Eliza Dushku & Rick Fox Split After Five Years of Dating

Eliza Dushku & Rick Fox Split After Five Years of Dating

Eliza Dushku and her longtime boyfriend Rick Fox have split up, the Boston Globe reports.

Rick’s an LA guy and I’m a Boston girl,” the 33-year-old actress said. She just moved to Boston from Los Angeles to be closer to her family. “Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley.”

“I’d rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in LA,” Eliza added about the split. “I missed my town and I missed my family.”

The duo began dating in late 2009.

Obviously something else went wrong in the relationship. Maybe she wanted him to put a ring on it and he just wasn’t capable to take that next step. If you were in a good place in a relationship, why would she just move to Boston when they met in LA and had been working it out in LA?

Good Riddance @ 06/24/2014 at 1:05 pm

LA is awesome.

wow he’s huge and she looks like so petite next to him

@Good Riddance:

Seriously? LA is awesome? LMAO…

Natural Nia @ 06/24/2014 at 2:54 pm

@mel: he was a NBA pro basketball player, so yeah, being “huge” kinda makes sense….

Amy Lee Christian @ 06/24/2014 at 11:44 pm

What a joke she is.

Love The Shoes @ 06/25/2014 at 10:44 am

I left Cali for basically the same reasons and so I know what she’s talking about. L.A for all of it’s natural beauty that I loved and do miss such as its greenery, mountains, the ocean and the weather, the human beings; it’s bat sh!t crazy materialistic narcissistic ME ME ME!!!! masses that inhabitant it will make you curse all the other reasons for being there and you just want to get the H outa there as fast as you can. It is one of the most segregated places on the planet and unless you’re somebody able to do something for someone else that will either: Make them rich AND famous, make them famous AND rich.

Love The Shoes @ 06/25/2014 at 10:49 am

@Love The Shoes: left Cali for basically the same reasons and so I know what she’s talking about. L.A for all of it’s natural beauty that I loved and do miss such as its greenery, mountains, the ocean and the weather, the human beings; it’s bat sh!t crazy materialistic narcissistic ME ME ME!!!! masses that inhabitant it will make you curse all the other reasons for being there and you just want to get the H outa there as fast as you can. It is one of the most segregated places on the planet and unless you’re somebody able to do something for someone else that will either: make them rich AND famous, make them famous AND rich……con’t…….you need to find somewhere else to be.

Love The Shoes @ 06/25/2014 at 10:58 am

@good: “I’d pick Boston over LA too. LA sucks..Ghetto trashy highly poluted, heavy traffic nightmare.”

Your singling out “ghetto” has me curious about how it seems you’re limiting that pov to a singular group/area. Although I don’t live there anymore. I’m extremely aware of every inch of it and trust me, one didn’t have to be in the “ghetto” to find trashy.