Gerard Butler & Meagan Good Are Picture Perfect at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'!

Gerard Butler & Meagan Good Are Picture Perfect at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'!

Gerard Butler suits up while greeting his fans at the El Captain Theatre after an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday (June 10) in Hollywood.

The 44-year-old Scottish actor was seen posing with Meagan Good, who was promoting her new film Think Like a Man Too.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard kept it cool while waving to the cameras while arriving for the talk show appearance.

In case you didn’t know, Think Like a Man Too hits theaters on Friday, June 20!

FYI: Meagan is wearing a Max Mara jumpsuit and Christian Louboutin shoes. Gerard is wearing a BOSS suit.

25+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Meagan Good at Jimmy Kimmel Live

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:28 am

http://instagram.com/p/pGBL23Mr5t/# WATCH ME ON KIMMEL NOW ❗.. Gerard Butler & Meagan Good Are Picture Perfect at ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’!

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:30 am

https://twitter.com/ProseFactory ‘Digital State’ author Simon Pont joins Dave Stewart, Gerard Butler and Eric Schmidt on the board of Talenthouse http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/news/1298192/talenthous

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:31 am

http://instagram.com/p/pGJid6sUdn/# Hello handsome #GerardButler #Stoick #HowToTrainYourDragon2

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL8094RsfjU Gerard Butler on How To Train Your Dragon 2 Jimmy Kimmel Live

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-88nBvKOY Gerard Butler on Working in Australia

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVIZAObdA7g Twofie Shootout — Jimmy Kimmel vs. Gerard Butler

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrFRxqGNkIw Gerard Butler on Getting Injured in Australia

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 7:36 am

http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/SearchPreviewVideo.aspx?media_item_id=20140611000971999736 Gerard Butler jokes with fellow Scottish actor Craig Ferguson about his recent stay in Australia

Can't Thank you Enough! @ 06/11/2014 at 7:54 am

@Can’tGetEnough:
As always, great links CGE!
Around these parts, you’re loved as much as Gerry : )

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 8:01 am

@Can’t Thank you Enough!: Thanks, glad you’re enjoying them! :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 8:23 am

Made in Hollywood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-YKq_eD-4 (really nice interviews)

“And I had to go into this restaurant and walk around this packed restaurant going from table to table literally looking at men going ‘Is that my dad? Is that my dad? Is that my dad?’ [Chuckles.] And then he finally stood up and he was the weirdest looking guy in the restaurant.”

Gerard left Scotland and “went straight to Toronto [where his father lived] and spent a summer there.” He made up for lost time with his dad — “It hit me like a ton of bricks … [but] I also found it really exciting: Suddenly, my father was in my life,” he told Wonderwall exclusively.

The “300″ actor also connected with his 8-year-old half-brother: “I’d heard rumors that I had a half-brother, but we hadn’t spoken,” he told Wonderwall. “I hadn’t seen my father for so long that I didn’t know if it was true.”

The reality that he was now a big brother hit a 16-year-old Gerard on the night he arrived in Toronto when his younger half-sibling asked if they could sleep in the same bed: “I’m like, ‘Oh my God. I’m a big brother!’ It was really crazy,” he said.

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/11/2014 at 9:04 am

I’m so bloody boring that I have to take up the entire thread with BS links that contain malware and viruses. Yawn. He looks the same as ever and appears to still be chasing young booty so what’s new.

PIA SMITH

White Man From Town @ 06/11/2014 at 9:10 am

Sorry Meagan, White Man From Town say you too old for Gerry. He only do young tings maybe 15 year younger, say White Man From Town.

What a difference a day makes. I want the elixir. That is all I have to say.
Now, his east coast appearances on his west coast timezone just after an 18-hour day backwards resettling. He has a secret elixir I just know he does.
CGE, please ignore your stalker. This person couldn’t BE more wrong, and that IS the truth. I feel sorry for the real “Pia Smith” for certain as she’s rubbed this nutter the wrong way for certain and even if she’s ceased from all caps, her tone is still the same: obsessed.

buen dia !!……ja,,ja,,,,mi gerard para contar sus aventuras es muy locuaz….y divertido.( oh dios!! asi somos todos los del signo gallo….nadie no para la lengua..cuando nos dan cuerda ….risitas!!)…es un hombre que entretiene bien con sus aventuras llenas de adrenalina….pero espero que tenga mas cuidado porque siempre dice que se golpea…casi se ahoga……no hay duda le gusta eso y al parecer aprovecha estos lugares donde encuentra emocion y aventura…..si……….bueno que mas puedo decir ,,,,,me gusto su entrevista ..esperare mas fotos…videos…es cool!!…gracias chicas!!…un beso grande …grande ,,,,para ti…con mucho amor….de cholita……….adios.

@White Man From Town:
You’re most likely right for Gerry, and just about every man out there, so I don’t see your point? 9 times out of 10 men like Gerry go with really young girls because they’re easy to impress, don’t demand too much in the expectation department, few complications, they make him look virile and he’s a certain kind of experience from being with a lot of women so isvery good in bed, (recall how he was holding his hands in photo I talked about yesterday — as he knows this himself and was advertising it then). Plus they aren’t going to ask anything from him he can’t, as a man of status and power can’t provide, and they are easy to release back into the dating pool. Bottom line: So what? He prefers to be unattached, free and single for now until such time he doesn’t. And no one can make a man turn on his timer. Not going to work. The coolest, hippest, funniest, smartest, most beautiful, enlightened, in-tune, etc, woman could come along but if he’s not set his timer to on, forgetaboutit.
He isn’t going to return to living life how he did in Scotland before he went Hollywood anytime soon I don’t think. This is it. He’s living his dream life and making it work for him. He’s back to being a fantasy figure. Opts are everything.

I hate to pop in here since my presence is so grating to all present but..

“9 times out of 10 men like Gerry go with really young girls because they’re easy to impress”

Gerry doesn’t go for young girls. He’s sensitive enough to know young girls in the vague description like below 19 is wrong.

Just clarifying. :) Have a great day.

He doesn’t date old hags like the ones who post here. He. Does. Not.

@Admin:

This isn’t about dating…this is about legal….??? Or do you want to destroy his life?
I am not interested in dating Gerard Butler.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All