Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West & North Are 'My Everything' in New Wedding Pic!

Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West & North Are 'My Everything' in New Wedding Pic!

Kim Kardashian has just posted a new family pic from her wedding day on Instagram!

“My everything,” the 33-year-old reality star captioned the pic, which includes her husband Kanye West and their adorable baby North West.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Kim‘s sister Khloe also posted a pic on her Instagram and wrote, “Family ❤️.” Check out the pic below!

Also pictured: Khloe and Scott Disick grabbing lunch together at Pierre’s on Wednesday (June 11) in New York City. Khloe was also seen sporting sweats while picking up Scott from a hotel in the Hamptons the day before.

kim kardashian kanye west north are my everything 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks terrible in that pic. Kanye and NW look equally as miserable. Is this a wedding or a funeral picture?

Please tell me I’m not crazy and that Kim looks like a mannequin I’m her wedding photo. Don’t photoshop your Instagram pictures!!

Whatever Whatever @ 06/11/2014 at 10:07 pm

North looks like she’s thinking “WHY ME?”

The baby always looks so miserable.

I just don’t understand why she would release this pic…surely there is a photo that looks 100x better than this. North is miserable and she just looks like they took the photo when she wasn’t looking/ ready

is it just me or is kendall jenner holding a glass of wine?

55vineyard @ 06/11/2014 at 11:31 pm

I’m sorry, mostly try to post positive comments or not post, but that baby has got to be one of the most homely babies I have seen. Hoping it is just a bad picture.

Why isnt anyone smiling?

@dante: yup, it’s a glass of wine. But in Europe you can legally drink when you’re 18.

Kim can’t even bring herself to look at her child. This is the most detached family I’ve ever seen. She’s only interested in herself and clearly sees the child more like an accessory. North will likely bond with a nanny which would be the best for her.

@Weird: The picture captures the worst, not best moment in their [empty] lives. A baby with a perpetual scowl like her dad; a baby shouldn’t have to have that kind of crazy around them.

They basically look like how the world felt having to deal with all their wedding bullcrap.

Scott may be a douch but physically he is veryhandsome. And why Scott sister in law has to pick him up at lunch’ Does not he own a car or have a chauffer? I think in the Kardashiuan/jenner clan family who stick together always do things together no matter what. Mayeb Scott is fooling around with Khloe hehe

SHe looks hideous with those ragged jeans, those are so outdated.

This is good hahahaha. Riches have no faith > Kim Kardashian Honeymoon

Whatever Whatever @ 06/12/2014 at 2:25 am

@Wow: Sister in law would imply that Scott actually married the woman he keeps giving babies to.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

North is cute. I dont know why they dont love her.

I am pretty much sure that they didn’t liked the Irish Honey-moon … ->> They are again off for another honeymoon

@M.: You can even already drink soft stuff with 16.

lol wearing white for your THIRD wedding, Kim?

Alex P. Robinett @ 06/12/2014 at 7:44 am

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $90 bucks/h… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here… http://qr.net/Bvq9

Constanza @ 06/12/2014 at 7:46 am

Babies are always fretful at big events. Too much going on. But North is adorable and at least Kanye looks proud and happy to be a father. I have seen a better side of him since North was born. I have nothing to say about his wife. I will wait and see. I hope two years from now she’s as enthusiastic as she is today.

lets be real, that is an ugly baby. some babies are super cute and this one is not. kardashian name or not it’s just not a cute baby. but it could possibly be the smartest of all 3 pictured.

That is a terrible wedding picture.
everyone seems unhappy. lol

maria mendoza @ 06/12/2014 at 11:05 am

I have NEVER seen that child smile; aren’t babies ALWAYS happy? Maybe she already knows…….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All