I think the real reason is something else. Is she being discriminated against??? Maybe, landlords don't want crude, lewd, blabbermouths as renters. If that's the case, Blabbi might want to ***buy*** her own home. She must have earned enough by now due to her "best selling" books, podcast, and THE SHOW, that she won't give up.
Troll Lovers <3 LyndaS • an hour ago
I agree.
1 • Reply•Share ›
susan f. • an hour ago
Brandi is going to BUY a home and is waiting to do that once Bravo begins filmng season 5 of RHBH. That way it can be captured on camera as part of her storyline. She will be crowing like the rooster she is. saying " Look what I've done all by my fabulous self"– even though she receives a very generous child support payment. Rumor has it in the $40,000 range, but unless we see the divorce docs, we'll never know the exact amount., What we do know is she wants everyone to believe Eddie put her out on the streets to live in her car and has left her destitute. And some fools believe her
6 • Reply•Share ›
Deanna777 • an hour ago
If she needs a home, I'm sure Bravo would find her something and they can make that part of her story line. Otherwise, where are her buddies Carlton and Yolanda with their massive estates?
5 • Reply•Share ›
LyndaS Deanna777 • an hour ago
OR, she could pass a hat, sing for her supper, hold a sign that says, "Will F*ck For Shelter". ha..ha..ha
4 • Reply•Share ›
ItsJustMe LyndaS • 38 minutes ago
Nope that ain't happening either! Its public knowledge via her Nasty Mouth that she has HPV,her vajayjay isn't a safe place for any man or woman!
3 • Reply•Share ›
LyndaS ItsJustMe • 36 minutes ago
Geez, that's very sad, imo. She'll have to sell flowers by the highway, then.
Deanna777 LyndaS • an hour ago
Carlton may be amenable to that. She did say that Brandi was a turn on.
2 • Reply•Share ›
LyndaS Deanna777 • 35 minutes ago
LOL… LOL Or Carlton can allow Brandi to live in the girls' backyard doll house. That place was bigger than Brandi's rental.
susan f. Deanna777 • an hour ago
Exactly, where are all her 13 besties to put her up when homeless. Don't buy much of what she says. Every word and move is calculated. Wise up peeps
6 • Reply•Share ›
Deanna777 susan f. • an hour ago
If she were on better terms with Lisa, maybe she and the boys could have stayed with her.
Troll Lovers <3 Deanna777 • an hour ago
She would be great to drink a few bottle of wine with.
2 • Reply•Share ›
Troll Lovers <3 susan f. • an hour ago
IKR
1 • Reply•Share ›
The Grinch 💥 • an hour ago
I call Bravo Sierra on this whole story.
1 • Reply•Share ›
Juliana • 2 hours ago
Brandi Glanville and Homeless should never be used in the same sentence. Homeless is living on the streets, no food, no help, hopelessness. She's ugly inside and out.
15 • Reply•Share ›
Troll Lovers <3 Juliana • an hour ago
LMAO
1 • Reply•Share ›
balute • 2 hours ago
I don't believe this story. Sounds ridiculous that any landlord wouldn't rent to her because she's on a TV show. Baloney!
5 • Reply•Share ›
celine • 2 hours ago
oh the irony, the show is what allows her to pay for the house but no one would rent her a house because of the show…
8 • Reply•Share ›
ilovegossip • 2 hours ago
Oh please. She rarely, if ever films at her house. That's B.S. What happened to her BUYING a house? In the meantime the boys are living in a hotel…
4 • Reply•Share ›
Troll Lovers <3 ilovegossip • an hour ago
ITA
1 • Reply•Share ›
Popgirl ilovegossip • an hour ago
There's tons more filming than we ever see and even at her hom, but even then I doubt there's day to day filming since nothing goes on much there. Maybe it's that both landlords she got into it with and they won't give a good reference, especially the last one.

She's made a lot of money now. I don't get why she doesn't buy a home except that she is probably dumb and trying to buy a home way too expensive, intead of thinking about the future and that the money won't be there forever.
5 • Reply•Share ›
charrelle Popgirl • an hour ago
I think you're right about the references.
3 • Reply•Share ›
charrelle • 2 hours ago
Puhleeze! Brandi lives in LA, there are lots of owners / landlords who rent their homes out for filming. The real problem is that landlords don't want to rent TO BRANDI GLANVILLE herself, not about not being OK with renting to someone on reality TV.
16 • Reply•Share ›
Just a thought….. • 2 hours ago
I bet it has more to do with her being an unstable, psycho drunk than filming a t.v. show. Landlords have to protect their investments and renting to this mess has LIABILITY written all over it!! GET SOBER Brandi!!
26 • Reply•Share ›
Troll Lovers <3 Just a thought….. • an hour ago
Awesome comment.
1 • Reply•Share ›
charrelle Just a thought….. • 2 hours ago
and don't forget the peeing and pooping dogs.
7 • Reply•Share ›
Just a thought….. charrelle • an hour ago
She probably pees and poops on the floor herself when she is lit.
5 • Reply•Share ›

Brandi should beg LeAnn and Eddie to stay in their pool house for real, all she needs to do is babysit for them while they are busy having s ex.-
I guess Brandi really doesn’t have any good friends, no one will let her stay at their house. Maybe it is because they would have to disinfect the toilet each time she used it….

Brandi is REPULSIVE.
Debbie Downer • a minute ago
Can’t she afford to purchase a home from the money earned from her ridiculous books and from RHOBH??? And I’m sure she’s paid for appearances. The boys will end up with their dad if she can’t provide them a stable home and moving from place to place.
Jacq • a minute ago
Here’s an idea… BUY something. Problem solved.
NO R.I.P • 2 minutes ago
Hot mess. Drunk and spiraling, Nasty to deal with. These are the reasons no one wants to deal with her.
Disney • 2 minutes ago
She needs to stop living like a bag lady and buy a house for her kids to call home. At least the kids have stability with Leann.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All