Vanessa Hudgens Uses Green Smoothies to Cover Her Face!

Vanessa Hudgens Uses Green Smoothies to Cover Her Face!

Vanessa Hudgens heads back to her car holding up yummy green smoothies after stopping by a local juice bar on Sunday morning (June 15) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress then grabbed different shoes and headed to a spin class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Happy Friday the 13th,” she recently tweeted.

The day before, V was spotted getting her coffee fix in at Starbucks with some pals.

Earlier in the week, she kept a low profile while getting her hair done at Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood.

vanessa hudgens green smoothies cover face 01
vanessa hudgens green smoothies cover face 02
vanessa hudgens green smoothies cover face 03
vanessa hudgens green smoothies cover face 04
vanessa hudgens green smoothies cover face 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Nightwish @ 06/15/2014 at 5:47 pm

Those green smoothies would look better ON her face. This lady and the post headers that describe her jobless daily activities are totally ridiculous.

She’s so fake. She calls paparazzi wherever she goes. Who really wants pictures of her?

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 5:55 pm

Jesus!!! Again with this pug nosed troll??

Again with the pointless hate directed at Vanessa. And you people say WE are obsessed with her? Nightwish just HAD to be the first person to leave a comment on her post but yet we have no lives. That makes perfect sense. At least Vanessa actually gets out of her house & does something instead of sitting on her ass day in/day out talking **** about someone that she doesn’t even know. Sad how this world is turning out to be. So many hateful, spiteful people & for what? Makes me sad to see so many people who are miserable with their own lives that they have to take it out on someone who hasn’t done anything. I can sure tell that the first 4 commenters are having one hell of a father’s day. -_-

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 7:14 pm

@MT: What the F does Father’s Day have anything to do with whether people make comments? Is today a day of rest and silence? No. Relax. She is a NOBODY who has NO career. Everything is entitled to their opinion so if you don’t like it, then F off. Your comment bores me.

@Whatever!!!: LMFAO. Did I ask you to reply to my comment? No. I made that comment because you’d think you useless haters would take one day off to spend the day with your father but surprise surprise! Here you are lurking around Vanessa’s posts. *Everyone is entitled to their opinion but there’s a difference between having an opinion & just hating on somebody. If you’re allowed to say whatever you want than so can I and if YOU don’t like it than don’t reply to me. It’s not like my comment was directed just to you or anything. Hypocrites seem to be all over the place these days I see. If Vanessa was really considered a nobody than why on earth are you even here? That’s what I thought.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 7:38 pm

@MT: You are nothing more than a F-A-R-T in a bag. Go give daddy a big, long, wet kiss.

Nightwish @ 06/15/2014 at 7:44 pm

@MT: There will be very bad opinions accompanying these stoooopid loosier hudgens posts. Get used to it or get lost.

@Nightwish: I’m pretty sure you & Whatever are the same person. There can’t possibly be 2 people that are this STUPID in the world. Just a little advice. Do us all a favor & go back to elementary school. If you’re going to hate at least learn how to spell. This is all I’m going to say. Don’t even bother wasting my time by replying.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 8:06 pm

@MT: Nope, not going away and not the same person. YOU are a pathetic lap dog in love with this talentless hack. YOU need to get a life.

Such senseless hatred. And people honestly wonder why there’s so much negativity and violence in the world. People rather hide in darkness then stand in light.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 8:28 pm

@Jr: I hope the next light YOU see is the headlights of an oncoming semi!!

Nightwish @ 06/15/2014 at 8:34 pm

@MT: Stop being the idiot here. Your girl isnt featured here for a new film, or attending a significant event or doing anything meaningful, but for getting coffee, posting lame selfies, getting green smoothies and going to disneyland. Its so lame its sick. If jared wants to destroy her positive perception among readers of this site, he can go right ahead. You are too moronic to recognize that because you think pictures = good for vanessa

i don’t get why some people hate on vanessa. since she’s been seen coming and going from a studio, i wonder if she’s working on more music. i loved “gimme shelter” and wish she would make more movies like this. that movie showcases her talent as an actress, and i wish she’d get more roles like that.

Whatever
I’m sure you do. But at least you proved my point by being so evil you’re wishing death on another person. You and nightwish may not be the same person but you’re the same type of evil wishing horrible acts on people u don’t like.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 8:48 pm

@Jr: Did I wish death on you? No. I simply hoped getting hit by a truck might knock some sense into your sad little mind.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 8:49 pm

@Nightwish: SO TRUE. JJ is ruining this troll’s career by making look like a First Class a-hole. He continues to promote her inability to get hired and she looks more like a personal assistant than an “actress.”

Whatever
So I could be hateful and call people names for no reason. I’d rather be “small minded” then be anything like you. And yeah wishing I get hit by a truck that’s much better.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 8:52 pm

@Jr: You are welcome! Remember to look both ways when crossing the street!!

Whatever
Grow up

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 9:01 pm

@Jr: Is it that important for you to have the last word that you have to keep commenting? You need to grow up and get a LIFE. How sad you spent all day defending this pug nose troll with a straw weave!!

Whatever
All day? My first comment wasn’t even 30 minutes ago. You’ve been here spewing hate longer then I’ve been here.

Whatever!!! @ 06/15/2014 at 9:18 pm

@Jr: Only at a troll like you who is OBSESSED celebrity. What a FREAK BAG OF CRAZY!!!

Whatever
…..ok you sound very upset

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All