Gerard Butler Hugs & Kisses Mystery Woman Outside His Hotel

Gerard Butler Hugs & Kisses Mystery Woman Outside His Hotel

Gerard Butler embraces a mystery woman outside of his hotel on Friday afternoon (June 13) in New York City.

The 44-year-old actor was seen giving the lady a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We’re not sure if Gerry knows the woman, but it’s very possible that this is just one very lucky fan as we all know how nice he is to them!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard has been in the Big Apple while promoting his new animated movie How to Train Your Dragon 2, which is in theaters now.

gerard butler hugs kisses mystery woman 01
gerard butler hugs kisses mystery woman 02
gerard butler hugs kisses mystery woman 03
gerard butler hugs kisses mystery woman 04
gerard butler hugs kisses mystery woman 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
Lookin fine Mr. B @ 06/13/2014 at 10:33 pm

Keep her away from the paps and you’ll be fine. If she’s Australian, marry her.

It looks like it could be LOL @ 06/13/2014 at 11:00 pm

that he’s hugging

Haven’t been on here in a while but I am appreciative of AnaBs, GFWs, and Duckys posts.. Wondering why the posts cant stay positive. I would think that if you are taking the time to read gossip about Gerry, then you find favor in him soooooooooo let’s all try to be positive! I must add that I have had the opportunity to be around Gerry and he IS very kind, he DOES care about people. Everyone, at times, puts ones foot in the mouth…. To only later regret what may have been said? We are all human… So is Gerry;). Have a great weekend! I know I will and God Bless!

I Love NY in June @ 06/14/2014 at 12:05 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlAha-pLbo Not a bad boy. More with Craig and Gerry.

Reality check up @ 06/14/2014 at 3:23 am

Awww so nice to see her again. He looks delighted to see her and in much need of a hug and a kiss (: or he saw the paps ;) no wonder she looks a bit surprised when he hauls her in LOL
She is the lady who attended the rehab meeting that he met up with outside the building and the woman he spoke to at the festival where he was wasted. She is probably his mentor.
Good for him with a reality check up.

Caption time @ 06/14/2014 at 3:29 am

Who can make the best caption for these pictures will win the honour of being Mrs Butler for a day. Come on gals let’s have some fun

My Caption @ 06/14/2014 at 3:53 am

“An Insane Woman Tries to Reject a Hug and Kiss From Gerard Butler: Women Around the World Weep at her Stupidity”
Who’s next?

Quit the rumor @ 06/14/2014 at 4:07 am

@Reality check up: Just wanted to set the record straight and have a little “real” reality. First of all it was a casting call in LA. There are no “rehab” meetings and it isn’t the same girl. And it’s the wrong coast. He is still in NYC.
Don’t you think he knows other women then the ones that show up on JJ?

Here's one @ 06/14/2014 at 4:10 am

“Overkill”

Sockingsassy @ 06/14/2014 at 4:13 am

@Sassy gul: You have your opinion, and others have theirs. Don’t come on here and tell people how to post. This is a gossip site, NOT a fan site. Learn the difference. If you want rainbows and unicorns, go to a fan site.

One more caption @ 06/14/2014 at 4:14 am

@My Caption: I’m next LOL
“Woman asked for direction and was viciously kissed on the cheek by a man and his guard”

Sleepin In @ 06/14/2014 at 4:26 am

@Sassy gul: You can post whaterver you bloody well please and nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. Thread mommy needs to learn some manners.

Can I play @ 06/14/2014 at 4:35 am

I know I’m late again
She said she would meet me
Wait, she’s there and probably pissed at me
Sorry I stepped on your toe
Nice shoes.
Come up for lunch?

Finally we got to see his new woman and I am amazed that ms psychic was right. She said he would meet her in June and she is on top of that his age and very attractive as well. Good for you Gerry.

@Finally: naaah that IS ms psychic he is meeting up with. He needs to know when he will finally meet that one and only, his princess, that will change his life completely when he meets her. HA!

Oh baby, I would grab both sides of his beautiful face and plant one on the lips!!!!!!

Ah, wrong @ 06/14/2014 at 6:01 am

@Finally:
Ms psychic said OCTOBER not June.

Looks like a friend to me @ 06/14/2014 at 6:19 am

She’s carrying a Zara bag so maybe she was shopping and decided to meet up with Gerry while he was in town. I doubt they know that is his hotel. They could have been going to the restaurant there. Could be an old flame. They look comfortable with each other. Old friends I think.
She’s not to fussed to see him. Definitely friends.

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/14/2014 at 6:39 am

https://twitter.com/AbbieRoden Hey @gerardbutler, we just made eye contact for a good 8 seconds in #UnionSquare. That was cool! And P.S. — #iloveyou (#OnlyInNY)
Have a good weekend JJer’s!

On the prowl in NY @ 06/14/2014 at 6:42 am

He’s looking for fun before work. Eight seconds wasn’t eye contact Abbie. He was checking you out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All