Rihanna Keeps Sharing the Cutest Pics of Her New Baby Niece!

Rihanna Keeps Sharing the Cutest Pics of Her New Baby Niece!

Rihanna grabs lunch at Il Pastaio after attending a business meeting at the Live Nation offices on Tuesday (June 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old singer has been sharing the most adorable photos of her new baby niece on her Twitter page for the past week and we have rounded up all the pics for you to see here!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

“She knows the camera… It’s all ova now!!” RiRi captioned one of the photos. “‘Aunty change this World Cup back to cartoons NOW’”

30+ pictures inside of Rihanna at lunch and with her niece…

rihanna cutest pics baby niece 01
rihanna cutest pics baby niece 30

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Omg what a cutie pie. So sweet.

Cute little baby girl. I get cuddle fever seeing this pics :)

disgusted @ 06/18/2014 at 3:47 pm

Keep that baby away from the cameras for gowd’s sake. It is not even your child!
Next picture is one of your dead grandma or what?

@disgusted: And you are disgusting. A lot of people take pics from babys even if they are only related to them. So keep your bitter hating ass out here, its not even your niece you are talking about. You are just searching for a reason to hate. The pics are totally cute and the little girl will hopefully never meet people like you.

beautiful baby! just gorgeous! but i bet if this were her own baby she wouldn’t post a single picture of her face let alone 100 or how ever many are here! she’d do like that heifer beyonce…a hand in one picture, a toe in another, the back of her head and so on. yet here she is exploiting this little baby for yet more media attention! so trifling & shameless!!!

Ah Riri my girl crush <3 She looks fantastic and her niece is adorable. What a bundle of joy.

I would also share pics of her @ 06/18/2014 at 4:04 pm

Rihanna and her niece look totally cute together. I also share pics of my nice and nephew. I love them both. So why not. And to @disgusted: and @sneg101: you know damn well that nobody is forcing you to watch the pics or read about Rihanna, you chose to to do it. You guys are just pathetic.

@Well: oh Sure, Well! I do not want to disturb the baby. You misread me. It is your RiRi that I find disgusting pimping out her niece. Not the adorable niece. And oh glory. She will never babysit that girl, will she. Too busy shaking her nekkid b*tt for $$$.
Go get yourself some see through dress babe, Rihanna surely is your wet dream. Not mine! And hold your newly born niece to feel loving and caring, that will work. Especially when you’re a fame ho and post a pic all over the world about it.
Really.
Try it.
Without feeling disgusted that you are using a new born innocent soul for your own purpose.
Then …we’ll talk again.

These arent beautiful pictures because she isnt her daughter. She’s someone elses daughter. They should stop spreading creepy scenes of Rihanna and focus on trully beautiful photos. She’s so fake and everybody knows it. Nothing new.

Lovely pics @ 06/18/2014 at 4:10 pm

You can really see how fond Riri is of that cute lil girl. Her niece is now the youngest family member. I can see that everybody is just so excited for that new born :) its always like that. I love the pics. They seem to have a great time together.

@yup: LOL why are you so mad? Who hurt you? Everybody I know is posting pics of their relatives, there is nothing wrong with that. Why are you so mad? Are you one of the pathetic and bitter TBs??? LOOOL.

@LOOOOOL: No I am not.
I looked at those pics again.
How low can someone fall to play a role in pictures with a new born soul, as if it were their own child.
Rihanna is a very sick puppy.
Those pics are not about love. And you idiots do not even see this.
End of my responses here.
i prefer to honor the real value of a new born child.
Keep blindfolded by your fame ho and call me hateful, if you wish so, I do not care. You miss the real essence of life, like Rihanna does and that is a pity, for you. Not for me.I can do without her. Can you? I bet not LOOLL.

@Lovely pics: if you are trying to make people laugh you fail, at least for me. This pictures are as fake as her own stupid songs. Go and find someone real to adore. It would really help you.

Awww she is so small and so cute.

Welcome baby girl @ 06/18/2014 at 4:24 pm

Welcome cutie pie.

Auntihoanna @ 06/18/2014 at 4:24 pm

She is a sho off…anything she does is for the sho….eat it…

That little girl is so cute. I love the pics.

The mother of that little baby must be so dumb to let someone like Rihanna take pictures of her daughter to spread them and be seen by millions of people. With the reputation Rihanna has its very probable that mommie wants money from her in near future.

Yolanda P. Drew @ 06/18/2014 at 4:42 pm

my co-worker’s aunt makes $89 every hour on the internet . She has been without a job for nine months but last month her check was $19089 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this site… http://qr.net/BSgg

What a lovely and cute baby. I wish her like all the other new borns, all the best in life.

Her niece? But her brothers are like tenagers or merely 20. Maybe she has other siblings.

Boomshakalaka @ 06/18/2014 at 6:44 pm

That baby looks like a troll doll, but in a good way. LOL

Gmaysie Kartofe @ 06/18/2014 at 9:38 pm

Her street level Pimp Jzee controls every ting about her and skims 70% of her salary.

What a nice,cutee,beautful baby you Rihanna and she is so little and good looking gurl.

Jimmy Dickinson @ 06/20/2014 at 4:16 pm

Someone actually trusts you having their baby…What do you do..Pay them? One of your stupid friends will read this and feed your ego from all these random comments…blahblahblah. That..poorpoor…child. Well”The world knows how your family turned out through you and their love for you…I would of cut ties with you.” Sweet child either way.