Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Celebrate North's First Birthday on Father's Day!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Celebrate North's First Birthday on Father's Day!

Kim Kardashian goes full glam while stepping out with her husband Kanye West for an early dinner on Sunday (June 15) in downtown New York City.

The 33-year-old reality star and the 37-year-old rapper not only celebrated Father’s Day that day, but also their daughter North‘s first birthday!

“This is what life is about! Our baby girl turned 1 today!” Kim captioned an adorable photo on Instagram of the two most important people in her life. “We played so hard they passed out while we were watching the game! Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the world! The way you love our daughter and protect her makes me filled with so much love! #BestDayEver #Twins #HappyFathersDay #HappyBirthday.”

FYI: Kanye is wearing Vans shoes.

kim kardashian kanye west celebrate norths first birthday 01
kim kardashian kanye west celebrate norths first birthday 02
kim kardashian kanye west celebrate norths first birthday 03
kim kardashian kanye west celebrate norths first birthday 04
kim kardashian kanye west celebrate norths first birthday 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Cannot stand Kanye but that really is such a cute picture of them asleep.

Filthy disgusting people. I hope you don;t let your children follow this garbage.

Garbage. Kim looks like a dumpster. Shes nothing but a human urinal. As for Kanye, what kind of a man marries a ho who’s been urinated on by a thug?

Happy birthday @ 06/15/2014 at 11:16 pm

Poor Norphan did not know who these people were today.

She-whom-not-be-named @ 06/15/2014 at 11:42 pm

The caption comes off a little too forced .mlikeshe’s trying to convince the world life with Kanye us perfect. He slways looks pissed a d she hardly ever smiles anymore …

Can’t stand either of them but also can’t believe she’s already 1. Seems like just yesterday her rumored name was the only topic of conversation

Beautiful picture, North is adorable.

North is cute, but come on if they love their kid so much, why are they never with their kid??

That child is beyond cute.

@abby: just because they’re not pictured with her all the time doesn’t mean they’re not with her

Amazing. Kanye has an arrogant expression even while asleep!

When will the time come when all of this will shatter???
IF I had a baby that twisted and turned out of my arms every day it would freak me out.

Bossy Man @ 06/16/2014 at 1:10 am

I wonder how long she’d stick around if he stopped working and then ran out of money? He should try it.

Cute picture.

Can not stand both of them. He looks like a mean old man never smiles. It”s about time see that kid. Why don”t they just live in n.y.?

That kid has a stomach on her. Just like her dad. He just wants her for the sex.

I dont care what people say, there is so much love in this little family, and North is beautiful now and will grow up to be stunning. Kim always cops so much flack with what she shares but many celebs share private images, whats the big deal.

“We spent a whole 20 MINUTES with…North? That’s its name, right? Yeah, North. Then the children’s Benadryl kicked in and we were FREE to go get our photo op on!
I Crisco’d myself into the unflattering skirt Kanye picked out for me to wear, paired it with a boring, too tight tank top and ugly shoes that make me look even squattier and more Hobbit like than usual and we were OFF!
I love my life. I love me. I love Kanye’s money. I HATE what that baby did to my body, but I love me so much that I just allow Kanye to ‘style’ me into tight clothes and have a few more procedures and I feel okay again. At least I don’t have to spend much time with ‘it’. That’s what nannies are for.”

@Lauren: do the world a favor and go jump off a cliff..youre even dumber than the Kartrashians..

That poor little girl born to a grumpy, narcistic Dad and a empty-headed, selfish, narcistic Mom. No wonder she rarely smiles, with her gene combo. They put her in dark, depressing colors all the time too. . Her life will be full of money but void of any warmth and laughter when she’s with these 2 as they are more concerned about how they look and themselves.

Anonymous @ 06/16/2014 at 9:41 am

Kanye is quite the fashionista dude isn’t it., How unique and fashion-foward, jeans and a white T. LOL!!!! What a “fashionable” outfit he put together, just like the fugly, fugly, fugly outfits he puts together for Kim everyday.

Save Ignori @ 06/16/2014 at 9:49 am

I’m sorry but that sleeping photo is totally staged like everything else is in this tr@mps life. Kanye is not sleep he is posing and useless Kim laid the nannies sleeping child in his arms. Look at how she is in his arms and the bedding, no one sleeps perfectly. Fake ass Kanye (nutter) and Kim (wh@re). Poor child hit the parental dumpster with these two.

She must have seen Duchess Kates photos with George and decided to copy her. What a loser. Your baby is still the baby of a sex tape **** and a dumb rapper. Nothing else. Its not Royalty, not Hollywood Royalty, just the baby of two nobodies.

Nasty nasty @ 06/16/2014 at 10:51 am

@Lol: my god their are some nasty people in the world. is lauren dumb to think a mother and father would love their child? Why even bother opening up this picture to only write hating posts that come from your feral mind!.Do yourself a favour and go jump off a cliff, but not before you get your next ‘kartrashians’ fix which you know you watch, other wise why care so much?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All