Mila Kunis: Ashton Kutcher is Staying Away From My Vagina During My Baby's Delivery

Mila Kunis gets totally candid in the new cover story for Marie Clarie magazine’s July 2014 issue, on newsstands June 24.

Here’s what the 30-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On giving birth: “Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other. And he is staying above the action. He’ll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see. But I wouldn’t if I were him. I highly doubt he wants to see that being ripped apart and shredded. Because it will be shredded. It’s just a matter of how badly.”

On her friend-turned-fiancé Ashton Kutcher: “One day, it just changed. All of a sudden, it wasn’t the same. And I was really proud of myself for acknowledging that. The best day of my life so far was the proposal. I cried. I was a mess. Not to discredit any relationships in my past, but this relationship is different.”

On her Year of Yes: “I was really good at saying no. I decided I was just going to say yes to any opportunity that came, no matter how crazy. And it changed my life.”

For more from Mila, visit MarieClaire.com.

mila kunis marie claire july 2014 cover 01
mila kunis marie claire july 2014 cover 02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

If you think that will happen to your ****** why go through natural birth? There’s always the C Section

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28858860" rel="nofollow">Luna: to her vag*na..apparently the world is banned in the comments section but approved in the title, ok?

commonsense @ 06/12/2014 at 10:29 am

It’s always different until it’s not. You’re always special to him until he sleeps with someone else. Good luck.

BubbleBath @ 06/12/2014 at 10:56 am

Is she promoting her pregnancy because she has nothing else going on?

Go Girl!

Cesareans... @ 06/12/2014 at 11:09 am

Because…..it doesn’t have to be shredded…ouchie

Yolanda G. Pitts @ 06/12/2014 at 11:12 am

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $90 bucks/h… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here… http://qr.net/Bv1H

British Latin American @ 06/12/2014 at 11:13 am

What a common woman Mila is, and has always been.

He should stay away from other vaginas too.

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28858923" rel="nofollow">commonsense:

I agree… They all seem to think they have the catch of the century UNTIL some other hot piece offers him a slice of her pie and then …bitter divorce.
I think she’s now doing double duty talking about her pregnancy to rub it in Ashton’s ex face…Mila is not classy.

GreekIdiot @ 06/12/2014 at 11:30 am

she’s disgusting…having a baby out of wedlock with a known cheater is nothing to be proud of. But it’s the only thing that keeps her in the press.

Head to vag lmao

Mila looks so pretty in these pictures. I’m glad not everyone holds on to the past like these people in the comments who act like they know Ashton’s life. Let it go, it’s in the distant past y’all. Excited for her…

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28859115" rel="nofollow">Pxe: What can be said, losers and trolls will be losers and trolls. Mila’s happy and doesn’t even know these wastes of oxygen exist, just like the rest of the world LOL!

I like her, but why does she have to say that in a magazine? It’s not even Cosmo, it’s Marie Claire for God’s sake. TMI for sure.

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28859115" rel="nofollow">Pxe: Once a cheater always a cheater..you’ll be singing a different tune once she pops out that kid and her lazy fat a$$ is dumped for a younger, prettier girl. Just you watch. Cheaters never change.

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28858995" rel="nofollow">BubbleBath: She had a movie coming out this summer with Channing Tatum, which is probably why the magazine wanted a cover story with her, but the movie just got pushed back. I doubt they were going to cancel their already established cover/story because of that.

So she’s only marrying him because she decided to change her reputation of saying no? Yeah that sounds. Like it’ll be a marriage that lasts forever

Dont worry Mila, he will easily stay away from your vag, and go on to the younger/tighter one.

She sounds so crude and stupid. I used to think that she was too good for Ashton, but now I have my doubts.
Maybe she should read a book on childbirth. She seems misinformed as to how the birthing process works.
I never had any ‘shredding’ going on.
Does her OB go at her with a cheese grater or something?

some of you people are such *****

Hi Everyone! (Lena waves…)

I was just thinkin’ about going for a poop later. Just thought all of you would like to know that… LOL. :)

Oooops. I’m sorry. I must have misunderstood. I thought with Mila sharing all of this very inappropriate PERSONAL stuff with the ENTIRE planet, that we were all in the “caring and sharing” mode. My mistake. Lena runs away embarrassed and ashamed… hahahaha….

UPDATE with MILA: (after her baby comes and post partum depression sets in…) “wah wah wah, tears tears tears…cry cry cry…why can’t the public just leeeeave meeeeee and my baaaaaby alone! don’t I deserve privacy? Aren’t I a person tooooo???? What did I EVER deserve to invite the entire world into my private life so that people want to now invade my precious privacy, now that I’ve decided to assert my right to privacy…booo hoooo..hoooo.hooo… wah wah wah…”

UNBELIEVABLE these celebrities….

@******-during-my-babys-delivery/comment-page-1/#comment-28860077" rel="nofollow">Lena: Oh Lena, honey. You need a friend, or a job…or just time away from the computer. Back away from JJ… slowly… there is life outside of the comment board.

has she lost her mind? what the fu ck is she saying? who cares about her ****** for God`s sake!!! she sounds like a Jersey Shore ho!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All